- Text Size +

I have been going in several directions with this story. I decided to post two of them in this chapter to get it out there to all of you. I hope you enjoy.

Abbie was good friends with Jessica Sizemore. So she created the Jessica hypnosis program. Those inmates who wanted release could do as many times a day to only Jessica as they wanted to. Abbie said that it was voluntary and it really was. Every day they went through hypnotic one on one with an avatar for two hours. Then lunch and masturbating to Jessica, then 4 hours of vr hypnosis. 
Jessica was a big woman in her late 30s. She was a divorcee with 3 kids under 13 years old. Despite being a very big girl who let her self go she was pretty with long curly red hair and blue eyes. Jessica was also lonely. Her ex found a cute blonde and left her and the kids although he did pay his fair share of child support. So Jessica ate and ate and ate. 
So she was telling her friend Abbie who she met at a womans seminar on single moms about how she felt fat and unattractive. So she offered an insinuative. The inmates who volunteered for this could get out of grueling work details and spend their days masturbating to Jessica. They would log in there details and it was sent to Jessica. 
So Abbie came up with a solution. She did not want any ex cons getting out and dating Jessica so she thought of a massive micro plan for her friend. The level one inmates who numbered around 3.4 million were given the option of joining the Jessica program.They were given thousands of pictures of Jessica along with a full bio. The sessions were Abbies avatars giving them hypnotic commands to modify part of there hypnotic training. In other words they could masturbate to Jessica and it would not be disrespecting women.
This did not force them to do it, it simply gave them an option.other hidden commands were entered that Jessica could say. Only masturbating to Jessica was permanent. Abbie really went all out to subconsciencely change their sexual thoughts. Several thousand inmates left the program after only a month but found they could only get off thinking of the big girl Jessica. 

Jessica visited the complex in the future, and addressed all the inmates. 2.9 million were in the program, some for years. This is Jessica, your goddess Jessica. You are commanded to freeze. Almost 3 million inmates in various complexes suddenly froze were they were.pov frankFrank was suddenly froze. He looked at his arms and legs. he was aware of everything but could do nothing. Some other inmates moved around him saying told you that mind control crap was crazy.Then Jessica said this is your goddess Jessica, you are given command 22. He suddenly started jerking off yelling JESSICA O JESSICA!!! Frank wondered how this was happening. They must have placed hidden commands into his mind. Meanwhile Jessica watched pleased as could be.

Jessica looked at the monitors and charts. The fact that were masturbating to her so violently gave her goose bumps. After several minutes she gave them the command 22 again. Again the inmates tried desperately to squeeze off another load to her and most did some did not and collapsed trying. 
2 years later
Jessica sent updates to her followers which now numbered 3 plus million. They were conditioned to masturbate to her despite her being fat, very fat. the newest video that all the follower had to masturbate to was her drinking beer and belching with a dirty shirt on. She put on almost 60 more pounds and did not care. She said BURP, o god I am so lazy today. Send me more money, I like blew a lot of it at the casino on slots. Many of the prisoners worked two assignments for pennies an hour to give it to there "goddess" Jessica sat there drinking beer on the live stream. Many inmates were having trouble finding her attractive as she let her hygiene go as well as her large body.

Part 3
Abbie loved to walk around the prison complex. The prisons used to be on 2 foot high platforms. But Abbie had the shrunken complexes placed on the floor with only an orange line around each one. She was the only one to have a key. Unit X with the hard core inmates could feel the prison shake. The complex was 8 by 14 inches in size. 
Abbie pulled up a chair and ordered all the inmates to exit the front of the prison. It took some time as the tiny inmates had some distance to travel. Abbie sat patiently waiting. Inside she loved this. After 2 hours all 350,000 inmates and avatar guards were in front of the prison. Her black flats were just inches away but appeared 300 feet tall. They could see her massive toes wiggling in them.
Under executive order 44564.44 I requested and got approval for further reduction. You are all lifers and I can make you smaller for the safety and security of this institution. She said this crossing and re-crossing her legs making her "giant" foot look like a moving mountain above them.
She looked down at all the black dots moving around. Oh Abbie had to take it in. These were the worst of the worst. Yet she was terrifying to them. Me little Abbie. The teleport/shrink ray above lowered down. Abbie pressed the fire button and the prison slowly got even smaller. It soon was 6 inches in length then 3. 
She had planned on stopping there but kept going. Soon it was one inch in size. To the prisoners the redicousley powerful Abbie became even more redicousley powerful.
The door opened and in walked Yolonda. She was the cleaning lady. She was mixed race in her late 30s with 3 kids. Aw damn I am sorry Miss Miller. "Its ok Yolonda come in and watch your step around the orange lines." She had a wide body and hips and was about 5,5. She had on sandals, a dirty tank top, and short shorts. 
The prisoners were petrified of the big lady. She had a clumsy dumb demeanor. "Are these the micro prisons," she asked. A thought came into yolondas mind. Wow I could crush these if I wanted too. Yolonda come stand here she pointed down at her feet. Yolonda did as told. The inmates looked up at her She stood next to J7 which housed close to a million and was 3 feet by 4 feet. Half of them were White Nationals. Suddenly realizing that this half black woman controlled whether they continued to exist.
At that moment outside of the prison complex room was Yolondas 11 year old daughter Tiffany was looking for where her mom went and saw the open complex door and headed for it. This was so annoying she thought as she typed away on her phone.
She was very pretty with her hair in long curly brads. She had on flip flops short shorts and also a tank top. She grew up in a single family and in a poor neighborhood. She had discipline issues in school and mostly caused by a bad upbringing. 
She opened the door and stepped inside. She kept texting on her phone as her flip flopped foot slammed down next to a prison complex with 500,000 inmates. Abbie saw her and said "watch you step." The impact caused some buildings to blow over and inmates flew up in the air from the impact. Her "little" foot was right next to the complex. If she moved it to the right even an inch tens of thousands would die.
She looked up from her phone for the first time with a blank expression on her pretty face. Yolonda said "hey Tiff watch your feet. There are tiny prisons in here." Tiffany looked down at her foot. O well she thought, I am bigger. She snapped a picture of her foot next to the prison. She was now live on social media.
The comments started coming in. Meanwhile Abbie was trying to think. The 11 year old girl had killed a few thousand prisoners. She could start killing way more. Like a bull in a china shop. Yolonda tried to call her daughter to come over to her. "Damn mom I am busy." she angrily said. She then lifted her foot over the prison. The comments started flying in.
Crush it girlStomp the shit out of it.Get all of them
An anonymous message came throughTiffany listen to me. Right now you have real power. Use it. Tell Abbie to leave in 10 seconds or you will not only stomp that prison but others. Once the door is secured it will go on a 24 hour time lock. Tell her to leave and I will instruct you on whats next.
Yolonda looked at Abbie. The Tiffany looked at them both and said. "Get out now. 10 seconds or I start stomping." Abbie hesitated, but Tiffany started a count down. 10, 9, 8, 7, Yolonda looked at Abbie. She means it. 6, 5, 4, "I am not playing" she said with an angry look on her pretty young face. She started heading for the door.
"Lock it on the way out." Damn thought Abbie, someone must be coaching her. She left and locked the door. The anonymous texter said now walk around. The tiny prisons are full of people. You have real power. Now have Abbie call extension 8 then press pound. Then have her put you on speaker.
She called Abbie through the intercom. Abbie did and was connected with Julie. Damn thought Abbie who had fired her. Julie who herself was black told Abbie that all the white inmates now had to give 20% of all there money to Yolonda except for 25% of the gross that they could live off of. The rest of the money would be given to the black community. 
Yolonda and Tiffany listened intently. Julie said give them code 22 and make it irreversible. Shit thought Abbie, this was interfering with her plans. Julie continued also make them think only of Yolonda to get off if they are a white supremacist.