- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi all, time for another entry in the Tales of the Tiny!

A brief summary without spoilers for anyone on the fence about reading: This chapter is about a young man's unrequited love with a woman more than willing to abuse him, a lovely but mysterious elf woman and a museum full of magic artefacts boasting an array of magic effects. Towards the end there are some Lovecraftian-ish elements to top it all off.

This one might actually have the most sadistic ending of all my stories thus far, so good news for those of you interested in that :)

As always, feel free to leave a review letting me know what you think, as well as any improvements I could make to my stories or ideas that you'd like to see implemented.

Thanks in advance for reading!

 


 

Far away from most of civilisation, save for a few small villages, the Demon's Fist loomed, drenching the lands around in shadow depending on the time of day. Such a mountain range was famous, with many legends regarding its formation. Some tales claimed that a titanic demon dwelt beneath the surface of the land and one time it woke up, trying to escape the earthly prison with a punch so powerful that it immediately became exhausted and fell asleep. Another tale stated that the planet itself was a demon and it turned to stone in death, raising its fist up into the air.

As one might think, these tales were simple falsehoods. The Demon's Fist was a natural formation with no supernatural background. However some still believed in the mountain range's many legends and travelled there on some kind of pilgrimage, seeking to witness the impressive mounds of rock with their very own eyes.

So, thinking to take advantage of the pilgrims and adventurers visiting the mountain range, a mage obsessed with the collection of magic artefacts chose to have her museum built on the smallest of the mountains, the 'Perilous Pinky'.

Contrary to its name, the Perilous Pinky wasn't all that dangerous. As the smallest mountain, it was the only mountain that anyone sensible would consider building anything on. The Risky Ring was the second smallest and it was technically possible to construct a building on, but the shape and size of any structures would be highly limited and it just seemed like an all round bad idea. So the museum was constructed on the flattest part of the Perilous Pinky and opened to all, the mage putting her collection of various artefacts on display to the public for a modest fee.

Years after opening, business had slowed to almost nothing. At first, the 'Magical museum of the Demon's Fist' saw great success, with pretty much everyone coming to the mountain range stopping by, emptying their pockets to see and learn about the artefacts that had come into Vanessa Denforth's possession. Now, she spent most of her days depressed. Only getting a customer every few days.

Thanks to the isolated location, the target audience had experienced the place once or twice, then stopped going. The steady stream of visitors dried up. If only Vanessa had placed it in a more convenient location, closer to society. It was no surprise that many referred to her as eccentric.

If she had been totally alone, Vanessa might have died from boredom long ago, but fortunately (for her) she had someone sharing solitude with her. Todd.

Long ago, Todd was in love with Vanessa. She was less than interested in his affections and used him as a tool, making her life easier. Becoming her servant, he retrieved magical artefacts for her, helped her set up the museum and now basically attended to her at all times in their shared life at the museum. His love had waned somewhat and he would have left long ago if he could. Sadly, Todd had accidentally put on one of Vanessa's many artefacts: the ring of curses. It was a ring (obviously) that once you put on, couldn't be removed unless another person willingly removed it from you. The effect of the ring made the wearer more susceptible to curses; long lasting magic spells with negative effects. This susceptibility made it near effortless for Vanessa to control Todd, turning him into what was essentially an unwilling slave. At first he had planned to ask others to remove the ring for him, though Vanessa had enough foresight to place a curse on Todd that made him unable to mention the ring, meaning that only he and Vanessa knew of its existence and there was no chance of removing it.

On the day that would become the worst day of Todd's life, he had spent the morning sitting at the front desk, whistling a tune. He would be reading a book, but Vanessa had confiscated his books for an entire month because he failed to properly polish her shoes. He had done a good job, though when Vanessa was in a bad mood, her eye for flaws either imagined things, or she just made up an excuse to punish her servant. As a mage, she could have used a spell on her shoes to make them sparkle, but she much preferred using him. As was mostly the case, there had not been a single customer.

At around midday, something finally occurred. Vanessa burst into the lobby after coming down the stairs which were in a room to the left of the lobby. Todd jumped in surprise as she entered the room. He hoped that she wasn't here to punish him.

“Todd!” She yelled. Vanessa was known for her yelling “What do you think you are doing!?”

“Manning the front desk Mistress!” Todd leapt from his chair and bowed with fake respect to appease her. The fact that the woman he once felt unrequited love for made him call her 'Mistress' and bow in her presence would be extremely humiliating, if only there were anyone to see it.

“And when was the last time you swept the floor?”

Shit. Todd had forgotten to sweep the floor even once that morning, a task that he was supposed to do every hour, regardless of how busy the museum was. In the museum's youth, this led to much punishment on account of how busy Todd had been keeping the customers happy, but now the task was mostly a way to pass the time of his monotonous life. On a bad day, he sometimes forgot. “I... haven't Mistress.”

“Not even once!” Vanessa was angry at her servant's incompetence. “I am not happy with you Todd, not happy in the slightest. If I were not in a hurry to leave, I would spend plenty of time devising a terrible consequence for you, but today you will be spared.”

Todd was relieved. The absence of Vanessa was a rare treat. It wouldn't be quite as enjoyable this time however, as Vanessa caught him outside of the museum on her return the last time she left and the punishment still sent shivers down his spine when he recalled it.

“Before I go, there's still one thing left to do” Vanessa raised her hand and pointed at her servant, chanting some words. The tips of her fingers started glowing green. Wisps of the same colour twisted through the air towards Todd, homing in on his chest. As they made contact, his chest absorbed the wisps, sending cold sensations through his body. Vanessa was laying a complex curse on him. Soon the glow faded away, ending the casting of the curse.

A sly smile formed on the Vanessa's face. The only time she seemed to smile was when she had the opportunity to torment Todd. “Aren't you going to ask me what the curse is?”

Playing into her hand to avoid irritating her, Todd asked “What curse did you cast on me, Mistress?”

“Remember the punishment from last time?” Vanessa asked devilishly, knowing that there was no way he could forget “Well, I made a curse that would make you relive those exact same sensations if you were to step outside of the museum, with the effect becoming more intense the further you go. I wouldn't recommend going outside Todd, with the amount of giant eagles around here that would drag you off to their nest as a source of warmth, the torment would be maddening. You'd have to wait in that nest, stuck being tortured by the curse until I come back and track you down, after which I will have to administer yet another punishment on top of what I already owe you.”

“I will not go outside Mistress. Not even one step” Todd promised hurriedly, no doubt in his mind that he would obey.

“Good. Bye bye now Todd, I'll be away for a few days, maybe even a couple weeks. Make sure to keep the place clean and treat any customers as you would treat me. If you ruin our impeccable customer service record, I'll think up a fate worse than death for you” Vanessa promised this with such a light, tender tone that anyone might think she were joking, but Todd knew all too well that she was serious.

Ring Ring. The door caused the bell to sound as it opened. Finished with her brief goodbyes, Vanessa departed, leaving Todd in charge of her precious museum. He stared longingly at the outside world in the brief time that the door remained open, cursing himself for being so careless and allowing her to take away one of the few freedoms he had here. With the mention of his latest torture so fresh, the horrid memory plagued his mind.

It had been weeks since they had a customer, meaning that the devious mage had plenty of time to think up a special way to torment him. Casting a few spells, Vanessa made it so that Todd was naked and spread eagled, magic paralysing his limbs in that position. Now immobile, Vanessa created several illusions of herself. Illusions were a fragile creation: they dispersed with any form of physical damage that they took and they couldn't inflict any actual damage themselves, just the sensation of it. This made them perfect for torture. Although Vanessa was more creative than regular torturers and rather than having her illusions beat Todd's immobile body repeatedly, she had a better idea.

Positioning the illusions at his most sensitive spots, she made them start tickling him madly. Vanessa herself behind his head, she conducted the lengthy session of tickle torture whilst dangling her bared, unwashed feet in his face, finding much enjoyment in his suffering. Todd was rapidly driven to a state of agonising hysteria by the grinning copies of his tormentors, scrabbling their sharp nails on his sensitive spots without tiring. His feet, his thighs, his stomach and his armpits were the prime locations, with the real Vanessa using her smelly toes to tickle his neck whilst also letting him sample their odour. Not that he could do much breathing through his nose, as his mouth was wide with uncontrollable laughter. An illusion for each armpit, two illusions on either side of his torso to cover more ground simultaneously, one illusion on each side for his thighs and six illusions for both feet, three on each foot. Being the place that Todd was most ticklish, Vanessa ensured there were extra on his feet, sixty nails exploring every inch of his tender feet, even the toes, which Vanessa used magic to spread and allow them to get at the hard to reach skin between. This continued for a full day as they had nothing better to do, all the while Vanessa was probing his mind, using magic to absorb all of the torturous tickling which she would use to turn into a loop of torment for his later curse.

Often having to massage her feet upon request, Vanessa took it a step further after dismissing her illusions. She had Todd worship her feet with his mouth until they stopped smelling and were clean, under the threat of restarting his torture. He did so without hesitation, not wanting to be forced to endure any more tickling.

Even thinking about such a terrible experience mentally exhausted Todd. He felt suddenly tired and despite knowing that Vanessa would strongly disapprove, he fell asleep at the desk.

 

Ring ring.

“Hello? Hello? Wake up!”

Raising his head from the desk that poorly served as his pillow, Todd woke to the sound of a voice he had never heard before waking him up. Jumping awake as he caught sight of the stranger, he spoke his rehearsed welcome without even thinking “Welcome to the Magical museum of the Demon's Fist! How can I help you?”

Standing in the lobby was a beautiful elf girl with flowing, wavy, dark blonde hair. From the sides of her head, a cute pair of elongated ears emerged. Her pale, elegant skin went well with her gorgeous hair. Unusually for an elf, a race who tend to dress in the finest, most expensive clothing, she was dressed the same way as any typical hiker. It struck Todd that she was probably one of the younger, more practical elves that strayed from the traditions that the older generations stubbornly kept alive. Even more strangely, she was smiling warmly. Elves often kept a cold and aloof attitude around anyone they did not view as equals, which meant anyone who wasn't an elf with some exceptions. And here this elf girl was, smiling as if he were her equal. It had been a long time since anyone had treated him as an equal.

“You sound like a golem” She observed, chuckling “Are you really a human?”

Grinning stupidly and rubbing the back of his head, Todd relaxed “Worry not, I am human. I've just been run ragged recently, would you believe that we don't get many visitors here?”

“I can believe that” She laughed again: a musical sound “What kind of moron would build a museum here?” After saying this, she realised who she might have been talking to and blushed.

“Sorry” The elf girl apologised sheepishly “I didn't mean to insult you, I just kinda blurted it out.”

“Oh no!” Todd was quick to reassure her. His isolation had apparently made him very eager to please attractive females who weren't so prone to enslaving him “I don't own the place. I just work here.”

Relieved, the elf had another question “You... work here? Excuse me for saying so, but how exactly does one go about getting a job in a museum in the middle of nowhere?”

“I was working for the owner before she made the crazy decision to run a museum on the Demon's Fist. I somewhat regret choosing to stay by her side” Todd had no intention of telling the cute elf that he had once been in love with Vanessa. She delighted in telling the tale to the rare customers, regaling them with the embarrassing tale of how he served her because of a love she would never return.

Again, the elf girl laughed “You're funny. I'd ask why you stay here, but I doubt the answer is very pretty.”

“You'd be right” He grimaced.

“So” Cutting to business “Can I get a tour of the museum or what?”

Remembering that he had a job to do, Todd put himself in the mindset of museum attendant. “Entry is one hundred gold pieces and comes with a tour by me. I'm Todd by the way.”

“Wow that's a hefty sum for a tour. I suppose it comes with the area and contents of the museum itself. I'm Lyra.” She dropped her voice to a whisper, even though it was just the two of them “Hey Todd, in your honest opinion, is the tour worth one hundred gold?”

“Not in the slightest” He admitted with a smirk. If Vanessa ever found out he said something like that, she'd slaughter him.

“Wonderful!” Lyra said with amusement “I've come this far. I'll take one ticket please Todd” She slung a pouch onto the desk “There's a hundred in there, feel free to count it.”

Peeking inside to confirm it was indeed actual gold coins, he trusted that there were enough inside “I'll take your word for it” He winked at her. Todd could be charming when Vanessa wasn't around, draining all personality from him with just her presence.

Handing over a ticket to Lyra, Todd gestured to the double doors leading to the museum itself. “Not yet” She said, going and taking a seat on the couch in the lobby “I'm beat and need some rest.”

“Sure” Todd said, sitting next to her “There's no rush.”

A brief silence descended on the two of them. It was a nice silence though, they were getting along rather well. Sitting next to her, Todd could see that Lyra possessed the typical body type of the elven people, in spite of being such an atypical elf. Tall and slim. Long legs. And, as he would soon find out, long elegant feet.

Swinging her booted feet up into Todd's no longer empty lap, she eyed him curiously. She sensed a submissive aura to this human, one that had built up over years of abuse. “Hey Todd. I've been walking for so so long trying to get here. Would you be a dear and rub my feet for me? I promise I'll give you a glowing review.”

Todd was faced with a dilemma. He didn't overly want to rub Lyra's feet, after all she had just admitted to walking a long way and no doubt that they would be sweaty. On the other hand, she was the first person to show him genuine kindness in so long and he wanted to please, wanted to make her happy. Vanessa had screwed that compulsion into him rather effectively it seemed. Plus there was the possibility that Lyra might mischievously slot a complaint into the 'complaints and complements' box which she had obviously spotted, unaware of the hell she would damn him to.

“You know what Lyra? I'd be happy to” Managed to smile, he laid hands on the smooth brown leather of her boots, unbuckling them. He felt slightly grossed out as he did so, being able to feel the warmth of her feet through the material.

“Yay” She said, overjoyed and kicked her feet happily. Lyra loved having her feet touched.

Pulling off the boots one at a time, Todd struggled to keep a straight face as the unmistakable smell of sweaty feet entered his nostrils. Todd kept smiling, enduring the bitter, vinegary aroma of Lyra's stinky feet and put his hands on those reddened soles firmly. “Best customer service ever. Treat my feet well Todd, and you might just earn a kiss from a hot elf girl” She returned his wink from earlier, biting her lip flirtatiously.

His heartbeat thundering in his chest, Todd found new resolve. Without meaning to, he was quickly falling for Lyra. He wanted to ask her to take him with her, to take him outside and away from this terrible place. But thanks to Vanessa's newest curse, that was impossible. Well, maybe not impossible but being immobile and tickled constantly wouldn't make him the best company. Unless Lyra was secretly similar to Vanessa of course, a chilling unlikely possibility which wouldn't stop running around in his head.

Applying attention to Lyra's feet with the best of his abilities, Todd managed to get Lyra moaning with pleasure. Thanks to being forced to rub Vanessa's feet countless times, he had become quite skilled. He marvelled at the size of her elvish feet. They were large and slender, Todd wouldn't usually attribute beauty to a pair of feet, but he had to admit that Lyra's feet were attractive, ignoring the stench. Her toenails were neat and painted silver, sitting atop the cute heads of her long toes. There were mild callouses on her sole, on the ball, heel and out-step, but beyond that and the sweaty flesh, Lyra had immaculate feet.

With no small thanks to the encouragement Lyra had given him, Todd managed to power through the foul scent and offered his rubbing skills to Lyra's feet for a whole hour, easing the tension and soreness from her soles and toes. Her feet had shared their moisture with his hands and now his hands likely smelt no different.

“Wow, you've earned one great review!” Lyra exclaimed, breaking Todd out of the obedient trance he had fallen under. She giggled seeing this, lifting her foot and booping him on the nose with her big toe, giving the tip of his nose a damp kiss.

“What can I say, I'm the best damn tour guide in the area” Todd joked, wanting to wash his hands but not wanting to offend the wonderful visitor.

Todd slid Lyra's still warm boots back on for her and buckled them up like a good servant. She swung her legs off of his lap and back to the floor, standing up and looking refreshed. Standing next to her, Todd found that he was a little shorter than the guest, much as most humans are shorter than elves.

“Go on, lead the way” Lyra had become more commanding than before, nodding towards the door “I think you've earned that kiss Todd, but it'll have to wait until after the tour.”

“Then what are we waiting for, let's go!” Todd said with an equal amount of seriousness and humour.

“I like you Todd” Lyra said, rubbing his head a little more patronisingly than he liked, laughing.

Todd led the way to the double doors and pushed them both open, exaggerating the moment to make Lyra laugh.

“Now, where to first, Miss Lyra?” Todd put on his best butler voice.

Matching his butler voice by mimicking the most upper class elf woman she had ever met, she joined in “I want you to show me everything servant.”

As per her request, Todd showed her every magical artefact on display in the main area of the museum, explaining what each one did and the stories of both tragedy and comedy that went along with each. He was good at this, better than he was at rubbing feet. For years, this had been his primary job here and he had become something of an expert. From the 'phoenix tree' to the 'shrinking wand', the 'bag of carriage seeds' to the 'knife of unspeakable pain', the 'beauty mirror' to an authentic dragon egg. Lyra was amazed and astonished by everything Todd showed her, greedily drinking the information he provided like hot chocolate. There was no doubt that the young tour guide gave his lovely customer the best tour he had ever given.

Stopping in the centre of the room, Todd was nearing the limit of his vocal cords. He couldn't remember the last time he had spoken for so long without halt, spurred on by Lyra. “So, what do you think, worth your one hundred gold?”

Lightly touching his arm affectionately, Lyra smiled warmly “I think you undersold it just a little Todd, your employer would have been one hundred gold poorer if I were any other girl. I'd say the fantastic foot rub alone was worth the hundred gold.” She leaned in and put her mouth near Todd's ear. He heard the sticky sound of saliva as her full lips separated “But I said show me everything Todd. There's still a room I haven't seen, isn't there?”

Shocked, Todd backed away. She shouldn't know of that room “S-s-s-sorry Lyra. I can't show y-you that. No way.”

Pouting and giving the human the best puppy dog eyes she could muster, Lyra questioned Todd “But whyyyy? Come on Todd, I'll pay double, maybe even give you more than just a kiss.”

Tempting as it was, Todd knew that Vanessa had placed excessive security on the door to the private collection of artefacts that she kept. As careless as she could be, Vanessa knew that some magic items were far too dangerous to keep on display in public. In the private section were items capable of mass destruction, items holding monsters prisoner that would wreak havoc if they were somehow let loose, items that had the power to completely dominate the mind of another. Some of these magic items she had acquired in her quest to grow her collection, some were given to her to keep safe, judging her worthy of doing so because she was a powerful mage with a vault that could protect them. “Mistress Vanessa will kill me.”

“You call her 'Mistress'?” Lyra teased, scoffing. Todd blushed, not meaning to have let that slip out. “Besides, I thought you trusted me Todd?”

“Lyra...” Todd started, choosing his words carefully “I can't. Mistress Vanessa would know, she has spells set up. Possibly dangerous spells. She's awful Lyra, she's put me through so much misery the past few years.” He let his head droop in shame.

Lyra placed a hand on his shoulder reassuringly “Hey, hey. Come one Todd, it's okay. So you can't show me the rest, is that right?”

“Yes” Todd confirmed.

“Oh well” Lyra removed her hand and turned on her heel, walking away “It's been fun Todd, but I'll be going now.”

Todd felt disappointed to see her leave. His refusal had ruined the mood. He almost regretted his decision, but knew it was the right choice. Vanessa might never have ended his torment if he had broken one of the most important rules she had set.

“Only joking” Lyra said, snatching up an artefact from its display and spinning around. Sticking out her tongue, she aimed it at Todd. It was the shrinking wand.

Holding his hands up defensively, Todd backed up “Whoa hold on Lyra, put that down, you don't know what it does!”

“Of course I know what it does silly, you told me” Lyra grinned “In fact, I'm going to use it on you. I'm going to break you Todd, then you'll show me the rest of the artefacts, the ones I want to see the most. And if this doesn't do it, then I have a whole museum of powerful magic items to use on you!”

After giving her ultimatum, Lyra unleashed a beam of blue light at her confused tour guide, watching joyfully as he diminished in size. From his regular height, Todd shrunk alarmingly fast, the beam stopping when he reached only three inches in height. His clothing and the blasted ring shrunk with him.

So surprised by Lyra's sudden change of heart, Todd couldn't move. Everything was going wrong and Vanessa was going to murder him. He had to somehow stop Lyra from getting into the private room, but that seemed impossible given the disadvantage that the wand had given him. Lyra was giant now, still wearing her grin that looked more evil with every second, the floor shaking for Todd as the soles of her boots collided with the floor. Standing over his tiny form, she spoke “Hello there, little Todd. I think it's time you and I had some fun. But first, I promised you a kiss.”

Crouching down, Lyra picked up Todd and brought him to her face. “No no no Todd. These clothes just won't do” Giggling, she tore off his clothes effortlessly with her free hand, rendering him naked. “Much better. Pucker up.” Doing so herself, Lyra prepared to give the tiny the biggest kiss he would ever receive. Her giant, fleshy, saliva coated lips smacked as she planted a kiss on Todd that enveloped most of his body, wetting him with saliva from on her lips inside her mouth. Todd couldn't deny that it felt good, but that hardly seemed to matter when considering the torment Lyra was planning.

Moving over to the 'seat of comfort' Lyra took a seat and was pleased to note that the chair was well named. “I could get used to this” She said to herself as she held Todd captive with one hand and removed one of her boots with the other.

“Phew. I don't know how you managed to keep such a brave face earlier Todd. You're tougher than you look. My feet reek today. You probably don't know, but it's damn hot outside and like I've said I have walked so damn far to come here. Here, I'll let you get up close and personal” She shoved Todd into her flushed sole, slamming him into the sweaty flesh. He was overcome with the cheesy smell of her feet as she didn't let up, rubbing him hard into her foot. A few minutes of this later she let go, laughing at how Todd stuck to the bottom of her bare, stinky foot thanks to a mixture of sticky saliva and slimy sweat.

“Oh this is so perfect Todd. You're stuck to my sole, helpless and at my mercy. You know what? I'm gonna go for a walk outside, and you're coming with me.” Before he could say anything to stop her, Lyra plunged her foot back into the hot, humid atmosphere of her walking boots. Fear filled him as he tensed up, not ready to feel the effects of Vanessa's curse. As soon as Lyra stepped outside, he would be tortured by the curse, tortured under a big, smelly elf foot.

Skipping past all of the displays, Lyra went over the information Todd had given her, thinking about all the things she could do to him if he still refused her after this. Grabbing a pair of bracers from a different stand, she put them on. The 'bracers of stamina', they would give the wearer limitless stamina and tireless muscles. Lyra planned on going for a long walk indeed, eagerly awaiting the feeling of Todd writhing and breaking under her foot.

Ring ring.

Stepping out into the sunlight, Lyra took in the sights. In her head, she thought out a route, a route that would normally be difficult for an amateur hiker, one consisting of a long, steep mountain trail. Thanks to the bracers of stamina, she had no doubt that she was capable of doing it. She wondered why Todd wasn't struggling under her sole yet. Perhaps he really was tough. “Whatever” She said aloud “He'll break soon enough, it can't be pleasant down there.”

Lyra was right. It really wasn't pleasant in her boot, trapped underneath her massive sweating sole. But feeling each individual step his new tormentress took, Todd was unable to respond. The ring on his finger lit up with orange light and he felt a burning from under the metal band. His limbs had forced themselves to spread under the power of the curse, his toes forcing themselves apart. Then the tickling kicked in. Laughing like a lunatic, it felt like all of Vanessa's illusions had come back and were tormenting him anew. Being under a giant foot with an open mouth wasn't the best idea, Todd soon enough found himself choking down fresh footsweat as Lyra began perspiring with the combination of heat and exercise. It seemed that the farther away Lyra got from the museum, the tickling sensations grew more intense, pairing well with the other sensory torture of breathing in Lyra's foot stink directly from her foot. If only Vanessa could see her servant now, she would enjoy witnessing his despair.

The further Lyra walked, the more irate she became. “He should be fighting with all his might under my foot. Why is he so still? All I can feel is his head moving. I don't understand!” The elf girl thought out loud, causing some of the mountain goats chewing on grass nearby to lazily lift their heads and glance at the beautiful woman having an outburst.

Stomping heavily the rest of the way, Lyra tried her best to increase the torment of the tiny under her foot as much as she could, putting more and more pressure on his tiny body. She still had no idea of the true torture he was going through. The next few hours consisted largely of this; the giant elf trying harder and harder to break the unwilling boot prison, and the prisoner's own silent suffering, unable to combat the effect of the curse. Thankfully, as Lyra reached the end of her hiking trail and turned back around, the tickling lessened in intensity. It was still unbearable, but less so.

Ring ring.

As soon as Lyra returned to the museum, she was surprised to suddenly feel Todd squirming around under her sole. “Oh so now you decide to break? It's about damn time” She said to him, even though he couldn't hear her. She found the seat of comfort once again and sat down, pulling off the bracers of stamina and discarding them.

A couple undone buckles later and Lyra was sliding off her boot. She found Todd exactly where she'd left him although oddly enough he was spread eagled now, not in the position he'd been in when originally stuck there. Her foot was significantly more sweaty, so much so that she almost felt bad for the poor tour guide. But she needed something from him.

Leaning towards her foot, Lyra made a show of inhaling her own foot scent deeply. “Eww. So disgusting. It must have been hellish for you in there, right? I don't know what kind of iron will you have to be able to remain so still for so long Todd, but don't think I didn't feel you snap and squirm under my big smelly foot at the end there. And guess what? Unless you give me what I want, you're gonna go through that again. Your world is gonna get stinkier and sweatier until you give in to me Todd.”

“MMMMMMMPPPPHHH” Todd screamed into the fleshy ball of her foot. His head had been buried in the sole and remained stuck there because of the heat and pressure.

Lyra laughed at the tiny's predicament “Easy Todd. I'll get you out, then you can spill all of the juicy secrets you want.” Grabbing him, she peeled Todd from the bottom of her foot. His nude body was coated in her footsweat, a warm sticky layer of foulness. Lyra placed Todd on the floor in front of the chair and rested her long bare foot next to him, unbuckling and removing the second boot. A second wave of heat and stink attacked the shrunken servant as the newly freed foot sat parallel to the first.

Amused and more than a little turned on by the situation, Lyra couldn't stop smiling at the sight of Todd cowering between her huge, slender feet; a massive wrinkled pink sole on either side of him. “So you have something to tell me?”

“YES!” Todd shouted “I'LL SHOW YOU THE PRIVATE ROOM! PLEASE LYRA, SHOW MERCY!”

“Mercy?” Lyra pulled a face, allowing Todd to see her thinking about it “Y'know what, I don't just want to see the private room any more Todd. I want more. If you want to be spared further torture under my stinky foot and allow you to show me the secrets of this museum, you have to lick the entirety of my feet clean.” As she made the demand, Lyra couldn't help but scrunch her soles in anticipation.

Coming to the realisation that Lyra had no idea about the curse he'd experienced under her foot, Todd saw he had no choice but to do as she said. Since showing her true nature, he'd found the attractive elf to be nothing but sadistic and something told him that if she knew about it, she'd waste no time in using it against him to satisfy herself. He really did have no other option than to do as she commanded. He could worry about the consequences later when Vanessa came home, it wasn't like he could run away.

Choosing the left foot first, Todd walked towards the heel. “Smart boy” Lyra commented, biting her lip. Todd felt the full warmth of her sole as he moved closer, finally laying his hands on it. Due to light callousing, this part of her foot had a slight hardness to it. He closed his eyes and licked the damp skin. Salty. Bitter. Sour. This was not going to be pleasant. He lapped away, constantly having to remind himself of what he'd been through in Lyra's boot, not wanting to go through that again. These thoughts carried him up the length of her sole. The flesh grew softer and more taut as Todd left the heel and reached the stretch of skin that was Lyra's high arch. Only minor wrinkles remained here when her foot wasn't scrunched, most of the wrinkles resided further up the sole. The less wrinkles present, the easier her sole was to clean. It wasn't until he reached the mass of sweaty, wrinkled skin nearing the top that his progress was slowed down, having to concentrate hard on licking the pockets of grime and sweat out of the deeper crevices. The hard skin on the ball of Lyra's foot was much damper than the section on her heel which made licking it far more unpleasant. Texture wise, it was the vilest part of her massive foot. Flavour wise? No. That award was held by the five crowning heads at the very top: her toes.

Lyra's long, elegant looking toes were filthy with foot gunk that had accumulated in the depths of her well worn boots, not helped in the slightest by her lack of socks. As Todd approached those toes and caught sight of the state of them, he paused, feeling ill. “What's wrong?” Lyra taunted “Are my toes a little too cheesy for you? Too bad. I want them spotless Todd.”

Cheesy was accurate. It seemed as though the majority of the sour odour was emanating from Lyra's toes. Who knows how long it had been since they were last washed. How had he missed this before, when he was giving her a foot massage? Had he wilfully ignored it because of his budding infatuation for the elf? Nonetheless, Todd swallowed his pure disgust and got to it, licking and consuming the foul substances around and on her long toes. Lyra giggled happily as he worked on her toes, they were the most erogenous part of her foot and she loved the attention that his tiny mouth was giving them, Such devotion was impressive, to be able to eat the very dirt from her toes. He had been utterly dominated by Lyra and her smelly feet and the elf was most pleased.

“Very good work Todd! I'm proud of the effort you've shown” Lyra beamed at him and despite the monster she had turned out to be, he couldn't help but feel good being complimented by her. “Now, time for you to do it all over again” She pointed to the other, still dirty foot “Chop chop Todd.”

Just as she commanded, Todd did it all again, ensuring that the second foot was just as clean as the first. He felt full after he was finished, having just consumed more than enough footsweat and toejam for one lifetime. Thankfully this resulted in one happy elf.

“Come on” Lyra said, picking Todd up after shoving her clean feet back into her hot, grimy boots. Todd felt slightly annoyed at that, she had just pretty much made his great efforts worthless. Then he started questioning himself. Was he really proud of how clean he'd made her feet with his own mouth?

“Where is the private room hidden Todd?”

Closer to her face now, Todd no longer how to shout at the top of his voice “Behind the painting on the wall over there” The 'painting of illusion' had the handy effect of being able to disguise the area it was placed on to look like the rest of the room, hiding the secret door. Lyra pulled the painting from the wall and the illusion dispersed, revealing the door.

Reaching out for the door, Lyra was stopped mid motion by Todd “No Lyra wait!”

“What is it?”

“Vanessa has put a great many spells on this door. The second you touch it, she'll know what we're doing plus some might harm us or render us helpless until she arrives. I don't know which is worse.” Todd warned, worried for his captor for some reason. Perhaps he found it difficult to side with the woman who had caused him so much misery over the past few years, siding instead with the woman who put him through terrible torture over the last several hours.

“Thanks Todd. I nearly regret what I've been doing to you, considering how you're still looking out for me” She pulled out a scroll from a satchel belted to her body. Opening up the scroll, she held it up in front of the door. The rune on the scroll started glowing, an exact copy appearing on the door. With an unimpressive flash, the rune disappeared. Reaching out again, Lyra grabbed the door handle and opened the door into the private room, the security for which had been totally dispelled.

Gazing over the array of dangerous magical artefacts, Lyra looked for one in particular. She found it quickly: a ball made of purple crystal, so many reflective surfaces on it that Lyra could see herself hundreds of times over.

“The crystal prison of Galliana” Todd said with fear, recognising the object. It wasn't truly a prison, more of a key to another dimension where Galliana was imprisoned. Galliana was a powerful sorceress who worshipped the beings that existed in this other dimension, immense, eldritch beings beyond human comprehension that fed on suffering. She desired to use the key to open a portal from their dimension to her own. Failing to open a portal, a group of mages used the key to send Galliana herself to that other dimension, the beings within gratefully accepting her as a plaything, under the condition that they would always have someone to torture. In exchange, the key was disabled, no longer able to reach the other dimension.

“Indeed” Lyra said in awe, stroking the item “You needn't explain this one to me Todd, for I already know all about it. The crystal prison of Galliana is why I'm here, after all. Months of surveillance, waiting for Vanessa to leave the museum under your care, months of preparing. All for this.”

Todd had hoped that Lyra was just a young elf woman who was curious to a fault and sadistic to boot, but it seemed that she had ulterior motives the whole time. “You came here for that?” Todd asked, terrified of the possibility that Lyra aimed to invite those beings into his world, much like Galliana had tried to accomplish.

“I did. You see, Galliana was my mother Todd. I've been told stories of her ultimate fate from birth and haunted by the fact that she's in a state of constant torment under the tyrannical domination of such unstoppable beings. I have no interest in the denizens of that dimension, only in freeing my mother.”

Feeling somewhat relieved, Todd had more to say but was reluctant to burst Lyra's bubble “Lyra.”

“What is it now Todd?”

“Freeing your mother is impossible. I'm sorry. When she was sent through the key, the mages who sent her there made a deal with the entities, so that they would keep her prisoner for all of time with no chance of escape, in order to pay for her crimes. The key doesn't work.”

Chuckling, Lyra showed Todd the determination in her eyes “That's where you're wrong Todd. I have read the details of the deal many times over and it states that they just need 'someone' to torture. It doesn't specify who. That's why you're such a vital part of my plan Todd.”

“ME!?” Todd wasn't following her train of thought “Lyra, I don't understand.”

“Then shut up and let me explain silly” Lyra grinned “The key can't be used for its primary purpose any longer, thanks to that damned deal. But it does provide a link to the other dimension. I can feel the energy within when I touch it. The energy of pure suffering. With this, I can cast a spell swapping the place of my mother with someone from this world.”

It took Todd a few seconds before true horror took over his mind. “Lyra please no, don't do this” In mere moments, his begging had become more desperate than it had ever been over his life of victimhood. “Haven't I suffered enough? You'll be sentencing me to an eternity of torture at the hands of godlike beings, think this through!”

“I have thought it through Todd, and this is the decision I have come to. It would take days to find another person in this sparsely populated land. I like you Todd, honestly I do. The time I have spent with you today is the most fun I've had in as long as I can remember. But my mother has been in there for a good chunk of my life. I need to get her out as soon as possible, spare her of any further torment.” Suddenly, she released Todd from her grip. Instead of falling, he floated in the air, bathed in purple light. “I'm sorry Todd. Goodbye.”

Lyra channelled her power through the inactive key. With one final scream of utter terror and despair, Todd vanished. In his place, a woman appeared, naked and crumpling to the floor. Lyra experienced a stench more potent than she ever dreamed was possible as the woman lay on the floor, wide eyed. Lyra quickly used a spell to temporarily remove her sense of smell, though even that didn't negate it completely. The odour was so bad, even her soul could smell it. She knew what that smell was too. Feet. Only much stronger than foot odour had a right to be.

“Mom?” Lyra spoke. The woman looked spooked at the sudden sound. Drenched in a thick liquid, her traumatised eyes settled on Lyra.

“Lyra? Is that you? Am I really free? Please, tell me that this isn't a dream.”

Wiping away tears, Lyra smiled with joy “It's no dream mom. I got you out.” The two of them hugged.

“But how? The key was made unusable by the goddesses themselves” Galliana asked, shaking off as much as the liquid as she could, grimacing at the sight of it. She was managing to stomach the scent, aided by the fact that she was free.

“I swapped your place with another. The deal keeping you there and making the key inactive didn't specify that you had to be the one in their clutches, just that someone had to be.”

Galliana laughed “Oh that poor soul. The time spent in that awful world is torture, every second of it. I'll spare you the grisly details, I wouldn't want to give you nightmares honey.”

“Thanks mom” Part of Lyra was grateful, but another part of her, the curious and sadistic part, wanted to know what kind of torment Todd would be experiencing for all of eternity.

“Before we leave” Galliana said, grabbing the key “I have to make sure this can never be used against me ever again. If you managed to swap me out, that means someone else could potentially swap me back in. I have knowledge of how this crystal works, I can remove the magic lurking within this crystal and completely sever this world from the other dimension.” Galliana focussed and the colour drained out of the crystal, turning the pretty purple to a dull grey. She pushed the key from its stand and it shattered into a million pieces. “There. Now truly, no one will ever be able to even sense that dimension ever again. What was the name of the person you swapped with me Lyra?”

“Todd” Lyra answered, smiling fondly at the memories of her having fun with him “His name was Todd.”

“Well Todd” Galliana addressed him even in his absence “I thank you for your sacrifice. You have contributed to freeing me from torture without end and for that I will always be grateful. Good luck, as those cruel goddesses that inhabit that realm will never grow bored of toying with you, I hope you fare better than I.”

Lyra let Galliana have a few moments of silence as she finished her monologue, before speaking up “Come on mom, let's go home.”

Galliana smiled “Yes Lyra. Let's go.” The two of them, mother and daughter, held hands and left the museum behind. Leaving the museum attendant in another dimension with sadistic beings wanting nothing more than his unending torment.

 

Ring ring.

Weeks later, Vanessa returned refreshed by her travels. Her good mood that she had acquired did not last very long on arrival though, considering that her servant wasn't rushing to greet her on hearing the bell. “Todd!” She yelled, waiting a few seconds before doing so again but louder “TODD!!”

Not hearing anything at all, Vanessa felt a strange emotion. Worry. She immediately pushed the emotion away, refusing the possibility that she was worried about her pitiful servant.

Walking through the museum doors, Vanessa immediately noticed that something was amiss. Her hawk eyes spotted the missing shrinking wand. She noticed that the seat of comfort had been messed with too, moved slightly to the side. Anyone else might have missed the latter detail, but not Vanessa.

“I'm going to fucking kill him” Vanessa said, her fists clenched so tightly that her nails left eight little crescents in her palms. Any semblance of worry evaporated. She was seething with rage, wondering what had gotten into the usually submissive insect, either he himself had done this or let someone do it. Vanessa didn't know which was worse.

As she inspected every other display, trying to spot anything else wrong, Vanessa saw something that chilled her to the bone. Over on the back wall, the hidden door to the private area had been left ajar. “Todd” She said to herself “Please don't tell me you opened that. When I get my hands on you, there will be no end to your suffering.”

Stomping into the private room, Vanessa gasped in surprise. On the floor, utterly destroyed, was the crystal prison of Galliana. The purple glow was missing from the many shards. Falling to the ground, Vanessa scooped up a handful and let them fall between her fingers. This was bad, very bad. The grand mage council had trusted her to take care of the prison, now here it was, smashed. Did this mean that Galliana had gone free? Where was Todd?

Closing her eyes, Vanessa visualised the curses that she laid upon her servant. The latest curse was active and in use, meaning that he was still alive and being tortured by the curse. This made Vanessa smile somewhat, distracting her from the lost prison.

Vanessa swore. If the grand mage council found out that Galliana might be free, her head would roll. It was hard, but Vanessa knew that if she wanted to survive, she would have to leave behind the museum and the majority of her collection.

When making this decision, Vanessa found a small comfort in the fact that wherever Todd was, he was suffering. She had the option to end the curse, but had no desire to do so. Thanks to the enchanted ring he wore, the curse would persist even if Vanessa were to die. She wouldn't have had it any other way.

 

One moment, Todd was stood before the beautiful elf Lyra, feeling pure terror given the implication of her revelation. What she planned to do to him was cruel and evil, justified in her mind for the freedom of her mother. The next moment he was elsewhere, stranded in another world entirely.

Stood on a soft, pale blue surface that was wet with a slimy substance, he was quickly overwhelmed. The sights and lack of sounds weren't the most fearsome part of this peculiar place that he found himself, it was the smells. The hot, humid air of this new world stunk worse than anything Todd had ever smelt. It was a familiar smell, only immeasurably stronger. Feet. Upon realising what the odour was, he felt an odd yearning inside him, missing the smell of feet he had the displeasure of smelling in the past, that of Lyra and Vanessa, at least their stinky feet had limits.

In contrast, the odour that seemingly replaced air in this other dimension was indescribable, surpassing any constraints of reality. It was as though every female on the planet had gone without washing their feet for a thousand years and combined their foot stench together. Todd fell to his knees, mind overwhelmed by the sensory torture that his nose was going through, and his mouth by extension as he could taste the tainted air as he breathed it into his lungs, heavy and cloying. For whatever reason, Todd's mind couldn't escape into insanity as the stink consumed him, something within him held on stubbornly to sanity despite him wanting nothing but the opposite.

Trying to find a way to distract his mind against the pungent, oppressive aroma, Todd willed his other senses to life, namely his sight, and looked around at the alien ground where he had been forced into a kneeling position. The blue surface continued on for quite some distance, ending far away to his left and right, keeping on going behind and in front of him, past where his eyes could see. Ditches and shallow chasms were frequent in all direction. After falling to his knees, Todd discovered that the heat was apparently coming from the floor under him, which actually felt remarkably like tender flesh. Following that chain of thought, the ditches and chasms resembled wrinkles on skin. Where the surface ended, there was nothing but a pitch black void. Without a light source, there was no good reason that he was able to view the area around him, yet it was possible.

Greeting, our new toy” A disembodied voice spoke. Todd heard it not just with his ears, this voice spoke directly into his mind. It sounded feminine and most amused. “What do you think of my big, stinky feet? Do you like them?” This was followed by a haunting giggle.

Feet? What feet? Todd thought to himself as he felt confusion in the midst of pure despair.

Have you not realised? You're so naïve, it's adorable!”

Suddenly, the ground that Todd was on moved. The amount of wrinkle-like crevices doubled and sections of the fleshy surface that had been smooth compacted into more chasms, the ones already present deepening. Taken off guard, Todd fell face first into a new ditch and got some of the thick liquid that coated everything in his mouth and the flavour was foul. Sourer and more unpleasant than anything Todd had tasted, it reminded him of something. Of the time Vanessa made him worship her feet. Of the time Lyra made him lick her feet clean whilst he was tiny. It was the flavour of footsweat, but much like the lingering odour of this world, far more potent. Todd knew now what he was stood on: a pair of feet that were absolutely massive. The huge soles unscrunched and returned to how they had been, leaving Todd laid on a smooth patch of hot, reeking fresh and got back into a kneeling position, unsure if he would be able to stand.

Finally. They're sexy aren't they, these feet of mine? How do you feel, as you come to understand the hopelessness of your situation? The pointy eared woman before you put on a tough face, but little did she know that my kind can read mind and emotions. We could feel her terror, her horror, her suffering. It was delicious.”

Not responding directly to the being that addressed him, the being whose feet he knelt upon, Todd began to sob. There was no way out of here. This monster had him and she sounded eager to show him nothing but torture; disgusting, stinky torture.

That's when, in the black void, the empty abyss, another pair of enormous feet appear, blinking into existence. With them, the pair of feet brought their own aroma, instantly doubled the rancid intensity of the odour that was a perpetual source of torment to Todd's mind and senses. The soles were identical to the pair of feet he was knelt on, pale blue, dripping with sweat and covered in wrinkles. Now able to see the full foot, he noticed that these beings had long, thick toes and black toenails. The pale blue faded into a darker, ashen blue on the edges of the soles and toes. Comparing the pair that he stood on to the freshly arrived pair, Todd judged himself to be extremely small, not even a quarter the size of the littlest toe.

Hello sister. I take it that this is our new plaything?” A second voice that was near indistinguishable from the first spoke, though there was something about it that told Todd that the new voice came from the being that owned the new pair of feet.

It is indeed. You'll love him, he's only just gotten here and already his mind is at its limits with just us two. Wait until the others get here! What a shame for the poor mortal that his mind can never truly snap in this world.”

Wiggling those unbelievably large toes, the second being spoke to Todd “Look at my wiggling toes mortal, bask in their beauty. I'll do my best to make your stay here as unpleasant as I can, not that you'll ever be leaving.”

Another pair of feet appeared, equally as big and equally as stinky as the others. Then another. A fifth and sixth showed up. More and more showed up, each making the environment around Todd more unbearable. He tumbled into deeper lair of hell with every pair of feet, the faceless, eldritch entities made sure to verbally tease him on arrival, make their presence known. Soon enough the black void wasn't visible to the lost human, obscured by innumerable pairs of gargantuan, smelly feet that were flexing their soles and wiggling their toes as they fed and delighted on his suffering.

Damn. This must be absolute torture for a mortal. Our combined foot stench could kill gods!”

Nah, our little toy is probably enjoying himself, wrapped in the aroma of our glorious feet.”

I'm glad that we can keep his consciousness intact with our magic. I can feel his mind trying to tear itself apart with every whiff he gets, trying to save him from an eternity of smelly suffering.”

The potentially millions of entities conversed and taunted Todd as they enjoyed his torment as he was paralysed by the odour that had become impossibly powerful, laying face up on the first pair of feet, at the mercy of these cruel beings.

As Todd thought that his situation couldn't be worse than this, tormented by the titanic stinky feet of beings beyond his comprehension for all of time, he was proven wrong. Very, very wrong. The ring still attached to his finger lit up and a familiar burning singed his skin. His limbs defied the paralysis, stretching out into a vulnerable spread eagle. His toes split apart. Then the sensations began. The skilled, deft fingers of Vanessa started tickling him in all the spaces that they had assaulted before, only they were invisible now, the torture having been recorded and reapplied. Only it was much, much more intense than it had been originally, even more so than it had been whilst in Lyra's boot, being stomped all over a mountain. In another dimension, the stipulation of the curse that made the effects worse the further Todd was from the museum was being pushed far beyond the maximum. His mouth, which had been unable to open because of the immense pressure from the heavy stink exploded open with pained, forced laughter, drawn out of him by the tickling. It was as though there were a thousand hands overlapping one another at each of the most sensitive parts of his helpless, ticklish flesh, scratching maddeningly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

What is this?”

This is interesting, that's what!”

Now his mouth is open, he can taste our feet on his tongue!”

Whatever is happening, I like it.”

Indeed. This new toy of ours is proving to be a much tastier snack than that old elf.”

Studying what was occurring, one of the many brilliant minds thought of a way to draw further despair from their plaything.

Watch this” She announced. In a moment, Todd's mouth sealed shut. He was back to sucking up all of the awful foot stink with his tortured nostrils, only now his breathing was deeper and faster, taking in far more stink than before. The small amount of much needed relief given by the ability to open his mouth and laugh was eliminated in an instant.

The reaction from the entities was a positive one indeed. “Excellent sister!”

Most creative.”

But now he can't taste our feet! His mouth is closed.”

I'm not done” The same entity who closed Todd's mouth said. Another moment and the suffering the entities felt coming from their victim increased further with no apparent change.

I like it, but I'm also unsure of what happened. What did you do sister?”

I made his skin double as taste buds” The creative monster said with pride “Now he will be able to taste the godlike flavour of our feet at all times, whilst also inhaling plenty of the odour from our smelly feet through his nose!”

Truly, you are a genius.”

Now, let's show him total suffering. Come on sisters!”

The sadistic entities moved their feet towards the pair that Todd laid upon, helpless to whatever they had planned. He could only watch as the smelly feet ate up his vision, legions of them, coming closer and closer. Soon the sweating foot flesh was all around him, a disgusting, stinky prison cell. One foot moved ahead of the rest, descending on his tortured body. He was sealed in a tomb of foul smelling, sweaty feet, his body wanting nothing more than to thrash around but being unable to do so thanks to the magical bondage provided by Vanessa and the physical one provided by the two feet he was trapped between.

Smell our feet! Smell our feet!” Countless of the entities spoke in unison as Todd was consumed by the combined torture of his senses of smell, taste and touch. He couldn't hear the voices through his ears any more now that he was buried in between two colossal soles, but could still hear them in his mind.

I hope you're enjoying yourself. Because this is all you will ever experience from now on.”

We've made you immortal, both physically and mentally. There is no escape from us.”

Time here has no meaning. Eternity after eternity will pass and you will still remain here with us, suffering under our infinitely stinky feet.”

Todd knew torment greater than any mortal ever had the displeasure of knowing, yet these evil beings would take great pleasure in making it worse for him. After all, they had forever to do so.