- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Her plan progressess....  

On the morning of May 24th, 2213, Aria awoke from her nightly slumber and immediately felt something different.  She felt something in her panties, and she could have sworn she heard some very faint crying.  Adam had been born in her sleep!  She must not have noticed him being pushed out in her sleep. 

 

Ever so slowly and carefully she removed her covers and gently sat up, lifting the front of her panties ever so gently from herself.  She simultaneously turned on her bedside light and peered down into her crotch to find her little Adam, but she could not see him.  She did feel him however - at the very base of her labia, about an inch in front of her anus.  She delicately cupped her hand beneath her crotch and felt the tiny baby in her hand.  She pulled him up to her face – he was so cute!  But he was still all messy from the womb and he was crying.

 

Aria was prepared for this day – she had everything ready for Adam.  She quickly cleaned him up, gently cut the miniature umbilical cord, and prepared her special formula feeder, she designed it herself to feed the tiniest human in history. 

 

Aria did not have any classes to teach that day – she usually kept a pretty light teaching load so that she had more time for her research; that was perfectly acceptable and even encouraged at Yale.  So she was able to stay at home when she wanted, she made her own hours, and already had such a high reputation, nobody would ever complain.  She spent this special day caring for the historic little infant she was now responsible for.  She fed him and kept him in her hands in tiny little blankets she had already prepared.  He had cute little blue eyes and a bald head.  His head appeared ever so slightly larger in proportion to his tiny body than normal babies, but Aria had expected this.  The brain was small she thought, but still it was as complex as a full sized brain.

 

Aria had planned extensively for Adam, but soon realized that there were issues that she had not entirely planned for.  For instance, where would Adam sleep?  What would she do with him when she had to go out or to work? 

 

She had an idea - she could put him up against her breast just above the nipple and secure him tightly with her tight but soft silk brassieres.  But what if he starts crying?  She couldn’t help that – and anyway, she needed to know if he needed something.  She decided to give it a trial run at home for a few hours to see how it went.  She lifted the bras cup of her left breast, and gently placed a sleeping baby Adam just above her supple nipple.  She then slowly replaced the cup and made sure it was tight so that he would be kept in place – she did not want him to fall out. 

 

Her plan worked very well.  Adam did not seem to mind his location and was seemed to be comfortable in there, he did not cry much in there.  When it was time for him to eat, he did cry, but Aria was amazed how faint the sound was.  If she was not listening for him, she might not have noticed.  Not only was Adam so tiny that his cries were low volume to begin with, but her bras and shirt muffled it even further to the point it could barely be heard at all.  This comforted her because she did not want him to be discovered any time too soon.  

 

In the weeks following Adam’s birth, Aria gained experience in caring for her creation.  She did breast feed him, though at first it was not easy because he was so small.  She had to usually squeeze her own nipple a little or had to already be leaking for him to drink it, but he did.  He was just like a normal baby, only so much smaller.  This was not going to be easy, and Aria wanted to make sure he stayed healthy and developed.  She had plans for his future, and if those plans worked out, she would extend her plans to humanity as a whole…

 

The three half sized embryos continued their fetal development in the three student volunteers.  Unfortunately, one miscarried in July.  In September the other two were born healthy and almost normal looking, they were born full term but looked like they were premature.  Other than that, the two half sized embryos looked in every sense like normal little baby boys.  They were named by their “mothers,” Rachel named her little boy John, and Jessica named her baby boy Sean. 

 

Aria felt so bad for Devi – like any ‘mom,’ the volunteers had all grown quite attached to their babies, as Aria had become attached to her secret little Adam.  Ever since the miscarriage of Devi’s fetus, Aria tried to console and reassure Devi, but it was hard to cheer up the poor girl.  Aria promised her that brighter days were ahead, and vowed to herself that Devi would be the first person to learn about Adam – and her true intentions when the time was right.  For now all she could do was reassure her as much as she was able to. 

 

In the meantime, John and Sean developed nicely, as did her little secret Adam.  Adam was babbling like any little baby his age and was quite comfortable spending most of waking and sleeping hours in Aria’s tightly fitted yet soft silken brassieres. She could not leave him out in the open long anyway because his small size meant that normal room temperatures were quite chilly for him – he lost heat quickly.  Keeping him on her body kept him warm.   

 

As the project went forward and the babies matured, Aria started to give thought to what was next in her secret plan.  In many ways, getting to this point was the easy part; greater challenges still were ahead for Aria and her dream of a matriarchal world with diminutive and submissive males.  So far, she had been successful in designing the basic genetics required for her dream and had successfully used that to create two half sized male babies and of course little secret Adam who was less than a tenth of the size of a normal male. 

 

Before her dream could become a reality, she had to find a way to deliver the genes around the world… the genes of virtually all male gametes had to be altered with the addition of these genes she had put together.  She decided that probably the best way to do this was with a type of harmless but fast spreading and highly contagious virus.  This was going to take time though, lots of time – nothing like this had ever been tried before, and she had to do all the science herself because she did not have help… or would she?

 

In any case, time was not such a bad thing.  After all, Aria certainly would not want to unleash this on humanity before seeing how Adam developed, before seeing if he was healthy as a young adult… and fertile.  Indeed, if her little men of the future were incapable of procreation, she would have doomed humanity if she prematurely unleashed her changes on the entire species.   

 

By the end of 2213, Aria, then only 23 years old, had the outlines of a plan, and she had already gone far, but still had a long way to go.  She decided that she needed to bring someone else in… And she new just the person to bring in.  The energetic and sweet girl who had her heart broken when her half sized embryo miscarried… Devi.