- Text Size +

Now that they started to eat breakfast, Shirou walks closer to the plate as Saber happily ate, wanting to have some food himself. And when he climbs onto the plate, he realizes just how intimidating it was to be so small around Saber while she ate a meal. She adored eating more than many other things, and if he wasn’t careful, he might end up in a dangerous situation.

And as he starts to eat one of the poached eggs, Shirou notices that he cannot actually pierce the thick yolk, so he tries to aggressively bite into it instead. Because of this, the yolk breaks, accidentally covering Shirou as the viscous liquid poured out. And as he was covered in the yellow stuff, he hears Saber happily sigh to herself and say “Shirou never makes Western-style food for breakfast... This tastes so good!”

While Shirou struggled to free himself, he makes a note to try cooking more breakfast meals like this, but he doesn’t have much time to think when Saber suddenly begins dragging the side of her knife toward him. And upon seeing this, Shirou starts to struggle more, but he fails to escape before the knife scoops him up along with the rest of the yolk.

And after that, Saber lifts the knife up toward her face, as she says “The yolk is the best part...” Saber’s breath was incredibly warm and steamy, which terrified Shirou since she had no idea that he was currently in line to be eaten. He attempts to call out to Saber, but the goopy yolk drips down and covers his mouth, preventing him from making any noise. Because of that, Saber begins to lick her knife, clearly intending to savor the flavor.

As she does this, Shirou looks down to see her massive pink tongue steadily approaching him while it plowed through the yolk. Luckily, Saber stops before lapping him up, wanting to enjoy what she licked so far. Shirou could only watch nervously as she savored the flavor while licking her lips, treating him to a frightening show. As she does this, she happily smiles and says “This tastes amazing... I hope Shirou’s enjoying his breakfast too...”

Shirou was definitely not enjoying himself at the moment, but he was happy that his servant still cared so much about him. Before he could try again to free himself, Saber suddenly plunges the rest of the knife into her mouth, feeling too impatient to slowly enjoy the taste of the egg yolk. And due to this action, Shirou was roughly thrown off the knife and tossed all around, as she licked the knife clean. Once she was finished, she just moves on to the rest of her breakfast, oblivious to the fact that her master was currently trapped in her hot and muggy mouth.

While Saber continued to quickly chow down on the food, devouring pieces of sausage and toast, forcing Shirou to fight to survive as the food landed on him. And as she thoroughly chewed her food, he could only frantically dodge out of the way of her sturdy teeth. But after a few minutes of this mayhem, Saber starts to curiously play with Shirou’s body using her slimy tongue, pressing him into the insides of her cheeks.

As she does this, she mumbles and says “Did something fall into the food while I cooked it...? I guess I need more practice...” Following that, Saber frowns and moves Shirou toward the front of her mouth, before casually spitting him out. And as Shirou flew through the air, he lands a few feet (from his perspective) away from the plate, as she grumbles to herself and says “Well now that that’s taken care of, I’d better finish my breakfast! Can’t let it go to waste...”

Shirou however slowly gets back up and wipes him off as well as he is able to, wanting to get all of Saber’s sticky saliva off of him, while she ate without ever realizing the trouble she put her tiny master through. And even though Shirou was shown just how dangerous it could be to be so tiny around Saber while she ate food, he was still hungry, so he sneaks on to get at least some food in him. This time, he acts much more carefully, making sure to avoid wherever his servant was currently focusing on. And somehow, he was able to eat enough breakfast to fill himself up, without even getting chomped up by Saber a second time.

 

Now that Shirou was finished, he sits down next to the plate and waits for Saber to finish up. And once she was finished, she smiles and picks her master up, while saying “Did you like breakfast...? I wanted it to be a nice surprise, so I hope you enjoyed it despite being so small...”

Shirou smiles and says “You did a great job Saber! I never realized you wanted breakfast like this... When I get back to normal, I’ll look up recipes to do these kinds of meals...”

Hearing this, Saber’s eyes light up while she says “That would be amazing Shirou!!” But after that, she clears her throat, and says “Now that we’ve had our breakfast, could you tell me what happened to you? I’m really concerned...”

Shirou scratches at his chin for a few moments, before saying “Well... I was like this when I woke up and I definitely remember being normal sized when I went to bed...” As he says this, he glances down at his arm and notices that he only had one command seal left, so his eyes widen as he shouts to himself.

Saber hears his cries, so she lowers her face closer to him, and says “What’s wrong Shirou??”

Shirou continues to stare at his arm, before saying “I only have one command seal left... I know I had two when I went to bed last night!”

Hearing this, Saber loudly gasps, before saying “When did you use a command seal?! You know that they’re highly valuable in the Holy Grail War!”

Shirou nods and says “I know Saber! I don’t remember using the command seal though...” After saying this, he nervously scratches his head, before meekly asking “Saber, is it possible for a master to use a command seal in their sleep...?”

Saber uses her free hand to tap her chin, before saying “I never heard of it but I guess it could be possible if you had a particularly intense dream... But wouldn’t that mean that you would have requested to be changed to that size? What would make you want to do that, Shirou?”

In response to that, Shirou rubs the back of his neck while saying “If I dreamt it, then I don’t remember... But that must have been it...”

After that, Saber sighs and says “If it was an accident then there’s nothing we can do... I hope it doesn’t have an effect on me...” But then she happily smiles and adds, saying “I’m just glad that you’re okay Shirou...”

Shirou smiles in response and says “I’m glad too, Saber... I’m just happy that you found me...”

Saber nods, before placing a finger on her chin, as if she was thinking of something. And right after that, she says “What do you think we should do now...?”

Shirou shrugs, before saying “Well, I don’t know how to reverse this, and it doesn’t sound like you do either Saber. So I think we should get some help from someone else we can trust.” He pauses for a moment, before adding “How about Rin...?”

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you like the chapter. And as the ending shows, pretty soon we're gonna have Rin enter the story. I probably mentioned this before, but I'm basing this story off of 2 interactive chapters I wrote on Writing.com a few years back. I haven't even gotten to a point where I could use that stuff yet, but I'm getting close.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10