- Text Size +

Zach cowers in terror as the monstrous fingers wave clumsily through the bedroom, tipping over lamps and pictures and violently sliding furniture about the space. Zach jumps out of the way of a table that Melissa flicked into a wall.

Melissa lays her hand palm up on the carpet. “Come here little Zachy, I won’t hurt you! Just step onto my big hand and let Melissa take care of you.” 

Zach, frozen in fear, stares at the humongous hand and arm inside the bedroom. “Please go away, please go away,” he quietly prays under his breath.
Suddenly, the hand slides back out the door.
“You’re a slippery one Zach. I think I might need a little help here.”

Zach hears a crashing sound in the living where Melissa is laying, the sounds of dishes breaking and wood splintering. A loud thud against the wall separating Zach from the giantess and a crashing thud on the wall across.

Melissa begins fingerbanging herself and grunting loudly. “Mmm ughh mmugh....mmm Zach I can’t wait to break you limb by limb...ugh uggggh....I wanna use you as a butt plug and then grind you into paste under my massive ass.”

Abruptly, the loud moaning stopped and there was an eerie quiet. Melissa’s hand then reappears in the doorway covered in cum.

“Haha, my gizzy hand will be sticky now. Much easier to catch you.”

The cum covered hand flailed wildly around the bedroom, and indeed, many things were sticking to it. Zach jumped out of the way of a reach but Melissa brought her hand in reverse and she back hands Zach, causing him to becomes stuck to the tops of her manicured fingers.

The colossal Melissa then pulls her gooey hand out of the bedroom and eyes her captive, who on this scale, is 3 inches tall compared to the giantess. She is sitting up, the top of her head against the ceiling and her legs spread apart with broken pieces of furniture under her bare feet for cushioning. Her labia is glistening and there’s wetness on the tile directly in front of her pussy. Melissa wipes Zach off unceremoniously on her belly button, gathers some of the excess cum in on the ground and slathers Zach down onto her belly with moistness. Melissa’s tummy is smooth, warm, and soft. It jiggles with each gentle pat she places on Zach. Then, she reaches down and resumes jacking off, thoroughly rocking Zach as he lies prone and spread out on top of her tanned gut.

“Mmmmph look at me!!” she bellows. “I want you to make eye contact with me the whole time I fuck myself. Uugghh.” Zach is laid out staring at Melissa, he cranes his neck to look up. Melissa is looking down her nose at him, sucking on her own breast with her other hand. Licking her nipple which is taut and erect in her mouth.

“Ugh you’re so tiny and I’m so big. Haha I am your world little man. I could eat you right now.” Her humongous hand is pounding into her vagina now, the smell of sweat is starting permeating the room and her skin is shining with perpetration. She lets out a cry “Aaaaaahhhh! I’m coming!” As her face goes from shock to limp and then she lies her head back, shutting her eyes to savor the moment of bliss.