- Text Size +

Once Saber enters the kitchen, she checks the cupboard, before realizing that she didn’t have enough to make a breakfast for two. And upon realizing this, she starts to tap her foot, harshly pounding Shirou into the floor. After a moment of thought, Saber says “There should be some more in the outside storeroom...”

After saying this, Saber walks toward the doorway and looks for her slippers. And as she reaches for them, she says “I never thought I’d need these, but Shirou’s house has so many sections connected from the outside.” Following that statement, she shuffles on the slippers, not bothering to put on socks since it’d be a short walk. And because of this, her toes immediately began to heat up, causing Shirou to warm up along with them.

And once she leaves the building, she walks toward the food storage area, smothering Shirou under her toes with each step. Because of the cold morning air, it caused Saber to feel the chill as well, as she says “Let’s do this nice and quick...” As she walks faster, her toes pound into Shirou even more forcefully, causing him to intimately get to know her soft toes and the fluffy slipper insides.

Following that, Saber reaches the storage room, and grabs herself some food to cook, while happily humming to herself. During this process, she slides around the room gracefully, forcing Shirou to become dizzy as her feet moved like crazy. And as she finds what she needs, she continually squeezes her toes, ruthlessly smothering him against her soft flesh.

And now that she has what she needs, she leaves the storeroom to return to the kitchen, unknowingly walking on her shrunken master the whole time...

 

When Saber reenters the kitchen, she gets to work while laying out her ingredients and tools, subjecting Shirou to a hot experience, as the inside of her slipper grew warmer and warmer. This was exemplified since the house was moderately warm, and for some reason, Saber didn’t choose to remove the slippers, so he had to endure as her toes began to sweat.

By the time Saber finishes making the meal, she makes herself a plate of food, before walking toward the house phone. Once she gets there, she taps her chin while saying “Shirou would probably be sad if I started without him. I should give him a call...”

When Shirou hears this, he quickly pulls out his cell phone, realizing that he had a chance to get out of this. But right when Saber actually dials his number, she tilts her foot so it would balance on the tips of her toes while keeping her weight on the other foot. While doing this, she shuffles her foot out of the slipper, shaking Shirou in the process. Due to this, when the call actually processes at his end, where he could answer it, Saber furiously wiggles her toes.

Because of that action, Shirou loses his grip on his phone, causing it to fall back down onto her currently dangling slipper, preventing him from successfully contacting her. And as she waits for a response, she absentmindedly shuffles him between her toes, effortlessly manipulating her tiny master. After waiting for almost a minute, Saber shuffles her foot back into the slipper, while saying “I wonder why he isn’t picking up...”

And when she walks back to the table, she sighs to herself, while unconsciously squeezing her toes, causing Shirou to be harshly pressed into the slightly sweaty and warm flesh snakes. As she does this, she scratches her chin, and says “Why didn’t Shirou pick up his phone...” But as she thinks about this, she suddenly gasps while clenching her toes, brutally smothering her master into the soft flesh. Once this happens, she says “Why am I calling him? I can just contact Shirou directly...”

After saying this, Saber focuses and attempts to make contact with her master, with the pure intention of telling him that she made him breakfast. But to her surprise, Shirou does not respond to her, even though he was deeply lodged between her warm toes. And when this happens, she starts to grind the ball of her foot into the floor, brutally crushing him in the process. As she was beginning to feel frustrated, she says “Why won’t he respond... That is highly dangerous.” And then she sighs and says somewhat quieter “Plus, I miss Shirou...”

While saying this, Saber sadly sighs to herself again, while vigorously scrunching her toes. And due to that, Shirou was brutally crammed into the fleshy monsters, as they threatened to suffocate him in their affectionate embrace. No matter how much he tried to struggle, his tiny arms and legs couldn’t even cause the slightest of reactions out of his titanic heroic spirit.

But when Shirou hears Saber’s sorrowful words, he wishes that he could communicate with his servant, but while he was lodged in a place so far from her natural perception, the chances of his discovery were slim at best.

 

But before Saber could enjoy her breakfast, she was beginning to feel worried about where her master was, so she decides to try to sense for him. As she ponders upon doing this, she says “I know he’d just think I was thinking less of him as my master, but I’m still worried about him...” When Shirou hears this, he smiles, feeling happy that Saber cared so much about him. And he hopes that this works too since it could get him out of the situation.

After that, Saber closes her eyes, and focuses intently on her master’s unique magical aura, expecting him to be somewhere across town. But to her surprise, Shirou was located much closer to her than she expected, although she could only determine that he was still somewhere at the house. When she realizes this, she says “How could he still be here...” Then her eyes widen as she says “Wait, what if another servant did something to Shirou?? An assassin type might have been able to slip by me...”

And upon realizing that her master was somewhere in the house with her, she goes to sense for him again, this time limiting her search to her current location, which would strengthen the potency of the act. This time, she is able to determine that he was somewhere in the kitchen, so she silently does one more magic search, only focusing on the kitchen.

To her horror, she finally detects her master, only he was for some reason located in her slipper. With that knowledge, Saber quickly removes that slipper, before peering into it. But when she doesn’t see Shirou, and she wasn’t even sure about what she would find, she sighs to herself sadly. Then, she says “Maybe I should have breakfast first. There was no way Shirou would have been in my slipper...”

Hearing this, Shirou realizes that this was his chance, so he starts to squirm as much as he is able to. By doing this, he merely annoys Saber, who stomps her foot and says “Is there a bug between my toes...? Do you wish to bother me before breakfast?? I should smite you for that crime!!” But as she does this, she gets an extreme sense of dread, so she performs another mental search for her master.

And to her shock, Saber realizes that she could sense a trace of his magic energy right between her toes, so she quickly reaches down to check. When she looks, she finds Shirou deeply crammed between her toes, so she carefully but swiftly frees him. Once he was in her palm, she looks at him sorrowfully, while he just brushes himself off like nothing was wrong.

As she stares at him, Shirou smiles and says “I’m glad you found me, Saber! I don’t know how I ended up like this. I would have felt so bad if you went about your day while not knowing where I was, while I wouldn’t have been able to alert you...”

In response, Saber’s eyes begin to water, while she brings her master toward her cheek, smothering you against it while rubbing him back and forth. And as she does this, she says “Oh Shirou!! I put you through all of that, and you still were worried about me...? Please forgive me...!”

Once she releases him, Shirou laughs to himself, before saying “It wasn’t your fault Saber... Neither of us could have expected this. But I can smell the breakfast from here, so you did a great job!”

Hearing this, Saber happily smiles while wiping away her tears, and says “Thank you Shirou... I just wanted you to get a break...”

After that, Shirou says “Well, we shouldn’t let the food get cold! We can figure this all out once breakfast is over.”

Saber’s eyes light up upon hearing this, while Shirou even sees her drool for a moment, as she says “So we can start eating??”

Shirou smiles and nods, so Saber makes a large plate for herself, before placing you down on the other end of the plate, while saying “Let’s not waste any time! I didn’t want to use more plates than necessary, so just be careful, okay Shirou?”

Shirou nods, although somewhat surprised by this command since she was usually much more accommodating for him in general. But that could be discussed later since he didn’t get to eat since he woke up this morning. And as he hears the loud scrapes caused by Saber’s silverware, since she requested to use Western-style utensils, he gets ready to eat as well...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope people continue to enjoy this story. In a few-ish chapters, Rin will probably make an appearance. For the most part, I'll be focusing on Rin and Saber for this story. Those are the characters that I'm most familiar with. But I might include others from Fate/Stay Night, if I feel like it.

Feel free to leave a review saying what you thought.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10