- Text Size +

Once Rin turns on the shower, she says “I’m washing you first, so take off your clothes Shirou. Don’t make a big deal out of this...” Shirou still hesitates, causing Rin to fold her arms while saying “Stop making it weird! How are you supposed to wash now anyway?”

Following this, Shirou completely removes his clothing so that Rin could start cleaning him off, lathering up some soap at the same time. And once she was ready, she begins to wash Shirou, carefully scrubbing his tiny body. For Shirou, it felt pretty relaxing, although he tried his best to not think about the fact that his attractive friend was currently rubbing his nude body.

It didn’t take all that long for Rin to finish cleaning him off, and when she was done, she places Shirou down on one of the nearby drawers and says “Now stay put while I shower. If you even think about peeking at me, I’ll stomp you flat!”

Shirou listens, as he turns away while she removes the rest of her clothes, not wanting to incur her wrath. Unfortunately, the door suddenly opens, causing a strong enough wind burst to send the tiny Shirou flying through the air...

 

A few minutes earlier, Saber woke up from her nap and stumbled toward the bathroom, still half asleep. And when she opened the door, she looked around and realized that Rin was about to take a shower. When Rin sees this, she peeks out of the shower curtain and says “Hey Saber! Did you have a nice nap?”

Saber loudly yawns and says “It felt quite nice, Rin... Thank you for offering the bed to me...”

After that, Rin says “While you’re standing here, would you mind handing me my washcloth? It’s off to the right, but I don’t want to step out and get the floor all wet...”

Saber nods and grabs the washcloth, gripping it tightly, before handing it off to Rin and leaving the room. And once Rin had it in her palm, she squeezes her wash bottle and covers the cloth in the body wash. Following that, she lathers it up and dips it under the shower, before starting to wash off...

 

For Shirou, things felt much more chaotic. Due to the opening of the door, Shirou was sent tumbling through the air, before landing on a plain of roughed up but soft fabric. The ground was mostly gray, with odd-looking strands sticking up like tiny barely grown trees. But when he looks toward the door, now that he was able to somewhat reorient himself, he sees the still groggy form of Saber towering above him. Then, in the corner of his mind, he hears the tail end of what Rin was saying, where she asked for a washcloth. And when he saw Saber reaching toward him, he realized in horror that he ended up landing right on top of Rin’s own washcloth.

He tries to shout up at Saber, but due to her half asleep state plus the roaring shower, his voice could not reach his former heroic spirit. Instead, he can only brace himself as she roughly grasps the washcloth, smothering him between her palm and the cloth. And when his vision was returned to him, due to Saber handing off the washcloth, Shirou was granted with the stunning sight of Rin’s perky bare breasts. Due to his shock, Shirou was at a loss for words, as she reached for a bottle of body wash.

And once she had the bottle, she emptied the contents onto the washcloth, effectively drowning the tiny magus in the process. After she finished with that, she placed the washcloth under the shower, threatening to send Shirou down the drain with the harsh water current. Luckily for him, his leg got tied up on a rougher part of the washcloth, keeping him in place while Rin started to lather it all up. Occasionally, Rin would unknowingly run Shirou over with her fingers, assaulting him with soapy water in the process.

When Rin was finally ready, she begins to wash herself off; unaware that Shirou would be dragged along for the experience...

 

Rin begins by scrubbing down her stomach, rubbing the washcloth in circles, causing Shirou to become dizzy in the process. It felt incredibly strange to be pressed deeply against Rin’s belly, as he was ground against her sweaty and filthy body. Once she finished there, she moved to her arms, quickly swiping along each, bringing Shirou along unknowingly. And after that, Rin begins to clean off her chest, thoroughly rubbing away all the grime that developed from her workout.

This was incredibly exciting for Shirou since he was being deeply pressed into Rin’s ample chest, causing him to practically sink into the soft and slightly bouncy flesh. And while Rin was washing, she loudly sighs and says “Nothing beats a hot shower... I’m sure you agree with me, right Shirou?” Shirou was sure that Rin would have freaked out if she learned about where he actually was, causing him to assume that she thought that he was still on the drawer waiting for her.

Once she finished with her breasts, she rolled the washcloth up and squeezed it between her boobs, before pressing them together. Because of this, Shirou was roughly smothered as both massive mounds of flesh smashed together, putting an extreme level of pressure onto him. And while she fondles her breasts absentmindedly, she quietly mutters, saying “I wish my chest was as nice as Sakura’s...” Almost as soon as she says that, she begins to blush while looking around frantically, before muttering “It’s a good thing the shower’s too loud for him to hear me... I should watch what I say...” Unfortunately for Rin, Shirou heard every word, and he wondered what caused him to blush more; him being close enough to her chest to hear her nervous and rapid heartbeat or her apparent desire for a chest the size of Sakura’s own chest.

Shirou didn’t have long to ponder that, because Rin quickly resumed her cleaning session in an attempt to distract herself from her embarrassing aloud pondering. So she started to scrub down her legs thoroughly, grinding Shirou against her well-toned and smooth thighs, before bringing the washcloth toward her crotch. Shirou tried his best to close his eyes during the approach, but his body was rocked to its core as Rin started to rub her private area, wanting to thoroughly remove the sweat that formed there due to her workout.

Because of this, Shirou’s body was roughly mashed into Rin’s sweaty vagina and bottom, as she innocently cleaned herself off. Luckily for him at least, he was just small enough so that Rin didn’t notice his presence on her washcloth, as he would surely feel her wrath is she discovered him at this point. Rin spends a minute or two washing around here, inadvertently giving Shirou a detailed personal tour of her most private areas, leaving him breathless.

After that, she finishes by scrubbing her feet and toes, which were still reasonably dirty from her workout. Shirou was roughly pressed into every inch of Rin’s foot, as she thoroughly cleaned it off, giving him yet another tour of the feet that he seemed to be strangely attracted to. As she does this, she mumbles to herself, saying “Since he seems to like them so much, I should at least keep them clean for him...” As soon as she catches herself saying this, she lightly slaps her cheek and says “What am I saying...? Why would I care what Shirou likes or dislikes about me...?” If one thing remained constant in this experience, it was Rin’s hot/cold personality.

And when Rin was finally finished washing, she tossed the washcloth to the side on one of the walls mounted hooks, before stepping under the stream of hot water to rinse off. The hook that the washcloth landed on was level with Rin’s waist, giving Shirou a clear view of her entire nude form. Shirou always thought that Rin was a beautiful girl, but looking up at her at this size with the water flowing around her made her seem more like a glistening goddess than anything else. Once she finished rinsing though, she started washing her hair, scrubbing her shampoo into her long locks.

Shirou rarely got to see Rin with her hair down, which was why he reacted as he did before, but viewing her wash it was almost breathtaking. This process reminded him just how long her wavy black hair was and just took the chance to relax while watching her since he couldn’t necessarily escape from his current location. And even if he wanted to, his leg was even more tangled up in the washcloth’s loose strands, leaving him stuck for a while longer.

But once Rin was all finished up, she turns off the shower and steps out to dry off, giving Shirou an unintentional show as she stretched and fluffed down her body with her warm towel. And by the time she finishes, Saber knocks on the door and says “Are you almost finished, Rin? I would like to take a shower next if you would allow me to use your facilities...”

Hearing this, Rin wraps herself up in her towel and opens the door, before saying “I’ve got a better idea Saber! I can help wash you off! I’ve got a mini bath area in the basement...”

Saber shakes her head in response and says “No no... I couldn’t trouble you with that...”

Rin only smiles back and says “I insist! You’re my guest after all...” Then she taps her chin and says “And you must be pretty low on mana right now, so a bit of intimacy should charge you right back up!”

Following that, Saber says “Well, even after that nap, I am feeling a bit drained. It must because I recently became your servant Rin...” After a short pause, Saber claps her hands and says “Okay! I’ll accept your generous offer, Rin...”

With that settled Rin carelessly grabs the washcloth again and guides Saber to the mini bathing room. Shirou wanted to alert either of his gigantic companions about his current location, but Rin’s hand gripped the washcloth in such a way that he was folded within in, where his voice was entirely blocked by the thick but soft walls of cotton material.

And as Rin lead the way; neither of Shirou’s comparatively gigantic friends were aware that they would be bringing a tiny guest to join their bathing session...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I needed to make a minor change to the last chapter, mainly where Rin implies that she wanted to have a full on shower with Shirou. I wasn't really thinking of their relationship at this point in time, and with Rin's personality, she definitely wouldn't jump to something like a mutual shower at this point.

But that doesn't mean that an unaware shower sequence can't happen!

If you like the chapter, then feel free to let me know in a review! Or leave a review if you've got some constructive criticism or suggestions for the future. There will be bonus chapters once I finish the routes for Rin and Saber, so feel free to suggest bonus characters. I have a few in mind.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!