- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Bloody hell! I’m already late for work and she says “Can you make Adam a sandwich for lunch”? Now don’t get me wrong, I like the kid, but his mother spoils the crap out of him and there are days (like this one)where I just don't want to deal with the little shit, let alone make him a fucking sandwich!


Yes dear! One shit sandwich coming up I mutter under my breath. As I turn around, I bump right into the little darling. God damn it Adam! Do you always have to be right under my feet? I’m late and I don’t have time for this crap. Can you go finish your breakfast so I can get the hell out of here?


Giggling Adam says “FEET, you like my Mommy’s feet! I saw you sniffing Mommy’s shoes in the closet yesterday! Jon likes Mommy’s feet, Jon likes Mommy’s feet!” Oh for Christ’s sake, I was just putting her shoes away, NOW GO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!


God damn, he doesn’t miss a thing, does he? The little shit, always spying on me. But to put it in perspective, he is very observant. I love her feet, they were the first thing that attracted me to her when I saw her profile on Match.com. Her profile pic had her in a little black dress with the most awesome pair of come fuck me shoes I had ever laid eyes on! Thank the Lord for hi-res images and zoom! I must have jacked off to that pic dozen times before our first date. What can I say, it was lust at first sight. It didn’t hurt that she said she loved shoes and had a closet filled with every style imaginable. My head was spinning with the possibilities!


Now that I brought her up, I guess I should provide a little background. Suzanne was not the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, however, there was something about her that instantly turned me on. I already mentioned her feet and the sexy shoes, those were prerequisites. It was the look. If you've ever seen “the look” you know what I mean. Sexy, with a haughty air that said I like to dominate things, not just men, but anything in her presence. I could just tell she would crush a bug without a single smigin of remorse. The kind of look that said; “Oh, a tiny worthless creature that should beg me to crush the life out of him and worship me while I do it”. Almost like she knew she was a Goddess and everyone and everything thing around her should crouch at her feet and bask in her greatness. Fuck me! A dream come true!


What can I say, I was always attracted to women who knew their power over things and expected it to be recognized. Well, Suzanne had it and more! Let’s see, she was 5’ 5”, legs to die for, breasts not too big but not small enough to be a turnoff, medium length auburn hair, and a cute face that could be the girl next door or Aphrodite’s depending on her mood. She loved to wear skirts and dresses that accentuated her long legs and of course shoes that perfected the tone of her calves and nice tight butt. Her feet were phenomenal! About size 7, with high arches (the kind where you could see the little gap between her foot and her shoe) and five little toes that were perfectly proportioned, no snaggle toes here, perfect in every way, from their size to the pedicured nails.


Our first date exceeded my wildest expectations. We had the normal night on the town, dinner, drinks, and a little dancing. It was the walk in the park afterward that sealed the deal, and my fate. We sat on a bench and talked for an hour about everything, what she liked, hated, the movies, shit, even a little politics. As we sat she had the pose every man loves, one leg over the other dangling her perfect size 7 thin soled strappy sandal showing off that perfect arch. Every so often she would switch legs and slide her shoe on the slightly gritty pavement making that scraping sound that never fails to put a tingle in my groin. I was getting the picture this was a girl I could fall for, like fall in the lake, drown and love every minute kind of fall.


What she did when we were getting up to drive her home is the thing indelibly printed in my brain till this very day. I would have to say it was the most erotic episode in my life, ever. So we had just got up and she looked down at the ground with an amused look on her face. I followed her gaze and saw a single black ant desperately crawling in a zigzag pattern about 12 inches from her right foot. The little guy was obviously injured as he wasn’t making very good progress and you could tell he was scared shitless. He must have known his time was up, as he just stopped dead in his tracks and started wiggling his little antennas in Suzanne’s direction. She then uttered the most beautiful words ever spoken: “God, I HATE them! Should I crush him”? I must have looked like a total goober; my mouth agape, a little bit of drool wetting the corners of my mouth, my lips suckering open and closed like a goldfish out of his bowl. I managed to croak out a yeah, stupid ant.


OK, so I said indelible? Maybe that's not a powerful enough word. More like chiseled in my mind like the commandments on Moses’ tablet! In that brief few seconds, the world stopped spinning on its axis, time slowed to a crawl in total defiance of quantum physics, and I froze to solid stone like a victim that stared straight into Medusa’s eyes. It was Sooo Beautiful!


In what seemed a lifetime to me Suzanne slowly stretched our her right foot and placed it directly over the ant. Her shoe was resting casually on its heel planted in the classic crush the bug pose with the ball of her foot hovering about 4 inches off the ground. With a quick, almost loving tap, she lightly crushed the ant with the perfection that was her size 7 foot,  strapped into her 5-inch stiletto heeled Jimmy Choo sandal. With that little love tap, the ant writhed in pain, thrashing in obvious mortal terror of his soon to be ended life. Suzanne slowly rocked her foot back on her heel and surveyed her handiwork. With a smirk and a deep-throated chuckle, she said “I just love to play with them before I end their pathetic little lives. I’m not sure why, but ever since I was a little girl I’ve loved to watch them squirm with the complete knowledge that this gigantic girl is going to grind their little body into a stain on the sidewalk and there's not a fucking thing they can do about it. Heh, it’s almost orgasmic!”


My GOD, I almost blew my wad right then and there! I couldn’t believe what my ears were hearing. Before I could even utter a single intelligible word she pivoted her foot back over her victim and slowly pressed downward till you could hear a tiny little “crunch”. Then, with a movement perfected by thousands of similar kills, she slowly dragged her foot back leaving a little trail of guts smeared into the cruel pavement. In one final act of pure extasy (for me at least) she tilted her shoe back on its heel and showed me the tiny husk of the crushed ant permanently married to the bottom of her $300.00 sandal.  With a little grin she said, “Wow, it looks like you enjoyed that”.


That's the end of part 1 of “The Sandwich”.


Check back in a few days for the final climax where Jon gets shrunk and has to survive the horrors of his newly laid slate kitchen floor!
So, this was my first attempt at writing a story, please be kind and leave feedback,

good or bad.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for chapter two coming in the next few days!