- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our story begins!   

Melissa being a few years out of college was sitting in her office in an office building in downtown Chicago. She was dressed in a casual business attire so she had on some tight flare jeans dark wash her favorite and a tight black blouse which really pulled her outfit together. To add to that Melissa also wore her black ankle boots that were the perfect fit. You could see her toes move on the side of them if you looked closely enough.

 

Melissa was typing away on her computer and getting a lot of stuff done for the day when she got to the point of needing to go print something off of the printer. The printer was inconveniently located in the main area of the office. As she got up to go grab her printed copy of her report she tripped over her bag that she had laying by her desk and she knocked all sorts of things out of the bag.

 

Melissa quickly picked up what she could. However, she absentmindedly forgot to check under the desk of her co-worker. Her shrink ray gun that had been set to 1/8th of an inch tall the night before for an experiment in her apartment was knocked under her co-workers desk. The safety button was knocked to the off position as well as the automatic firing mechanism to the on position, which Melissa had also set.

 

While Melissa was away the gun reached zero on the countdown and fired. It hit Melissa's roller chair. It reset for another 30 seconds.

 

Melissa walked back into the little office from the main room of the office building and she set her papers down. She looked around for her chair with a confused look on her face. Then within a blink of an eye Melissa was in a strange world.

 

Melissa looked around and spotted her roller chair about a hundred yards away.

 

“Oh No!” she yelled out loud.

 

She knew what had happened. She started to think about what she could do about it and began to think about what she could do. Melissa heard the gun power down. That was not good.

 

The floor quaked beneath Melissa. Someone was coming. Melissa looked at the doorway and In walked Stacy, Melissa's now enormous co-worker.

 

At normal height Stacy towered at the height of 6'1”. She wore a size 12w for a shoe and with that came all of the complaining Melissa had to hear from her about not finding big enough shoes.

 

Stacy was wearing her normal skin tight jeans which hugged her legs and made her butt look big. They were skin tight all the way down to the ankles and slightly flared which allowed them to flow over whichever shoes she was wearing. Luckily for Melissa she was wearing her Silver Metallic with green accents Nike Shox shoes today along with a tight green blouse. Her hair was down today and she looked to have amazing straight blonde hair.

 

The floor shook so much that Melissa fell to her butt.

 

“Stacy!!!!!!!! Down here!!!!” Melissa yelled.

 

But all Stacy did was set down her coffee and begin to log onto her computer.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Please Review and let me know how it is.  Ill add to it when I can.   Thanks and Enjoy!