- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Writing this story has led me in several directions. I am not a professional writer by any stretch, but like most in this community I wanted so share my fantasies with all.

 

 

After the disaster there were hearings and committees formed to find out what happened. Lucky for Abbie she had almost everyone under her hypnotic control. Most of the survivors were asking about Yolonda and if her ankle felt better after crushing them.

 

Yolonda and her daughter Tiffany became famous. No charges were filed against Yolonda. Tiffany final death tool came to 2 million and seven hundred and fifty six thousand. But you had to minus 350,000 thousand that Abbie crushed secretly. Tiffany was housed in a juvenile detention facility.

 

She could not go to the shrunken prison for fear for her safety. So she was to be treated until the government deemed her safe for release. That would not take long considering her only being a danger to shrunken inmates.

 

The decision finally came down that a more secure facility was to be created. Abbie, to the dismay of a lot, was to have total access and be given total control. By total control I mean she was going to be the final say in punishments, paroles, and all other discipline.

 

First thing she did was make hypnosis completely mandatory. All the inmates were to be programmed. The female prisoners few as there were, were to just become better and have a superior mentality towards men.

 

One of Abbies projects was to implement a boot camp program. She had one woman in mind for the job. Michelle Jones. Abbie knew her from watching the winter Olympics. Michelle was a pro in ice racing. More than that she fit Abbies profile mentally for this job.

 

Michelle was five foot one and while short she was very muscular and athletic. She was 24 years old and a track star in college and an Olympic athlete in the winter games. She had long blonde hair and hazel green eyes. Michelle had no personal life spending half of it in they gym.

 

If the prisoners thought they hated Abbie, Michelle was moving for a close second place. Three plus million able bodied inmates were enrolled in the boot camp. 7 days a week 365 days a year. From 6 am to 10 pm. Michelle spent a year being probed and scanned and to create her avatars. Ultimately they were 99.7 percent accurate. So after a 6 month trial with 100,000 inmates Michelle and others believed that it would work.

 

Her avatars were updated daily with Michelle's intellect and personality. Hundreds were brought in to test the avatars. No one could tell the difference. She believed in a vigorous work out routine.

 

So lets look at inmate 998 or Frank. He awoke to his Michelle avatar in her sickly sweet Midwest Iowa accent. Morning Frank, Morning goddess Michelle. You have one minute to make your bed, Then one minute to get dressed. Michelle's face disappeared off the monitor and a timer counted down.

 

In two minutes frank was ready. Normally frank would have started a vigorous work out before a carefully planned breakfast. everything down to the amount of water was planned by Michelle. She had a simple two rule system. Do what I say without question.

 

Do what I say without hesitation.

 

Simple.

 

Frank started his daily workout routine. Now imagine basic training on steroids. Only each cadet has a drill instructor watching their every move. Michelle started him on arm extends. He had to do arm circles. After 15 to 20 minutes his arms were burning.

 

Michelle said, "now Frank, you did 24 minutes yesterday. You WILL do 25 today." She said this in her sweet voice. Then in the next second her voice got serious. "But if you dont I will have you put into pain stasis for an hour. Frank was sick of this.

 

Every day it was morning noon and night of Michelle. Michelle, Michelle, Michelle. But Frank was terrified of her. So he struggled through the pain. He tried to focus, while Michelle's green eyes boor into him. Finally 25 minutes. "Good job Frank. Now run in place while your arms rest. Faster Frank faster.

 

The implants were state of the art. The could monitor and cause pain. Imagine your teeth being drilled but its your whole body. Michelle and Abbie controlled that.

 

After several minutes a frustrated Michelle said, "you are not trying hard enough. I am adding 24 more hours to your Pain Stasis Chastity." Frank started to complain. Then Michelle said, "no reversals."

 

A little more on PSC. In the inmates state of the art implants was a program that made masturbation of any kind painful. There was no way around it. When she said no reversal, it meant that no matter what, it was set in stone. Even if Abbie wanted to reverse it she could not.

 

Frank was on 2 weeks already. Now two weeks and a day. "Now back to work frank. Run run." He did as told. It was only now 2 hours into his day.

 

 

 

Masturbation was forbidden unless they went through a two hour hypnosis for 7 straight days with a lifelike robot avatar that could have been a clone of Abbie. This is on top of the regular hypnotic sessions of Abbies.

 

In the hypnosis session goes first with 30 minutes of deep relaxation then one hour of hypnotic training. The Abbie avatar followed each inmates reflexes and responses like an actual human in the room would.

 

They would only masturbate to Michelle now and forever. Each time they came to Michelle her power over them grew more. Abbie made that part of their hypnosis voluntary. Doing this actually made the hypnosis more powerful. So everytime the inmate came thinking of little Michelle they instantly felt a euphoric wave wash over them. Also planted were obeying everything Michelle told them without question or hesitation.

 

Frank was one of 30,000 inmates that were somewhat hypnotic resistant. So Michelle's avatars were instructed by Michelle to implement more PSC punishments. So at Lunch Michelle talked to Frank. Now Frank I want you to consume only 30 oz of water. But we need to talk.

 

"According to my records you used to masturbate 2 to 3 times a day. Its been 7 days and you have 15 to go. So if you increase your hypnosis sessions by an hour everyday and work really hard the next 15 days, I am talking following all my instructions to the max, then you can have some relief."

 

"I will let you come to me twice a day. But if you screw around I will keep adding time till its the next century till you jerk off again." Fast forward to 14 days later. Frank had worked so hard to get to here with Michelle taking him everystep of the way.

 

He focused doubly hard on his hypnosis sessions. Finally on day 15 he was ready to burst. While the avatars were Michelle in every way shape and form what Frank did not know that 25% of the time it was the real Michelle that made him a pet project. Frank had no idea.

 

When it was time Michelle said, "look into my eyes and do it." He starred up at the giant screen in his room. It only took him a minute. He tried for a second or two to think of someone else but that was impossible. So he came to her and a wave a pleasure came over him. Then a hazzy cloud took over. The last thing he remembers is Michelle saying, "now I own you frank."

 

He woke up and Michelle greeted him. 6am and time for another 16 hour day of working out. Frank noticed his implant scar was gone. You wont need that said Michelle. You can masturbate to me as much as you want. "What happened last night?" This was scary. He had no memory. He remembers a wave of pleasure masturbating to Michelle. Michelle almost reading his mind said, want to a quickie to me? He hesitated. It was the one thing she could not order him to do. It increased her power over him. He had to do it.

 

 

 

part 2

 

 

 

Abbie had set it up where the prisoners who had any indiscretion towards women. From domestic violence to mouthing off to a female police officer. There were 1.6 million of them. They were big as a period....She set up 3 pedicure stations and 6 manicure stations. All three pedicure stations were the same except for number one. The difference was that the inmates there had to use there toungs to clean the womans feet. There was no prewash station there. It took over 3 hours to clean the smell off. Then 2 hours to do the pedicure.

 

It happened in 3 stages. Stage one was the front bottom part of the foot. A roller system was used to hold her foot and allow access. Part two was the back. The third part was the sides. The top was worked on continuously.

 

The inmates in number one were the worst of the worst. Or they were in punishment phase. They were also implanted with pain sensors. The sensors could tell if they were working too slow or not keeping up with the group. It looked like ants attacking a piece of food.

 

They worked 18 to 20 hour shifts. The wait list was 6 months long. There were always 15 women on stand by for a cancellation. It only happened once in the 3 months sense it started.

 

Abbies assistant Gina was in her late 20s. She was a quirky woman who was pretty but put on some pounds. She was about 5,10 and had a sickly sweet attitude. The inmates hated her with the heat of a thousand suns. She turned up the sensors to maxim, exceeding safety specs. Second if you were on your 6 hour rest period or lunch you had to attend.

 

Gina had big but pretty feet. She took off her flats. All women have to clean there feet 24 hours before hand. She put on her flats one week earlier and they have not left her feet until now. She would bathe at home with her shoes and flats hanging over the front of the tub.

 

She put her big smelly feet into the chamber. We swarmed them with no other choice. To Gina it was amazing. 550,000 thousand inmates swarming her feet. They soooo deserved it she thought.

 

pov Kyle

 

That stupid bitch thought Kyle. He felt the sensor in his body go to full strength. Once her feet were in place he felt agonizing pain shoot through his body. He ran to her grimy foot. He started licking but the pain still was there. It was not until he licked like a mad man that the pain subsided. He kept bumping into other inmates everywhere but they were all doing the same thing.

 

Officer Eddie Janko arrived. (yes from the show Blue Bloods) This was a stalky woman of 35 years old. Hearing her speak she sounded like an arrogant cop. The inmates did not want to come near her or her feet. Gina looked at her inmate censors and saw the disgust factor was off the charts. She called Abbie.

 

A few minutes later Abbie came in and looked at Officer Janko. She looked at her assistant Gina. "Gian I want you to disregard safety protocols 2, 4, and 5. Eddie looked confused. "So are they not cleaning my feet or something?" Abbie laughed. "Officer Janko not only are they cleaning your feet, they are going to make them shine. I am ordering all Station One inmates to digest your dead skin. Your feet will feel amazing.

 

The inmates were horrified. Abbie addressed them. "Listen up you are to go level one cleaning at intensity 10 plus." She said this moaning slightly.

 

They rushed Eddies feet at full intensity like never before. Eddie was amazed. It felt like an electric current on her feet. These were women abusers and scum and they were eating dirt off her dirty feet. Some inmates tried to resist and found them selves in maximum intensity pain. Kyle found him self with 60,000 other inmates eating at a callus on her big toe.

 

Eddie was in heaven. These were the worst of the worst towards women cleaning her feet like those fish that eat dead skin.