- Text Size +

The room was pink, an odd shade. Fairy lights wound across a black iron curtain rail lit the space, highlighting the thousands of band posters that covered the wall. You stumbled slightly as you approached the bed. Though you had only had a few drinks, your senses swam in the unfamiliar setting.

‘Come on dude,’ the siren on the bed giggled, ‘don’t keep me waiting.’ She was naked; her lithe body sprawled luxuriously against a tumbling mount of cushions. The clothes she had been wearing in the club now littered the floor; a pair of dark denim dungarees, white converse and a flower pattern top. Your own clothes joined them. She giggled again as you approached the foot of the bed, ‘someone is happy to see me.’

You were. She was gorgeous. The light made her body glow and lit burning embers in the mass of curls that framed her face and spilled across her shoulders. He blue eyes sparkled at you from behind a pair of black, thick rimmed glasses. She bit her rose coloured lip, ‘you ready?’

You nodded, sliding forwards, your hands delighting in the smoothness of her thighs. With slow grace she lifted her leg, angling her left foot towards you before pressing it against your chest, halting your progress.

‘Ah ah,’ she chided, twisting the ball of her foot against the nape of your neck. Her toenails were painted a vibrant red, at this proximity the teasing scent of sweat and perfume tickled your nostrils. ‘I want something first.’

‘Anything’, you mumbled, your senses still fuzzy.

‘I thought you’d say that,’ she purred stepping off you before sweeping forwards. You had no explanation for it but in this space she was everything. Your eyes drank her in as her body pressed against you, her lips finding yours as her hands caressed your skin. You looked up into those deep blue pools as she mounted you, gyrating softly.

She was captivating and in your current state, impossible to resist. Even her movements flooded your own as though she possessed unnatural strength. Through the fug of heat and sensation you could almost imagine that she had eclipsed the few inches of height you had on her and had grown taller.

The auburn beauty snatched a brief pause to catch your earlobe between her teeth. You felt the pressure for barely a second before she whispered, ‘I want you to go down on me, make me come.’

She smiled wide, slipping off her glasses and letting them clatter onto a bedside table. She moved back against the head of the bed, her eyes never leaving yours as she slowly spread her legs to reveal her supple pink folds. Her womanhood glistened like a fall of gemstones, already moist with expectation.

You crawled towards her in a haze, as subservient as a lapdog. She closed her thighs teasingly as your head moved between her legs, the soft skin tickling your ears. Her scent was exquisite, her taste divine as your tongue began to tease her in return. She moaned softly, her fingers sliding through your hair, pushing your face towards her.

‘Yes, just like that,’ she purred as you lapped at her eager clitoris, your tongue dancing upon her flesh, ‘don’t stop. Yes, make me come. Make me come like it’s the most important thing to you, like your life depends on it.’

All her lips trembled with excitement as you buried her face within her, using the bridge of your nose to deliver new sensations. The bed shook as she writhed in ecstasy. You worked tirelessly, snatching what air you could before your tongue raced back to its toil. Time ceased to pass as she filled your world, her hand now enclosing your head as she pushed you against her body with surprising force. ‘What’s taking so long?’ she complained breathlessly, ‘I thought you were gonna make me come?’

You opened your eyes, tilting your head to reply. ‘No!’ she commanded, adjusting her grip on your upper body and dragging you back between her folds. Your field of vision was dominated by a wall of pink as your face was swallowed by her folds. She was controlling you now, driving your head and torso against her as you stole morsels of air before being slammed against her boiling sex. ‘Don’t stop, don’t stop, make me come!’  

Your mind rolled with confusion as you felt the sopping walls cover your entire face. You looked up as she moved away, seeing her body surround you as she gyrated in place. A cry escaped your lips and was met with panting laughter as you were thrust, head first within her.

Your mouth filled with her juices as the world was plunged into crushing darkness. Impossibly it felt as though your whole upper body had been consumed by her hungry vagina. The grip she had held on your shoulders now enclosed your stomach and legs. You felt her lift you from the covers, angling backwards as she forced your dwindling body deep within her.

You tried to scream, to beg her to stop, but could not. The burning walls of powerful flesh held you within a vice like grip, crushing the air from your body and filling your rag-dolling head with splits of pain. Above and beyond you, she cried out with pleasure as you convulsed, her hot juices now drowning you. She held you now only by the legs, three fingers manipulating you as her womanhood devoured you.

A darker shade of blackness descended, the sounds of your captor fading as you began to pass out through lack of air. You twitched weakly, your hands and arms compressed at your sides. ‘Yes, yes, yes!’ she sang as you lost consciousness. A human being reduced to nothing more than a sex toy for some hipster goddess.

The afterlife met you with a blinding flash. Somewhere high above, a heavenly voice called your name. You moved towards it, your body feeling light though wracked with pain. You shook your head, trying to dislodge the impossible nightmare of a few minutes passed.

The heat, the pressure, the taste, the agony, the fear; all aspects raked at you like the talons of screaming crows. You buried your face in your heads as the voice continued to call down to you. The world was spinning; you didn’t know where you were.

‘Hey, short stuff,’ it was her voice, ‘wake up!’

You looked up in horror as her beautiful face, now massive above you. Her hand obscured her as it reached down to the bed sheets and swallowed you. Massive fingers, each one longer than you were tall encircled you, enclosing you within a fist. Your stomach lurched as she lifted you, moving you through the air with impossible speed. You rolled in place, slamming against the palm of her hand as the vessel of flesh continued its journey.

Three seconds passed like three hours as you were battered back and forth, barely recovering before the fingers parted below you.

A scream returned to your lips as the wide floor stretched out beneath you. The wind tore at your naked body as you plummeted towards the carpet, a few feet feeling like a mile. You turned in position, eyes widening with terror as you beheld the massive legs of your torturer.

You barely had time to register the insanity of scale before you collided with the hard floor and, for the second time in a short while, everything faded to black.

It was a rumbling, the earth quaking, which roused you this time.

You rose to your knees groggily, every bone screaming with pain. You vomited, clear liquid splashing across your hands and lower arms; her juices. Your head felt fit to bursting, her scent clinging to your nostrils as you choked and shuddered.

It was an unknown sense, the feeling that someone is watching you, which caused you to look upwards. The scream that left you this one was louder than before.

The sky had gone. In its place a tan landscape of flesh now hovered in defiance of reality. The giant foot moved like a cloud. The ball of her foot was angled to destroy you, the truck sized toes growing larger as it descended.

You moved with madness, scrambling across the carpet like an animal as her shadow spread. A hundred feet or so ahead, on your new scale, her other foot rested lightly on her toes. The size of a yacht, the sheer presence of it and the deadly twin above you drove home how helpless and insane your new situation was.

Your lungs were burning, each battered and bruised limb crying out for mercy as you escaped the shadow and threw yourself forwards. You landed heavily and half rolled half clawed yourself free as an unstoppable wall of flesh collided with the earth. The impact was deafening, the force sending you bouncing across the floor. You recovered in time to see her massive heel lift, the powerful muscles in her foot and calf flexing as she brought her weight down upon where she believed you to be. Her toes splayed as the foot moved back and forth, grinding upon the carpet as though snuffing out a cigarette.

‘What the?’ her voice was like beautiful thunder as her foot moved away, exposing the bare carpet and the spot where your remains should have been. You looked up in wonder as she leaned forwards, her perfect body coming into view as she regarded first her empty footprint and then, twitching her ankle to expose her sole, the ball of her foot where presumably she expected your liquefied flesh to be stuck to.

 You sank to your knees, clutching your head in your hands as fresh horror washed across you. What was happening?

‘Aw man,’ her voice called out again as she spotted you against the dark carpet, ‘this is super awkward.’

Her foot settled back onto the earth sending low shockwaves that rattled your bones. High above, she rested her chin on her hands. She was once again wearing her glasses. Her expression was one of boredom.

‘Wh-what did you do to me?’ you stammered, rising shakily to your feet. You stared up into the heavens, anger at the disinterested titaness above you building into a shout of rage, ‘What the fuck? You tried to kill me!’

‘Hey,’ her brow furrowed as she straightened, ‘chill out pipsqueak. I thought you were probably already dead. Besides, if you had been better you’d be fine by now. Don’t blame me for this! Don’t get me wrong, that fancy shit was good but the whole point was to make me come. Anyway, it’s too late now I guess.’

A whimper of fear involuntarily fled your lips as her foot once again rose from the floor and swung towards you. ‘So do you want me to kill you or what?’ She jiggled her foot expectantly, ‘I was gonna make it quick.’

‘What are you talking about?’ You shouted the reply, trying to hide the quiver of terror from your voice, ‘What did you do? Why am I small? Change me back!’

Her foot returned to the floor as she leaned forwards, a look of irritation on her face. ‘Um, change you back? How am I supposed to do that? That’s the point dumbass, I thought you wanted to play? At the bar I said we should come back and play a game, what did you think I meant? PleasureBond has been all over the kink sites lately; I thought you knew about it?’

You tried to reply, to make sense of what she was telling you, but she carried on heedless of the squeaking creature at her feet. ‘Everyone at the bar is trying variations of it, I just think the shrink one is the most fun and silly. I’ve used it a few times and like only one or two I think haven’t managed to win. I guess you are unlucky number three huh? I guess after I dropped it into your drink I should have gotten you back here faster but hey ho, live and learn.’

She smirked dangerously at you as you wrestled to understand what she was saying, ‘Well maybe you won’t live and learn but it’s good for me to know.’

You felt her foot flex and knew it would only be a matter of seconds before it once again moved over you, this time ending your life. You cried out to her to wait, to explain. Kink sites, PleasureBond? Nothing made sense. You wanted to get out of here, to just go home. You promised her she’d never hear from you again. That if she helped you, you’d pay her, you’d do whatever she wanted.

Fear bubbled within you as she again rested her chin on her slender hand. Not only was it clear she wasn’t really listening, during the time you had spent on the floor she had grown again. No, not grown, you had shrunk further. At this stage you must be no more than an inch tall, completely dwarfed by her and utterly at her mercy.

She yawned halfway through your latest pleas and reached out for her phone. She scrolled through it for a moment, the screen lighting up her face, as she waited for you to fall silent. After a minute or two of going unanswered you stopped and waited.

‘Sorry,’ she yawned, ‘you’re really boring me now. I guess you are mad but there’s nothing I can do. I assumed you’d be up for a Bond and figured you looked like you’d be able to take it. I know you want me to do something but I can’t, that’s just how it works. Once you have the bond, you have to make me orgasm. I can’t do it for you and you won’t turn back until you do.

Now I’m not trying to be mean but look at you, there’s no way you are gonna be big enough to make me come now. It’s late, I’m tired and I have work tomorrow. If you want me to step on you and end it then I will do but if not, I’m going to sleep. No doubt by tomorrow morning you’ll have hit the bottom end of the scale so have fun living in my carpet. I’m sure you’ll have fun wandering around amongst the fibres until you go mad, starve, die of thirst or most probably just get stepped on anyway. If you want to try to survive that’s fine, sorry in advance for when you become a tiny bloodstain on my converse, but either way I’m going to bed.’

‘No please,’ you cried up to her as she reaches for the light, ‘I’m begging you!’

The giant woman paused, her eyebrow raising slightly, ‘Oh? Begging me for what?’

Your mind raced, how can any of this be possible? This morning you walked to work, it had just finished raining, everything was normal. Now you were faced with being stepped on like a bug by some random hook up at a bar you wanted to try, left to shrink away into nothing or?

‘Let me try. Please, I can do it; I can still make you come. Please.’ The words escaped before you had even grasped the gravity of what you were proposing. Could you really do it? Could you face returning to that boiling hell? At this size it would be even worse but the alternative? You had no choice.

She laughed at the idea. ‘Are you crazy? You almost died when you were like ten times bigger. I’m sorry but I think my little pussy is too much for you now. Look I really do have work tomorrow so I need to sleep. Sucks this happened to you but it’s done. Enjoy your last night or whatever.’

Automatically you sank to your knees, ‘Please,’ you beg, your voice still hoarse, your tone defeated, ‘I’ll do anything.’ Your head bowed as you contemplate what awaits you should she still refuse. A short life living like an insect beneath her, waiting for the inevitable moment the sky goes dark and she crushes you without noticing. You had to try.

‘Fuck,’ she pinched the bridge of her nose before lightly shaking her head in disbelief, ‘fuck, ok whatever. I guess you did get screwed over by this. If it means that much to you then fine, you can try. I still want you to know that I think this is a crazy idea. The last time this went wrong, well that time I passed out and the guy probably ended up micro, but the time before that I just made it quick for them like I wanted to do for you. Still, it’s your choice I suppose.’

She shrugged, swinging her legs back up onto the bed. You flinched with fear as they passed over you. This was not missed by the giant creature who giggled down to you, ‘Hey, if you think I’m scary now. Last chance for a quick finish, you sure you don’t want to be stepped on?’

Swallowing hard you met her pitying gaze and nodded.

‘Okay,’ she confirmed, her tone light with incredulity, ‘it’s your funeral.’

Her hand descended lazily towards you, opening like a web to ensnare you within. You were handled roughly, falling onto her huge fingers before being dragged through the air at intense speed. You clung to her, stomach lurching, as you watched the room flicker by through the gaps in her fingers. The scene was quickly replaced by the colour of her bed sheets, her reclining body and finally her radiant face.

Again you couldn’t help but recoil from her as her fingers parted leaving you exposed before her soft lips. ‘Any last words?’ she asked, her smile widening to tease glimpses of her pearly white teeth.

‘Ok, she continued, not waiting for an answer. There was a new level of mischief in her eyes as her thumb and forefinger snatched you from atop her palm. You screamed, fear rushing through you as her mouth opened, her tongue extending ahead of her waiting throat.

‘What are you doing?’ You cried to her as you were brought towards her waiting maw, ‘No, don’t do this, don’t eat me, please!’

Your mind raced as you struggled uselessly against her iron hard grip. With deliberate slowness you were drawn to her, her tongue glistening with saliva filling the space before you like a great, quivering wall. You couldn’t believe it, after everything this stupid bitch was going to eat you. Her eyes closed, her free hand caressing her hardening nipple as your helpless body was pushed between her waiting lips.

She groaned, the sound deafening in the half-darkness; as the massive muscle slammed into you, the mottled surface of her tongue drawing across your entire body. A flood of saliva swept over you, blotting your eyes and causing you to choke.

The giantess released you, leaving you to writhe on her tongue as she manipulated you within her mouth. Swallowing her saliva you cried aloud as you were slammed into her teeth, the hard surface bruising your already aching body. For a second you expect her to bite down, to annihilate you between her merciless jaws. Flailing, you threw yourself forwards, gripping onto the side of her tongue and desperately trying to get a foothold amid the maelstrom. In the darkness you felt a shifting presence and turned, peering through the gloom to where the abyss of her throat awaited you.

Again you pleaded, begging for your life as you scrambled blindly to avoid being swallowed. Her tongue bucked, rising and causing you to slide towards your waiting doom. A second moan of pleasure rumbled like thunder, the soundwave lifting you from your feet. The mottled surface of her tongue caught you, her thick saliva holding you in place.

Like a snake, the massive muscle coiled, slamming you into her cheek. A flood of saliva washed over your head, the cloying liquid filling your mouth. Your eyes bulged as you fought for air, your lungs burning in your chest. Your body strained as you desperately tried to free your arm from the liquid, your skin burning as enzymes gnawed at your flesh. This was it. A silent scream filled her mouth, saliva bubbling in yours as the last snippets of air left your body. This was the end.

On the verge of unconsciousness you felt the light play across your body before you saw it. The world moved, her mouth opening as a solitary finger entered the chamber. It felt around, probing the prison of flesh before jabbing roughly into you. It twisted, wiping you from the surface of her tongue and gluing you to its soft, pale wall. Gasping you were brought out into the air, her huge face looking down at you with an amused expression.

‘Please don’t eat me,’ she mocked, ‘you’re such a let-down. No need to thank me but I’ve just made your job a hell of a lot easier.’

Without pause she snatched you between her thumb and forefinger and ripped you through the air. The g-force almost knocked you unconscious as you were sped along her body. Her pale skin lit by that honey pink glow sped by like a landscape as you approached her warm mound. With a flick of the wrist you were discarded onto the sheets between her thighs.

The ground bucked and rumbled as she repositioned herself, reclining against the drift of cushions as she had seemingly a lifetime ago. The expression on her face drifted somewhere between pity and scorn. ‘Well, she asked, ‘what are you waiting for? I wouldn’t hang around if I were you. I’m serious; it won’t be long now until you are a tiny speck lost on my sheets. Come on, tick, tick, tick.’

The vast woman shifted as you approached, eagerly awaiting the first sensations of your touch. She watched your progress with curiosity. From your position between her legs she was truly massive. A vision of unstoppable power, her body was a landscape; her breasts mountains. Her thighs surrounded you, walls of warm flesh leading towards her yearning lips.

You swallowed hard, suppressing fear as for the second time that night you looked upon her beautiful, pink sex. Whereas before the sight had filled you with arousal, now, as you limped forwards; it crushed you with fear.

 A wave of heat washed over you as you drew close, the scent and taste of her juices lacing the air. Impatiently, she pushed her hips forwards. You stepped backwards instinctively as her huge folds stretched in front and above you.

‘Come on,’ she complained, her voice echoing down from the heavens.

At your sides your hands became fists. If you were going to survive this you had no choice, you had to move. ‘Come on,’ you repeated, forcing yourself forwards, ‘you can do this.’

Your heat beat in your chest, sweat prickling across your skin. Your lips trembled, dancing with your quivering fingertips as you reached out to the looming monster that waited to devour you. Her sex glistened with her juices, stretching up to triple your height.

One more step, the last step you would take. The madness of the situation was not lost on you. To avoid a miserable, inevitable death you were about to – to what? The task was impossible, she was too massive, your shrunken body too small, too fragile to survive the embrace of this vast creature. Surely there must be another way, could you survive if you became smaller? There must be another way, there had to be.

You stepped backwards, looking upwards at the waiting face of your captor. You opened your mouth to speak, to plead your case. Before the words left your lips, she interrupted you, her voice spilling through the room; shaking you to your core.

She spoke just three words: ‘For fuck’s sake.’

Like a lightning strike her had shot downwards. Two fingers, each as long as a bus slammed you into her sheets. You cried out in agony, the sound of bones breaking filling your ears as they moved to pin you between them. Vomit rose in your throat, an empty mix of alcohol, bile and her saliva as you were ripped into the air.

Your scream fell upon uncaring ears as she plunged you deep within her. A smile trickled across her face as her thumb found her clitoris, her fingers working you inside of her. Her ocean blue eyes closed, her lips parting in a gasp as waves of pleasure racked through her body. She manipulated herself expertly, drawing to her first climax in a matter of seconds; a second following closely behind.

Sweat pooled in the small of her back, prickling across her arms and forehead. Her breasts rose and fell, a gasp escaping her lips as she fell back against the stacked cushions at the head of her bed. She kept her eyes closed for a moment longer, basking in post orgasmic bliss. She yawned prettily, drawing her fingers from between her legs in a lazy, fluid motion.

They were slick with her juices, the tips slightly wizened. Between them, there was nothing.

She smirked, yawned and closed her eyes, pulling her bedsheet across her naked body.

Of you and your fate, she gave not a thought, drifting into an easy sleep. Your clothes she would dispose of in the morning.