- Text Size +

Time had slowed to a crawl for Jack and the rest of the lilis since the platinum-haired giantess had left with her prisoner. The lilis were left in chaos in the colossal black heels since she had left. Jack had watched as many of the men had tried to contemplating escape from the smelly heels that incarcerated them. It was futile but their pride had not been broken yet. Jack watched from the bottom of the heel looking up the immense landscape of the soles of the heels as men gathered at the top wall and lifted each other in vain. As Jack looked over he saw the Number twelve imprinted on the inside of the heel those two characters imprinted on the heel of a girls shoe in ink was much taller than the futile attempt of the men trying to escape imprisonment. Jack was part of the minority who knew their choice in the matter was destroyed anything they wanted was null and void, they did what the giants demanded of them. There had been groups like the Jack was sitting in talking among themselves.

 

“This isn’t right how could they be doing do this us to us” one woman completely unraveled and sobbing exclaimed “it will all be ok don’t worry I’ll take care of you” as Jack watched as a man attempted to console the woman.

 

Jack and the man both knew the truth there wasn’t any hope they could protect themselves from this monster. The monster who without a slimmer of regret had killed millions of them before and would continue without a care. A girl who proclaimed herself a goddess to them and that they were mere pests to be played with. Was she right? Jack thought to himself here was he trapped, stripped of his human rights, his dignity, and soon his life? Was he so insignificant that a college girl much younger than him was able to inflict this much damage not just to him but the thousands of others in the same old black tall heels of hers she probably wore to parties to enjoy herself? Jack had watched as fights broke out around him as many of his people realized this was their last day alive most likely that their end was coming by this girl named Emily. Men frantically attacked each other, women were attacked by men as if it were the apocalypse. Jack could not believe all this chaos did not matter, it truly was insignificant to the world that utter chaos was breaking down in the heels of a girl not even present that inflicted this mental breakdown on them. That her presence of smell her scent in her heels, her size of her shiny black heels, had broken their spirits their morality without even being physically there. 



Emily was pissed, she had gotten out of her third class late because her professor decided that they needed their lecture to be longer than normal. Emily could not afford that time and was then forced to run along the campus to the athletics building and was late to a volley-ball team meeting. She had gotten there all sweaty and pleaded with her coach that it would not happen again and that it was not her fault but he had none of it, he ran a tight squad that needed discipline especially this early in the semester. Emily was planned to be benched for a half by her coach for the first game of the season. Emily was furious she had been one of the top players of the team and was benched as an example by her dick of a coach. She was humiliated a position she was never used to, she loved to be at front of the pack never in a position of weakness. Now she supposed to be humbled by her coach as consequence for a meaningless action. She Jogged back to the sorority house angrily in the back of her mind knew exactly what she needed to release some steam. She smiled quietly to herself as she thought of her lilis as she jogged.



John didn’t know what to expect from Julia she was the most complex in the way he had been treated by her. One moment they would be talking as if they were equals then the next a plaything, he to admit that he did have affection for her the most in the house but he did know his place, Emily made sure of that. Finally Julia broke the silence as they walked through the hallway to her room. 

“So John I have the room to myself as Brooke had just left for the night to go spend time with Rachel earlier so we the room to ourselves” as she looked down at him her blues eyes not showing any sign of danger he relaxed and composed himself. “What did you have in mind Julie?”

Julia didn’t mind he called her Julie she secretly like his nick name for her. A mishap like that with Emily would cause him to be stuffed in her running socks and thrown in her shoes. A punishment he had known too often by his owner.

 

“Well I was wondering maybe before we do something fun maybe you can help me with a project? As you know I’m majoring in International Relations how fitting would it be if I explored our races relationship from an actual Gulliverian” she said as walked over to her side of the room and sat down on her bed Indian style. She rested John in front of her.

John was hesitant but curious did she really want to know the truth of what he thought about them would he anger her this behemoth that was across him seemed so angelic but could turn on him easily.  She was sitting in front of him with her platinum-sliver glossy straight hair falling down her white shirt with a cute whale on it, she had some black leggings on, and she was barefoot as always he saw signature French tipped nails on her large but cute feet. She had a unique tattoo on the side of her foot about a half an inch tall to her it along the lines of a detailed woman standing next to a much smaller man to most Brobdingnags they wouldn’t have noticed a tiny speck of ink next that man but John did. To him it was accurate representation of how the races thought of each other. ”Hello earth to john you still with me?” John snapped out of it “how could I help?” John looked up at her eyes

“Well lets starts with the obvious does my size intimidate you? A simple yes or no is good but if you wish to elaborate do so”

“Yes it does” John answered strong fully with a chip on his shoulder.

“Ok that’s not unexpected knowing how Emily is with you and the occasional Brooke and Rachel but how do you feel about the Lilliputians?”

John thought to himself nervously what was she going for?

“Would you ever consider if you would be happy as one? ... ” John’s suspicions were heightened “No I ... feel sorry for the Lilliputians but there is nothing we could do and for the follow up no I wouldn’t be happy I’d be scared for my life about the larger races specifically you the Brobdingnagians but not just you, us the Gulliverians.” Julia looked down at him quizzically not shocked by his little ramble now was her follow up question

“Do... you... think that they are people, John, think about what you just said to me” she stated to him with poise he stood there nervously. “Its ok you don’t have to answer that... let us move on and have some fun what do you think” As she got up her impression on the bed receding and John tumbled falling into her spot he felt her warmth where she sat on the bed. As he watched as she had her back to him and lifted her t-shirt over her head he was getting turned on as he watched her silver hair fall back into place slowly. Then she slowly bent down her butt to him as she slipped out of her black leggings. She turned to him wearing just a white bra and white lacy panties looking down at him like an angel who found some prey. “Don’t you think we have a lot of fun together...John” she whispered seductively. As she heard the sound of heavy footsteps down the hall followed by a door being slammed. “Looks like we don’t have much time John” she giggled.

 

Emily stormed through the house without even acknowledging her sisters around the house they knew she was in one of her moods and knew better. All she wanted was the feeling of power and needed a release. 

 

Jack was still stuck in this heel with the others sitting in her stink and sweat they had no idea the horrors of what was to come. They had heard the stomping of a pissed off Brobdingnag and were praying it was not Emily, however their prayers were answered by another God, Emily. They had heard the thunder of her slam the door “you littles shits better have done a good job ... not like it matters” Jack heard her boom to them. The rumbling got stronger not like before this time they would feel the wrath of an angered goddess. Jack looked up at her looking down at them like dirt in her heels that needed to be exterminated her blonde hair was a slightly tangled and sweaty. To Jack it was as if she had singled him out with cold grey eyes and looking straight at him, Jack was frozen in fear. She lifted her sweaty t shirt rapidly and threw it across the room with no regards. “Where is he” she snapped at them “ not like it matters you guys will do just fine” and with that Jack watched as she brought her hands down and picked up one of her heels luckily for him it wasn’t the one he was in. He watched as it looked so normal as she picked up this monolith of heel to him but it looked normal to just her footwear. “You fuckers didn’t do nothing all day while I was gone yet you expected to be rewarded?” Jack felt his heart drop his efforts his dignity after he tried to please her were in vain. He felt his world shake as she grabbed her other heel, she bent down as she was putting them on the floor all he saw on the way down was her tan chest till it rose back to heavens. He had not notice from his earlier position she had slipped out of her shorts and had her red matching underwear and bra on, she was still wearing her shoes.

 

“So you want to know what your reward is, I your goddess get to end your miserable existence with my feet” she bent down and unlaced her shoes in-front of us slowly “I jogged over here I hope you guys don’t mind the smell” she lifted her white-socked foot over the heels we were in as we were assaulted by the putrid smell of her feet it got worse. She slowly pried her sock back as more and more of skin was exposed of her colossal foot. We couldn’t believe it the aroma was amplified twofold her pink sole slightly reddened she flexed her foot over the heel we were in as sock fuzz larger than us came crashing down. Jack was stunned the heels were paired together all he could was watch from the toe section of the heel he was in as she repeated the process above his side of the heel. Now that she was bare foot he watched as she rose to her titanic height, her lightly tan legs stretching for miles her perfect body dominating them above them.

“Now which will it be”

She rose her foot up to a point as if she were about to put her heels on. Jack watched as her large foot hovered above the heel next to him.

“Or will it be my left foot? Ooo maybe?”

 

As Jack watched and felt her put her right foot down he felt the earthquake of it landing outside the heels. She had lifted her left foot above his heels and it darkened the sky all he could see was the beginning of her nails painted red and the miles of her soles she pushed on blackening out all light in the heel. This was it as her foot slowly kept pursuing sealing their fate, she want it to be slow. Some sweat fell off of the bottom of her foot and was now heading towards him in toe-section taking his breathe away. Jack was demoralized all he wanted was to die under foot to get it over with. So he wouldn’t have to be attacked by her sweat, her smell, her presence, her heels, and her humiliating remarks. Then as slowly as her foot attacked them she pulled it out to the surprise of her lilis they weren’t crushed. He watched as the lilis who thought they were spared were crushed as she rapidly put her other heel on crushing them under stinky, sweaty feet. Jack watched as she closed her eyes in pleasure touching her breasts dearly. Then she opened them and it was as if she looked directly at him again. She bent down crashing down towards them again she had grabbed a white piece of paper.

“As for you guys I have a new home for you” she said as she shook their world grabbing the heel and toppling it over the white paper. Jack fell with the rest of the pack of them, some did not make it out. She raised her barefoot over them. 

“If there is anyone left in there I hope you enjoy the bottom of my foot” she said as she slipped her foot into the heel over the white paper where Jack was, not as if she knew he existed he was another speck to be tormented. Jack watched as she stood up in all her glory closest to them were the heels that had almost been their graves. Their black glossiness shining as they held their monumental goddess up as she looked down at them holding her white sock from earlier. 

“Now as for you lot I’m going to continue your suffering for now by putting you in my dirty sock.” As she turned the paper into a cone above the opening of her sock ripe with sweat from her jog here. As she watched as by the hundreds the lilis were sealed to their fate by her, their goddess. Jack just wanted to die but even that he couldn’t have it as he slid down the paper with the others into Emily’s putrid white sock. His world was changed as the temperature was beyond hot and it was extremely humid. He saw steel eyes look down at him as he fell grinning the whole way down, she had loved what she had to him. Jack finally hit the bottom of the sock and it felt damp and disgusting he watched as she tied the top sealing his smelly world of his. From the outside he heard the thundering clicks of her heels impaling the ground as she walked and stopped.

“Enjoy my socks and shoes I’ll see you guys later for my nightly run” she said to them as she stuffed them in. Now her only thought was where did her little toy John go?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, Any reviews welcomed.