- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello readers! This might be the most fun I've had writing a story in a while, so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Brief summary: a female alchemist is keeping a foot fairy prisoner. The fairy escapes her prison and heaps disgusting, stinky footed revenge onto the alchemist.

As always, criticism, ideas for what you would like to see and reviews are both welcome and encouraged.

 

 


 

Abigail the alchemist sat in the back of her shop, where customers were forbidden to go, crushing some herbs with her mortar and pestle. Multiple lit, scented candles had been distributed in the alchemist's workshop as many of the ingredients she used in potions had unpleasant aromas to them.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Abigail glanced at the jar where the tapping sounds came from for a moment to see the face of a pink haired fairy pressed up against the glass, sticking out her little tongue. The jar had several holes in it, allowing the fairy to breath. However because of the fairy's nature, it was necessary that over half of Abigail's scented candles were positioned around the jar.

“Do you not get bored of distracting me whilst I'm working?” The alchemist said with an indifferent tone, knowing that if she showed the fairy any of the irritation she felt inside the provocation would grow worse.

The fairy put her hands behind her back innocently and began pacing in the small space provided to her by the jar. It was a large jar and had enough room to lay down, but far less room than what was comfortable. “Nope, not really. Do you not get bored of keeping fairies captive against their will?”

Ignoring the fairy, Abigail kept on making potions, emptying the crushed herbs in her stone mortar into the beaker where the other ingredients were gathered. “Ignoring me again, are you Abigail? I don't think I've ever met a ruder human than yourself. Wait until I tell the other fairies about this. 'Juniper!' They'll say, 'I can't believe such a mean human imprisoned you and farmed you for your foot sweat to use in her potions!'”

“Please be quiet.” Abigail ordered.

“Like I said, rude!” Juniper crossed her arms. “Just wait until Saphie finds me. She'll free me and make you sorry.”

“Juniper if you don't shut up I'm going to have to tie you up and gag you. You're already stuck in that jar, be thankful that I don't keep you in bondage too.”

Despite her mischievous instincts demanding she continue annoying the alchemist, Juniper gritted her teeth and swallowed any potential retort. She enjoyed not being bound and gagged.

Abigail smirked, enjoying her small victory and continued working in silence. One might wonder why Abigail went through the trouble of keeping Juniper around, but one look at the profit she makes from sense enhancing would explain everything. The sweat of foot fairies was a valuable ingredient which people might find odd, but once the foul odour has been purged the substance retains the remarkable property of enhancing the senses of taste and smell. As this ingredient can be difficult to acquire (foot fairies are a pain to deal with), it is expensive to buy. Abigail managed to capture Juniper when the fairy was alone and considered herself fortunate for the opportunity.

Though keeping Juniper in captivity might seem cruel, what foot fairies did to trespassers was far worse. Foot fairies had a tendency to capture people and keep them prisoner for several months, torturing their noses and mouths with small, stinky feet for every waking moment. Abigail used this to push down any guilt she would otherwise feel for keeping Juniper in a jar, but couldn't alleviate the fear that the fairy might one day escape and seek vengeance. That possibility is something Abigail had nightmares about; the first time she had harvested the sweat from Juniper's feet and boots had been traumatising and was what caused the alchemist to invest in a magic face mask that cancelled out all smells.

The potion making process went uninterrupted for a long time after Juniper stopped trying to annoy Abigail and she managed to finish five paralysis potions before she heard the front door of her shop opening, along with the bell she had set up just in case she was ever out of earshot of the door.

“Just a second!” Abigail shouted as she finished off the final label for a paralysis potion and stuck it onto the bottle using an adhesive solution. Moving through the curtain covering the doorway separating the store and workshop, she came out behind the counter.

Shelves of potions were located all around, all labelled with a name and number that allowed customers to find out what the potion did using the catalogues around the store. The first catalogue that been a chore to make, completely handwritten, but thanks to a mage operating in the town the pages were copied using magic.

Turning to look at Abigail, a big smile on her face, was Pan. Pan was an adventurer who made this town her home, going on quests in the area around and sometimes far away when called for. Some of her success was due to Abigail's potions and because they were friends, Abigail was happy to cut the adventurer a small discount.

“Pan! Good to see you. When did you get back from Northgate?” Abigail leaned on the counter-top, greeting her friend.

“It's nice to see you too Abigail. I got back late yesterday, only to immediately be given the offer of another quest from the same client. I would decline and rest up at home for a few days but they're pretty generous with rewards.”

“I'm not complaining. The more money you have, the more potions you can buy from me.” Abigail joked.

Pan laughed. “Aye, that's correct, and actually why I'm here. Tomorrow is when I depart again and really need to restock.”

“What do you need?”

“Five ironskin, two haste and a second wind.”

“You used all of your ironskin potions? How?” Abigail probed. The other two were common purchases; Pan could be impatient and the combined effects of haste and second wind allowed her to run fast and totally replenish her stamina.

“Well, funny story. There was a lot more razorclaws in Northgate mine than I anticipated. I had to chug them one after another because they swarmed me. Honestly, it was a closer fight than I'd admit to anyone else because I killed the last few as my final potion was wearing off.” Pan looked a little relieved as she stopped talking, as if reliving the memory.

“Sounds tight. Perhaps you'd be interested in purchasing more ironskin potions this time around? You can never be too careful.” Abigail displayed her inner merchant shamelessly with a smile.

Laughing once more, Pan shook her head. “You'd like that, wouldn't you potion seller? Next you'll be telling me 'My potions are too strong for you, traveller' and I'll force you to sell me them out of curiosity.”

Now both of them were laughing, Pan to the point where she had to wipe away a single tear. “But yes.” The adventurer continued once she'd recovered “I would like seven ironskin potions rather than five this time, just in case.”

“Coming right up.” Abigail said, unlocking the storage cupboard and going inside with a potion tray. Only single, watered down potions were displayed on the shelves. The real supply of potions were safely locked away behind the counter to prevent thieves from getting their hands on anything valuable.

Abigail emerged with what Pan had asked for. Placing it on the counter, Abigail informed Pan of the price as she started moving the potions from the tray into Pan's potion case that she had opened and left on the counter whilst the alchemist had been in the cupboard.

“Better price than I expected.” Pan mused as she dug through her coin-purse and retrieved the correct amount.

“I decided to cut you a better deal, just cause I like ya so much.” Abigail winked.

Pan smiled. “I know that already, but you liked me last time and I didn't get this good of a price.”

“It's because you said you almost died on your last quest and I really don't want my favourite customer to die.”

“I didn't say I almost died! I said it was a close fight!” Pan argued, but blushed all the same. “I do appreciate it though Abigail. Thank you.”

“No worries Pan.” Abigail closed the case for her friend and took the money.

“Stay safe, okay?” The alchemist said to her friend as Pan turned to leave.

“Oh don't worry Abigail, I'll be back. Just make sure that you're still here to sell me potions!” The two close friends waved at each other before the door closed and separated them.

Abigail went back into her workshop, noticed Juniper was curled up on the bottom of the jar, fast asleep. Abigail smiled and went back to work.

That day, there were no further customers. A slow day, only having one customer but come the weekend plenty of people would come in and buy potions to make up for the lull in business. By the time she had done working it was dark outside, but thanks to the candles already lit in the back room of her store the alchemist could see well enough. She stood, looking at the captive fairy who was holding up a middle finger and glaring at Abigail. Abigail smiled and gave a little wave before going through into the store. After locking the front door she went upstairs and straight to bed.

 

Tormented by nightmares featuring a certain fairy breaking out and seeking revenge, Abigail was somewhat grateful for the noise that woke her during the night. Grateful for all about three seconds, before she realised what she'd heard.

Abigail had heard the ringing of bell. Short and sudden, there was only one bell in the potion store. The bell that was set up by the entrance.

Climbing out of bed with a fresh, slick sweat coating her skin, the alchemist grabbed the flanged mace at the foot of her bed. It almost slipped out of her clammy hands at first, luckily she caught it and avoided alerting potential intruders to her presence.

Creeping down the stairs, Abigail listened out for Juniper's voice. No doubt that the foot fairy would side with any intruder over the woman who took away her freedom. She heard nothing, no voices, no telltale fluttering of fairy wings, nothing. Carefully, Abigail stepped off of the final stair and onto the wooden plank floor of the main room. It was dark, a scant amount of light seeped in through the wrought iron windows.

Cautiously, the scared alchemist inspected the room, afraid of moving away from the bottom of the stairs. Everything looked... normal. There wasn't really anywhere someone could hide, other than maybe behind the counter. Sneaking forward silently, she checked behind the counter. No one was there. For a moment Abigail was relieved. But it didn't last long. Someone was here, somewhere.

Abigail had the key to the storage cupboard, leaving only one place that the intruder could possibly be. The workshop. Pulling the curtain aside before blindly walking through, her eyes examined the workshop. From what she could tell, there was nothing amiss. In the fading light supplied by the withering embers of the candles, everything was normal. No bottles tipped over, no ingredients spilled, meddlesome fairy still in her jar. Juniper was awake, her arms crossed and leaning against the side of the jar with a grin on her face.

Suddenly Abigail realised what had happened. Somehow Juniper had used fairy magic to ring the bell, maybe summon a gust of wind or something. “You little shit.” Abigail was angry. Angry that she had been so worried over nothing. That was the last straw, she was going to make Juniper pay. However when Abigail tried entering the workshop, she tripped over a wire drawn taut across the doorway at around ankle height, falling to the ground.

Suddenly, Juniper erupted in laughter. “Have a nice trip, Abigail?” She yelled in between laughs, having even harder afterwards. Abigail wasn't sure what was going on, the fall had dazed her.

“Uhhhh.” The fallen alchemist groaned, rolling over onto her back. Something landed on her chest and though her vision was temporarily made worse by the impact, she could make out a small figure with wings holding an uncorked potion.

While Abigail's mouth was open, the figure took the opportunity to tip the bottle and pour a generous amount of liquid between those lips. The potion worked its effect quickly. Abigail didn't need her vision to know that the attached label read 'Paralysis potion' written in her own neat handwriting.

“How does that taste, bitch? You feel good?” The figure taunted with a deep yet feminine voice. As Abigail's eyesight returned to its normal functionality, she lost the use of her extremities and the immobility worked inwards, the power of the potion overriding her body's natural resistance which was at its weakest in her fingers and toes.

Now able to see the details of her assailant, Abigail saw another fairy. She was dressed similarly to how Juniper was dressed and of around the same height. Instead of the eye-catching pink pigtails that the captive fairy sported, this one had short, wild black hair and heavy eye make-up.

The potion only prevented movement, it didn't take away sensations or even dull them. Abigail saw and felt every step the new fairy's booted feet took, stepping up onto her helpless chin, past the open mouth and placed one foot on the nose. The little winged woman raised her arms, striking a victory pose. “Looks like we have our winner! Sapphire the foot fairy! In order to save her friend, the brave little soul defeated the vile human!”

“Saphie come and let me out already. I've been waiting for soooo long to have my fun with this whore.” Juniper complained.

“Fine. Give me a second.” Sapphire huffed, taking off almost instantly after her wings started fluttering rapidly. She flew over to the jar that held Juniper. She unclasped the jar's lid and lifted it, the well oiled hinge not making even a peep, freeing a vengeful foot fairy from her prison.

“Ahh. The sweet smell of freedom.” Juniper said, doing a flip in the air. “Now, let's give Abigail something not so sweet to smell.”

Flying back towards the paralysed alchemist, the two fairies giggled evilly. Abigail's useless body filled with fear, unable to do anything to prevent whatever cruel plans they had for her. All she could do was move her eyes and follow the action.

Landing on Abigail's cheeks, she felt horror as she watched the two of them removing their boots, smiles of stupid glee dominating their faces. The odour was extremely strong. Though Abigail only had Juniper in her possession for a few months, the smell of her feet was worse than a human's would be after several years of not washing. Sapphire's aroma was just as stinky, leading the alchemist to conclude that lack of hygiene wasn't the issue.

“I bet you're enjoying yourself now, aren't you Abigail?” Juniper teased, wiggling her reeking bare toes right in front of Abigail's nostril.

“You're all ours now.” Sapphire joined in, mimicking Juniper but on the opposite side. Where Juniper's toenails were unpainted, Sapphire's toes had little purple crowns. The smell was intolerable, shocking Abigail to the core.

“I've got an idea. Something I've had plenty of time to plan.”

“Oh? Do share this idea of yours with me, Juniper.”

“Did you see the door in the store when you rang the bell?” Juniper smiled when Sapphire nodded confirmation. “Abigail here has the key, and inside are hundreds of potions. Potions with various effects. And the best part is that our helpful little alchemist here has handy catalogues listing and detailing every single potion available. Imagine what kind of naughty things we can do to her with those.”

Abigail's eyes widened with terror, the only reaction she could currently give. The many potions for sale in her store ran through her head, that overactive mind conjuring countless torturous possibilities that the fairies could inflict on her, on top of the nasal torment already being dished out.

“I love it Juniper!” Sapphire's lipped curled upwards sadistically. She was so excited that she almost lost her footing on Abigail's motionless face.

“We can't leave her nose though. If we both go get potions, she won't be sniffing anything stinky.” Juniper said.

“Let's just position our boots under her nose, that way she doesn't get a break whilst we're busy.”

“Nice thinking Saphie!”

The fairies stepped away from the nostrils and instead lay their unused boots parallel to Abigail's top lip, so that the opening of each was directly under a nostril. If there was a difference in the stink level, it wasn't significant enough for the paralysed woman to notice. She was helpless to stop the fairies grabbing the key located on her necklace and flying off to the storage cupboard. All Abigail could do was lay there, sniffing stinky fairy boots and listening to the two of them laughing excitedly as they went about the task of studying the catalogue and bringing potions into the workshop.

Several minutes later there was a line of potions along the floor beside Abigail and the fairies were floating in the air above, whispering to each other with big grins on their small faces, putting the ingredient of trepidation into the concoction that was Abigail. Then they descended slowly, trying to increase the drama, and landed on her chin. The sensation of bare, sweaty feet was rather unpleasant.

That's when they did something that made Abigail realise how much she took the ability to move for granted, as well as making her regret producing such effective potions. If only her limbs couldn't move, that would have made things better. But no, in this situation, she could do nothing as the fairies reached into her mouth and pulled out her tongue, draping it over the chin like a heated pink rug. Then they stepped back onto it and made Abigail's taste buds scream because of the four stinky, foul soles treading all over them.

“Okay, we're ready to begin!” Juniper announced. “Let's get this potion tasting ceremony started. This is all to celebrate you becoming the newest footslave of the foot fairies, Abigail!”

Abigail wanted to protest and fact that she could not was infinitely frustrating. Juniper smiled, recognising the irritation in Abigail's eyes. “Now Saphie, my wonderful assistant, pass me the first potion!”

“Coming right up, Juniper!” Sapphire said. Flying off, picking up a potion and returning to her place on Abigail's tongue carpet.

“This one is a potion of repulsion. I know you know what it does Abigail, but I'm gonna explain it anyway.” Juniper started speaking as Sapphire uncorked the bottle. “A potion of repulsion makes the first thing you taste after consuming it extremely repulsive to the consumer, multiplying the effect if the individual already had a distaste. This isn't exclusive to the sole sense of taste however, it accounts for all senses. Abigail you are not only going to hate tasting our feet even more, but smelling, seeing and touching too. If only feet could make a sound, we'd have a holy trifecta!”

“Umm, Juniper.”

“What is it, Saphie?”

“I don't think you know what a trifecta is...” Sapphire looked like she was trying to laugh at her friend's mistake. It seemed that fairies found amusement in everything, even in the failures of their own kind.

“Shut up Saphie! Just hurry up and pour the damn thing down her throat so we can move onto the next one.” Juniper yelled. Sapphire hurriedly followed her friend's orders and swapped the now empty potion bottle for a full one.

“Just in case I get rudely interrupted again” Juniper shot a look at Sapphire “I'll keep this one short. This potion is a sensory enhancer potion. You should know it well, it was made using the foot sweat you stole from me. You even went so far as to remove my signature foot flavour from the sweat. That is so not cool Abigail.” Juniper stood with her hands on hip and stuck a foot out over Abigail's open mouth, toes spread. “When you pour this one Saphie, do it slow and make sure every drop travels between my toes to regain its flavour.”

The previous potion had come into effect as Juniper was talking and the immediate increase in suffering was significant indeed. If her level of hatred for smelly, gross feet was ten before, it had jumped up to the triple digits now. The change was so overwhelming that her still working tear ducts activated in an effort to express the swirling negative emotions that the rest of her body was incapable of expressing. Sapphire did exactly as she was told, carefully pouring the contents of the potion onto Juniper's exposed lower calf which ran down the length of her foot, splitting into four rivers entered the disgusting caves of foot funk between her toes and cascading into the bottomless pit below. The feeling of liquid running between her toes caused Juniper to giggle cutely.

“Get the boring one out of the way, Saphie.” Juniper said, still giggling a little. There was very little fanfare as they fed her this potion, though Abigail knew what it was. A potion of presence, a potion that prevented unconsciousness.

“Next potion please, my lovely assistant!” Juniper was revitalised, apparently having forgotten her annoyance towards the other fairy.

Sapphire flew over with another potion and uncorked it. Juniper took a whiff. “Ahhh. I like this one. Actually, this one will be a test. Let's see how well our alchemist slave knows her own potions, shall we? Saphie, pour it on my command.”

Juniper leapt across Abigail's mouth canyon, landing softly on the other side so as not to knock the boots out of position, then climbed the giant nose and sat at the tip. From there she slid down the bridge, coming to a stop at the bottom in a sitting position. “I wanna stare into your pretty eyes for this one, Abigail.” Juniper whispered, almost kindly, and placed her heels at the bases of Abigail's open eyes, displaying her filthy soles and toes to Abigail at point blank range.

“Pour it Saphie.”

“Pouring!” Sapphire shouted. As the liquid rolled down Abigail's tongue and into her throat, she tried to determine what the potion was. She had no idea how she would communicate this to Juniper, but played along anyway. Without her senses enhanced, it might have been more challenging, but that potion had come into effect and made the test much easier. A distinct sweetness dominated the flavour, the taste of heartsbloom. These diabolical fairies could only be interested in one potion containing heartsbloom...

Screwing her eyes shut, Abigail silently cursed herself for not seeing through Juniper's behaviour. Before closing her eyes, she had kept them on the grinning fairy, or rather the grinning fairy's feet which dominated Abigail's vision.

Behind closed eyelids, Juniper chuckled. “Looks like you passed the test, Abigail. I'm proud of you, I really am. If only you'd passed it sooner. But even if you had, I'm sure we'd have been able to make you look at my feet. Open your eyes Abigail.”

Abigail obeyed. The crafty little bitch had used an obedience potion, the loveless variant of love potion. Instead of making the consumer of the potion feel unparalleled affection for the first person they saw, this made the consumer obey the commands of the first person they laid eyes on. Abigail felt sick at the possibility that she now had to obey Juniper. At least the potions would eventually wear off, once the fairies were finished with inflicting whatever disgusting tortures they had in mind.

“Don't worry, we'll put that newfound obedience into use later. For now...” Juniper flew back to her rug, making sure to wipe her feet on it to further torment Abigail's extra sensitive taste buds. “Saphie! Time for the fifth and final potion!”

Sapphire eagerly retrieved the last bottle still housing a concoction and this time they both held the container, clearly wanting to share in the moment. “I wonder...” Juniper thought out loud, wanting Abigail to hear every word. “What would happen if we were to give you a shrinking potion, right now? Would it cause you to overdose on the other potions still in your system, making their effects permanent? And this shrinking potion had a warning next to it. The warning said that the effect of a shrinking potion will not wear off by itself, that a growth potion given in equal measure is needed to cancel the effects. I imagine that you're screaming inside that head of yours Abigail, that you would do anything for us not to make you drink this potion.”

Juniper's teasing words were correct. Every single one of them. Potion overdoses were dangerous, the effects were temporary because otherwise they would make life uncomfortable. But a normal dosage would prove far too potent for a shrunken person. In fact the exact same scenario had happened in the past and was well documented. Only then it hadn't been such a combination of potions given with the intention of making someone suffer. And Abigail was screaming like she'd never screamed before, any semblance of a voice trapped in her mind.

“Regardless, this potion is going into your mouth, just like the others! I've read the details several times, and it seems that to get you to the size we want you, you need to drink the entire thing. Bottoms up!”

The two fairies laughed together, tipping the open bottle upside down over the abyss. Abigail cried harder, trying harder than ever before to summon even the slightest movement and stop the fairies carrying out their nefarious plan. But she failed. Tears flowed freely, matching the liquid flowing down Abigail's gullet.

Once the bottle was empty, the fairies took off, hovering in the air above Abigail like a pair of hawks watching their prey. Then the potion took hold, working its effects on Abigail's body. The two fairies were completely silent, transfixed by the sight of someone shrinking, having never seen it happen before.

In very little time, where Abigail had lain was just a pile of her clothes. Juniper and Sapphire shared look and smiled. They flew down to the pile and started pulling them out of the way, revealing the naked, shrunken body of a still paralysed, terrified Abigail. The fairies were now bigger than her. When they were standing right next to her, she saw just how different they were in size now. Abigail was about the size of their feet. Their massive, stinky bare feet.

“Hello Abigail. How does it feel being the small one, huh?” Juniper taunted, judging the alchemist with a big toe.

“You're gonna love it in the hive Abigail. There's so many stinky fairy feet. And there's even a pair of--”

“Don't spoil the surprise Saphie!” Juniper interrupted her friend.

“Ah, yeah you're right, it'll be a great surprise.” Sapphire admitted. Then a thought popped into her head, evident by her overly expressive face and cruel smile. “Say, the boots I have are bit too big for my feet. My ancestors were known for their big feet despite being fairies and even though my feet are average I inherited their well used boots.”

“Your point is?”

“I reckon I could probably fit our tiny slave in my boot when I have it on. It would be the perfect transportation to the hive, don't you think?” Sapphire explained.

Juniper smiled, just as cruelly as Sapphire was smiling. “I like it. Go ahead Saphie. Just be aware that the paralysis potion was too weak by the time we shrunk her, so it's entirely possible that she's gonna start wriggling around under your foot on the journey. If you drop your boot with our new slave it in before I get chance to pay her back for keeping me imprisoned, you're going to take her place.” Though foot fairies love feet above all else, they also value their freedom and the ability to toy with others, so Juniper's threat was quite intimidating.

Sapphire shrugged. “Works for me Juniper. I promise you I won't lose her.” Picking up Abigail who couldn't even managed a whimper, Sapphire grabbed her boots that had dropped onto the floor when their previous resting place shrunk and shoved Abigail inside all the way to the bottom and moved Abigail so that her head was deep at the toe end. If Abigail had thought the boots stunk before, she stood corrected. At the toe area, the deepest part of the boot, the odour was many times more concentrated. The insole of the boot was blackened and soggy, still retaining some warmth from Sapphire's sweating foot. Then came the foot that had once been so small compared to Abigail, but was currently the same size as her. Still paralysed, she could only watch with dread as the fairy's hot, greasy toes came to rest on her face. Sealed away in the stinking boot of a foot fairy, so cramped that there wouldn't be enough room to move much even if she weren't paralysed, Abigail awaited their arrival at the foot fairy hive with nothing but anxiety and despair ridden expectations.

 

After being stuffed into an old, smelly boot with a sweaty foot Abigail thought that maybe exiting such a vile place would be a relief, that the air outside would be better. It was not, it was actually worse somehow.

But before that, a quick summary of the alchemist's latest journey is in order. It was long and arduous, every moment spent in that cramped prison was another moment of stinky suffering. Slowly but surely, control of her own body returned. It started from her heart and worked outwards and in no time she was writhing around under Sapphire's hot foot. The possibility that the boot might dislodge and fall off had been mentioned by Juniper and it became Abigail's end goal the second she found herself in this position.

Unfortunately, Sapphire had taken Juniper's warning seriously. There was no give in the softened, soggy, warm leather. It was on tight, tighter than usual. All the struggles succeeded in doing was making the foul footed fairy laugh as she flew through the sky towards home.

Then Abigail gave up, gave into the suffering. Sure it was awful. The disgusting, reeking foot and the combined effects of the potions proved a very effective torture, so much so that Abigail already felt close to her breaking point. The only reason she wasn't yet broken was because she held onto the hope that no matter how horrific her current situation was, it couldn't possibly get worse, right?

Wrong. So so so wrong.

Abigail felt something resembling a positive emotion with the withdrawal of Sapphire's foot. But that emotion was soon eliminated when the fairy's fingers fished her out of the smelly hole and dragged her into a fresh hell.

For foot fairies, the hive of Mourning Woods was a paradise. Two extremely potent foot odours did battle in the contained hive, taking the form of foot sweat vapour that filled the entire hive with a heavy, stinky fog. The two odours were further boosted by the hundreds of foot fairies who made the hive their home, their sole purpose to work as two opposing teams to make their home the single stinkiest place in existence.

When Abigail was forcibly ejected from her brief prison, she found out about the hive the hard way. After taking her initial breath, she was clawing at Sapphire's hand, desperate to climb back into the rotten boot. A chorus of musical laughter began, laughing at the actions of the shrunken alchemist. It quickly became clear that Abigail had no control here, so had a look around the room, wondering if there were any potential paths of escape she could make use of in the future.

Any escape seemed impossible. The hive was constructed entirely of living root, roots that came could be manipulated with nature magic, a speciality of fairies. Crossing over and twisting around each other over and over again, they made thick, sturdy walls. Walls that did an excellent job of containing the vast foot odour building inside. The roots made doors unnecessary. Whenever a fairy wished to enter, she could open a hole in the roots, step inside the hive, then seal the hole quickly before much precious stench was lost.

The hive was massive, boasting far more space than a collection of foot fairies would ever need themselves. However it appeared that Abigail wasn't the singular prisoner of the hive. Two others were being held here, or their feet were anyway. These two other prisoners were the sources of the overwhelming stenches that fought for supremacy, both around the same pungency and constantly increasing to new, disgusting heights.

On Abigail's left, there were a gigantic pair of green feet. The soles were wide, the toes thick. These feet were restrained, living roots wrapping around every toe stem and pulling it back, also causing the soles to be taut and near immobile. Fairies were all around this pair of feet and all these fairies had one thing in common despite their wildly varied hairstyles and hair colours. Every single fairy fluttering around the huge green feet had their fingernails and toenails painted purple.

The fairies were laughing, splashing each other with the droplets of thick foot sweat running down the mildly wrinkled skin. The green of the soles was interrupted here and there with an angry red colour. The cause of this redness was made obvious by looking at what the fairies were doing: they were tickling the gargantuan feet. Tiny fairy fingers and toes, hundreds upon hundreds of them, were teasing and torturing the sensitive skin, subjecting the owner of the feet to an agonising tickling. They were everywhere, dozens of them even tended to the exposed skin in between the huge toes but these fairies had baskets with them and seemed to be harvesting something.

At the base of the green feet was where the foot sweat accumulated and created a pool of the gross liquid. Some fairies were swimming in the dirty, cloudy pool, others simply sat on the edge, kicking their feet. Steam rose from the surface of the pool, joining the rest of the smelly foot sweat vapour in the room.

On the opposite side of the hive, to Abigail's right, were another pair of enormous feet, which were different from the first pair of feet. Where the green feet were wide and meaty, this second pair, which was purple, were slender and had high arches lined with many shelves of wrinkles along those arches. The purple feet were taller than the green feet, the long, finger-like toes stood above the thick, strong toes of the green feet. Abigail immediately realised that these two pairs of feet were part of some kind of faction based competition amongst the fairies. Just like with the first pair of feet, fairies were doing all the same things with the second pair, the only difference being that their fingernails and toenails were painted green.

Though her perception was distorted because of her new size, Abigail guessed that the sweaty, gross green feet belonged to a female orc, and the disgustingly beautiful purple feet belonged to a dark elf woman. But from her own limited experience regarding the feet of these two races, the alchemist knew that their feet couldn't naturally reach this insane level of stink without outside influence. Perhaps the foot fairies were capable of so much more than she gave them credit for.

A single sweaty foot, nails unpainted, stomped Abigail softly, pushing the tiny into the ground. “So, care to share your first impression of your new home, slave?” Juniper taunted, drawing further laughter from the fairies gathered around to welcome their wayward sister and her saviour.

“I... hate... fairies...” Abigail wheezed bitterly, her recently strengthened senses suffering immensely from being pinned by a stinky foot in the midst of an even stinkier environment.

“Don't worry! You'll hate us even more soon enough.” Juniper raised her eyes from Abigail and addressed the crowd. “Where is the toenail polish?”

Only a few seconds after asking, Juniper was presented with two bottles of nail polish: one green, one purple. She stared at them silently, carefully weighing up which faction would be better to join. A grin marked the moment she made up her mind, leading to the fairy extending both hands to take both bottles.

“Juniper.” Sapphire whispered to her friend. “You realise you can't be on both teams, right? The whole reason we split ourselves in two was to maximise foot odour creation by having a friendly rivalry act as motivation.”

“Relax, Saphie. I know what I'm doing.” Juniper gazed at the assembled fairies of the hive once more. “Friends. Sisters. Fellow lovers of feet and the smell they provide. I have chosen to be on neither team. Instead, I shall dedicate myself wholeheartedly to being in charge of this shrunken human. This alchemist kept me prisoner for months, taking away my precious foot sweat to use in potions. For this, she shall become the footslave for every fairy in the hive, as well as our 'guests'.”

Excited murmurs began to distribute throughout the collection of foot fairies. “Abigail here, because of a potion of her own creation, will obey any command that I give her. With this in mind, I shall paint my toenails both purple and green to signify how me and my footslave serve both teams.”

Fairies looked at one another, nodding in agreement before cheering their acceptance of Juniper's suggestion. Juniper looked down at Abigail, relishing both the praise being showered upon her and the dominance she so easily exerted over her tiny human slave. “You hear that? They like my idea! Tell me that you can't wait to start licking filthy, disgusting feet.”

“I can't wait to start licking filthy, disgusting feet.” Abigail's words were forced out of her because of the now chronic effect of the obedience potion she had been fed. Immediately after the words were out of her mouth she slapped both of her hands over it, horrified at what she had said.

“Well we'll get you started as soon as possible then! But first of all...” Juniper took her foot off of Abigail and sat down, presenting her feet to the tiny, toes spread. She then placed the bottles of nail polish by Abigail. “I want you to paint my toenails. Don't make a mess. I want purple and green alternating. Meaning, first nail purple, second nail green, third nail purple, and so on. I think you understand. Then after finishing each toe give the underside a big, sloppy kiss and thank me for the privilege of letting you serve me. Begin.”

Abigail didn't want to paint the toenails of her giant master, but didn't have much choice. She didn't have a lot of choice in anything any more, the most abhorrent example being that she had to inhale a stench fouler than anything most humans ever face with every single breath. Nevertheless, her tiny body obeyed. Her hands unsheathed the brush from the vial of purple nail polish and she went over to the rightmost toenail perched on Juniper's right pinky toe and started her painstaking task. Admittedly, the alchemist was quite talented. She possessed both the steady hands required to make potions accompanied by a precision granted to those of small, nimble size. It was a shame she was wasted here, her overactive senses being tormented by smelly feet.

Once finished with the first toenail, Abigail ducked under Juniper's raised toe and gave the underside a long, passionate kiss, making full use of her tongue to get a good taste of the dirt and sweat.

“Thank you, Lady Juniper, for letting me serve you.”

“It's my pleasure, footslave. But enough time-wasting, get on with the next toe!” Juniper had trouble not laughing as she spoke, but managed to complete her sentence before relieving herself. The other fairies watched intently, laughing and taunting the tiny at work.

Abigail had never been so humiliated. So miserable. But she still had nine toes to paint, followed by a lifetime of worshipping the rancid feet of foot fairies.

 

The following details the kind of tortures our poor, shrunken alchemist would face on a day to day basis in the hive, with the cruel foot fairy Juniper acting as the mastermind to her suffering.

 

It had been one year in the hive. One year of kissing and licking feet. One year of sniffing immense, ever-growing foot odour. One year of consuming disgusting foot waste. Abigail was well into her routine at this point, though she yearned every second for an escape or failing that, a short break. Though with the inability to fall unconscious, there was little chance of rest. It didn't take long before the fairies made the alchemist brew further potions to add to her torment: a bottomless stomach potion, which allowed her to eat and drink every bit of foot filth and foot sweat they fed her; as well as an immortality potion to cement her position as slave to the hive for the foreseeable future.

After each day of serving stinky feet, Abigail's tiny body would be bound to the floor by living root and dozens of fairies would lay down in a circle around her, providing the shrunken human with a blanket of hot, sweaty, reeking fairy foot flesh. That's when Abigail would endure the weight and stench, endure the sweat and dirt she could not stop getting into her mouth from the soles and toes nearby, waiting until Juniper awoke and begun the daily routine.

Said routine started with a thorough licking of one of Juniper's feet, whichever had not been licked clean the day before. Her tiny tongue would explore each patch of skin, every wrinkle, between all of the fairy's toes. By the time Abigail would return to that same foot in two days time, it would be stinkier than the previous licking somehow. The alchemist was not aware of how foot fairies achieved such things.

Once Juniper's morning foot worship was over, Abigail would be bound to her master's foot, facing away from the sole, with a leather instrument the fairy had acquired at some point. This instrument consisted of an anklet with four straps extending from it. Two of the straps were secured to Abigail's own ankles near the bottom of Juniper's hardened heel. The other two straps went over the top of Juniper's foot and through the gaps in her toes, both of the outer gaps. The second pair of straps were secured to Abigail's wrists and left her tiny hands somewhere in the vicinity of the base of the fairy's cheesy toes. Juniper's bondage anklet ensured that her tiny slave's body was stretched tight over her sole and helpless to any tortures that might be inflicted.

With Abigail bound and ready, Juniper would raise her foot, displaying her sole to the fairies that had eagerly gathered for their feet to be worshipped, and joyfully call for the first of many smelly feet to be presented. As with her toenails, the faction that had their feet worshipped alternated daily, one day the fairies attending to the orc feet would present their purple topped toes and the day after Abigail would lick the green topped toes from the dark elf faction. Every fairy would use her own sole along with Juniper's to make a sweaty Abigail sandwich first and play a little footsie before letting the tiny start licking away.

The human slave licked at least two dozen pairs of stinky, large feet clean during the first part of her routine and sometimes Juniper would allow them to keep coming until the day was over. But that was not a common occurrence and the foot worship would end once Juniper grew bored.

Depending on the faction that Abigail was serving that day, after the morning foot worship was finished Juniper would fly over to the relevant pair of restrained feet with her slave still tightly bound to her foot. This was where the routine was flexible and depended on what the mischievous fairy felt like making Abigail endure that particular day. Though there was a pattern that regularly emerged on days where Juniper wanted a variety of tortures, which was quite often. This pattern would begin with a sit by the steaming pool of heated foot sweat that flowed from the mountainous pairs of feet in the hive, tainted not only by grime picked up as the sweat rolled down the length of massive soles but of the dirt washed off of fairies dunking their feet in the liquid.

When Juniper was feeling truly evil, she would submerge the foot with Abigail attached and wait until the human gave into her natural instinct to breathe and swallowed mouthfuls of the disgusting liquid that was all around. At that point, marked by the struggle against her bounds becoming truly desperate, Juniper would lift her foot gracefully, letting the sweat drip from her lower leg and allowing Abigail to take a grateful breath before being submerged again. The process would repeat.

When Juniper felt merciful, she would sit by the edge with her foot peeking over, holding Abigail's face less than an inch from the surface and commanded the tiny to drink the sweat until she was told to stop. Robbed of her free will whenever her master gave a command, Abigail dutifully drank as much thick, sour foot sweat as she was able to.

Following a stay by the pool, Juniper would fly up to the huge feet themselves and join her fellow fairies in the ceaseless tickling of those sprawling, sensitive soles. As long as the fairy hovered, lovingly scratching at the wet, stinky flesh with all ten fingernails she would adopt a position where she was able to plant her feet flat against the bigger pair, smushing Abigail between the two. Abigail quickly found out how disgusting the feet of both the orc and dark elf were, far exceeding that of any mere fairy foot. The flavours of each were different and if she were not an alchemist training in the sampling of ingredients with enhanced senses, she might not have noticed the subtle differences in taste at the sweat level. But more on that later, when the tiny reaches the peaks.

As long as Abigail was pressed up to the warm, quivering sole Juniper would wiggle her toes, which proved enough to stimulate the tender flesh and cause an increase in sweating. The increased sweat would excrete out of the many pours straight into Abigail's face, proving to the tiny that fresh sweat tasted worse than the sweat that sat stagnant in the pool far below.

A day spent with the gargantuan pairs of feet would always end with the worst part, the area around the toes. Juniper would giggle as she zoomed upwards past the wrinkles of the sole and stopped only when she reached the top. She would wave to the fairies up here with their baskets, harvesting what Abigail soon found out was toejam. Juniper would land in the areas between the towering toes and stomp around, covering Abigail in the revolting substance and often causing it to fill her tiny mouth at the same time. The toejam of these two pairs of feet was by far the worst raw ingredient within the hive. It was here, at the toejam level that the alchemist could easily identify the differences between the incredibly repugnant feet of the orc and the dark elf.

The toejam lurking between the thick, strong toes of the orc was a tangy orange in colour and more solid than that of the dark elf, comparable to a soft cheese. The flavour was overwhelming cheesy too, with an intense sour kick. The dark elf created a greasy, black sludge between her long, elegant toes, the gross produce had the consistency of butter. It was bitter and vinegary, the fumes powerful enough to cause Abigail's eyes to water. The two distinct flavours of the toejam were present in the sweat also, but in a far less potent form.

Whether she be stood between the toes of the dark elf or the orc, Juniper would order Abigail to 'Eat up!' and obviously Abigail would begrudgingly comply, despite wanting to do anything but. The alchemist would have said that the consumption of unfathomable amounts of ripe toejam was the most torturous experience of her life when she first went through it, but that was before she found out what the gatherers were harvesting the stuff for. Juniper would fawn around the toe gardens for long amounts of time, playing with the gatherers and sometimes helping them out, getting herself covered in toejam regardless. Whenever Juniper's foot slammed into the carpet of toejam, Abigail would take another reluctant, acrid mouthful, bringing further despair to all of her screaming taste buds.

Eventually, the day had to come to a close for another to began. When this time came Juniper would magnificently dive from the top of the big toe and into the pool below, washing herself of toejam and further tainting the pool of sweat.

However, it was not time for Juniper to sleep just yet. First came supper for both herself and her slave. She headed to where the foot fairies food was made, the same place where the toejam gatherers brought full baskets of the stuff. Foot fairies loved feet. The sight, smell and taste of them was the greatest thing to a foot fairy and their food reflected this.

In a bowl with a large base, which was magically kept a stable hot temperature was where the food was made. It started with the bowl being filled partially by a good helping of sweat from both pools. Then several dozens of baskets of toejam from both feet were added to the sweat. To combine the three ingredients hundreds of fairies in stained chef whites would get into the bowl, stomping and dancing around with their dirty, sweaty, bare feet and mixing it all together. The result was a thick, creamy soup that stunk to high heavens and was somehow more disgusting than the sum of its parts. Foot fairies went crazy for this meal, lining up for a portion and begging to be among those 'fortunate' enough to be chosen by the chefs to lick their hard working feet clean of the stuff.

Juniper made sure that Abigail was given a portion that even a foot fairy much bigger than the tiny would struggle to finish, and foot fairies adored the stinky soup. Abigail, just like with the sweat and toejam, had to eat it when Juniper commanded her to and as she ate every last drop of the vile food, her eyes streaming with miserable tears more and more as she worked through the bowl.

This was all until Abigail was no longer permitted to eat from a bowl like the others. You see, after reaching the hive our dear Sapphire felt left out. Sure, she could make use of Abigail from time to time in the mornings when it was her faction's turn, but she wanted more input. Months after Abigail was introduced to the hive, Sapphire became one of the chefs. It was one of the proudest moments of the fairy's life and gave her the opportunity to belong more involved in the human's suffering.

Sapphire approached Juniper one day whilst she and Abigail were eating foot soup and gave Juniper a suggestion. Juniper loved the idea and instead of Abigail eating from a bowl the day after, the toejam soup was instead fed to her by the feet of the chefs, with Sapphire at the helm.

In addition to Abigail's regular, oversized portion, the chefs insisted on her eating whatever was left over after every fairy in the hive had eaten. Though only a little was left, this effectively doubled the tiny's portion which was already humongous relative to her size. If that wasn't bad enough for Abigail, she soon found that the chefs had the stinkiest fairy feet in the entire hive; because of their job, the flavour of the toejam soup had been baked into their very feet and would take potentially weeks of non-stop licking to remove the terrible flavour. Their soles and pads of their toes were stained a dull orange colour. But since no one was willing to do that, the flavour remained and only grew more acrid with each passing day.

Since Abigail's new feeding method required around ten percent of the total number of chefs, many fairies were understandably angry. They loved worshipping the cheesy, bitter feet of the chefs and felt like they had been robbed of pleasure. Thankfully the quick thinking Juniper came to a compromise. Immediately after Abigail had finished eating, some fairies were free to come and worship the foot with Abigail attached which had acquired some of the foul flavour from the chefs feet. The fairies were more than happy with this and would happily use their tongues to cover both Abigail and Juniper's foot in their saliva and suck up all the excess toejam soup with their warm mouths.

Abigail's new life in the hive was destined to be a life without sexual pleasure from the very beginning, but she found that long lost feeling of arousal when multiple tongues were crawling over her bound, naked body. Sure, their breath and saliva stank of recently consumed toejam soup, but it was enough to bring the sex starved alchemist to an extremely humiliating orgasm, something the fairies found hilarious. Juniper relished the humiliation of her former captor and would laugh even more than the others at what became Abigail's daily orgasm under hot tongues that reeked of smelly feet.

After the long, arduous process of simply eating that was somehow the worst of Abigail's tortures, Juniper would finally decide to call it a day. She would go to a comfortable corner of the hive along with several other fairies and unbind Abigail from her foot. Juniper would lay on her stomach with her sweaty pink soles facing upwards, giving one final command to her slave before going to sleep: “Lay on my sole facing up and breathe only through your nose.” Abigail would obey of course and watch with horror and helplessness as many other gross feet came down to rest on top of her as the attached fairies went to sleep themselves. Abigail felt both jealously and disgust during this final stretch of her day, wanting the sweet escape of sleep that her tormentors so easily achieved yet unable to ever fall unconscious again.

And when Juniper awoke, the cycle would begin again.

Under several stinking soles the ever awake Abigail would wish for an end to this constant torture, wish that her senses would stop functioning, wish that Pan would somehow figure out what had happened and come rescue her. But more than anything, Abigail wished that she had learned early in her life not to mess with fairies.