- Text Size +
Melissa is bucking rhythmically back and forth on Zach’s member. Zach is lying on his back, tied to a table leg. He feels himself well up inside her as she gets tighter and tighter, when he notices something. Melissa is getting smaller while she rides him.
“Ooh Zach, I guess I’m a shrinking girl now,” she coos. “You feel so big inside me, you feel gigantic!”
Indeed, Melissa has shrunk to half Zach’s height, making his cock seem an enormous 12’’ in comparison. Melissa hops off Zach, her pussy making a loud *popping* sound.
She grabs his cock with two hands, she’s 1/6 his size now, about an inch tall.
“Wow Zach, look at this monster! Your cock is gigantic!” Zach’s veiny cock is erect and pink. It is covered and Melissa’s juices and pre-cum. Melissa shrinks what seems like a centimeter to Zach and she climbs his shaft.
“Not yet!” Melissa calls out. “Don’t blow until I get to the summit!”
Zach uses all his willpower to not cum. Melissa finally reaches the top of his penis and sits in his pee hole and starts masterbating, licking the inside of his pee hole, and knocking the sides of his tip with her bare legs. Zach can’t hold it any longer. He shoots his full load and sends Melissa flying into the air with a giant glob of his jiz. She lands on the ground near Zach, breathing heavily with her eyes closed and large grin on her face. They both fall asleep.



3 hours later.

Zach has managed to undo the ties around his hands and is starting to undo the binds on his feet. Zach is eyeing the door and Melissa, trying to be quiet so he can escape. He undoes the ties and starts to head for the door when he has an idea. He should punish Melissa.

He walks over to Melissa and raises his bare foot and brings it down when suddenly Melissa rolls out of the way. Zach’s foot slams down, barely missing her. Melissa begins to grow.
“Oh Zach, that was a test and you failed,” she warns. She then starts to grow larger and larger, filling up Zach’s whole field of vision.
“Ahhh! I trusted you! I made you cum even! We could of had something good but then you try to kill me you fucking twerp!? She screams terribly loudly. Melissa has grown past her original height now and has nearly doubled her size, now standing at 12 feet tall. Zach now appears to be 3 inches to Melissa.
“Come here while I think of your punishment!” Melissa grabs him with her thumb and forefinger in one hand and shoves the tip of her pinky into Zach’s ass with the other. Zach is in excruciating pain.
“Haha now that I have your attention. You should feel what it’s like to have something grow inside you.”
Melissa crashes her titanic ass down on her couch, causing the couch legs to snap instantly underneath her massive weight.
“Haha oh you could have been my pet. I would have kept you around like a cat or something. But now you’re more like a pest instead of a pet.
Melissa starts to grow larger while her finger spreads Zach’s ass cheeks apart, ripping him apart slowly. Melissa then quickly brings her hands down to the ground.
“I WANT TO PLAY A GAME NOW!? Melissa booms. She pumps her feet up and down around Zach, yelling “FEE FI FO FUM; FEE FI FO FUM; FEE FI FO FUM! Hahaha.” The eartchquake and wind storm around her feet knocks Zach wildly around the ground. He gets up and starts running to Melissa’s bedroom, since her humongous body is blocking the apartment door now.

Somehow, Zach gets into her room. He starts to head for the door when he see a massive hand fill up the entire door frame and start to head toward him, knocking over bookshelves, lamps and light.

“Toodloo Zach! Hahaha.” Melissa hollers from the other room, waving her gargantuan fingers around the bedroom. A terrifying sight.