- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long, massive case of writers block, plus real life b.s., hopefully I'll be able to start writing on this thing more regularly now. This particular arch is going to take some elements from BBL Zimmer, one of the best authors for this fetish.

 

Time marched on as it often does, we won the lawsuit by a landslide, thanks in no small part to my loss of height, I had gained a hefty increase in my bank account. Enough to pay off any lingering bills that I had, as well as any that my mom had. I then decided that it was best to just sell off my place in the city, I just kept a few trinkets from the place, and left the rest for the next owner to do with as they pleased. Eventually mom sold the old house that I and Gwen grew up in, and we got a place near the beach that was closer to the school that Gwen was attending.

 

Now to the part I'm sure many would like to know, in all of this time, how small have I gotten now? Well, I did shrink a little more over the last few weeks, I now stand at four feet even, much to Gwen's utter delight. Things are a lot tougher for me now, I can't drive anymore, at least not without any kind of special assistance equipment, but I don't feel there's any need for it as I don't really go anywhere.

 

Gwen on the other hand loves the fact that we live near the beach and practically lives there. She has become so tanned that at times I have to make sure that it's actually my sister when I see her. She has since dyed her hair back to its natural color, and added pink streaks, giving her a punk rock look, her personality though has remained pretty much the same, though she does love “accidentally” walking into me so that I have to stare up at her, much to my annoyance.

 

I have long since stopped going to that quack of a doctor, and have started doing my own research here at home. I have my own lab set up to try and produce some sort of an vaccine to get rid of this virus, and maybe restore some of my height, but unfortunately all of my attempts have been for naught. I have for the time being though at least boosted my immune system to stanch the shrinking, and so far it seems to have worked, but I worry about what's going to happen when the virus eventually builds up a tolerance, I could be in for a powerful shrinking episode.

 

I write all of this down in my journal, as I stare around my laboratory, the walls were concrete brick painted white. Various machines, and computers were running in the background, beakers, and vials containing various chemicals, and solutions glistened innocently beneath their clear glass containers. I had taken to writing down my thoughts and feelings for the past few months, as it has just been a whirlwind of good fortune, and it just all some how seemed to be marred by this tragedy, when I knew I should be happy.

 

I heard a knock coming from the door upstairs, then my mom's voice carrying down reminding me that supper was getting cold, and that I needed to go up and eat. I smiled, and shook my head, some things never change. Mom refused to stop working, even though I told her that there was no point to it anymore, but she said she liked keeping busy, and that she didn't want to come off as snobbish because we suddenly got a good windfall.

 

It was probably good that my family kept me grounded, otherwise I'd have probably left all the money go to my head. I just walked up the stairs a few minutes later, and as I did I ran smack dab into Gwen's breasts.

 

“GLAH! C'mon Gwen did you really need to do that?” I ask annoyed as my sister stood in front of me wearing a yellow bikini top, and a pair of Daisy Duke's.

 

“Hey, you did it to me all the damn time when we were growing up short stack, all I can say is karma is a bitch, and so am I” she said giggling as she jostled my hair before she swayed away to the kitchen.

 

This was something else I had to deal with now, ever since she finally got taller than I am, Gwen had been more assertive. Her once modest clothing choices now started to become more, and more revealing along with this new found confidence. Much to my dismay, though if she had been anyone, but my sister I probably would have loved seeing her in some of these clothes.

 

There was a knock on the living room door, since I was kind of standing here rather dumbly I just walked over to it. Grabbing a nearby stool, I climbed up and looked through the peephole. All I saw was darkness due to the fact that whoever the person was, which I had a pretty good idea by this point, had their finger tip covering the glass lens on the other side.

 

I stand there for a few more seconds, waiting to see if said person would remove their finger. I then smile and get off of the stool, and then put it away. I hear another knock on the door, this time a little more forceful. I just chuckle and then open the door, standing before me was one of my sister's friends. This lass is tall, by normal female standards not my standards, girl of Asian decent. This woman was Jasmine, and she was anything, but the typical Asian in her build. While her father is Asian, her mother is Caucasian, and she definitely got the best of both worlds.

 

Her skin was smooth, and pale, her eyes were a beautiful almond shape, and she had a figure that would put most model's to shame, in my eyes at least. She had thick thighs that were muscled and well defined, breasts that I could only describe as E cups. Dark long hair that seemed to flow from her head like a black river of silk.

 

“Hey, lil bro!” she said teasing me flashing her white teeth to me.

 

I groaned, but just shook my head and smiled back at her. I was older than her, by about the same range as I was with my sister, but she and Gwen had been best friends practically since the crib, so she came to see me as a surrogate big brother, since she herself didn't have any siblings.

 

“You do know I'm not actually your brother right?” I ask her as per our ritual whenever she greeted me like this.

 

“Yeah, I know, but you won't date me, so it's the best I can get,” she said shrugging as she left herself in and messed up my hair.

 

“You're my sister's best friend there's no way I'd date you,” I say laughing.

 

She sauntered away from me, deliberately making her hips shift from side to side, her blue sweat pants. Her loose t-shirt flowed a little as she walked, her sneakers squeaked on the hardwood floor of the living room.

 

“Something tells me I don't think she'd mind too much,” she shot back before she headed upstairs to my sister's room.

“Come on!”

“No,”

 

“Come on!”

“No!”

“Come on!”

“I said NO!” I shouted at Gwen annoyed as I looked through a microscope taking notes of the reaction the virus was having to a powerful antiviral.

 

“Oh, come on!” moaned Gwen practically laying her tits on my head at this point, annoying me further.

 

“I'm not going to the damn movies with you and Jasmine! I need to focus on trying to cure this virus!” I say trying to push her off, but because of the fact my body is still fighting the virus I'm weaker than what I should be, even by my stature's standards.

 

My sister might be an adult, but she was still a teenager, and often times acted immaturely, this was one of those times. Using all of the strength I have I pushed her away from me, I only hoped that she wouldn't notice how much effort it took.

“C'mon get off of me ya goof!” I shouted.

 

“Just come with us! Pleaaaase?” she whined.

 

“I said I'm not doing it, I've got too much work I need to get done,” I say in the same whiny voice that she's using.

 

The door to my lab suddenly burst open again and this time Jasmine walked in, or rather sauntered in. I don't know what it was, but for some reason I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw her. I think it was just the fact that she was in just her bra, or what I assumed was a swim suit bra, that was two sizes to small for her chest. Her breasts that were almost the size of a normal man's head were easily twice the size of mine.

 

“Yeah, c'mon big brother!” she said walking up to me, and hugging me into her chest, the soft squishy breast flesh pressed against my face.

 

“K-Knock it off ya damn idiots, I'm not going to the damn theater, I need to try and find a cure for this crap, I'd rather not shrink into oblivion,” I say, my voice muffled by the tit flesh.

 

“Oh, pish posh, you'll crack it eventually, but how long are you going to be able to hang out with your favorite little sisters?” asked Jasmine giggling at the word sisters.

 

“I said no, now damn it,” I say finally managing to untangle myself from Jasmine's embrace, though I think it was more from her letting me go than my own power.

 

So, we found ourselves walking down the sidewalk, Gwen had just parked the car, I had two beautiful girls towering on either side of me as we walked towards the movie theater. I couldn't help, but feel more like their little brother that their mother forced them to allow to tag along instead of the full grown adult. Still I suppose things could've been worse, I could've been getting experimented on by VitaCorp.

 

The evening was cool today, sunlight still shined brightly even though it was almost seven, the only thing I wondered was what movie it was we were going to see. The girls wouldn't tell me saying it was a surprise, even going so far as to make me wear earplugs and blind folding me when we actually got inside the theater so that I couldn't hear what they were saying, or read their lips as they paid for the tickets.

 

We entered the dark theater, few people were in there, so we had our choice of seats. The best place being in the center of the center row that way you get the best audio and visual experience. Then the theme song for “My Little Pony” played through the speakers, and I left out a very audible groan which caused the girls to laugh their asses off.

 

I made several attempts to get up from the movie, but each time I did I'd feel two hands on either of my shoulders, and I'd be more, or less forced back down. As I sat there I was starting to allow my mind to drift. The realization that I might not ever return to my original height began to swirl from deep within my psyche, because there was no way to actually restore my height. Even if I did find a vaccine for this virus, I wasn't going to ever be able to return to being five foot eight.

 

The noises of the movie played through the background, but I didn't really hear it. It's kind of like when you turn on the t.v. while you're doing something else. You hear it, but you don't hear it. Once in a while, my wandering mind would return me briefly to catch bits, and pieces of what was playing on the screen, but all the while I was miles away.

 

I then turned my attention to my enraptured sister, for the first time in my life actually looking at her. Dyed red hair, brown eyes, full plump lips, and breasts that would make any guy not related to her weep. She wasn't as large as Jasmine in that department, but she was at least, a D, of not a double D, from my guessing.

 

I then began to wonder, was I really trying to cure myself? I mean I obviously didn't want to shrink any smaller than what I was already. Yet at the same time, if it had been one of my family members I'm sure I would've put in way more effort than what I was into curing them as soon as I could. Did I subconsciously want to be shorter than the people around me?

 

The ending theme of the movie started playing in my ears and it jerked me out of my thoughts. I watched my amazonian sized sister, and her much taller friend rise out of their seats. I did the same, and we walked out of the movie theater. My mind was still completely in conflict with itself, and I didn't really pay any notice to any of the teasing, or taunting being tossed my way by Gwen, or by Jasmine.

 

The slapping sounds of our footsteps hitting the concrete sidewalk was the only thing that really seemed to keep me anchored to this reality. My mind still buzzing with these different thoughts, of what would happen if I didn't find a vaccine in time? What would I do if I were to really get smaller? Would I even still be human? Would anyone else still see me as a human being, or would I simply become part of the food chain?

Well, as it turns out fate as a nasty way of showing us our worst fears, but not always in a poetic way. As we walked I was wrenched from my thoughts by someone standing in front of us, I still to this day have no idea who he was. His face was hidden beneath a ski mask, I remember a brown shirt, and jeans, the rest is foggy.

 

“Hand over any money you've got,” he said his voice deep and gravely.

 

“Hey, just take it easy buddy,” I said as I slowly reached for my wallet in my back pocket.

 

“Hurry up!” he shouted as he pulled a gun from behind his back, and pointed it at the girls.

 

Heart pounding in my chest I fumbled with my wallet and pulled out a twenty, and some singles, and handed it to him. He scoffed, then turned his attention to the girls.

 

“Both of you, empty your pockets, now! Any jewelry, or cash you have, give it to me,” he said his white eyes now bulging from the holes in the mask.

 

Heart pounding in my chest, the pistol at my eye level, his arm just inches away from me, adrenaline surging. I don't know what made me do it, I don't even really know how I did it, but one second I was standing there. The next thing I knew I had the man's arm that was holding the gun and bringing it down with all of my weight telling the girls to hurry and run for the police.

 

The last thing I remember was hearing a loud bang, I could feel searing pain all through my body. I started to lose consciousness, I could hear screaming. My mind was going in and out of focus, it hurt for me even breath. I gasped for air one last time, then I knew no more.

 

I felt myself slowly regain consciousness for a minute, it sounded like an engine was roaring, it might have even been a siren. Then everything faded to black once more. Again, this time I was in a white room, on a bed, moving very quickly down a hallway, then I was out once more.

 

It wasn't until much later that I finally did regain consciousness. My eyes felt heavy, almost burned to even look at the bright white walls. I had no idea what time it was, or how long I had been where ever it is, that I was. My chest still hurt whenever I'd breath, but it was manageable, I then slowly sat up.

 

My heart began to pound harder in my chest, as my mind cleared enough for me to understand the gravity of my situation. The bed I was laying in, was my size, the sheets were a bright, powder blue, and from what I could tell I was elevated off of the ground. I swallowed hard and looked around harder.

 

The bed I was in, was a nursery bed! I just sat there in complete silence, suddenly realizing there was a rapid beeping noise coming from my right ear, a heart monitor no doubt. It couldn't be, no way that the human body was capable of shrinking this small, but there was no doubt in my mind. I couldn't have been more, than maybe two feet tall, if not less. I was the size of a new born baby!

 

I then heard a loud snort, and it brought me out of my thoughts, there, in the corner curled up puffy faced. Cheeks red, no doubt from crying so much, were three of the tallest women I had ever seen in my life. One was my doting mother, the other, my sister, and the last was Jasmine, they looked as if they had been here probably all night, and had worn themselves to exhaustion with worry. It was at this point that I knew things were going to be hopeless for me now. There was no way I could ever lead a normal life, even if I did find a cure.

 

Then I almost gave myself a large enough of a gasp that I could have passed out from it, the name of the hospital was visible from my window. It read, “Mundo Memorial Hospital,” a cold chill ran down my spine. Mundo, is a subsidiary of VitaCorp.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh dear, how small is he really, is it even real? Maybe he's having a bad dream? Nah! I wouldn't do something like that. See ya next chapter.