- Text Size +


Chris woke up as he felt himself trapped in something. He looked around quickly as he felt that the area he was in was extremely warm...a little too warm for his own comfort. Chris tried to run to wherever, but he felt himself slam against a metal bar, and it caused him to fall onto the ground groaning, for he knocked the breath out of himself. As he did that, a giant figure loomed over the cage, and a demonic giggle could be heard. Chris instantly looked up as he was in shock at what he was looking at.
A giant woman stood before him, and the woman appeared to have on what appeared to be a white business shirt with a short black skirt on her, a set of long boots that were also a hybrid of heels, and long black nylon socks that were the same height as her boots. Chris stared at her for quite some time as he did not know how to even respond other than to quiver with fear. "Hello fellow mortal" the woman said as she waited for a response from him, but there was no response that came from him. "So that is how your going to treat a goddess?" There was still no response, and the giant woman was beginning to get upset as she slammed her fist on the cage, causing the whole thing to violently rock from the ceiling that the cage was chained up to. "ANSWER ME" she said, and Chris instantly replied.
"I-I am sorry! Please don't kill me" Chris said as a tear dropped from his eyes. He thought he was in some sort of nightmare, but he knew that he certainly was not in a nightmare. 
"Do you understand where you are right now?"
"N-no I do not" Chris said as he noticed there was something moving behind this business woman.
"You have died. You died from being enslaved by too many people, and you wound up finally dying."
"W-why am I in hell though.." Chris said as he tried to think about how in the world he was in hell and what did he do that was so bad that he deserved to go to hell.
"Oh you don't know? People who enjoy the macro fetish go to hell...well...rather the ones who seem to use it everyday."
"B-but I never did look at macro stuff everyda-"
"Now don't you dare lie to me. You know well enough that you have been doing nothing but talking with people about the macro stuff day in to day out, am I right?"
"Y-yes" Chris said as he seemed to hesitate to replying to the massive woman. 
"Now the boss told me that your punishment will be whatever I desire, and I have all of your information here. It seems that you really enjoy socked feet, inshoe, odor, and plenty of unaware stuff? And you also seem to enjoy fictional characters being massive compared to you?"
"P-please...listen to me for one second...I do not want to be in here...I swear I will serve you if you are wanting me to be enslaved, just don't make me go with anyone else" Chris said as he was worried that someone was going to end up killing him if he was used as some sort of pass around toy.
"Well, you just gave me your sentence. We are going to assign you to many people who are both real and not real in your life. You can't die in your own personal hell, so we will just see how much you can withstand of it. If you can actually somehow survive this, you will be rewarded with something big" the woman said with another demonic chuckle which made Chris shiver in fear. The woman then stared at him as she seemed to smirk. "You know what? I think I know someone who would love to have you, and this person is someone you for sure know about."
"C-can you at least tell me their name" Chris said as he was getting worried on who she was going to pick for him.
"I am afraid it would take out the fun if I told you the name of the person I am sending you to. All I can really tell you is that your going to really love the smell of their breath" she said as she then snapped her fingers, and Chris felt himself feel light-headed again. He fell to the ground as he looked up to the giant woman, and he kept mouthing out 'please...stop..' before he wound up passing out from being so light-headed, and he could not take this anymore. He knocked out...and the woman sent him straight to the person she knew would treat him horribly....an old friend of his.

Chapter End Notes:

Here we are..we shall see where Chris winds up all thanks to the odd business woman who is secretly a succubus in disguise!