- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Are bus rides always this stressful for tinies?

 

********

 

Alex breathed a sigh of relief as the last bell of the day rang out through the classroom. The racket of chairs screeching backwards in unison quickly drowned out the bell, followed by the rush of footsteps as thirty students tried to squish through a single doorway at once. Alex scooped up her backpack, holding one hand out to steady herself as the desk wobbled beneath her. The source of the disturbance, a careless boy walking past in a rush to leave the room.

The students quickly dispersed into the hallway, and the door almost latched shut before it was pulled open once more. Lily walked in quickly, her cheeks flushed from a brief jog through the halls. She lowered her hand to the desk, palm outstretched towards Alex.

“C’mon, we’re gonna miss the bus!” She whisper-shouted. Alex stepped into Lily’s hand, but didn’t get a chance to gain her footing before Lily retracted her arm and bolted for the door. Alex landed face first on the quickly closing palm, shrouded in darkness as Lily’s hand clenched lightly into a fist.

“Ahh! Lily, what the hell?!” Alex shouted, giving her friend’s palm a swift kick as she tumbled about. “Slow down!”

Lily paid no attention to the one inch girl’s complaints, walking briskly through the halls to the waiting buses. Sure, she was supposed to pickup Alex and take her home, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t sit next to the cutest boy in class for the ride home as well. Her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red as she skipped onto the bus, her eyes locked on the backpack of her current crush.

Alex could hear the environment around her changing from the school, to the outdoors, and then the rumble of diesel engines. The faint scent of partially burnt fuel wafted into Lily’s fist, causing Alex to wrinkle her nose at the smell. She felt Lily’s hand swing back and forth, then suddenly the fingers opened like a trap door below her. Her view changed to blinding light, followed by the quickly approaching seat cushion of the bus. Alex hardly had time to scream before she landed with a gentle thud. She quickly pushed herself onto her feet, groaning as the shadow of Lily’s backside swung overhead.

“Sometimes, Lily, you’re a complete airhead.” Alex sighed, knowing from experience that Lily had zoned out to everything else in the world. Her tendency to become easily distracted by shiny things, or in this case, a boy, was well known to Alex. Partly because she had been the person forgotten about in situations like this before. She moaned in frustration as Lily’s legs began to buckle as she sat down.

Above her, Lily was completely preoccupied with trying to flirt with the cute little junior next to her. She remembered his name, Trevor, from an earlier class they had together, but otherwise was stalling for a way to break the ice. The mechanical whine of the bus doors closing gave her an informal warning to sit down, so without thinking about the passenger that was in her hand moments ago, Lily lowered her butt towards the padded seat. Had she not spaced completely about Alex, she might have taken a second to glance down first, and noticed the miniature teen directly in the center of the seat she was planning to fill. However, her eyes kept darting between Trevor and her phone, as she tried to come up with something to say. She dropped her rear into the seat as the bus lurched forward, nervously stealing another glance at the boy next to her.

Alex dropped onto her back as the bus moved, and not a moment too soon. Her entire field of view became that of yoga pants stretched tightly to contain her friend’s ample butt. She managed to take a quick breath before the mountain of ass collapsed on top of her, smushing her firmly into the seat. Movement was impossible for Alex, her arms and legs pinned firmly in place. She mentally screamed at Lily for being such an airhead, especially since this wasn’t the first time something stupid like this happened with her.

The weight squashing down on her was certainly uncomfortable, but not quite painful yet. Lily’s weight was spread out all around Alex, and she had wound up wedged in the center of her butt, so there was a slight reprieve from Lily’s butt crack. Alex took a breath of air, and immediately wished she hadn’t. Either Lily had worn these yoga pants for a few days, or she had a P.E. class and neglected to shower afterwards. The sour odor of stale sweat filled her nostrils, and Alex wished she could sniff the diesel fumes from the bus exhaust instead. She squirmed a bit in the dark confines under Lily, but made no progress in wiggling her way out, or getting Lily’s attention. Alex grumbled, and gritted her teeth, resigned to wait until Lily got off her ass at their stop. She just hoped that something would jog the airhead’s memory about her, and she wouldn’t be left on the bus like last year.

Completely oblivious to her friend’s predicament beneath her ass, Lily finally had worked up the courage to say something to Trevor. The two exchanged jokes about class and chatted for several minutes. The conversation shifted to their friends, and Lily’s brain finally caught up with her.

“Yeah, I know Alex,” she said as Trevor asked about the miniature student, “She’s ...” 

She stopped mid-sentence, realizing her hand was no longer in a fist, and her palm was empty. She glanced around nervously, hoping Alex was somehow in her field of view. 

“She’s what, Lily”? Trevor prodded. “I don’t think she’s going to hear you, I haven’t seen her since first period.” 

Lily giggled nervously. “Of course she can’t hear me, why would you say that?” She squirmed in her seat, a guilty feeling trickling through her veins. “She’s a great friend, I just have to be careful not to step on her or something when we hang out, that’s all.” 

She quickly changed the subject to sports, something that seemed to keep Trevor occupied for the rest of the bus ride. As he babbled on about football or whatever, Lily stole a few short glances around the bus. Alex could be anywhere, but Lily didn’t see the tiny girl standing against the side wall, or near her feet to get her attention. She’d shift in her seat every few moments, trying to angle her body a bit each time so she might catch a glimpse of Alex somewhere nearby.

After ten minutes, the bus rolled to a stop, and Trevor stood up. Lily scooted back in her seat to allow him past, blushing slightly as his legs brushed against her knees. She watched as Trevor disembarked from the bus, before shaking herself back to reality. One that had a missing one inch tall teen nearby. Lily continued to move around in her seat, trying to look inconspicuous as she scoured the floors for her miniature friend. 

For Alex, she wished Lily would either sit still, or just stand up for a minute. Each shift and slide of the monumental butt smeared the poor tiny back and forth underneath Lily. She felt the dull vibration of the engine through the seat slow down, followed by the muffled yet unmistakeable hiss of the parking brake. Finally, the overwhelming weight lifted off of her, and Alex took her first full breath in almost twenty minutes. She gasped in a lungful of air, her eyes warily watching the twin boulders hovering above her, still way too close for her comfort. She sat up, her body slightly squished into the worn out foam of the seat. Around her, a much larger imprint of Lily’s ass shaped the terrain, the spongy surface slowly reinflating itself. Alex grunted as she stood up, her joints aching from the thorough squashing she had just endured. Her clothes were matted with sweat, which she was fairly certain wasn’t just hers. She shuddered slightly at the thought, trying to ignore the now clammy feeling on her skin as the cooler air wafted over the salty moisture clinging to her.

“Hey, dumbass!” Alex shouted, waving her hands above her head. “I’m down here!” It was apparent that Lily was looking for her, but she had yet to turn around and check her seat. Alex growled under her breath, getting impatient with her towering friend. This was n’t they first time Lily had smushed her under her butt, but for some reason it never registered with her as one of the first places to check.

“Any day now, ya airhead...”

Lily glanced around as the remaining students got off the bus. She didn’t see any sign of Alex, and was dreading the conversation with the driver she was about to have. How was she supposed to explain that there was a mouse sized kid still onboard, and her temporary guardian had completely lost track of her? Lily felt a wave of frustration bubble inside her, and she mentally kicked herself for being so enamored with that boy that she had misplaced Alex. How could she be so stupid?

As she bent over to grab her bag, a fluttering movement caught her eye. She spun on her heels, nearly falling over as she exclaimed, “Alex!”

The tiny girl put her arms down, and crossed them in front of her chest. Even at her size, Lily could feel Alex glaring her down.

“Oh my gosh Alex, I’m so sorry!” She whisper-shouted, bending over and plucking Alex up from the middle of the seat. “Please tell me you just climbed up there and weren’t stuck...”

“Under your ass while you flirted?” Alex cut her off loudly, close enough to Lily’s face now that the larger half of the duo could clearly hear her. “Yeah, I was, thanks for asking.” She could see the edge of Lily’s lip begin to quiver, and felt a twinge of guilt, like she may have been a tad bit too harsh with her tone. Her expression softened slightly, and she added, “I’m fine, don’t get yourself worked up, Lily.”

Lily bit her lower lip nervously, whispering “I’m sorry,” under her breath once more as she cupped her hands around Alex. She turned towards the front of the bus and began to disembark. The cool afternoon air brushed across them as they exited, and Alex breathed a small sigh of relief as the front door to her home came into view. The first day of school was officially over, now that she was home.

 

********