- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wrote this chapter in the perspective of John, Will continue portions of the story like this with characters every now and then. Enjoy :)

There I stood with the realization of what I had done, I had forgotten what I was. Standing before her, as anger fueled her gray looking downing at me. I could never forget it, Emily was a part of me, and one I had just betrayed. She reached down hastily knocking me of my feet disorienting me. Vertigo struck my existence, as my world rose passing her perfect legs with no imperfections to her face that was equivalent to famous models. I was hers, she stared at down me clutched in her fist, as if wondering, did i really have any fight left in me. Brooke watched intently not intruding but waiting to see what Emily had in store for me. Then the silence broke the waiting game as she her fingers snaked around my body harder compressing me. I let a grunt of pain her cold embrace let up to a small smile enjoying my suffering.

“Could you really be so stupid? What did the last time you pulled this John were we not clear”?

She started heading to her room with Brooke, my word becoming a blur as their speed of a small pace to them was too much to handle, giving a last glance to the spot under the kitchen fridge, still dumbfounded. I was in for hell, there was no denying it. I had only tried 2 escape attempts before my unfortunate situation all ending with the same conclusion, futile suffering. 

“What were you honestly going to do John if you had even managed to get out of the house” 

She waited for my response I knew better then to answer

“What were you going to wander Brobdingnag, this isn’t your home all that’s out there... for you is death”

As she spoke, she threw me as she entered her room with Brooke into her room. I flew flying straight into the comforter and pillows on her bed. 

“Damn. Emily a little rough” Brooke with a little bit concern.

“He deserves all that I give him, he obviously doesn’t want to be here now do you?”

She bent down towards the bed giving an angle at her cleavage through her low-cut shirt with stylish flowers.

“Brooke can you fill the sink in my bathroom with water really quick, I’m going to need it, keep it cold” 

Emily then proceeded to undress herself till she was stark naked in front of me.

“Drop your clothes, John, pets don’t wear clothes”

With some suspicion I followed through, she could do it herself by force if she wanted to.

“Brooke, I forgot fill the bath with hot water and come here I have something fun for us”

There I was standing on her bed I had no idea what was in store for me.

“After three years together, John you feel the need to pull antics like this, I thought we were passed this and knew your place with me” Emily meanwhile turned around and was going to sit on the bed above me.

“I thought we had started to understand what this was... you are mine” 

I looked up there was no way running away would save me as her shapely ass continued its descent, I closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable. I felt the crash of her weight, her presence above me but I wasn’t crushed, I was in between her legs with her nether regions to my front and the end of the bed to my back.

“ohh you scared John? You should be” Brooke returned undressed watching in front of Emily. 

“Better run John” Emily whispered giggling

“Wait” Brooke chimed in, Emily stopped what she was about to do.

“Let’s spice this up a bit” with that Brooke bent down in-front of Emily’s open legs and dropped hundreds of lilis around me and in my path. To me Emily was enormous but to these newly dropped lilis they were in the canyon created by Emily’s tan thighs staring up at her miles to them hungry vagina. We were trapped with no outcomes in our favor.

“Begin” Brooke announced 

With that Emily began moving her womanhood towards us slowly the lilis closest to her pussy understood, what was about to happen, they were about to grounded up by her pussy into her bed. By the thousands the lilis started to run around me, as if they could escape what our tormentors had in store for us. I took action and went to the edge looking down at the hardwood floor below and Emily’s feet resting, Brooke close enough where I could feel her breathe observing intently.

It was the end of the line no more area to run I turned around an watched as Emily’s cunt mashed the lilis into the white bedsheets leaving a grave yard of speck sized bloodstains. Men and women running for theirs before being ended. The smell of Emily had grown stronger, it was arousing her as she made her through the lilis with pussy. I looked down by my feet and saw as brave lilis who did not want to die by Emily and have some dignity jumped off. Men started first, then women gave up, then a family of three who managed to make it this far together dropped together, husband and wife... with child. All because Emily and Brooke needed to get off on this power trip they lusted for. Emily was almost upon me, I knew what I had to do. I jumped, the free fall was liberating the shocked faces of Brooke watching me go and the anger Emily felt, as if she were betrayed again.

“How stupid are you John “Emily yelled

At the sound of the wind breaking the blissful free fall ended with much like my other choices in life, pain and suffering.

I landed on my right leg and it exploded in pain, I screamed as if death were truly upon me, for all I knew it was.

Emily stood up and looked at my predicament before me, I was alive she figured. 

“Do you really want to die, John, is being with me that much worse than death? ...because that can be arranged”

I looked around my battered body around me was a graveyard of mangled lilis, the light darkened, Emily brought her barefoot above me on its heel. The small odor coming off but not to overpowering.

“Tell me now... before I make it for you do you want to die”

“Noooooo please!” I screamed, all this that I had gone through was because of my sudden impulsiveness to be free, all the pain and suffering. 

Emily moved her foot away and bent down to pick me up gently, she eyed my body closely, looking at the damage I caused to my right leg but not much else. She had walked to the bathroom with Brooke to the sink.

“Remember you caused this” as I looked I to her eyes, there was no feeling, no expression, just coldness. As I tumbled out of her hand over the sink. Again, the feeling of freeness in the air, then it hit me, the Iciness of the water in the sink I plunged through. It embraced me till every part of my body felt the coldness flow throughout. Till I resurfaced, looking at Emily’s straight blonde hair her eyes following my every move, Brooke next to her, her Green eyes showing concern but remained silent.

“Do you think your life will ever be normal again John”

With that she dunked my head under the water with fingers holding me under. My breath could not hold out I started gagging water grasping for air. Her fingers retreated. I resurfaced gagging and coughing the cold was settling in hypothermia. 

“The answer is no John, you belong here, with me with our sisters, with this house. It owns you till we decide other ways and part our lives”

She forcibly started drowning me again, her strength in her fingers alone were killing my efforts and spirit. When I resurfaced Brooke was French kissing Emily in loving embrace. Emily grabbed me tossed me in the tub, as the goddesses entered as well facing each other with me in the middle. My strength was fading, and my swimming was becoming weaker between them as the Emily and Brooke started playing with them interlocking with each other in a display of their raw lust for each other. 

“Isn’t this what you wanted, John, if what Mia told me what was true, then your right where you belong” Emily went back into Brookes embrace, caressing her breasts their bodies glistening from the water like true Goddesses.

What she said broke me, I hadn’t heard the name Mia in years. It hit me like bag of bricks dragging me down to the bottom of the tub between their bodies as my body gave out and it faded to black…..

 

 

 

I was back in college, I remembered I was close to finishing and graduating with bachelor’s in biology. I wasn’t the most outgoing college guy, but not a loner, just didn’t have much luck with the girls. My friend introduced me to an app which people introduced people of the Lilliputian, human and Brobdingnagian sizes to each other if they wanted or were their respective people. I was too naive at the time and left the option open. My friend argued the best way to meet one you like was to swipe them all and sort later. I set it, and was into, then I met her, the one who destroyed my life she seemed so innocent so loving. Her name was Mia as I checked her profile, she was in some dumb sorority called Alpha Delta Pi, not much of a bio with info but she was drop dead gorgeous. I went to show my friends we matched, then they told me, in her profile it said she was a Brobdingnagian. They hadn’t ever seen a human match with one yet but here I was the odd one out. I figured why not let me give it a shot see where it could go. I messaged Mia and after a dreaded wait of no response I figured she may have made a mistake.

Till she responded 

“Hey thanks you’re not so bad for yourself considering your size lol”

Responding back, I wasn’t sure where to go from here, so I asked if she wanted to meet up at a mix size-mall not too far after getting to know her a bit. Mia seemed so sweet, I had gotten a crush on a college hundreds of feet taller than me and hadn’t told my friends because I thought they would think of me as nuts or a freak. We made a date for our little date at the mall since there wasn’t much, we could do in public.

That day I got there a little early to beat the cold it was mid-December with classes wrapping up, its flurried that morning as I got to the mall. It was your typical mall with but with the exception of Brobdingnagian helpers to get the humans to their Brobdingnagian friends if they had to. The human side of the mall was a small store for the Brobdingnagian mall. The rest of it was a no-go zone for the smaller races unless they had a death wish to be killed unknowing by the giant shoppers. I waited for Mia to arrive at the store to meet so we can hang out together. Then I her in person for the first time she had a Red-beanie covering her strawberry blonde hair, her pale face accompanied by deep hazel eyes. She was wearing a pink sweater that literally said “pink” and black leggings on her towering form topped of with Uggs. She saw and came over to pick me up.

“May I” Mia asked as she bent down to get me 

“Sure, no worries as long as your gentle, I can trust you right Mia?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t let anything happen to you, John”

“So, what did you want to do here, food, or just hangout”

Mia looked at me quizzically as she began walked holding me against her chest with her palm open, I didn’t mind the view. 

“Oh, wondered if you would like to come to come over to my sorority house, and get to know each other better “she was smiling down at me lovingly almost reassuring me that that’s what I wanted.

“Oh, that sounds fun, yea I don’t mind that as long as you bring me back, there’s really no option if you don’t” I said jokingly.

The dream faded a bit till we were in Mia’s room, or what would become to be Emily’s. Mia took of her sweater since she was getting hot also throwing off her red beanie.

“So, John now that I have you here, what do you want to do”

I looked at her the way she looked me down was different, something was off, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“I’m going to put you on the floor, so you can see how tall I am to you”

She bent down dropping me softly on the wood floor between her Uggs boots.

I stared up past her tight black leggings her thin pink shirt, she was gorgeous. My crush was clouding my judgement.

“Are you scared John? Have you been this close to a Brobdingnagian before”?

I didn’t know her intentions, but the mood had changed, and I felt her personality changed.

“John I’m going to take my Uggs off if you don’t mind”

She sat down behind her on her bed pulling off her boots off her feet in front of me. They came crashing down behind with loud thuds then her feet settled in front of me in white socks.

“Oops sorry about that John, didn’t mean it, ohh I forgot my socks” 

She bent down and peeled the socks of her soles slowly, her skin a little reddish from the boots and glistening with sweat. 

“I hope you mind the smell, I’m sorry about it, but it was cold outsides”

As I watched her bare-feet yards away settled down, the aroma of feet assaulting me, she wiggled her toes with their pink nails.

“Now John I want you to... lick my feet”

I was dumbfounded by her request what was she thinking,

“No, Mia I will not that’s disgusting”

“Ohh really is that the choice you want to make in-front of me who I can do whatever I want to like crush you under my foot instead” as she rose her foot about me wiggling her toes. 

“But that not what I’m going to do”

She picked me up hastily, without asking I noticed, 

“I’m going to break you”

She picked up her white sweaty sock that she was wearing her boots with.

“Mentally, you know why John”

Her voice much softer like a whisper,

“Because you’re mine now, no matter what you do… you’re my toy now”

She dropped me into the humid prison of her sock her eyes looking in at me for a moment.

“Goodbye John”

As she tied the sock closed, locking me alone in her sweaty prison, all around me was her scent.

———————————————————

I had woken up, was I dead no, my leg still hurt from the fall, but I didn’t drown. My mind reeling from the vivid flashback Emily’s trauma brought back. Mia... I truly thought we could become something but came was this, this sad excuse of a life. I gave into the pain and fell back to sleep my mind in shambles.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Felt really good about this chapter, and whats to come, Please drop a review I appreciate them greatly. :)