- Text Size +

The weekend had passed since the Friday of delivery day and it was now Monday. John was roaming about. He had not been ordered by Emily for anything so far, but was trapped in her bedroom. John was alone for now but Emily’s presence was known, she was getting ready for class as was the rest of the house. John felt bitter that his tormentors were so full of life while he was stripped of his life. Not that it mattered anymore, John had been Emily’s pet since she started her sophomore year.  The feeling would come and go about what if he could have been if he hadn’t become Emily’s slave. John came to the realization that those thoughts would lead to his mental demise and accepted his fate with Emily. It was not all bad to be fair, in perspective he could have died much easier like lilis Emily tortured through her God complex, but was it truly a complex, to them she really was a Goddess putting them in their place. John had snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the rumble of Emily’s bathroom shower turning off. Maybe he thought to himself she would be more lax with his duties would be while she was gone. At least the weekend had gone that way but things were about to ramp up.

He had watched as Emily opened the door to her room’s bathroom, steam was settling out still. John knew about how Emily would take the hottest showers and would be tolerant of it. When she took him and the lilis to the shower it was hell though John would be able to survive but the heat of the water to the lilis would be like drowning in boiling hot water as their goddess watched coldly indifferent to their suffering. John watched as she stood there completely bare her perfect skin still slightly moist, her endless long blonde hair draped down her back midway. Her mountainous perky breasts that he had seen crush millions of lives over the last two years in the air free, her midriff toned but not too much that it still felt very feminine, John looked further south going down to her womanhood her flower of essence she had always kept a blonde landing strip of pubic hair above her vagina. It was small to her but to her specked sized lilis they could get could get lost in any direction if Emily had john place them there during her sessions. Finally John looked at her in her steel Grey eyes, she had been watching him this whole time with a slight smile observing him take her full presence as she stood at the door.

“Like what you see John” she giggled “its been two years and you still can’t hide the fact you ogle at me every morning, not like you can’t help it John”

Emily walked across the room to John where he sat on the dresser, he was level with her pelvic region staring right at her womanhood he looked up but could not see over breasts till she bent down and opened the drawer to the dresser. John could feel her scent, it smelled of fruity shampoo she had used and some perfume of some sort as he watched her slip on red lacy panties that highlighted her curves in all the right places, she had also grabbed a matching bra but before putting it on she laid it by john on the dresser. He was dumbfounded by the size of the red garment that he had not notice Emily grab a vile, he had helped her prepare countless times, he knew what came next. He watched as she tilted the vile full of Lilliputians into her bras cups. He watched as man woman and child fell but was un-harmed in by the cushion in the bra they were all confused till it became too late. John watched as she slowly put on her bra and clasped the clip on behind her sentencing all the lilis to their death sentence. 
“That never gets old” she told John as he looked as if nothing horrid and tragic had occurred better them then me he thought.

Meanwhile, Fred had been ones of the unlucky ones, he had been put in this vile by a Gulliverian Man and the Brobdinganian cunt who had purchased them. There was too many of them in here for Fred to count out in the vile but it had become chaotic. He was lucky in his unfortunate situation at the top of the vile he could move. Most could not move at all and succumbed to claustrophobia. Until the rumbling came again, they saw through the vile glass she was back. The vile was forced to go through laterals Gs’ as they were picked up many panicked. Fred watched as the bitch only her breasts exposed in their glory opened the vile. He was one of the first freed, and taken by gravity to fall, he had landed unharmed but was confused. Where was I? Fred thought then it hit him when he looked up as he the vile tip to the side of him as he watched his fellow man fall. He was in the cunts bra, this was it, and he was stranded in his grave as she looked down upon them. She had grasped her bra and Fred’s world had shaken all over, most were on their hands and knees as they watched as they brought closer and closer to her perfect breasts. Fred was dead center to be hit by her nipple that was ready to end him as he got closer, he couldnt believehow this skin that looked so soft so lush would be his end. He had collided with her nipple and was winded but not dead yet. Fred could hear screams of pain around him, his air immediately became limited and humid of being fresh out the shower. Her skin was hot and held them suspended within her bra. Fred had been unfortunate not to die on impact like many others on Emily’s boobs. Now he would have to wait to suffocate in her prison of a bra or a slight jiggle of breasts. Fred life's was over and he knew till it faded away, ended by his cruel goddess.

Emily had finished getting dressed after her fun with the lilis for a brief moment. She wore a low cut top that showed a-lot of her side boobs in her red bra and some white short shorts that showed her long tan legs for everyone to see topped off with black running shoes and white sock ankle-high socks, she had loved to flaunt her body. She was ready to leave for class when she had looked at John on the dresser. 

“Well looks like need a job for you while I’m gone” John dropped his head to feet and sighed “I know exactly what I need you to do” 

Emily walked to her closet and pulled out two old black closed toed high heels she loved to wear out and dropped them on the dresser without a care, in front of John. Immediately John was up to attention not out of obedience mostly but the slam and noise of the heels landing next to him got his adrenaline going. 

“While I’m out for classes I would love if you can lick clean the inside of my heels... that should keep you occupied” as she grabbed and dropped John in her enormous heels. He was hit with smell of leather and foot musk of Emily but at this point in his servitude he was accustomed to Emily’s scent the lilis not so much.
“Now I know it’s a big job literally just for you so I will be nice... you’re going to need some help...” she said as she dropped lilis on the soles of both her heels. She watched as one by one the specks fell into her heels the power was getting to her and she loved it.
“Now I want these heels to be spotless by the time I’m back in the afternoon if not you don’t want me to be angry do you?” Emily ordered to John and the lilis. “Also John Julia should be home I know how you two like your games but I want my heels to be priority” 
John spoke “Thank you goddess Emily the job will be done”
Emily had smiled and turned to the door and whispered to herself “they be better slaves” as she went to class

The lilis were now trapped with John in Emily’s smelly heels af least he was able to get in out for breaks. He had to scare them in to taking command not that he liked it but had to, to get them working. Jack was one of the lilis in dropped in opposite heel of John, he watched as Emily ordered them and left. He was now in a heel of a girl that had made him feel insignificant, he was now being assaulted by her still with presence not even with them her heels had been attacking them. The smell was much worse to the lilis the leathery smell was overpowering with musk of their goddess. He had done what he was told and started licking the ground maybe hoping collectively if they did a good job they would be allowed to live. He was in the toe section of the heel and had seen a large dark imprint of her where toes laid, the smell was strongest here but he did what he was told. Losing his dignity with each passing second.

John meanwhile was able to check the clock in the room everynow and then taking breaks, it was 12:31 pm almost two hours since Emily left. she would be back soon he thought and was right, he could always here and feel the rumbling of a Brobdingnag approaching. What he saw was not Emily opening the door to the room but Julia her sorority sister. He immediately jumped back in Emily’s black heel hiding in the toe section injuring a few lilis under him.
“Oooooohhh Johnnn.... where you hiding today? Would you like to play?” She said seductively 
John knew it was a waiting game only if could out wait her but that was impossible if she was determined to get him.
“If I were Emily where would i leave my little boy-toy” Julia looked directly at the black heels sitting perfectly on her dresser, with an empty lily vile to the side. 
“There you are... you sneaky boy.... oooof that’s smelly” she cooed as looked the heels, John felt her coming to the heels. In a second she was looking down at him, smiling side to the side. John looked up at her blue eyes and striking platinum hair to her shoulders and knew it was over. As she reached for john. 
“Let’s go to my room and play what do you think John” as they walked out together. The poor lilis were doomed to Emily’s smelly black high heels as John and the new goddess left. Many gave up and just started waiting for their goddess Emily to end them in her heels.