- Text Size +

"Mary... please... save me..." you pleaded, no more than a weak whisper.

The clenching walls beyond her anal beads quivered before gaping wide open and the fart rang through. Hot blaring gas exploded into your bare body, impacting your tiny form at full force. Hot whisps of tainted air burned your skin, and everything shook like thunder. The chain of beads rattled around violently banging the sensitive walls of Mary's ass just like she wanted. You were overwhelmed by the thick misty odor of her fart, the intensity of her stench was too much for you. Thanks to that and the extreme tremors rocking the chain you lost you grip of the string and fell

Landing on the filthy pool of anal mucus below, your face got covered in hot slime. As you tried to wipe the sticky mess off your mouth you could feel your girlfriend's flesh walls undulate from under you. The enormous droning fart picked up speed as a large steamy burst of air bubbles came rounding the corner of her bowels. The gas erupted with a driving force, knocking you over and actually sending the bead in front of you forwards. Since your bead was the second to last one in the chain now that it was gone the eighth and deepest bead had room to move up and take its place. The huge synthetic ball steamrolled forward, pinning you down and pressing you into the flesh of Mary's ass.

All the beads continued to buzz as the fart ripped from your girlfriends monolithic ass. Your little body was battered relentlessly under the vibrating bead, pummeled in the stomach, face, and chest by hardened plastic. You flailed and shouted, trying desperately to fight back against the rumbling monstrosity, but your tiny arms were worthless in comparison. The huge smoothed out boulder pounded you into the sticky quivering walls of your girlfriend, flattening you like a pancake.

Hot pools of anal juices spilled around your body, drooling into the indent you were making in Mary's flesh. She clenched her ass with glee, pushing the fart out while unintentionally smushing your body under the thick bead. Her bowels trembled joyously as you drowned in disgusting anal fluids. The reverberating bead hammered you into the mess, splashing sticky globs of slime all over you. You tasted it enter your mouth, the repulsive gunk hit your tongue like you had rimmed her ass for a week.

Mary's ass would rub and flex into the bead as it farted to feel more tasty vibrations. Her hungry butt forced you to kiss the bead, as her gushing bursts of flatulence made it pound back into your head. As the explosion finally petered off the bead stopped moving, and came to a rest. The massive orb and pools of grime smothered you, it took all you had to just gasp for a tiny bit of air. Fiery hot fecal fumes filled your lungs, fresh from the girls colon. You choked and gagged just as the humongous butt started to notice there were no more vibrations. A meaty hug consumed you as your girlfriend's lust squeezed down hard on the bead.

"Oh god that fart felt so good! I'm close!" she cooed.

You felt every lump of her bowel walls crushing you into the hard plastic toy. Her ass throbbed and clenched, yearning for stimulation. It was getting ready to cum, the massive heaving ass of your girlfriend was going to cum with you inside it. You heard, no, felt her heartbeat increasing, the naughty bead-farts had made her incredibly aroused. An anal orgasm was building inside the giantess, as sure as her bowels were twitching, she was getting closer.

The hungry anal walls slurped on the beads, sucking them deeper inside. You involuntarily went with the bead that was pressing down on you, pulled along the girls greasy crud-caked walls. As her bowels dragged you inwards their lumpy folds caused you to shift from under the bead. You could feel your legs dangling out, free of the painful crushing grip. Seeing your chance you tried your best to shimmy around, worm your body in such a way that you could slip the rest of you out. Mary's ass clenched and chewed the sex toy like a piece of gum in its maw. The heavy squeezing hurt, but the uneven movements of her rolling bowels actually helped separate you from the bead.

After wiggling around in a puddle of sticky muck, you finally managed to break free. Your body rolled over and you lifted yourself up, finally you weren't being crushed by that bead anymore. Reaching around you tried to find the string to hang on to again... only it wasn't there. You waved your hands around in the darkness to find nothing but dank air and an accidental grope of Mary's walls. Your heart froze in place, you were on the wrong side of the bead. Not just that, but since it was the final and deepest bead in the chain, that meant you were further inside her bowels than the sex toy. Terrified, you turned around, clinging to the back of the bead for dear life. One wrong move and her shit tunnel would swallow you up. You would be stranded inside of her, with no hope of safely getting out.

Suddenly Mary jerked the chain forwards. She had had her fill of squeezing and was now adding pulling to the mix. The line of beads dragged forwards to her hole, digging through the tender anal meat as it went. Then she would clench with her ass some more, sucking the chain back down. Back and forth it went, in a constant tug-of-war to escalate her arousal. You found it difficult to stay attached to the bead, it was slippery with anal juices and hard to grip. The rhythm of sucking and pulling increased, growing faster in time with Mary's gasps. She was masturbating her ass vigorously, and loving every second of it.

The erotic slurping of her ass was both loud and wet. Hot anal mucus built up into a bubbly froth and splashed against your back as she repeatedly fucked herself. You tried to hang on to the rampaging anal beads with all your might, until the muscles in your fingers were going numb with strain. If you slipped off it would be over, her ass would gulp you down and pull you into the dark beyond. You had to stay on the chain until she finished cumming, in order to ride it back out her asshole. The bead bucked and turned with the winding anal passageway. The more Mary played with herself, the more rambunctious and twisty her bowels became. The starving muscles clenched and bent, squeezing down hard on the delicious beads. A massive quiver rocked your sticky chamber and Mary shouted out loud.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! OH GOD!!"

The bead chain was pulled taut as Mary began to cum. The plastic ring with her finger running through it was sucked all the way against her contracting anus. Inside her muscles tensed up, crushing down on you with an incredible force as she had her anal orgasm. The beads were pulled as far as they could go, deep into the sweltering hot tunnel, but her ass kept sucking. As hard as you tried to stay on, the grip of your girlfriend's bowels slurped you off the bead like a pair of wet meaty lips. You were separated from the chain of beads and dragged down into the darkness. You screamed in horror only to be cut off as her gigantic anal contractions started.

Mary's anal meat smothered you, chewing you up in a frothy hell of mucus and flesh. You felt the hot spasming ass swallow you deeper and deeper, further than the beads could ever reach. Your body entered new untouched areas, filled with sickening sludge and powerful pulsations. Your girlfriend's cumming bowels pulverized you, rhythmically constricting your small body to elicit feelings of pleasure. The walls didn't open and close, rather they stayed touching you at all times, pulsating joyously. Huge contractions crushed you again and again, grinding you up inside her throbbing meat. A flood of sticky anal fluids surrounded you, there was no space for you to move so they filled your mouth. The taste was thicker and more rancid than her farts ever were, you cried as the viscous juices entered your body.

The hard clenches grew harder and more violent until they reached their highest point. A deadly powerful squeeze took hold of your body for several seconds, testing the resilience of your soul, until finally your girlfriend's bowels relaxed. The orgasm was finally finished and her ass stopped crushing you. You coughed and gagged on the globs of slime in your throat. The worst seemed to be over, but a wave of dread filled your chest. You were utterly fucked, Mary's ass has swallowed you so far deep that you didn't even know where you were now. Nothing could save you, it was over.

Outside the giant girl was panting and covered in sweat. She was laying on her bed in a post-orgasm daze. Her legs had gone limp during the orgasm and she thought she peed a little. Smiling, she giggled to herself. That felt amazing, almost like something had tickled much farther up her ass than the beads did. Whatever it was, she loved it, and would definitely have to use these beads again another day.

One at a time she pulled the bead chain out her plump butt, making her ass cheeks jiggle with every one. Slowly the beads popped out her wrinkled hole, leaving you imprisoned inside her ass. For each bead that came out you could hear her voice let out an erotic yelp, enjoying the feeling of her anus being stretched again. The sensation made her ass lazily clench down on you some more, sucking you in a little deeper with each bead that left. Her muffled moans drifted off into the distance as you slowly passed out.

Mary finished pulling out all the beads and felt sexually satisfied. She hadn't had a masturbation session like that in a while. She checked her sheets and sure enough some pee sprayed out when she came. Looking at the anal beads they were glistening in the light, wet with intestinal juices. Something was off though.

"Huh? Weren't there eight beads? Or were there seven?" she said.

She looked at the odd space between the last two beads, where you were originally before becoming separated.

"Hmmmm... Oh well! Guess I was imagining things."

Without giving it another thought she went to get some towels to clean up her mess. Her thick juicy ass jiggled seductively as she walked, just like it would any other day. There was no other clue for her to know what had happened, but deep down inside her sexy butt you were trapped. Your little body was lost to her steamy bowels, stuck there for the rest of your life.

Chapter End Notes:

That's it! Hope you enjoyed.