- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so this turned out to be far easier to write than I had originally thought it was going to be. This one is a tribute chapter to BBL ZIMMER, I think I might do this whole arch in his style. Meaning lots of breasts, but we'll see. Anyway lets see if you can figure out what the BLL Easter Egg is in this one! ^_^

I sat there in a bed used for newborns, dressed in a powder blue sleeping gown. If humiliation had a dress code, this was it. I wanted to pull this crap off of me, but unfortunately I was still heavily bandaged to the point that I couldn't move more than to sit up on the large pillow that I also used to sleep on at night like a mattress. I wasn't able to leave the hospital, no matter what I tried to tell them, as they said that as long as I was in the I.C.U. I was their responsibility, and couldn't even discharge myself as I was far to weak to move of my own free will.

 

Mom and Gwen visited me as often as they could, Gwen often staying all night with me, while Mom went off to work, or went home to sleep. Jasmine hadn't reappeared since I first woke up, she seemed to be blaming herself for what had happened to me, even though I tried to assure her it wasn't her fault, but I don't think the words actually reached her. Gwen told me that Jasmine felt that if she hadn't badgered me into coming with them that I wouldn't have been shot and shrunk so small. Which of course was ludicrous, I would gladly trade my height all over again if it meant saving both her, and my sister.

 

I had been there for two weeks before I was finally pulled from the I.C.U., the doctor's insisting that I stay until I had begin physical therapy. To which I started to find, that I was garnering less, and less choices in what I wanted to do. Any time I said I wanted to become discharged they would either ignore me outright, or tell me that I was still considered in intensive care, even though I had gone so far as to threaten them with a lawsuit if I was not released.

 

Surprisingly though, they hadn't run any tests on me beyond what any normal person that had gone through such trauma would have been given. What surprised me even more was the fact that they even gave me my treatment of anti-viral medications that I had been giving myself at home to counteract the virus' effects on my body. As accommodating as they were though, I couldn't shake the feeling of keeping my guard up, because there was just something about this place that felt off.

 

Mom and Gwen both had that same feeling, but just as I was they were unable to convince anyone to release me, or transfer me to another hospital. Gwen had even began to call Miss O'Malley, unfortunately she was already in another court hearing as she had gained some fame from winning our case. Though she promised that she would do what she could when she had the chance to do so, but right now she was spread too thin and needed to focus on getting through this next set of court hearings.

 

In the mean time all I could do was what they told me to do, which mostly consisted of going through group physical therapy. To say that I had wished I had been given private therapy sessions was an understatement. Any time I would be brought into the room, carried by Gwen, my Mother, or a nurse, like I was an actual baby, was embarrassing enough. Let alone the stares and confused looks I would get every time people would see me enter. The only upside to this whole ordeal was the physical therapist was very, very good looking.

 

Her name is Carina she has dark hair, baby blue eyes, D cup breasts, from what I could tell, toned stomach, thighs, and a killer ass. Though the thing that really set her apart was her height, according to her, she had gigantism, and to be honest I believed her. She shared with me on my first visit with her, that she was eight feet six inches tall, which made her the tallest woman on the planet!

To watch her move around was truly something to behold. Barring the fact that she seemed to have suffered from none of the usual ill effects that most gigantism patients suffered. Something she had said was very fortunate for her. She would often just lift me up in one hand as effortlessly as if I were a doll, and help me get through my therapies.

 

If I needed to push on something, rather than have me use some kind of equipment, she would simply have me push against her palm. If I needed to lift something she more often than not took off one of her hiking boots that she wore every day and, while spotting me, would allow me to lift it into the air. I still to this day don't know if she was just very creative, or wanted to just put me in humiliating positions. Though giving what happened a little later, I think it was the latter to the former.

 

It was my last week of physical therapy, after that I would finally be allowed to be released from the hospital. I stood there on the floor of the therapy floor awaiting the gargantuan woman to appear. She had been late today, I stayed there and just began to do my stretches as I waited for her. She eventually did appear through the automatic hospital doors that lead into the room. She was wearing a tight fitting tank top that showed off her tits to the point that they left very little to the imagination. A pair of hiking boots, as per her usual, but this time she was wearing a pair of spandex shorts.

 

To say that I found this outfit arousing would be an understatement, it actually had my heart pounding to the point I thought all the blood would rush to my head and cause me to explode, or to shrink down as the case may be. Once more the gigantic woman lifted me up gently into the air, I could smell a faint scent of perfume on her warm flesh. She flashed me her dazzlingly white smile, her hot minty breath washed over my face as she told me that she had a surprise for me.

 

Curious as to what this could be, she carried me out of the therapy room, and outside into the fresh air. The sunlight nearly blinded me as we stepped out into the natural light leaving the artificial white light behind.

 

“I thought we could go on a hiking trip today as a physical therapy test,” she told me, her voice deep, but still feminine, her full lips still in a wide grin.

 

“B-But I could never keep up with you,” I said nervously.

 

“Oh, don't worry about that, we're not going to go very far,” she said as she carried me down a pathway behind the hospital.

 

“I do this with every one,” she said as she eventually came to a stop in front of a large row of steps.

 

“The test is simple, if you can make it up these stairs then you're fit enough to go home,” she smiled.

 

I was about to say that this sort of thing would be impossible for someone like me, but she cut me off as I had begun to open my mouth.

 

“I already took your current handicap into account,” she said smiling as she then set me down four steps away from the top of the stairway.

 

“You'll only need to make it up these four steps,” she said as she set me down.

 

 

I found myself standing eye level with the lower half of her shin, my heart racing once more as I watched her lift one of those impossibly large shoes into the air. Then she took a single step and had ended up at the top of the stairs. She stood there and leaned against the handrail her breasts resting against her forearms. I then took a breath and stared at the expanse of steps. Each one came up to my knee caps. I started to find myself once again wishing I was normal again, as this would have been nothing for me then, but I had to do this if I wanted to get out of here.

 

I then grabbed onto the edge of the step, and pulled myself upwards, I was actually surprised at how easy this had been. Maybe my muscles were just used to lifting Carina's heavy boots? It was hard to say, but the next step wasn't any harder, I was already half way there, then the third, then the fourth, I found myself eye level with the tread of Carina's boots. I stared up, at her as she stared down at me, her beautiful smile never left her face.

 

“C'mon big guy, just one more step,” she said encouragingly.

 

I felt a rush of adrenaline, as I jumped as high as I could, and actually managed to clear the step entirely and landed on both feet on the cold hard surface of the concrete.

 

“Congratulations!” she practically squealed with delight as she picked me up in her massive palm.

 

The air rushed around me, my stomach lurched as she picked me up much harder than I think she had intended to. She then brought my tiny form into her warm, breast flesh and pressed me deeply into her cleavage. She was giving me what she thought was a light, warm hug, but the pressure was very strong against my tiny form. I had actually thought I was going to lose consciousness as the tit flesh pressed upon me. She held me there for what seemed like forever, I was seeing spots both from the loss of oxygen, and the fact that her breasts were so firm, that they had knocked me silly.

 

When she released me, she then did something that shocked me, but also made me understand why she had chosen this particular venue for my final test. She had kissed me full on the face, thankfully she hadn't been wearing lipstick, no doubt to make sure that there wasn't any evidence of what was about to happen.

 

“I-I'm sorry,” she said blushing

 

“I just, I've really grown fond of you these past couple of weeks,” she said knowing that this was highly unprofessional, and probably frowned upon to the point that she'd get fired if we were caught.

 

“Well, I won't tell if you won't,” I winked up at her.

 

She blushed again, but this time carried me along a small pathway that lead into the woods behind the facility.

 

“Normally, I would have you do 100 yard jog, but I have something far better in mind, if you're okay with it,” she added quickly.

 

“It depends on what you have in mind,” I say pretty sure where this was going.

 

She didn't say another word, but instead carried me over to what looked like several sleeping bags stretched out behind a grove of bushes and trees that were well hidden from view.

 

“I was wondering if you'd like to have sex,” she said blushing so hard that I thought her hair was going to catch fire.

 

“Are you sure it's safe?” I asked.

 

“The worst that would happen to me is I might actually become a normal sized woman,” she chuckled.

 

I only gave her a smile, as she then took this as my consent and set me down upon the ground. This time she slowly stood back up, rubbed her hands along her smooth thighs, bringing them up to her shirt. She began to shake her hips, and turned away from me, her sexy ass hidden beneath the spandex Her arms pulled her shirt up over her head exposing her bare back, and showing that she wasn't wearing a bra!

 

When she turned back to me, her breasts wobbled ever so slightly as she shook her hips, and began to slide her thumbs down the sides of her shorts. She then slowly shimmied them off, and tossed them onto my head. I found myself covered in the heavy fabric, the scent of her was all over it, I took in a deep breath breathing in her scent. Then I eventually pulled it off of me, when I did I found the largest pussy I had ever seen in my life staring down at me, dripping with anticipation.

 

Thick hairs covered the long luscious labia majora, her labia minora puffed out from beneath them thick and heavy with dampness. Her clit peeking from beneath its hood was about the size of a corn cob to me. She then slowly lowered herself down, her knees touching the sleeping bags on either side of me. I smiled as I felt the soft brown hairs of her snatch tickle my clean shaven face, I opened my mouth and began to lick the velvety lips.

 

The next morning, I was at long last discharged from the hospital. I felt an extra spring in my step, figuratively speaking, as I had been carried out of the hospital by Gwen. Thankfully she and mom hand managed to find me some actual clothes that would fit me, but it felt so awkward to be pressed against my sister's DD's. Though that was not the most humiliating thing that was about to happen to me. She brought me to the back seat of the car, and there was a baby's car seat. Though uncharacteristically of her, she didn't mock me, or even tease me, and I didn't fight her about it, as I knew it was something that had to be done, however I did at least latch myself in, until I tried to push down the final latch to which she had to assist me with, with barely a push of her finger.

The drive home was quite, and very awkward, neither of us really knew what to say. What could you really say? I was a full grown man, but I was the size of an infant, even though for a glorious hour yesterday I felt like a real man again, it was only a fleeting dream. The only noise that came through the air was whatever music that the D.J. played on the radio.

 

Eventually we made it home, I tried to push the button to get it to release, but once again it was beyond me, and I had to wait for Gwen to release me. She did thankfully just pull me out of the car and set me down onto the ground. I stared on wards to the house I had just purchased not even a couple months ago, but it seemed almost alien to me now. I stood beside Gwen, her mid thigh now at my eye level, bare due to her wearing short-shorts again.

 

“Welcome home Dave,” she said trying to smile bravely, but her brown eyes betrayed her, as they were watering with tears.

 

“It's okay Gwen I'll find some way to cure this,” I said as I touched the warm flesh of her thigh.

 

I felt her recoil slightly, as if she were afraid of my touching her, but she didn't move away from me, instead she knelt down in front of me.

 

“Dave, I'm so sorry for how I treated you, you must think I'm a terrible person,” she said to the point of crying.

 

I stared at her dumb struck for a moment as if she were about to tell me that this was one of those gotcha moments, but the tears streaming from her eyes told me otherwise.

 

“Gwen you never treated me bad, you've always been an amazing little sister,” I say consolingly.

 

“But, but, I did such horrible things to you, like farting in your face just to get you up to come do a run,” she said snot running from her nostrils now.

 

“Gross yes, but it's just the kind of relationship we have, I know you've only had my best interests at heart, and when you start doing those kind of things again I'll know things are back to normal,” I say firmly.

 

This got her to smile, and even laugh a little as she brought me into a warm hug, her plump breasts, hidden beneath a rather conservative shirt for a change, pressed against my chest as she hugged me. I hugged her back, though awkwardly as there really wasn't anywhere else I could grab, but her breasts, so I just went with it and hugged them.

 

When we pulled away her face was red, both with embarrassment and from her tears.

 

“If you don't find a cure soon, I'll have to carry you around in my cleavage,” she said choking a laugh through her tears.

 

“God I hope not, I'd fall out due to how tiny they are,” I tease her, this earned me a face full of cleavage, but I took it in stride and laughed as I pushed against the breast flesh in vain.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope yins enjoyed this chapter, see ya next time!