- Text Size +

Now that Shirou was standing in front of Saber's monolithic bare foot, he thought about how he should even proceed. But then he decided that overthinking things wouldn't help, so he just walks up to her heel and runs his hands against it. As he does this, he tries to knead his knuckles into the hard skin, while muttering "I'll really need to work hard, huh…?"

He spends some time over here, slowly massaging her heel, as she happily shut her eyes. But after a little while, he realizes that he wouldn't make much progress at his current size, so he brings climbing up Saber's foot. He manages to climb part way up her arch when he notices a particularly sore area, so he starts to rub it with one hand while holding onto her foot with the other.

As he does this, Saber sighs to herself and says "That feels quite relaxing, Shirou… you truly are a master of many talents." While he rubbed her foot over in this location, he noticed her skin was much more oily and sweaty, which made sense since she just removed her socks. But he doesn't have long to think about that when a shadow forms behind him, forcing him to look backward.

To his shock, he sees her other zooming toward him, before it crashes into him and vigorously scratches against the foot he was clinging to. He can barely move an inch while he is thoughtlessly rolled between both feet, finding that his body easily got crammed into the wrinkles that formed along her skin. And since Saber wasn't stopping, he telepathically says "Stop scratching, Saber!"

Unfortunately she does not respond, making him wonder if she felt too relaxed to detect any messages from her master. And Saber just kept on absentmindedly rubbing her feet together, coating the tiny mage in sweat, while he was slowly moved up near her toes. By the time she stopped and Shirou was able to catch his breath, he hears low rumble in the distance.

So he climbs up to her toes, before making it up between them to see what he was hearing. To his surprise, Saber's eyes were shut and her mouth was agape, making him realize that she had fallen asleep. When he sees that sight, he quietly laughs and leans against her 2nd toe while muttering "She must've tired herself out. Might as well get back to the massage…"

But him leaning against Saber's toe stirred an unconscious reaction in her, as they suddenly squeeze together, smothering Shirou in her moist and warm flesh. She keeps her toes clenched for a full minute while mumbling incoherently, nearly causing her master to suffocate, until they finally relent and release him. He slumps down onto the toe space and takes a few deep breaths, as he looks up and thinks about just how small he currently is.

Then he mutters to himself, saying "Saber's dangerous even when she's asleep…" With that being said, he decides to do a more careful and less detailed job, hoping to not tickle the sleeping heroic spirit any further. But as carefully as Shirou tried to proceed, he still occasionally promoted Saber to scrunch or wiggle her toes. And he soon learned that she was far less forgiving while slumbering, as she squeezed her toes hard enough that he felt like he might pop like a grape. But given Saber's extreme physical strength, it made sense that she wouldn't hold back while snoozing, making him glad that he had the protection of Avalon now.

About a half hour passes, by which point Shirou decided to just sit down between her 3rd and 4th toes. Even though it was far more cramped here, he found her toes to be incredibly soothing while they simply rested against him, as the warm aroma practically lulled him to sleep. But then, he hears Saber loudly yawn before mumbling to herself, saying "I must have fallen asleep…"

Shirou begins to wave at his servant, but she instead gasps to herself and yells "I must finish preparations for lunch!!"

It was at this point that Shirou realized that Saber must have forgotten about the foot massage, so he mentally prepared for a challenging experience…

Saber immediately jumps off of the mattress to stand up, immediately flattening her tiny master between her toes, before quickly walking back to the kitchen. Once she got there, she pulls her meal out of the oven and sets it down to cool, while happily wiggling her toes and saying "I hope Taiga and Sakura are pleased with the meal…"

Right after that, the door swings open, as Taiga slips out of her flats and happily announces "We're here!! I'm looking forward to the lunch, Saber!" She then stops for a moment and sniffs in place, before grinning and adding "Something smells amazing…"

Sakura follows behind her into the kitchen area, wearing a light purple dress and a pair of white socks, before saying "It does smell quite wonderful, Saber…"

Saber bows to hide her own embarrassment, while forcefully digging her toes into the hardwood floor, brutally assaulting Shirou under them. As she did this, she quietly says "I am most thankful of your praise. I fear that it still needs some time to cool. Would either of you be opposed to a drink in the living room?"

Taiga grins when she hears that, before tugging Sakura along and saying "You read my mind, Saber!"

For whatever reason, no one brought up how Shirou was 'sick', making him worry that Saber wouldn't remember him any time soon, since she was so preoccupied with hosting them. And due to that, he could tell that Saber was highly stressed, as she immediately started to shuffle her feet when she sat down. At one point, Saber kicks her leg forward, accidentally dislodging Shirou and sending him rolling across the floor.

He rolls until he crashes into a large wall of white cotton, confusing him about where he was, though the smell of grapes radiated from the odd material. But given his current size and probable location on the floor, Shirou guesses that he rolled into Sakura’s sock, since she was the only person to not be barefoot at the moment. And despite how soft and inviting her sock felt right now, it was far more important for him to get someone’s attention, so he begins to pry himself off of the sock. But before he could make much progress, Sakura brings her other foot toward him, before carelessly rubbing her feet together. Due to that, she unintentionally grinded her shrunken friend between the instep of her right foot and the ball of the other, covering him in sock fluff in the process.

But somehow, her absentminded action only seemed to relax Shirou, making him feel like she was giving him a massage. So he decides to stay still and just let this happen, though that soon proves to be an unwise decision, as he is gradually moved under her toes on her left foot. Before he could do anything, those toes clamp down on him, effortlessly smothering him against the warm and fluffy cotton fabric. Unfortunately for Shirou, she just assumes that a strand of her sock just came loose, which made her less interested in checking on what was bothering her.

He spends a few minutes acting as Sakura’s unintentional toe toy, before she discreetly frowns and shakes her foot, knocking Shirou free and sending him tumbling away from her. When he finally stops moving, he is shocked to see an ever larger foot loomed in front of him, and it even looked a bit tanner than Saber's. Looking further up, he saw a spotted skirt, making him wonder who he landed in front of, since there weren't many options currently. But then he hears Taiga boisterously say "I'm so looking forward to your cooking, Saber!!"

He begins to back away, but Taiga's foot started to creep forward, as if stalking him like he was its prey. Shirou could even see bits of dirt and debris stuck to the ball of her foot, making him worried that he may join them without her even seeing him. But that frightening sight was all he needed, so he ran away, refusing to turn around around. As he ran, Taiga's foot moved faster, sliding forward. It effortlessly snags him between her 3rd and 4th toes, leaving him trapped as he yells "Damn it Taiga!! Leave me be!" Taiga's toes refuse to listen to Shirou's demands, choosing to tightly squeeze him in a vice grips, bullying him the same way she used to back in the day.

But while this was happening, Sakura takes a sip of her tea and asks "How is Shirou feeling…?"

Sakura's question jolted Saber's memory, but since she couldn't exactly remember what they did before her nap, she assumed to herself that she left Shirou hidden in his room. Normally she wouldn't forget something that easily, but the stress she was feeling with preparing everything left her more absentminded than usual.

So she smiles and says "He's just resting in his room…" She felt bad about lying, but she felt that this was the best way to handle the situation for the time being.

Taiga nods and says "Then we shouldn't bug him. Thanks for taking care of him, Saber!" As she says this, she drags her feet under her chair while wriggling her toes in the process, rubbing Shirou against the moist masses of flesh. He also noticed that her feet were pretty sweaty, making him wonder if it was warm out right now, since Taiga just made it inside. Her toes smelled partially of peaches, though the sweaty odor overpowered that, reminding Shirou that Taiga was a highly active person.

But as Shirou was being constantly manhandled by Taiga's energetic toes, Sakura scratches her chin and says "Really…? Okay Saber…" The other girls didn't take much notice of Sakura's statement, but Shirou noticed a hint of sarcasm in her tone, since he was far more used to her subtle quirks. It made him wonder if she knew more about the general situation than she let on.

He wasn't able to think about that for very long when Taiga suddenly begins to tap her foot, endlessly slamming the tiny magus into the floor. As she does this, she says “Do you think the food is ready, Saber…? I’m starved!!”

Saber taps her chin and says in response “At this point, I believe it may be ready…”

With that statement, they all return to the kitchen, where Sakura helps Saber with finishing preparations for the food. While they were doing that, Taiga gathers up the silverware, occasionally having to get on her tippy toes, unintentionally putting all of her weight onto Shirou as he remained helpless underfoot.

And once everything was ready, Taiga laughs to herself and says “Hey Saber, I’ve been practicing my kicks lately… I can’t let Shirou get tougher than me… Wanna see??” The tiny mage between Taiga’s toes felt far less enthused, since he was sure that a demonstration would only make things worse for him.

Unfortunately, Saber was far too interested in a new method of fighting, causing her eyes to light up as she excitedly says “I am always interested in witnessing newly developed techniques! Please go ahead, Taiga.”

Sakura stops her before she could actually perform the kick, causing Shirou to make a mental note to thank her later, but then she says “Please do this a bit farther from the table…” Well, Shirou had hope for a moment at least.

Following that, Taiga winds up and delivers a forceful high kick into the air, looking proud of herself. An unintended consequence of this maneuver was that Shirou was abruptly dislodged from her toes and sent flying out to where he couldn’t tell, as the wind blinded him. He eventually crashes into a soft and warm mass, forcing him to try to push his way out toward the light. For some reason it smelled familiar, but by the time he broke free, he realized exactly where he was.

Against all odds, Shirou landed in the middle of a large bowl of white rice, leaving him trapped as the girls all sat down. Before he could say a word, Saber poured the meat and mushroom sauce she prepared onto the rice, effectively silencing and hiding him from view.

While this was an unexpected development, he had no idea how he would get out of this unscathed, especially with Taiga and Saber staring at the bowl of rice with incredibly ravenous expressions...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I wanted to give both Taiga and Sakura some fun interactions, but things should get even crazier next chapter.

Feel free to leave a review!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10