- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Bowsette is so gorgeous, but I don't actually want mario universe characters so I created my own so that I can toy with people.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I literally created a human version of Bowsette to toy with you all. Also I'm really fucking gay sometimes so if you submit a character, girls will have higher chances of being chosen.

 


 

 

 

In a secluded quiet area, Edgecombe Academy stood; once an exclusive female-only institute, the educational establishment had, in recent years, opened their doors to the co-ed demographic. Only the first and second years had a smattering of boys, and so for the most part, the girls of the academy were able to keep their minds off the boys and on their studies.

Many of the new male attendees were smarmy, attractive boys that were rejected from various other private institutes, but not all so.

Still, the new influx of students weren’t all male, and one such girl that had transferred from a much higher ranked university. The reason for her transfer was a mystery and a secret, and whilst wild speculations occurred, the girl herself was more talked about than her background.

At five foot ten inches, Lena Miller was nothing short of a beauty. Though she kept her luscious golden hair in a smooth, gleaming ponytail, nothing about her seemed tomboyish. A slim frame, a buoyant and pleasant attitude that complimented her crystal blue eyes, and surprising athletic ability supporting her slender frame. Though it had to be said: her easiest feature to notice was her absurdly curvaceous breasts, large and pillowy soft, and stretching out the size of her head when she bent over and stretched. She knew she was attractive, she had to.

The one thing that people didn’t know about her was that she was secretly a sadistic, manipulative psychopath.

Intent on playing with her newfound victims at the her school, she had, in her dorm, a number of bottles of different liquids, labelled at different measurements of height. In reality, she had researched extensively on the location of Edgecombe Academy and found it all to her liking: No government ties, in a secluded area with little law enforcement. Perfect

In her new dorm room, Lena smiled broadly, a hint of teeth glinting as she studied the campus from her window. For the first time in months, she felt excited, ready to woo victims, pull strings, torture, crush, and mentally break the denizens of her new academy. She stretched her slim, smooth hands upwards, her oversized breasts hanging heavy and soft under her thin black V-neck, and reached towards her timetable. She had never wanted a class to come quicker.

Edgecombe Academy would never be the same again.


Submit your characters in the review section, and Bowsette- I mean, Lena, will have a lovely menu to pick from~ I just want to mess with people so submit as follows

Example

Name: Lena Miller  

Gender: Female

Physical description or art reference: 5'10", Blonde, usually with a ponytail. massive breasts and a plush ass despite toned, slim muscles. Usually in a black tank top, but the rest of her outfits change. Tends to avoid skirts, but isn't beyond wearing low-cut dresses to balls and formal events.

Personality: Manipulative, mischievious, playful and remorseless. Sadistic beyond belief.

Preference on body parts or method of torture: She'll do anything, but she loves to use her mouth most of all.

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

W/N: I'm really gay don't underestimate my gayness, ALSO characters will be chosen by me, so not first come first serve! Males may get chosen from time to time but girls are my thing.