[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Fantasy edition of Tales of the tiny anthology. 

Deleted the framing story because I wasn't really happy with it. Not super happy with how 'Halfling's journey' turned out either, however I won't delete in case anyone likes it. Whilst I am pleased with how the other stories in this volume turned out, I am setting this volume to finished. I have some more ideas for fantasy settings, but I think I'd rather not write them out and instead focus on Weight of the law and a potential third anthology.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Humiliation, Incest, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 56003 Read: 44185
Published: September 21 2018 Updated: November 20 2018

1. The Thief and the Witch by duck12345 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (9862 words)

I hope everyone reading this enjoys this first chapter! It was purposefully chosen based on the end content of this particular tale, I would like to hear your opinion and any compliments or criticisms you have of this chapter.

If the reaction to orc feet is a positive one, perhaps I shall use it again in an upcoming chapter as I would like to!

 

 


 

2. Arthur the Demon-slayer by duck12345 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9092 words)

The second story is one about a hopeful young man, his superior love interest and an impossible goal regarding a pretty smelly demoness.

There is a lot of human foot stuff in this one, as well as content with the demoness towards the end. I hope everyone reading thoroughly enjoys this chapter and looks forward to the next!

As always, all reviews and criticisms are welcome.

 


3. Museum of Magic by duck12345 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (10458 words)

Hi all, time for another entry in the Tales of the Tiny!

A brief summary without spoilers for anyone on the fence about reading: This chapter is about a young man's unrequited love with a woman more than willing to abuse him, a lovely but mysterious elf woman and a museum full of magic artefacts boasting an array of magic effects. Towards the end there are some Lovecraftian-ish elements to top it all off.

This one might actually have the most sadistic ending of all my stories thus far, so good news for those of you interested in that :)

As always, feel free to leave a review letting me know what you think, as well as any improvements I could make to my stories or ideas that you'd like to see implemented.

Thanks in advance for reading!

 


 

4. The girl who played with fairies by duck12345 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (9233 words)

Hello readers! This might be the most fun I've had writing a story in a while, so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Brief summary: a female alchemist is keeping a foot fairy prisoner. The fairy escapes her prison and heaps disgusting, stinky footed revenge onto the alchemist.

As always, criticism, ideas for what you would like to see and reviews are both welcome and encouraged.

 

 


 

5. Halfling's journey (part 1) by duck12345 [Reviews - 0] (6103 words)

This story is a long one, so I'm splitting it into two parts. Let me know if this makes for an easier read, been considering for a while that maybe I should split the previous chapters up.

Regarding this chapter, I had that really good feeling about it when I starting writing however I feel that I didn't fully deliver on the ending. I pushed on and finished it so that I could happily work on other things, so I hope it is up to standard. That is another reason why I'm doing two parts, I feel that the first could be an entire story in its own right with part two being ignored if anyone dislikes it. 

This will also be the first of my stories to feature other body parts of giantesses, all of which shall be at the start of part two if that's what you're interested in.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the story :)

 

 

 


 

6. Halfling's journey (part 2) by duck12345 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8600 words)