- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This premise may sound familiar to anyone who's read (most of) my stories, but more than half of this story actually involves no size changing or differences, though still with a macro twist. If you've read the "Her Little Giant Toy" chapters of my story A Little Blackmail: Forever Hers, you'll have an idea what that entails. Hope you enjoy the foot-cest debauchery.

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

“Oh. My. Effing. God. MOM! COME HERE!”

            Cameron froze in place, despite being situated currently in a mortally compromising position. Crouched over the hamper of his younger sibling’s closet, a grayed fuzzy-cotton sock hugged to his nose and lips for the fullest inhale. But he couldn’t help but halt; his sister’s cry of revulsion, and a hint of entertainment, had paralyzed his every nerve.

            Footsteps hurried up the staircase and entered the hall. The young man innocently lowered his sister’s used sock away from his face and casually set it back on the heap of filthy laundry, but it was far too late. The deed was done and witnessed.

            Above him stood his dirty-blonde sister Alyssa, her toned arms crossed and a vindictive smile creased in her pretty lips; behind her stood their beautiful, platinum-haired mother with a look of crushing disappointment in her regal countenance. Both women glared with extreme prejudice upon the college-aged boy, who looked guiltier than a dog trying to play off a recent carpet-pissing.

            “Did you see him?” Alyssa grumbled, though the curve of a smile still teased her lips. “Mom, did you?”

            “I did, sweetheart. Don’t worry,” Brianna reassured. She wrapped an arm around her younger offspring and rubbed her shoulder to comfort. The woman tsked, shaking her head in lingering disbelief. “Cameron? Have you got anything to say for yourself?”

            “Y-Yeah, um. I was, uh, just looking for… my laundry, because… I accidentally threw it in here instead of mine, and…” he stammered. Every word was digging him deeper, and he knew it.

            “I thought so,” Brianna said with a knowing nod. “I’ll be right back. Don’t let him leave, honey, all right?”

            “You got it, Mom,” Alyssa promised. She planted herself between Cameron and the door. Fingers twirling in her luscious locks, she meandered toward him, one pink-socked foot in front of the other.

            Cameron, unable to help himself, fixed his gaze to his sister’s marching peds. He watched the deepening of her arch on every step and the adorable bulges of her toes pressing against the russet fabric.

            “Gosh, Cameron. A whole year at college, and still nobody taught you?”

            “Taught me what?” he blubbered, snapped out of the helpless reverie. He staggered to his feet and forced himself to look his younger sister in the eye.

            “Um, maybe that it’s rude to go through a girl’s belongings just to feed your pervy needs? Especially her used socks? Not to mention when that girl is your sister. God, there’s so many ways this is the grossest thing ever, all at once,” Alyssa detailed, counting the reasons on her fingers. Her eyes wandered down to the small but noticeable pants tent formed between her brother’s jeaned legs, and instantly stuck out her tongue with disgust. “Ugh, don’t forget about that, too!”

            Cameron bit his lip. There wasn’t really a good response, after all. All the criminal evidence was there. He didn’t even make the attempt to bypass Alyssa, though it wouldn’t have been hard; as red as he’d turned from the sheer revolting humiliation of it all, some part of him was just too curious to know why his mother requested he stay here.

            “I’m back! Did you keep him here? Oh, good!” Brianna announced cheerily as she re-entered her daughter’s bedroom. One hand remained locked to her side, her fingers loosely closed in a fist.

            “Listen, um. I know this looks super weird and messed up,” Cameron began, twiddling his thumbs. He had to start somewhere. “And I’m sorry if, uh, this looks like I was up to… something. But I promise you both, I-”

            “Say cheese, sweetie,” Brianna interrupted. She lifted her hand, revealing its mechanical contents between her fingers. A crimson flash met Cameron’s eyes.

            Stunned, the young man tripped backward, trying to defend his retinas from the harsh laser. In the same motion, he felt as though he was being pulled from every extremity. His shirt and jeans billowed around his body. As he hit the floor, Cameron was even more surprised to find he wasn’t so much wearing his outfit as lying in it like blankets, underwear included. Only just reaching for the hem of his shirt to keep himself covered, he was rendered still for the second time today by bowling shock at what stood above.

            Brianna and Alyssa stepped forward and loomed overhead like monuments. While the two women ordinarily didn’t top five-foot-seven, a solid four inches below Cameron, at this moment, they were Olympian, and not just because he was staring at their tanned, sculpted bodies from the floor.

            They looked eleven feet tall at least. Higher than the story of a house. Two gorgeous leviathans, one the spitting image of the other, each wearing grins of unbridled triumph as they stared down at the pitiful boy around their ankles. That’s when Cameron noticed the rest of the cavernous bedroom and just managed to piece together the fact that he, not the rest of the world, had changed sizes.

            He was half his original size. If that.

            “Holy shi… I mean, holy cow, Mom. Why didn’t you tell me about this before?” Alyssa boomed. She stooped down over her newly two-foot-eleven older brother, still sprawled like a newborn in his swaddled clothes. Extending a finger, she poked him hard in the stomach. “This is unbelievable. He’s so freaking dinky. I love it!”

            “I thought you’d appreciate it, sweetie. Or I hoped you would. Setting a disciplinary example right now is going to be much more effective if I have you to help me.”

            “Disciplinary?” Alyssa asked. Her eyes practically glowed with the surging promise of such a word. “You mean… we’re gonna teach lil’ Cam a lesson?”

            “Something of that nature, yes,” Brianna said. She took on a solemn expression as she finally locked eyes with her son. “Though some of this lesson might seem fun to you, honey, I can assure you that neither of us find you and your… family sickness… to be a laughing matter. I can only pray you have a change of heart after this afternoon is over.”

            “M-Mom?” Cameron peeped. “W-What did you… what did you d-”

            “Quiet now, “little” brother!” Alyssa demanded. “Pervy little sock-sniffers don’t get to have a say in the lessons they learn!”

            “Speaking of which…” Brianna said. She set the shrink ray upon the dresser and set both hands on her hips, observing her miniature child with her head cocked. “…your grandma and grandpa always taught me that too much of a good thing… though in this case, it most certainly isn’t a good thing… can be enough of a lesson in itself.”

            “You mean…” Alyssa drawled, cracking a smile. She lowered herself to a seated position, leaning against the bed, and immediately jammed a thumb into the back of her sock, peeling it away from her soft skin.

            “Yes I do “mean,” Brianna chuckled. “Now, I wouldn’t make you try something if you didn’t feel comfortable, Alyssa. This is for your brother’s improvement, not yours. However, I have every confidence that if we just give him a little more than he can handle of what he seems to want, then-”

            “I am so on it,” Alyssa laughed. She’d already tugged her first pink sock down the slender length of her newly bare foot. Toes free to wriggle in midair, she arched her sole and plopped her entire right foot down atop her brother’s half-naked body.

            Cameron expelled air with surprise and unconsciously renewed arousal. He wormed beneath the weight of his sister’s tender, fleshy sole as it covered most of his torso. By his perspective, the girl’s foot had literally doubled in size, and so had its power and aroma. She wasn’t just pinning him by her own strength, but by the odorous aura of it. Ordinarily he had to stuff his nostrils into used socks to sample that sweet, salty scent, but right now, it was being literally smothered over his body.

            He twitched as the ball of his sister’s enlarged foot pumped down against his stomach, flushing his lungs. Her smooth, toejam-smeared texture roughly massaged his chest to a ruddy red. Cameron’s half-mast erection was already on the rise again beneath the loose folds of cloth.

            “Now that’s the spirit,” Brianna said. She crossed her arms and leaned against the frame of the closet doors as she witnessed her younger child violently fondling her naked foot over the exposed body of her elder. “Go ahead and get closer to his face. We want him to remember this, honey.”

            “Oh, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to ever forget,” Alyssa said with a faux-sultry wink to her brother. She scooched further forward, extended her leg, and raked her toes up from Cameron’s chest to his face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come.