- Text Size +

Many women loved the rehabbed prisoners. Abbie made it a mission to pair them with young chatty girls. The average guy says 7,000 words a day. An average women says 20,000 words a day. Abbie found those who averaged 40 to 50 thousand words a day. Abbie felt these young women were misunderstood and needed attention.
Her hypnotic commands to there subconscious were permanent. They would honor women. Abbie was a big fan of the #metoo movement. If a women made a claim of sexual harassment or assault, they were to be believed. Period. Conversation over. 
Abbie incorporated this hypnotic suggestion into each and every inmate. How dare any man question a women when they make a claim. Proof??? The woman was the proof and her word was gold. Soon enough Abbie would have enough former prisoners leading men into holidecks with her hypnotic aviator waiting for them.
So the former prisoners when they were not working spent as "community service" talking to the most talkative women. Mostly they listened. And their training made them pay attention or try to focus on every word. This was a women and it was in their subconscious that when women speak its important.
Mike had up to ten full time chatter boxes. Michelle called him again during work. He was allowed a blue tooth to take calls from the ten women. Michelle how did it go at the BMV? So for the next hour he listened intently to everything about her time in line to having to return later. She was not impressed with the color of the walls there. She talked about a color scheme. For forty more minutes he heard about what color the BMV should be. 
Michelle asked if he remembered their conversation about what color the walls in the grocery store should be. He remembered and they went over the entire conversation again. 
Mike did not know that he was being watched by the real Abbie and part of her team. Mike had only undergone one month of Abbies hypnosis. Abbie wanted to prove that her hypnotic suggestions were permanent even after just a month of her sessions. 
Mike had had the cops called on him several times for losing patience with his ex wife and a girlfriend. So Abbie put him to the test. After several months her hypnotic suggestions held strong. He was patient with each woman and listened to them. 
Interviews were done with the women who felt great. Most of them suffered from ptsd, depression, or anxiety. But Mike listened to them even at all hours of the night.
Meanwhile back at the micro prison facility, Abbie was watching the news mad has hell. A nominee for the High Court was accused by one women of sexual assault 25 years ago. She had to meet with the Judiciary chair to pick his brain.
The Judiciary chair stopped by the next day. "Abbie whats so important, I have a lot to do." He had met Abbie a few months ago at a prison conference. 
Abbie said while looking at him with intense hazel eyes. "please have a seat on the couch. You look tired Frank." She said with a soothing hypnotic voice.
He took a seat and said its been stressful the last few days. To that Abbie in her smooth hypnotic voice said, lay back, relax. relax. relax...
His eyes started feeling heavy. Abbie slowly kept relaxing him until his eyes were almost shut. She then had him picture being at the top of a stair case looking down 20 steps, and had him slowly walk down each one.
After 20 minutes he was in a deep hypnotic state.
3 hours later
Abbie said now when I snap my fingers you will think we talked and will not remember all the permanent commands given or that you will go under once a day to my aviator. 3, 2, and 1. (snap).
Frank had no idea what happened. He remembered nothing other than feeling good. Abbie looked him in the eye and said I want to meet this judge my self. Do whatever is necessary to make that happen. 
Frank just said sure thing Abbie. Not for one second questioning why he had this overwhelming urge was so strong it pushed out of the way everything else. 
Now many of you might think this was her first hypnotic slave out side of the prison you are mistaken. She had almost 300 congress men and senators both state and federal under her control.
Abbie just had to meet this High Court nominee her self. 
Meanwhile back in the prison, Abbie made an announcement to which all prisoners stopped and took everyword. I am starting a program that will have volunteers undergo an intense brainwashing session for 8 to 12 hours every day for 6 months. If you have 20 years or less and have committed a level 3 offence or higher you will be eligible for immediate release.