- Text Size +

As Saber begins to walk, she wonders how her master is currently feeling, since he seemed apprehensive about going in her boot. But as she thinks about this, she begins to feel sad again for shouting at Shirou, because he had every right to feel scared. At the same time though, it was exciting and fulfilling to have her master helpless in her shoe. And she even felt him squirm and react to her casual steps, which filled her with an odd arrangement of emotions, but she ignores them for now.

Shirou, on the other hand, had far less time to think about how his heroic spirit was feeling since he was forced to fight for his life while in her warm leather boot. Her thick sock on side end and the thin tights on the other proved to act as a potent immobilizer for him, as the temperature continued to rise. Luckily, the sock and tights were soft enough for Shirou to remain somewhat comfortable, although Saber’s act of walking through the house didn’t make things easy for him.

Each time Saber’s boot crashed into the floor, Shirou would be brutally crushed under the ball of her foot. And when her leg would rise back up, Shirou’s body was practically sucked deeper into her thin tights, as if the force of gravity was working against him. And the whole time, Shirou was being coated in Saber’s sweat, as her tights failed to absorb any of it. Since he was above her thick socks, the sweat would pour over him before seeping into the cotton material, threatening to drown him in the process.

And Saber didn’t even get out the front door, but right as Shirou considered that, he hears his door slide open, forcing him to mentally prepare himself for the actual trip to Rin’s...

 

Now that Saber was outside, she begins her walk in earnest, briskly heading toward Rin’s home. And due to the cold weather, she starts to rub her hands together before mumbling “I sure hope Shirou is warm...” But since she had no way of knowing, she chooses to merely get to Rin’s as soon as she could, believing that putting more pressure on her tiny master would be worth it if she got him out of the cold quicker.

Luckily, Saber’s boot and thick sock both acted as an effective insulator for Shirou, causing the body heat radiated from her foot to wash over him. And that protected him from the wintery chill, although he was actually starting to feel cold in spite of this, causing him to attempt to crawl even closer to her toes. While he did this, he thought more about when Saber claimed that he liked her feet, and even though he knew she didn’t mean to so harsh, it still made him wonder.

Why was he so willing to give her foot massages? There were plenty of other ways that he could have helped Saber, and he cooked her every meal, which she surely appreciated far more than anything else. But he still gave her those massages, and as he is currently being repeatedly pounded under Saber’s unyielding foot flesh, he wonders if those massages were more for his enjoyment rather than hers.

And as he was still under her foot, Shirou also thinks about how he felt while stuck between her toes and in her slipper. He was definitely scared for his life, and the fear that his servant and friend might never found him was utterly terrifying, but he had to admit that there was a level of enjoyment deep down. The sensation of being thoroughly dominated by Saber’s soft and slightly sweaty and warm toes made him feel surprisingly happy, which was an odd thought for him. And with his supposed durability, the fear of death or injury was much less present.

But Shirou’s thoughts were interrupted when Saber decides to jump over a small branch on the sidewalk, nearly flattening him in the process. That only reminded him that he still needed to get closer to her toes, so he continues his journey in the hopes that he’d be able to warm up there...

 

Unsurprisingly, Saber was entirely oblivious to her master’s arduous journey, as she would have surely moved him where he wanted if she knew. But as she walks and unknowingly makes his trek more difficult, she also thinks about her outburst from earlier. For her, she always had a lingering suspicion that her master had at least a liking toward feet since he so often gave her foot massages. Saber didn’t mind it at all, however, as he did a fantastic job, and his massages seemed to consistently wind her down after a tough day as his heroic spirit.

And as she walks, she merely feels guilty for expressing herself in such a coarse manner, since it was evident to her that her master felt conflicted about the situation. As a heroic spirit, she is given certain pieces of information about whichever age she is currently serving in, but many things are left out. And something like someone liking feet was definitely something that she had no knowledge of, although even she could guess that it could cause embarrassment. With that assumption, it only made her feel worse, since she practically taunted Shirou with that knowledge, with the intent of manipulating him to do what she wished.

She merely hopes that he understands that she didn’t mean to be so blunt and mean with her words, as she would never judge Shirou for his preferences, especially since he is such a thoughtful and gentle master. But as she thinks about Shirou’s qualities as a master, she is briefly reminded of his father, which fills her with frustration and disgust. She knew that if he was in a similar situation, she would subject him to the harshest punishments imaginable, as he even dared to insult chivalry to her face.

If that man was in her boot at this very moment, she would stomp him without a hint of hesitation. In the moment of that fantasy about a previous master, Saber aggressively pounds her boot into the pavement, nearly causing it to crack from her strength...

 

For Shirou, he just reached the toe area of Saber’s boot, hoping to finally warm himself up against the cold winter air. The first thing he notices was that the smell was significantly more intense, although he noticed a faint scent of strawberries mixed in with the heavy odor of sweat, making him think that she applied some lotion before getting dressed. And even though the smell was overpowering, Shirou enjoyed it thoroughly, which made him again wonder if he really did have a fascination for feet.

But then Saber suddenly and angrily stomps her boot onto the pavement, cruelly snapping Shirou out from his thoughts, now just making him wonder if he upset her. Even though Shirou handled everything else thrown at him today without issue, this sudden action actually caused him to feel some pain, although it wasn’t much.

It didn’t even upset him, as the thought that Shirou survived Saber when she used even some of her real strength amazed him...

 

And once Saber realized that she actually stomped her foot and didn’t just imagine doing it to Shirou’s father, she quickly sits at a nearby bench and removes that boot. After that, Saber pulls off the sock and grasps her tiny master between her fingers, before bringing him to her face. Now that he was in front of her, he sees him start to shiver, so she wraps her long fingers around him in an attempt to keep her master warm.

After that, Saber says “I’m so sorry! I wasn’t thinking clearly when I did that... Are you okay, Shirou?”

Shirou presses his body into her huge and warm finger while saying “I’m okay, Saber! It was a bit surprising, and it felt a bit uncomfortable, but I’m okay. I was just starting to get warm too...”

Hearing this, Saber’s eyes widen as she says “You were cold?? If I knew that I would have put you directly in the tights... Next time I’ll make sure to position you so you’re as comfortable and warm as possible.”

Shirou smiles and says “I’d like that, Saber...” Saber begins to blush upon hearing this, and Shirou begins to as well, once they both realize that he effectively said that he’d like to be near her feet, confirming both of their internal suspicions. But Shirou quickly starts to nervously laugh and say “I meant I’d like that because I’d be warmer! That’s all...”

Saber starts to laugh uncomfortably while saying “Yes, I understand completely... It’s just so you stay warm. I’m not trying to get you closer to my feet for any other reason...”

They both fall silent, as neither one of them were able to explain away what just happened, so they instead decide to ignore it for the moment. Following that, Saber says “I’ll keep you in my shirt pocket for the rest of the trip. You’ll stay warm from my coat, and we’re almost at Rin’s anyway...”

Following that, Saber drops her master in one of her shirt pockets, wanting to make sure that he stayed warm. She actually decides to keep one of her hands in the pocket so she could feel her master more efficiently, which kept him feeling both secure and toasty.

After a few more minutes, Saber arrives at Rin’s home…

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Even though I'm working on the Shrunk at College side story, I didn't want this one to be ignored.

If you liked the chapter, feel free to let me know! I hope I made it clear when characters were thinking to themselves. I didn't want to add specific 'Saber thought...' all over, so I tried to weave it in more organically.

Rin should make her official appearance next chapter. I've also got an idea on how I'll format things for the future of the story, but I'll save explaining that for later.

Take care!