- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary:

Chloe wanted to spend a nice relaxing evening at the Sauna, but her plans are ruined when Shauna, the Bimbo Cheerleader decides to stop by. 

A story of lust, shrinking boyfriends, sauna survival, shower sex, unaware exploration, revenge and a girl that is going to put everyone in their rightful place!

Also Contains: Butt, Giant Couple, Entrapment, Humiliation, Unaware, Aware, Violent, Slave

Total Wordcount - 8706 

Date Published - 11th October 2018

 

 

Aubrey never previously thought she had claustrophobia, but recent events were making her sorely reevaluate that stance. When the ass had come down on her first, she had been on the outside of the material. Being quite sporty, she had managed to traverse her way to the edge of the material where she had started to scale upward towards the label which she would use to tickle Chloe and get her attention. All in all, it was a strenuous but brilliant plan that she was quite proud of.

Everything worked fine until the label scratching. That miscalculation resulted in Chloe pulling her bottoms sharply upward, while Aubrey was left to fall into the dark abyss that was Chloe’s ass crack. This would have been bad enough, had Chloe not fallen back to a seated position. That action alone caused Aubrey to fly roughly 5 or 6 meters closer to the waiting asshole. Thrashing as much as she could, all that she was rewarded with was a clench from the glutes on either side of her which completely pulverised her and knocked her unconscious.

What woke Aubrey up, was like Moses’ parting of the waves. Except, in this instance, instead of waves, it was Chloe’s massive ass cheeks, and instead of seeing her passage to freedom, she saw a monstrously large cock that was sure to end her life. Turning away from it, Aubrey found herself facing the asshole of the girl she hated most in School.

“Stuck between a cock and a hot place, huh? Aubrey?” Chloe said with a chuckle, which caused her entire body to shake.

Aubrey’s face went white. Chloe knew she was here, she knew where she was. The cock... was Leo’s. They were just scaring her. Those fuckers were trying to intimidate her.

Roaring in anger Aubrey scrambled to get free from her prison. Infuriated with the entire situation. Her mind registered that Leo had gotten free, so it was reversible.

Aubrey opened her mouth to scream more obscenities at the giant couple when Leo’s dick smashed into her face with such momentum that her entire body was shoved backwards and through the tight aperture that was Chloe’s anus. Aubrey could only whimper in shock as her entirety was forced into the colon of her enemy, the walls around her were pulsating and covered with slime and filth. She tried to get to her feet, but one of her ankles was tangled in what felt like rope.

Hammering her fists on the head of the cock in front of her, she likely didn’t anticipate the effect it might have. Leo tried to contain himself, but Chloe had other intentions.

Slamming her ass backwards forcefully, she took in more of Leo’s shaft, which caused him to immediately blow his load. He felt guilty when the first thought he had was how the tapping on his dick stopped immediately after he climaxed. That guilt disappeared instantly when Chloe’s face came back into view. Her smile was radiant and her eyes were sparkling with excitement. They had probably just killed someone in her ass, and she was grinning like a mad woman.

“Don’t be so panicky, she’s fine.” Chloe said with a smirk as she pulled the cum soaked mess from her asshole.

“You say they get big when they dry off?” Chloe continued as she slapped the tiny form of Aubrey against the tiles of the shower. The stickiness of the residue caused her to remain stuck to its surface.

Leo nodded blankly, his eyes not leaving the sexy redhead for even a moment.

“That should keep her out of trouble for a while.” Chloe laughed as she leaned back under the shower and turned it on again, enjoying the hot water as she pulled her new boyfriend in for a sensual kiss.

“I’m sorry, I thought...” Leo began.

“That I was going to kill her? No no, don’t worry. You might have to hold me back though when I get my hands on Shauna though.” Chloe finished with a wink.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! 

If you want to find the full story, just search for this ASIN in the Kindle Store: 

B07JCKHQJQ

It'll direct you straight to the completed version of Chloe's Saturday.