- Text Size +

She came to a stop below the colossal knees of the girl, and with another cruel giggle the voice commanded her to look over the edge of the finger. Looking down, she saw that the giant woman had removed her flip flop, and she was suspended over the surface. She noticed the word BRIDE spelled out on the light leather insole in a cutesy font. “Like my sandals? My best friend got them for me to wear on my wedding day, and I just love them! I wear them all the time.” Alex nodded frantically at up at the blonde, noticing the worn areas near the toes, ball, and heel. She must have worn these a lot since the wedding! “Are you nodding down there? Great! Why don't you get a closer look!” At this, the surface she was standing on tipped over, and despite her frantic attempts to grab onto the fingertip, the mousy brunette found herself falling through the air again, until she impacted the insole of the flip flop.


Standing up from the sticky leather insole, moist with the sweat of the titanic blonde, Alex realized that she was somewhere near the ball of the foot, in the shadow of the strap, standing near the bottom of an enormous “B”. “Yeah, I'm definitely not going to keep you, the way you were holding your arm I'm pretty sure you're already broken” the blonde thundered again with a giggle. “But, since you're the first shrink of the vacation, I'll give you a “small” chance.” The giant woman laughed at her own joke. “See if you can make it between my toes! I'll give you a 5 second head start, and put my sandal on reallllly slowly. I'm Katelyn, by the way. Hope you enjoyed your vacation, whoever you are! Sorry it was your last one!” With a final thundering giggle, the mountainous blonde rose, and Alex turned to run.


“5!” the voice thundered. The insole was moist with sweat, and while Alex wasn't in bad shape, it was hard to move quickly. It was especially difficult to breathe given the the humid, sweat filled air that smelled of the blonde's feet. “4!” Trying to ignore the despair that had taken root in her chest, the tiny brunette had decided to make her way towards the strap, figuring her best bet at survival was between the big and second toe. “3!” A small bit of hope entered her heart as she scrambled up the slight impression made by the ball of the foot, and stood next to the strap, darkened toe imprints on either side of her. “2!” Then, the sky darkened. Gazing up, terror filled Alex's heart like never before. The blonde, who she now knew as Katelyn, had lifted her well cared for foot above the sandal. “1!” The titanic red painted toes audibly rustled against one another as the wrinkling sky descended. “Times up!”


While Alex was clinging to the sandal, Katelyn's toes slipped under the strap, on either side of her. As the titanic foot scrunched it's way in, Alex felt herself thrown as the flip flop moved like an earthquake under her, and with only one good arm was unable to keep hold. “No, please!” Alex screamed, as she found herself sliding down the imprint of the big toe, scrabbling for purchase on the insole. “Oh looks, like you didn't make it! Too bad! Well, at least you get to be a part of my favorite flip flops!” came Katelyn's giant voice one more time. As the whorled pink ceiling of the big toe descended towards her, Alex threw her arms up on final time, tears streaming down her face as she screamed. She felt flesh on all sides, tasted the sweaty skin, pressure broke her glasses, then pain all over her body, then darkness as she felt the life crushed out of her, on this blonde strangers toe.


Katelyn gazed down with a smirk as she shook her foot in her flip flop, dislodging the stupid little nerd that had believed her when she suggested she might survive. “Oh looks, like you didn't make it! Too bad! Well, at least you get to be a part of my favorite flip flops!” she chortled, as the tiny brunette disappeared beneath her big toe with a tiny crunch, almost inaudible squeals cutting off. What the hell had she expected, she was in my shoe she chuckled to herself. Removing her foot from the sandal, she turned it over to look at the bottom. Sure enough, in a pool of her own blood, the tiny girl was stuck to the bottom of her toe. Still twitching a bit? Fondly gazing down at her favorite sandals, and remembering her beautiful wedding, she slipped her foot in once again, and started walking down to the pool.