- Text Size +

"Are you sure about this?" Pat texted Alex

Pat was one of Alex's newfound friends, it helped that he was a similar size and he understood what it was like being so small in college.

"Yes I'm sure." Alex responded. He had just asked for a ride to Kelsi's apartment halfway across town.

"Okay, be there in an hour"

Alex locked his phone and tried to get some rest. As he lay there in his bed he couldn't help but be nervous and excited about the party. On one end, he was specifically instructed by other tinies not to try going to parties, but on the other hand this was his one chance to be cool and to fit in with normal people. If he missed this, he thought, it would be four years of social isolation. He couldn't risk it. Suddenly Alex's phone buzzed:

"Here" Pat was outside. How did the time pass so quickly, Alex pondered as he threw on a shirt he thought looked decent, but not too good because then Kelsi might think--

"Dude I'm here" Pat messaged again. Alex hopped down and headed for his door.

"Where are you headed" Brian asked, having not moved an inch.

"Don't worry about it" Alex replied as he walked out the door.

The buggy ride was pretty long. Pat barraged Alex with questions throughout. 

"So where is it?" Pat inquired, barely paying attention to the sidewalk.

"I don't know, we're meeting at her place"

"Like a pregame?"

"Uhh yeah sure I think" Alex felt defensive, this was his moment and not Pats.

"It seems like such a bad idea, what if you get crushed or eaten? You know I've heard plenty of stories about tinies at parties." Pat seemed genuinely concerned, but what did he know, thought Alex, he hasn't been to a party either. Probably just some jealousy mixed in with Pats normal tendency to be nervous about everything. Tinies had to be to stay safe in the modern world, it was all natural for them.

"It'll be fun, I'll let you know how it goes."

"Okay I guess" Pat said as he surrendered his concern and stopped on the sidewalk. "Is this it?"

Alex gazed up at the massive home. "Yeah, I think so, see you later man" 

"Good luck" Pat offered as Alex exited the car. He didn't need luck, he tried to reassure himself, this was gonna be easy. No problem. He took out his phone and texted Kelsi:

"I'm here" He waited at her door, nervous as he had ever been while he heard muffled talking and louder and louder vibrations. He saw an silhouette of a figure through the stained glass approach the door. It thundered open as Alex could barely stand the wave of air passing by him. In front of him were two bare feet, his eyes followed the legs up past a skimpy dress and to the eyes of Kelsi. 

"Alex! You made it!" She exclaimed as she bent down to pick him up. A gust of her perfume draped over him as her breasts, hardly contained in the dress, dangled over his figure only inches from crushing him. Her giant hand swooped down, her fingers gently extending and picking up his form. Alex settled on Kelsi's palm as she walked inside. The breeze of the house passed by him. He wondered if any other tinies were invited or just him. His question was quickly answered as Kelsi strode into her living room and, surrounding a small coffee table, three other giant women sat. Not only was he the only tiny, he was the only guy too. 

"He's here girls!" Kelsi announced. 

Here we go, Alex thought.