- Text Size +

Since Saber just poured the thick sauce over the rice, Shirou found himself completely stuck while Taiga went to get a large scoop. She sticks her spoon into the rice underneath him, lifting him into the air and dumping that chunk of rice onto her plate. Thankfully, that slightly broke things out, allowing him to crawl to freedom.

But before he got too far, Taiga drops a slice of chicken onto him, trapping him under it. And as she cuts her chicken, Shirou tries desperately to escape while also dodging her knife as she sliced her food into small pieces. At one point, Taiga uses her knife to scoop up some of the rice and sauce, running Shirou over with the mixture in the process.

He looks back and sees Taiga staring hungrily, before she grins, revealing her imposing and shiny white teeth to the shrunken magus. As she does this, she says "It looks so good, Saber! And it smells amazing…" Her minty breath washed over Shirou, though it was also incredibly warm and humid.
Saber looks over and smiles, before saying "Your praise is most appreciated… Please have as much as you wish!"

With that bit of encouragement, Taiga opens her mouth wide, giving Shirou a perfect view of the cavernous depths. Each of her teeth were twice his size, and her pink tongue looked frighteningly large. She then positioned the knife in front of her mouth, allowing the rice and sauce to slowly slide down toward her gaping maw.

When Shirou realized just how bad things were, he attempts to shout at Taiga, yelling "Wait!! I'm stuck on the knife!!" Before he could say anything else, the sauce covered him, causing her to casually look at her knife.
But she only mutters, saying "What a weird noise…" She then continues to allow Shirou to get dragged into her open mouth, though Sakura soon started to stare at her with a look of disapproval.

Sakura then folds her arms and says "Taiga… Can you please eat more politely…?" She merely looks at Sakura with annoyance, before sighing and putting down the knife. It seems like Sakura unknowingly saved his life, but he still wouldn't be able to rest anytime soon.

The way Taiga moved her knife caused Shirou to be flung into the air, causing him to land into a massive pool of warm liquid, forcing him to swim up to the surface. When he finally does so, he notices that Sakura's chest was far over head, where they seemed to block out her face. He then looks around and sees a few large meatballs, making him realize that he just landed in Sakura's bowl of soup.

She then starts to stir her soup, nearly causing Shirou to be dragged under the broth, forcing him to swim toward a meatball for safety. That soon proved to be a poor decision when Sakura scoops that very same meatball up, bringing him closer and closer to her lips. He can only watch as those pink lips parted, revealing to him the insides of her mouth.

He tries to yell to her, but she turns to Saber at the very same time and says "You really did an excellent job. But next time you can ask me to help if Shirou is sick…" It was pretty humbling that even the normally soft spoken Sakura could easily overpower Shirou's voice at his current size.

But Saber smiles in response to that and says "That is a most kind offer, Sakura…"

Sakura continues to face Saber while taking her first bite, trapping Shirou within as she savored the soup and chewed the meatball. Shirou was getting constantly and erratically shoved into by her tongue, as it diligently explored his body, coating him in sticky saliva. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't escape her tongue which seemed to wriggle like a worm, which was weird. He didn't have time to think about that since her mouth was more humid than a sauna and smelled heavily of her current meal.

And right after that, Sakura drops another meatball into her mouth, causing it to collide with the tiny magus. She then moved it onto one of her molars with her tongue, forcing Shirou to brace himself as she started to chew. He was repeatedly crushed by Sakura's teeth, though no matter how much damage he assumed was being done to his body, Avalon would repair him before he even noticed where he was hurt. And it also seemed to reduce the pain, which was great for him, since he even saw his arms snap occasionally before being fixed a moment later. Even when Saber wasn't aware of it, she was still protecting the life of her miniature master.

Soon though, Shirou was moved toward the back of her tongue with a pile of mashed up meatball, making him realize that Sakura would really eat him whole if he didn't do something. But as he was dragged further and further, his mind suddenly pictures a technique that Archer previously used. With that odd surge of inspiration, he mutters "I am the bond of my sword…"

Right after that, a series of five blades collided with Sakura's uvula, forcing her to cough repeatedly, sending him flying toward Saber's area. Then she rubs her neck and mutters "What was that…"

As soon as that happened, her servant Rider telepathically speaks to her master, saying "Are you alright…"

Sakura silently responds, telepathically saying "I'm fine Rider… But something seemed strange about what just happened."

Rider then responds again, telepathically saying "Really…?"

Then, Sakura telepathically says "Yes. I need you to do a search for Shirou for me. Focus only on this table…"

Rider then replies, telepathically saying "Does this mean you know where he currently is…?"

Sakura just affirms her and telepathically says "Only a hunch…"

While all of that happened, Shirou crashed into Saber's cup of tea, without her even noticing as she was far too focused on her food. He has no difficulty swimming up, and the warm liquid actually helped free him from Sakura's sticky saliva. But before he made it to the surface, the entire pool of tea shook, making him wonder if Saber was lifting the cup.

His fears were confirmed when he finally swam up to the surface, seeing that he was almost level with Saber's chin. While he treaded water, she leaned down to smell the tea, giving him a close-up view of her nostrils, which wasn't something he expected to stare at today. But then she smiles and says "It smells wonderful… I cannot think of anything better to drink after a meal."

But Taiga shakes her head and says "I can… Booze! You gotta tell Shirou to get some for me…"

Sakura just sighs and says "You're the adult here, shouldn't you buy it, Taiga…?"

Saber only half listened to their conversation, as she slowly tilted the cup, allowing the warm liquid to travel down her throat. By the time Shirou got dragged into her mouth, Saber decides to savor the rest, starting by swishing the tea between her cheeks. Shirou felt like he was trapped in a warm typhoon, where no matter how much he flailed he couldn't get away.
While doing this, she mutters to herself, saying "For some strange reason, it has a slightly different taste. But I like it even more…"

Shirou groans to himself while trying to yell "Don't imply that I taste good, Saber!!" Of course she couldn't hear him, and he was unable to speak with her telepathically, but it still felt good to yell. And yet, since he was constantly getting thrown around the insides of her mouth, he couldn't exactly keep track of where he was.

But as she continued to savor the tea's flavor along with her tiny master, she felt an odd tickle under her nose, prompting her to cover her mouth before she let out a quiet sneeze. Unfortunately, her fingers were not close enough together to stop Shirou, causing him to crash into one of Taiga's pieces of chicken.

Before Shirou could get away, Taiga uses her chopsticks to grab that piece of chicken, unknowingly capturing and lifting him along with it.

While that was happening, Rider telepathically says "I have found the mage Shirou Emiya. Would you like to know where he currently is located, master…?"

Sakura cooly replies, telepathically saying "I would…"

Rider nods and telepathically says "Currently, the shrunken mage is currently stuck to Taiga's chicken, and will be eaten in a moment…"

Sakura's eyes widen as she notices her friend desperate struggling to free himself from Taiga's grasp. But then she quickly composes herself and telepathically says "In that case, sever Taiga's chopsticks without harming her and alerting anyone to your presence. I'll handle the rest."

Rider then smiles from the shadows and says "You truly are a capable master, unlike your fool of a brother…" But then she skillfully grabs a throwing knife, before saying "And I will follow your orders to the letter, master…"

After that, Rider tosses her throwing knife, splitting the chopsticks in two and causing Shirou to fall to the table with them. Since Saber was still eating, she failed to notice anything odd, as Taiga grumbles and says "Aww… Good thing Shirou keeps forks around too…"

But then Sakura reaches over and says with a kind smile "Allow me to dispose of the trash…" She then grabs the broken chopsticks and stealthily picks up Shirou too, before walking into the kitchen.

Once she got into the kitchen, she opened her palm, causing Shirou to jump and wave his arms frantically, yelling "Wait!! It's me, Shirou! Don't throw me away!!!"

To his surprise, she merely smiles down at him warmly, before gently patting his head and saying "Hello, Shirou… I'm sorry for not noticing you sooner. I'm here to help you…"

It seems like that deadly lunch ended on a positive note for Shirou...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

This is the first chapter I posted entirely from my phone, so hopefully everything turned out okay.

If you enjoyed what happened in the chapter, feel free to let me know in a review. They're always appreciated.

Take care!