[Reviews - 33] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This will be a slow shrinking story about an older brother that worked at a very respectable vacination laboratory. However not everything is as it seems, after a lab accident it is reveald that the Corperation was using sub par safety measures to keep contamination to a minimal.

David is exposed to an unknown virus due to the fact that the building's air filtration system was nonexistant.

This story will follow things from his point of view as he slowly watches the world grow around him.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Hey! Come check out our discord server!

https://discord.gg/2H8BRd8rmN


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 22712 Read: 96670
Published: October 17 2018 Updated: October 10 2020
Story Notes:

This story was inspired heavily by my favorite authors Minuss, and BBL Zimmer so there will be a lot of ommages to their works throughout the story.

1. The Accident by tinyman91 [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (2771 words)

This is mostly an expositionary chapter there isn't any actual shrinking content yet, but that will be on the way.

2. Good News and Bad News by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2407 words)

Still no real shrinking stuff yet, but that will come with time, so to everyone that wants me to get to the good stuff, please be patient we'll be there before you know it.

3. Exercising Openness by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] (2921 words)

I'm glad that even though I had some technical difficulties I was able to produce the chapter. ^^ I hope you enjoy.

4. The Shrinking Feeling by tinyman91 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2938 words)

Sorry for the delay, had some computer issues the last couple of weeks, and ofcourse the hollida just passing by wasn't much help. Hopefully I'll be able to start pumping things out regularly again.


 

5. An Antibiotic Secret by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2878 words)

Sorry for the long delay I had a bad case of writer's block and real life issues.

6. A Small Gesture of the Law by tinyman91 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2802 words)

This chapter is dedicated to openhighhat, whos story "Small Gestures" inspired me to start writing again.

7. A Movie Nightmare. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 3] (3089 words)

Sorry it took so long, massive case of writers block, plus real life b.s., hopefully I'll be able to start writing on this thing more regularly now. This particular arch is going to take some elements from BBL Zimmer, one of the best authors for this fetish.

8. Physical Therapy by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] (2906 words)

Okay, so this turned out to be far easier to write than I had originally thought it was going to be. This one is a tribute chapter to BBL ZIMMER, I think I might do this whole arch in his style. Meaning lots of breasts, but we'll see. Anyway lets see if you can figure out what the BLL Easter Egg is in this one! ^_^