[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Story of a man that meets his dream come true but it does not end well. The story will feature mostly unaware crush and bug crush so if you're not into that this story is not for you. Sorry no vore, socks, or barefoot. Enjoy!


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 7246 Read: 28543
Published: October 05 2018 Updated: October 19 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by The Mant [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1369 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Mant [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1031 words)

I needed to do a little more setup before the shrinking starts. I have most of Chapter 3 done but and adding some finishing touches before I "Cry Havok! And release the hounds" or should I say ants?

3. Chapter 3 by The Mant [Reviews - 0] (2177 words)

4. Chapter 4 by The Mant [Reviews - 0] (1369 words)

Shit, pulled an all nighter and finishe up chaper 4. I hope you enjoy it!

5. Chapter 5 by The Mant [Reviews - 0] (1300 words)