- Text Size +

I decided to continue with the Yolonda version. 


The white supremacists heard this and looked at the 40 something lightskinned negro woman. No fucking way they thought as they looked at her plain features big hips and butt. Her corn rows were an extra turn off for them. Then they heard Julie say, give her and the black community there money. Julie continued, and they have to bow down to her for 3 hours everyday when they are not working chanting "all hail Yolonda."
Tiffany heard this and said "and yall better bow down to me. Better recognize." She walked over and looked down at them with a blank expression in her eyes. Some tried to find emotion or anything in her eyes. There was nothing there. This beautiful 11 year old light skinned girl would stomp them out of existence and go eat breakfast without a second thought about them. 
"I SAID BOW DOWN!!!" Her voice boomed. Shook half of them, big burley men dropped to there knees. A chant started to form that soon reached her ears like a whisper.  ALL HAIL TIFFANY! ALL HAIL TIFFANY! She heard this and for the first time smiled. 
Meanwhile Yolonda was taking it all in. She was going to be a rich goddess. Suddenly they heard a loud crunch and everyone looked at Tiffany as she lifted her foot off of prison M8 with the white supremacists. It was 2 feet by 2 feet. Her little foot hit right in the center. A shockwave thundered through out. "Damn yall talk to much," Said Tiffany. In an instant 100,000 inmates were dead with 50,000 injured.
As her foot lifted derbies fell on the rest of the prison. "nuff talking time to start stomping if shit don't get done." Abbie looked at her. The primitive furry she could not help but think. But if you listened through all the debre crunching and explosions in the prison they were still changing ALL HAIL TIFFANY!
Abbie watched in horror. Surprised at little Tiff, Yolonda stepped back landing her foot onto F4 a medium security prison with 400,000 inmates. It was 3 foot by 3 feet. The impact caused the deaths of 50 thousand inmates under the cleaning woman's shoes. 
But her foot slid on the small buildings and she fell back with her big booty slamming into the rest of F4. The atomic explosion killed almost all of the remaining prisoners. "Aw dammit, I twisted my ankle." Abbie watched all this in stunned amazement. Yolonda was like a bull in the china shop. Even Tiffany was trying to tell her mom to stay still. 
Abbie thought of how to save the remaining prisoners. They would need a forensic team to sift through the debris around Yolonda and....But she watched as Yolonda just stood up dusting off the buildings along with the prisoners. Abbie tried to talk to Yolonda through the intercom but a side of Yolonda popped up she had never seen. "Damn everyone needs to shut the fuck up! Sick of yall mother fuckers trying to tell me what to do an shit."
The entire prison complex trembled with fear at the mighty Yolonda. She looked around with her angry brown eyes. "Me and Tiff should just stomp all your asses." Abbie looked at Yolonda like she was back in her anthropology classes. Yolonda and Tiffany are uneducated, oppressed women of color. Yolonda being cornered, and under stress is lashing out violently. She wondered what could be done to calm her down.
Suddenly Abbie remembered the door had a bypass only a few knew about. So she signaled the swat team to get ready. They just had to get Yolonda and Tiffany in an area away from the remaining prisons. Yolonda stormed over to a void area and Tiffany followed her mom. "Now" signaled Abbie. The swat team entered when the doors opened. Yolonda was caught off guard but to Abbies horror Tiffany ran to the nearest prison loosing her flip flops in the process.
She ran on top of it and stomped 4 times really fast with both feet. Stomp stomp stomp stomp! Then ran to the next and did the exact same thing. 4 quick stomps. Stomp stomp stomp stomp! Again using both feet. Only 3 seconds had went by. The all female swat team had just taken Yolonda into custody but hesitated with Tiffany because she was in the middle of a patch of micro prisons. 
Yolonda was yelling get em all Tiff. She just jumped into a 3rd prison and seeing her mom being taken into custody angrily cried out as she stomped 6 times this time. Extra Hard. This was a disaster. The poor, black 11 year old had killed over 1.3 million and caused 6.4 billion in damages. She was not yet even finished. The swat team closed in after her third prison stomp and she ducked one of them trying to grab her and dove down on to a big 7 by 9 foot prison complex R44 that was meant for rehabilitation with low level offenders.
From the prisoners point of view they watched in stunned horror as the "little" lightskinned preteen came crashing down like a giant mountain. Tiffany hit and slid a little trying to cause as much damage as possible while clawing and squirming her legs then crawling forward trying to avoid the next swat woman grabbing her. But this time she was caught. As she was lifted up she kept stomping with her feet. R44 was 80 percent destroyed and 1.1 million were dead.
Bits of prison were stuck to her young body and fell off. As they were taking her off the prison her foot in one final stomp hit the main promenade area were many inmates had taken for shelter. Over 500,000 non violent offenders were instantly killed. The impact set off secondary explosions. Yolonda heard it and yelled good job Tiff. Tiffany could feel it through her feet. "Ha Ha got you bitches." Finally a second swat woman lifted her up and it was over. 
In the commotion Abbie quietly entered taking advantage of the chaos. Tiffany was yelling about her last stomp. There were so many in one place she could actually feel there bodies on her feet and toes. She could hear the explosions coming from R44 and could see the smoke. She walked over to unit X. She lifted her black flats and put her foot on to the one inch prison and pressed down. It started to crunch and crumble, but Abbie was light and petite. So she lifted her other foot and shifted weight. The prison held for a second longer before succumbing to the "mighty" Abbie. It sunk under her immense "weight." and exploded under the bottom of her flat. 
To Abbie it was euphoric. She just killed 350,000 inmates in cold blood. She had not come close to Tiffany's number. Somewhere in the 3 million range and about 10 billion in damages. Abbie walked around the smoke and assessed the damages. She could hear from even the most destroyed prisons chants of ALL HAIL TIFFANY!