- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*Splat*, and another grape was burst into pulp. The sticky juices covered John from head to toe. Right before his eyes the giant juiceing device was lifted. Before he could even take another step an ominous shadow was cast over him. And as quickly as it appeared, it had descended upon him. *Crunch* , And john joined the fate of the grapes, turned to pulp under Desera's shoe. Her name was Desera, a fitting name for she was the "Destroyer."

"Sorry John, but you had it coming."

Desera was as cold as ice, and had killed so many young men in the past few years.

At the age of 45 she was a mother of 3, she had a 23 year old son who had gone to college, a 19 year old daughter who lived mostly with her aunts, and finally her youngest son Chris who was 15.

Her husband was 49 and having a bit of a mid life crisis, which involved traveling alot.

Last year Desera had bought a shrink ray from a local flea market when her husband was out of town.

For awhile she shrunk just normal things using it, cars, some animals, furniture, but as she spent time apart from her husband she grew ever more angry with the world. Soon she was shrinking people at bars, at first she would shrink a guy and return him to normal, but one day that changed. After returning her usual friday night prisoner to normal size, this idiot decided to attack her. This resulted in her shrinking him down to under 2 inches tall, and crushing him under her foot. The sense of power was incredible, it bordered on ecstacy. It was six months later that her youngest son saw his mother kill one of his friends. The two boys were good friends for awhile, but his friend was always making comments about his mother. Having had enough one day Desera walked into the living room shrank both the boys, and stepped on her sons friend.

This act got her the title "Des The Destroyer."

After her friday night squish Des decided to go take a bath. But this wasnt going to be a ordinary bath, no she had special plans for tonight. Since Chris was staying at a friends house tonight Des had the house all to her self. So she made a trip to a local bar since it was about diner time. She went around the bar taking each of the single guys she found into the bathroom to be shrunk and stored in her purse. After collecting 7 guys she made her way back home.

Ariving back at about 7 she got ready for her bath imediately. She undressed in the bathroom as she filled the tub. Taking a look in the mirror she began to get ideas of what to do with her captives. As the tub filled she lowered her body into the warm water and placed her purse next to the tub. After taking a minute to relax she reached over the side of the tub and picked up one ofthe 2 inch tall captives out of her purse.

The scared man tried to fight, but he was easily lifted up and held between her fingers in front of her.

He quit screaming for a second as he stared at the TITANIC woman. Her brown eyes and redish brown hair shined brilliantly, and as he looked further he saw the massive mountains below.

"So you like them? Most guys do after all I am a DD cup. Well Ihope you can swim." She released her grip and he plumetted into the water and touched her stomach.

Not paying him any attention Des picked up the 6 other guys placing 2 of them at the faucet end by her feet, one on each side of her near her elbows, and the final 2 were droped into the water by her stomach.

"Ok little guys you all get new jobs, and if you do them well I'll return you to normal. First you guys on the sides, there are all your tools next to you, I want a manicure. The swimmers I want to try to pleasure me, as for you 2 down there by my feet...a nice massage is in order."

Des heard a tiny voice coming from near her left foot, so she leaned in closer to hear him.

"Screw you, I aint rubbing any chicks feet, so go to......" Leaning back in the tub Des pressed the ball of her foot against the tile wall of the bathroom, cutting him off mid sentance. After twisting his body into the wall a couple times she put her foot under the water and wiped off the blood.

"And if any of you dont do a good job, well lets just say I like squishing bugs. So we need a replacement, guess any of you 3 will work." With that she picked up one of the guys from the water and placed him where the ex left foot massager was. The remaining 6 guys all got to work, the 2 massageing her feet felt wonderful, the 2 doing her manicure were ok, but the other 2 just werent that good.

"What are you 2 doing down there? You know what, I'll do it myself." Reaching with her left hand into her purse again she pulled out a giant vibrator. It was only 6 inches, but to them it was massive.

"Well I'm sorry cause now I have to kill you both." With her right hand she picked one of the men up and placed him onto her chest. Then she pushed the other one into her pussy followed by shoving the vibrator in all the way. If he didnt die from being crushed by the vibrator her was gonna drown soon enough. The vibrations caused the water to ripple.

"Oh yeah, mmmm sooo good. As for you, well a girls gotta eat." Tilting her head back she dropped the man into her mouth, shutting it behind him then toying with him useing her tougne. After a few seconds she tilted her head back even further and swallowed him whole, causing a lump to go down her throat.

"Ahh that was so good I think I'll have another." Reaching for the man that had finished manicureing her right hand she tossed him into the air and caught him with her mouth like a piece of popcorn.

"Mmm mmm mmm good. I think I'm gonna shrink some more people tomorrow for my movie night. Well as for you 3 you all get to help me pick out my clothes for dancing." Getting out of the tub she placed the 3 tiny captives on the tile floor next to the tub and then dried off. Then after going to her closet Des returned with 3 outfits.

"OK so do I wear the black dress with my black peep toed heels, the red dress with red wedge heels, or the green dress with either pair of shoes." Each guy had a different opinion, but in the end she chose the green dress with the black peep toed pumps.

"Ok now that thats settled, do I wear stockings, and if so what color? I know how about I model some for you manicure man?" He was very excited about this, even though he had seen her naked he liked being special.

Closing the door so the other 2 couldnt see she began to show off the differnt pairs of stockings to him.

"Ok so you like the grey ones right? Let me put them on quick." She sat on her bed and rolled up the stockings as she extended her left leg, rolling the stocking over it. Then she did the same with her right leg. Then placeing her feet into her black peep toed pumps that had a white border she stood up.

"So how do I look? Go ahead kiss my feet, worship your Goddess." He didnt know if this was a test, but didnt want to make her angry so he made his way over to her right foot and kissed her toes.

"You know....grey just isnt my color." Before he knew what was happening she had taken off her shoes and lifted her right foot high into the air. She was gonna stomp him but snce he was in shock and not moving she slowly lowered her nylon covered foot down onto him. Letting him sit under the ball of her foot for a few seconds she put all her weight onto him crushing every bone in his body.

"Guess I'm wearing my fishnets tonight." After putting on her fishnets Des returned to her little foot massagers.

"So you 2 miss my feet? How do they look? Perfect you say? Thanks I do try my best. I know I said I was gonna make you normal, but they dont call me Des the Destroyer for nothing." The 2 of them turned white, they knew they were going to be killed right there, right now.

"So you have some options, I can step on you, I can eat you, I can fuck you to death, sit on you, or I can crush you in my hand. So what do you want." She picked up the guy on the right first bringing him close enough to hear.

"Please I'll do anything just dont kill me." She shook her head at him.

"No no no, thats not how it works. But I guess I'll eat you since I'm still hungry." For him she did something differnt, as she played with him she sucked him in and out of her mouth. Finally biting him in half she sucked out his insides as he screamed in horror. Finally she swallowed the other half of him and licked her lips in satisfaction.

"Ok so are you gonna choose or be like your friend?" As she picked up her last captive and brought him to her face all she needed to hear was "you have soft hands" and she knew his choice.

Making him 6 inches tall she wrapped her right hand around him and slowly pressed with each finger more and more starting with her pinky. As he writhed in pain and pleasure she rolled her palm crushing him slowly being sure to break each of his ribs individualy. After his rib cage collapsed and his blood and guts spilled onto her hand she shrank his corpse down so small he was smaller than a drop of blood, and she lapped him up with her tougne.

"All that before dancing? This sure is a good friday night."