[Reviews - 67] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Things in my life became weird rapidly. The funny thing is, they were always weird, but they weren't. Or, at least, I didn't question if they were. Or did this just start happening? I'm going to have to go through a hell of a lot to figure it out, and at the center of it all is one woman who holds my entire world literally in her hand. Whereas I'm usually unnoticed by most everyone else, she now has all of her playful attention aimed right at me. What does that mean is in store for me, and will I live?

Whatever happens, I intend to do my job.

My name is John Loya, and I'm a story teller. Whether it kills me or not, I intend for this story to be told.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Butt, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No
Word count: 73124 Read: 164508
Published: November 15 2018 Updated: March 09 2020
Story Notes:

My last story was entirely plot driven and had little to no fetish material. This one will be different, but it's still going to be a story, so I'll be taking a few chapters to build up to that. Stick with it and it'll pay off.

1. The Chapter Where Nothing Out of the Ordinary Happens by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstar (2193 words)

For those of you familiar with my writing style and think the first chapter is a little vague in some descriptions, that was done purposefully. I intend for this story to have much more giantess action than my previous ones, but I still like to build up to it first. Everything will make sense within the first few chapters.

 

 

2. Ok Maybe One Thing Out of the Ordinary Happens by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2859 words)

3. I'm Giving It All She's Got Captain by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] (5512 words)

Here it is. Normally I don't do chase scenes this early on. But I've got other ideas to come. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was fun to write.

 

 

4. Introduction to the Goddess by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5247 words)

5. I Signed Up For This . . . by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5599 words)

Starting off small (pun intended)

 

 

6. Where's This Story Going? Literally by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4294 words)

7. It's Like I'm Really There by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5079 words)

This chapter explores the more "magical" aspects of Jenny's powers.

 

 

8. Anatomy 101 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4276 words)

Originally this was going to be longer, but seeing as how the beginning of the chapter went on for longer than I anticipated, I've decided to split it into two parts. Don't worry, the next part won't take me nearly as long, as I've already gotten a start on it.

 

 

9. Anatomy 201 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (4843 words)

As promised this story is going to encompas a ton of scenarios. Here's part two of the vore one

 

 

10. Sightseeing and Siren Chasing by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4936 words)

This is my attempt at taking the most popular concept in the giantess fandom and adding a little more personality into the mix. I hope that enhances the scene, rather than take away from it. I want this to be like a breath of fresh air.

 

 

11. Ok I'm Terrified, But Yeah That's Hot by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4514 words)

I know it's been a long time but I've had a lot of other papers to work on in that time, so this chapter was slow in the process. Still I hope you enjoy

 

 

12. Terms of Service by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4703 words)

I disappeared from this for a while, both because of a lack of inspiration, and becoming distracted over other stories. Well I've found my inspiration again, so I bring you the newest chapter. It doesn't pick up from the last one, only because I was stuck with how to conclude the last one. Eventually I realized, the conclusion isn't important, the scenarios themselves are. This story can jump around all over the place, so long as it's done well. I hope I've done just that.

 

 

13. World of Warfare by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5859 words)

I didn't mean for this one to take so long, but I wanted to make it a good chapter. This is one of the earliest scenarios I had in my head when I set out to write this story.

 

 

14. Come Inside (Said the Spider to the Fly) by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5412 words)

15. The Doctor Will See You Now by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4543 words)

This is only a set up to some serious giantess action, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we get some nice character development, which I hope you'll enjoy

 

 

16. Alright I'll Go With This by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3255 words)