- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Princess elizabeth stood still on her balcony, standing frozen in shock as she witnessed the gory scene. She watched as the man that has watched her grow up and has guarded her ever since she was born, Arthur, got chewed in half by the 100 ft giantess in front of her.

Of course, this was what Arthur wanted, so that the poison in his body would take its effect on the titaness after she consumed him. A sacrifice to protect the kingdom.

But still, watching one of the closest people she know die in such a horrible way made princess Elizabeth stand frozen in shock as she stared ahead with a blank expression. A tear dropped from her eye and down onto the gem hanging onto her necklace. The magical gem was a birthday present from Arthur, given to her on her 18th birthday which was celebrated a month before. The princess loved the gift and thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and has not taken it off ever since putting it on. 

The gem was a reward given to Arthur by a wizard that assigned him a quest to gather special items about 20 years ago. It had magical properties and was said to bear good luck to whoever wears it. It has certainly helped Arthur in his youth as he performed unbelievable feats in battle and rised to the rank of royal guard.

As the tear dropped onto Elizabeth's lucky gem, it glowed with a green light.

 

 

After consuming the tiny man that dared anger her, Talitha quickly moved the small fabric back to cover her swollen nipple. Her face beet red with embarassment as she looked around, hoping no one saw her exposed nipple like that. She calmed down after seeing the streets were only filled with dead bodies as the tiny people had all fled from the titaness.

Then she remembered the two tiny people that dared anger her. The man who injured and humiliated her: the agile young man with blond hair, whose name was Jack,  and the princess on the balcony who tricked her.

Talitha stood up to find the balcony the princess was standing on, and found the tiny woman still standing at the same balcony where she was before. Talitha stared at the princess with hatred in her eyes. She stomped over to the palace with two mighty steps and reached her right hand down to grab the princess up to her face.

Now in the hand of the giantess and in front of her mighty face, Elizabeth snapped back into reality and began screaming in fear and tried struggling to escape the mighty grasp of the giantess. The princess was now completely at the mercy of the giantess.

 

 

'YOU!!!! PRETTY TINY TRICK TALITHA!!!! THAT NOT JACK!!!!! PRETTY TINY FRIEND HURT TALITHA EYE!!!!' boomed the giantess at the little girl grabbed by her hand.

Talitha's eye was still red, sore, and swelled with tears. Elizabeth could hear the heavy breathing of the giantess. She could even hear Talitha's awesome heartbeat, beating like a loud drum below her.

Talitha then shoved the princess halfway into her open mouth, preparing to chomp her in half. Knowing that she is about to receive the same fate as Arthur, the princess kicked and screamed in fear while begging to be let go.

Before Talitha could chomp down with her enormous teeth, she suddenly lost almost all the strength she had in her body and stumbled back a little. As she stumbled back, both her arms dropped limply to her sides and her mouth hung open. The princess, still struggling in Talitha's mouth, fell out of the opened gigantic mouth.

The poison has begun to take effect.

Elizabeth fell through Talitha's cleavage and rolled all the way down. The princess was quick enough to grab onto the little fabric that covered the crotch area of the giantess with both her hands to stop herself from falling to her death.

She looked up to see the gigantic Talitha standing drowsily with her mouth open and arms hanging at her sides. The eyes of the giantess were already half closed and were slowly shutting completely.

Just before her eyes fully shut, Talitha came back to her senses and she quickly opened her eyes wide. Talitha bent over and rubbed her eyes in an attempt to keep herself awake. 

She went down on her knees as the poison started building up in her body, making her very drowsy. She let out a huge mighty roar as a final attempt to keep herself awake but the poison took its toll on even the mighty giantess. At last, her huge body fell down sideways to her right and the eyes of the colossal woman closed completely.

 

 

Mason who was stuck in the left armpit of the giantess, had to suffer the foul odor of her sweaty and sticky armpit. He clung onto dear life at the sweaty folds of flesh of her armpit as he didn't want to fall to his death. To make things worse, he had a fear of heights and the entire experience was traumatizing for him.

He got terrified everytime she sat up or stood up to her full height. And her arm kept squishing him everytime she moved it. He had a hard time seeing anything as the gigantic arm kept squishing him. He kept his eyes closed for the most part as he clung onto dear life.

He could hear the booming voice of the giant woman above him as she yelled, shouted, and bellowed in pain. He had no idea what was going on outside as he was too afraid to open his eyes. Seeing himself so high above ground would probably make him die of a heart attack.

After what felt like forever to Mason, he felt the mountain of a woman drop down to her knees with a loud boom as she let out a deafening and terrifying roar. He later felt his world swing down as the gigantic woman fell down to her side. The woman mountain had stopped moving after that and after about ten seconds, Mason finally gathered enough courage to open his eyes.

He felt her arm still pressing on top of him and so he tried his best to squeeze his way out underneath her gigantic arm. After crawling and squeezing through her flesh, he finally popped out from her armpit.

Mason looked around at the outside world to understand what's going on.

As he looked to his right, he saw the beautiful face of the giant woman. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open.

He looked down and could see her voluptious breast squeezed together below him. Her chest puffed up and down with each breath she took. He could feel the vibration caused by her heartbeat on her skin.

He looked to his left and saw her everstretching body laying on the ground.

'The giant lady is asleep?!' thought Mason

Lucky for Mason, her body layed down on her side at an angle that made it possible for Mason to slide down like a slope. After taking a few breaths to ready himself, he carefully slid down and around her huge breasts and continued to descend until he was safe on the ground.

Upon landing safely on the ground, he looked up to see King Henry and the army gathering in front of him. Two medics ran over to help Mason up, and assisted him away from the giantess to treat his wounds.

 

 

A few of the knights helped Elizabeth climb down from the woman mountain's crotch fabric and brought her to the king who was staring up at the unconscious giantess.

'It is done. The giant woman has consumed the poison. The kingdom is grateful for your noble sacrifice, Arthur. You shall always be remembered . Goodbye old friend...' said the king in a quiet tone.

'Wait father, something is not right here...Look at her huge chest properly.... the titaness still breathes???!!!' exclaimed the princess as she noticed the chest of the giantess rising and falling as she breathed.

'Impossible! The poison should be strong enough to kill even the great hydra! How is this enormous woman still alive?!' pitched in the royal scribe who stood next to the king.

Then suddenly, Talitha's eyes opened wide and her left hand went to cover her mouth as her cheeks inflated, her face had a sick expression like she was about to throw up.

The giantess quickly sat up as she wanted to bend over and vomit, her hands clutching her stomach tightly as she threw up.

'BLERGHH.....BLERRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUURRRHHHHHGGGHH.....

BLERRRRRGHHHH.....BURPPPP'  She finished throwing up with a burp, goops of slime and fluid covered the ground below her. 

'TALITHA.... NO FEEL GOOD....' grumbled the giantess as she slowly stood up. She looked only half conscious and was clearly drowzy.

'Quick men!!! Attack the giantess while she is still weak!' shouted the king

But to his surprise, no one in his army was brave enough to charge at the giantess. They knew that their weapons could barely even hurt the giantess and knew that attacking the woman mountain would be suicide, even if the giantess is weakened.

With their morale low, the soldiers just stood there frozen in fear. Some even running away for their lives.

'Cowards!!! Does the safety of Siona not concern you???' bellowed the king with anger.

Talitha spotted the princess standing among the crowd, staring up at her on the ground below, and the giantess immediately recognised the princess. Only half awake, Talitha gave a wide smile, a creepy wide and long smile, as she grabbed the helpless princess and stood up on her feet. The princess struggled in her mighty grasp as Talitha brought her up to her face.

'AHHHH.....PRETTY....TINYYYYYYY.....MMMMMM' sighed Talitha with content. Her breath that still smells of vomit blowed onto Elizabeth's face.

'Release her at once giant! Begone from this land!' screamed the furious king at the giantess. He did not know what to do and was scared but he had to do something to save his daughter.

The giantess looked down at the king sleepily and instead noticed a little young boy laying on the ground near the king.

'MMMMM....CUTE...TINY....TALITHA LIKEEEE' mumbled Talitha as she reached down to grab a frightened Mason up with her left hand.

The giantess lifted Mason up to her nose to sniff him.

'MMMMMM....CUTE TINY SMELL....BAD...LIKE TALITHA' boomed Talitha as her nose wrinkled after smelling Mason. Mason who just came out from her armpit, smelled of her sweat and odor. He shivered in her mighty hand.

After grabbing the two tiny people up, she started to walk away sluggishly and sleepily from the town and head towards the dense forest outside the town.

The king thought hard as he watched the giantess slowly disappear into the distance. His soldiers were no match for the woman mountain and with their morale low, he knew he couldn't rely on his army to rescue the princess from the giantess.

He ordered for two of the veteran scouts to track the giantess and follow her from a distance. They nodded and immediately rode off, following and chasing after the large frame of the giant woman walking in the distance

Realising how helpless his situation was, the king slumped down to the ground in defeat. The desperate king beckoned for the scribe to come next to him, and whispered into his ear.

The scribe nodded and ran back into the palace to put the king's words down from pen to paper.

The king had just put out a quest that will greatly reward anyone able to slay the giantess and rescue the princess, bringing her back safely.

 

 

(The next morning)

The next morning, Jake awoke to find himself lying on the floor with his friend Smith placing a few magical glowing weapons and armor on the floor beside him. 

'Urghhh...What?' asked Jack as he sat up, still blur from everything that has happened.

'Good morning sunshine, you better get ready, we have a busy day ahead of us. Remember the behemoth woman yesterday that attacked the town? The giantess has left the town after her rampage. Oh and by the way, she kidnapped our lovely princess, and the king has put out a quest for her rescue with a big reward. And you my friend... are going to be the knight in shining armor to save the princess from the big scary monster!' said Smith with a big grin on his face.

'You're really unbelievable you know that?' Jack replied, laying back down on the floor again.

'Well as long as the reward is big enough, I'll do it. What is the reward offered?' continued Jack

'Thirty thousand gold coins. Enough for you, me and dear Charon to buy three castles and lord over each of our own castles' said Smith

'Wow that's huge! Okay, i'll do it....' said Jack, sitting back up again

Smith let out a hearty laugh. He knew Jack was no coward and would take up any quest as long as it paid well. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

With the weapons and armor prepared by Smith now ready for use to defeat the giantess, Jack prepares to go on a quest to slay Talitha the Terrible and rescue the lovely princess Elizabeth.