- Text Size +

Shrunken Bully Sticks it to his Teacher’s Ass

Ms. Wilson warned her twelfth-grade composition class about the newly issued shrinking policy instated directly from the school board. Any student caught misbehaving or teasing anyone in high school would face the repercussions of the particle resizer, a shrink ray with the know capacity to transform even the toughest men into helpless bugs. Ms. Wilson secretly wished to set an example for her obnoxious class and knew who she desired to claim as her first victim.

Before her class started, Ms. Wilson overheard a group of football players conversing about the difference in women’s physiques at their desks in a small discussion. After hearing her name drop in the brash conversation, a bulky football player named Garrett spewed on how fat and bloated their teacher looked. Ms. Wilson remained somewhat self-conscious on her size, and from the many laughs at his abrasive comment, stormed out the room in an emotional wreck.

In the teacher’s restroom, Ms. Wilson checked herself out, particularly her thick ass in her pink knee-high skirt and her waist in her black blouse. The middle-aged woman resembled no sign of obesity, yet held some natural curves that gave her a busty figure with a round plump butt. After a few minutes of adding a few touches to her face with her makeup and pulling herself together again, Ms. Wilson walked back to her room to tackle the problem first hand.

“I need a volunteer to try this to ensure my particle resizer works properly.” Ms. Wilson instructed her class with the shiny metallic shrink ray in the grasps of her two hands.

“Let’s see, does anyone want to become the shrunken teacher’s pet for a day?” Ms. Wilson stated as she alluded to the fact that she planned on keeping the student shrunk for the entire class.

With everyone reluctant for Ms. Wilson to shrink them to a bug for her sheer amusement, no one dared to put their hand in the air. After setting down the shrink ray on her wood desk, the anxious teacher roamed her room with the agenda to set her plan into motion. Within a few seconds of uncomfortable silence and scared whispers, Ms. Wilson strolled nonchalantly through an idle of desks before tilting her smug face toward her target, Garrett.

“How about you, tough man?” Ms. Wilson asked Garrett while her plump butt slid along the side of the boy’s desk.

“I’m good,” Garrett replied fearfully as he failed to make eye contact with the assertive older woman and mainly focused his eyes on her thick rear-end that sat a foot away from his bulky body.

“Aw… The big tough man turned afraid of his fat and bloated teacher. Cute.” Ms. Wilson mocked the jock while a few quiet laughs erupted from other students, yet Ms. Wilson’s face remained quite serious. “I heard you talking behind my back. Do you have something to say, Garrett, or are you just going to keep staring at my big butt?”

Garrett sat in his chair triggered by his teacher’s comments with his reputation challenged. The arrogant boy restrained himself from slapping her ass encased in her tight pink skirt off the counter of his wooden desk. Garrett’s face peaked red in anger and embarrassment. Ms. Wilson grinned knowing she would shortly have full dominance over this high school bully with him begging for her forgiveness.

“Fat ass,” Garrett uttered under his breath.

“Stand up!” Ms. Wilson commanded out loud after hearing the boy’s snide remark.

“Get your fat butt off my desk!” Garrett out lashed as he shoved the lower back of Ms. Wilson’s pink skirt with his right arm.

The push came unexpectedly to Ms. Wilson while she swiftly tumbled off the desk into another student’s seat. The student shrieked before Ms. Wilson regained her balance and composure by standing on her pink pumps. Her butt continued to slightly jiggle before she turned her head and watched the class bully chuckle to himself.

A short silence ensued with Ms. Wilson speechless from Garrett’s belligerent assault before she retreated rapidly back to her desk. Garrett mistook this as winning the battle and flexed to his group of friends, yet Ms. Wilson just no longer wished to deal or compromise with his short-tempered attitude.

The stern teacher grabbed her shrink ray and set the size knob near the absolute maximum power. Some students gasped as they saw Ms. Wilson’s crooked smile with the resizer. With her pissed, she wanted to make Garrett regret ever touching her.

Garrett sat oblivious to Ms. Wilson’s ploy as he attempted to crack a joke on how thick and soft her ass felt in her tight pencil skirt. With the rest of the class quiet beside Garrett and his few friends, the teacher eagerly joined in the laughter when she arrived at Garrett’s desk, anticipating to zap his cocky attitude to nothing. She hid the device with such ease behind her wide hips as Garrett’s smile turned to a scowl.

"I’m giving you one last chance to apologize for what you said about my weight, or you’ll face the repercussions of the school’s new policy." Ms. Wilson spoke to Garrett professionally as her final courtesy.

"Okay," Garrett said with a smile as he turned to his group of boys. "I'm sorry that you're such a fatty who eats twinkies and donuts, and expect men to actually like you."

Garrett said it sarcastically as he turned back to her with his crew laughing like hyenas. Unable to see the shrink ray behind her skirt, Garrett proceeded his smack talk on his short teacher.

“You’re just a fat ugly teacher,” Garrett repeated. “You look like a pig with your bright pink skirt.”

Ms. Wilson patiently listened to the insults. Every negative word from his mouth made his punishment longer and more severe. At this point, Ms. Wilson thought about keeping Garrett from his football practice with him as her shrunken personal assistant after school.

“Ms. Wilson? We should all call you Miss Piggy.” Garrett stated out loud as he delivered another punchline to his friends around him.

Students behind Ms. Wilson watched her hand begin to twitch. Some wished for Garrett to stop before the terrible punishment came to him, but others wanted to see Garrett small and helpless. Ms. Wilson’s face started to turn red, but her twitching kept her well restrained for now.

“Turning pink like a pig!” Garrett yelled excitedly as he triggered a reaction from his teacher.

“I think she’s getting heated.” One of Garrett’s friend said with a smile.

“Sit your back on my desk. I can smell some bacon cooking.” Garrett joked for the last time before Ms. Wilson broke.

“That does it!” Ms. Wilson yelled sternly.

Her facial expression turned to a menacing scowl as Garrett crossed the line. With the shrink ray in her right hand, Ms. Wilson hesitated no further. She pulled the shrinking device free from her back as Garrett’s eyes widened and face paled white when seeing it.

“Wait!” Garrett managed to scream staring down the barrel of the ray as Ms. Wilson instantly pressed it in his face.

After she swiftly aimed it right at Garrett’s petrified face, Ms. Wilson pulled the trigger. A sudden blue blinding light appeared in everyone’s eyes for a brief second with the sound of a poof from Garrett’s body vaporizing. It sounded like heaven to Ms. Wilson’s ears with the only aftermath of smoke off the boy’s fried body that quickly dissipated into the classroom air vents. Garrett’s body sat as an inch tall, free for the plucking and utterly defenseless to any woman.

Ms. Wilson proceeded to give Garrett’s goons a menacing stare while the boys cowered in fear like little mutts in front of a ferocious beast. The teacher waved the ray in the direction of every single member of the clique, forcing the boys to surrender their hostility and attitude to the short, thick woman.

“Sorry, Ms. Wilson.” Every boy of the crew stammered to say in nervousness before the woman aimed the resizer at Garrett’s best friend.

“Please, it was just Garrett. None of us ever called you fat. You’re an actual goddess.” The student begged for his size while the other boys unanimously agreed with him after they sold out their leader, Garrett.

After awaking in his chair within a few seconds of his sudden size shift, Garrett zoned clueless of what happened until he saw Ms. Wilson's gigantic pink skirt in front of him. He looked around the huge room with some of his giant classmates staring at his frail, tiny body. On his plastic seat, the boy dared to peer in the sky at his teacher. Ms. Wilson, now a giantess to the boy, looked taller than a skyscraper as she stood upset in front of him. Then, an evil grin crept upon her face with everyone fearing her new power over them.

Garrett picked his one-inch body up after experiencing vertigo from his massive size shift. His fried body stuck slightly to the warm chair as his atmosphere enriched with Ms. Wilson’s floral perfume. His lungs felt collapsed as he dependently puffed in Ms. Wilson’s scent under her skirt for air.

"What the Hell!" Garrett mustered to say up the giantess’s lower body with every bit of his energy as he heard his teacher’s words ripple and break throughout his air.

Ms. Wilson’s voice thundered over Garrett’s little squeaks as she lectured her class on her zero tolerance for bullies. No one in the room even heard Garrett’s first remarks as his curses only stretched so far throughout the room. His new vocals held a higher octave than a mouse squeaking.

Garrett felt like he transported into a whole new world. A world where he stood vulnerable to everything around him. Some place where his only hope to his old life remained with a fat woman who he could barely understand with her new loud and deep voice.

“You, fat bitch!” Garrett chirped in severe anger at his seat while staring up his teacher’s skirt whose thin panties weighed many of times larger than him. “Change me back right now, or I’ll make sure you pay for this!”

“Nobody will name call someone else in my classroom. Nobody.” Ms. Wilson repeated while a few faint high-pitched screams stemmed from the chair in front of her.

“When my mom hears about this, the school will fire you!” Garrett threatened in his nasal voice.

The squeaks interrupted Ms. Wilson’s speech and caught her much off-guard as the woman never heard any as quite pathetic and broke with a laugh. A puzzled look entered her face, and with a lot of curiosity, her face hovered over the small senior’s body on the chair. Her head and upper body blocked the ceiling light entirely like a dark cloud.

Garrett glanced straight up at his skyscraper teacher. Her dirty blonde hair drifted from her shoulders and swung like a clump of tree vines above him. Ms. Wilson crinkled her nose and squinted her brown eyes for a more unobstructed view. Garrett prayed for the giantess not to sneeze over his strong football body.

“Change me back now!” Garrett demanded after staring deep into Ms. Wilson’s large brown eyes.

Even though Ms. Wilson’s face drifted inches above him, Garrett showed no fear of this goddess. He knew Ms. Wilson could not harm him in any shape or form and wished to keep his bad boy image in front of the whole class.

Inside his head, everything scared Garrett about becoming small. With his power flushed down the toilet, any girl, no matter what size or age, held the potential to crush him. The fact that woman happened to be Ms. Wilson made his new world experience a nightmare.

“Are you still human? You sound like something that I would feed to a mouse.” Ms. Wilson’s comment rumbled into Garrett’s ears from her oversight on the chair.

The whole class including Garrett’s old crew erupted in laughter from Ms. Wilson’s teasing of the bully. Garrett proceeded to bite back by making some more fat and ugly jokes, but his teacher failed to comprehend anything the boy squeaked. Garrett stuck his arm into the air with his middle finger up to express his fuming hate to Ms. Wilson and the shrinking policy.

“Oh, speak to the hand!” Garrett screamed as he stood with his pride in hopes that his teacher noticed him flipping her off.

With no warning or hesitation, Ms. Wilson’s right thumb and index finger plucked Garrett into the air by his tiny outstretched arm. His whole hand flattened in Ms. Wilson’s fingertips. She performed the move so quickly, it caught the resilient football player off guard that he shrieked in sheer fear and pain of his arm.

Ms. Wilson ascended Garrett over two feet in the sky in the matter of a second. The height level of Ms. Wilson’s tits looked unbearable for the bug-sized man, and her fingertips overpowered and crushed his arm that he spent years building.

Garrett dangled helplessly and alone in his teacher’s hand. Ms. Wilson proudly presented her class with her little pet from the shrink ray. Garrett kicked and squirmed, yet failed to break out of her finger’s grip.

“If anyone dares to challenge my authority, then let this tiny pest be an example for you. No bullying is tolerable in my room. If you belittle me, then I’ll be little you to the size of a piss ant.” Ms. Wilson said with a smug face as she felt satiated with the whole outcome of the Garrett problem.

Garrett’s eardrums nearly ruptured as the boy struggled to cover both of them with only one arm. He tried everything to escape from the fingertips to no avail. He grew very sick from Ms. Wilson swinging him like a first-place medal, yet her torment for the school jerk just started as she planned to keep him this size for hours.

"You know, I like to call this poetic justice." The teacher lectured as she thought before speaking again. "Don't you all see the irony here?"

"He made fun of my large size before, and now I’m willing to bet he'd do anything to be a fraction of my size now.” Ms. Wilson boomed as she moved the shrunken student an inch away from her mouth.

"No. I'd rather stay shrunk than become a fat ugly teacher like you." Garrett squeaked as he continued to claw the fingernail in the grip of her fingers in an effort of escaping.

"And he so looks and sounds like a bug that his own mother would mistake him for one. She would shriek and transform him to stain without even realizing she crushed her son to her shoe." Ms. Wilson stated.

“At least, my mom doesn’t weight as nearly much as your fat ass.” Garrett retorted with him practically obsessed with his teacher’s heaviness and ass in every one of his insults.

“I don’t even understand him because he’s so tiny. Fine.” Ms. Wilson huffed while she lifted the angry, tormented boy, near her right ear. “This will be your one and only chance to say whatever you want to me, so make your case.”

Ms. Wilson thought she would hear some form of a frantic apology from the trapped shrunken student, yet she failed to account for Garrett’s stupidity and ignorance of her power over him. She flipped her dirty blonde hair free from her right ear as her rival, Garrett, arrived an inch away from the giantess’s earlobe. In his rage, the boy yelped with all his energy and frustration.

"I- might be shrunk, but I can still kick- kick your ass!" Garrett stuttered with a hint of fearfulness at the top of his lung into the ear as he prided his masculinity over his safety.

Garrett knew his statement was not adherently true as Ms. Wilson could squish him in a split second with ease in her fingertips, but he planned to upset his teacher to potentially get her fired for abusing her new power over a student. Garrett chuckled seeing Ms. Wilson pull him away from her ear with a genuinely perplexed look on her face.

“Keep me shrunk. Butt I can lick- kiss your ass.” Ms. Wilson made out from the frantic and high-pitched squeaks in her right ear as her eyes bulged from the unexpected comment.

"You seriously want me to leave you shrunk, so you can lick and kiss my ass?!" Ms. Wilson questioned after the tiny bug's little threat sounded like a sexual proposition for the two of them to try.

The teacher covered her open mouth in a sheer surprise of Garrett’s desperate begging. In the middle of Ms. Wilson’s reaction, the class broke out in madness. Some begged to watch the tough jerk kiss and make out with the back of Ms. Wilson’s rear. Others stood repulsed by Garrett’s act and wanted Ms. Wilson to enact more punishments on the small perverted guy.

“No! I never said that you liar!” Garrett denied with no one, not even Ms. Wilson, hearing him.

The classroom sounded of a jungle, and everyone spoke over Garrett’s frantic denial. The damage set, and Garrett’s reputation would forever be tarnished as a beggar for Ms. Wilson’s plump butt. Garrett realized how bad he needed to change to his old size before his reputation crumbled to nothing.

“Bring me back to your ear, idiot!” Garrett demanded amid the madness while Ms. Wilson pictured a new life for her student and her.

Hormones fired throughout Ms. Wilson's body while she visualized the muscular bully’s face puckered up to her butt cheek. Having utter dominance over the big bad bully made her pussy wet. She foresaw placing Garrett in her panties after class to feel the jock’s body struggle inside her. The teacher never held any feelings for Garrett, yet any student who outright begged to kiss her ass despite their high social status deserved at least a chance to explore her caves and make her cum.

Her pussy moistened to this idea of the two of them together, but the woman needed to find a way to keep Garrett forever shrunk. A sexual affair with a student posed a considerable risk, and with no ideas in mind on how to make this happen, she regained her composure and focused back on her class.

“Quiet, or I’ll begin shrinking everyone!” Ms. Wilson threatened to cause the commotion to quickly die.

The class rapidly grew quiet with not a single peep out of anyone. Garrett’s ears quivered from Ms. Wilson’s booming voice, and his arm ached from her twisting him in the air like a little toy. Ms. Wilson ascended the boy in front of her brown eyes.

"Make me big again or else!" Garrett ordered in the silence with spite as he felt humiliated by the class thinking he wished to make out with her ass.

“Disgusting.” Ms. Wilson scolded directly to Garrett after she assumed that he begged to kiss her ass once again with his little squeaking. “I want to see you after class today. I will make you pay for every one of your nasty comments.”

“Wait! I have football practice! You cannot do that!” Garrett screamed at the top of his lungs as he breathed Ms. Wilson’s warm smelly breath of tuna fish. “You, skank! I am a football star, not a teacher’s pet!”

Some nearby student heard the high chirps from Garrett which sounded like a celebration to the news. Ms. Wilson tried her best to act repulsed by Garrett’s offensive remarks to her, yet her performance of Garrett’s excited squeals remained terrible to the class. Most of the teenagers saw right through it and knew about Ms. Wilson and Garrett’s sexual experiment after class.

“You cannot keep me this size! I’m a star athlete!” Garrett squeaked with everything sounding out of context to the other students.

“Let’s move on. I’m finished with this tiny perverted twerp.” Ms. Wilson said with her eyes fixated on Garrett’s small muscular body; she lusted for him and wanted to cram him entirely into her pussy, yet she needed to wait for school to end.

Ms. Wilson nearly tossed Garrett into his blue plastic chair before realizing the potential danger of someone like herself sitting on him. The boy yelped while flying through the air back to Ms. Wilson’s beautiful cleavage from her black blouse.

“I don’t want to sit on him accidentally.” Ms. Wilson murmured to her class before cracking a smile. “Even though knowing Garrett, he’d literally die for that to happen.”

Ms. Wilson finally opened her hand three inches above the wood counter. Garrett fell and landed on his heels. Garrett never thought he'd miss a surface so much that he hugged the ground. Everything on his desk whether his pencil, books, or cellphone toppled over him in size, yet he finally felt free again in this new world.

Ms. Wilson tried to give Garrett a tiny peek of the contents of their little experiment after class before strutting away. She fluffed her ass out from her skirt before purposely slamming it into the side of the desk.

 Everything shook to the left on the counter, slamming Garrett into his binder. The shake caused his phone, Garrett’s only chance to report Ms. Wilson’s torture to someone, to capsize over the ledge. His cellphone hit the carpet with it undamaged but unobtainable at Garrett’s small size.

After proudly displaying the power of her ginormous ass to her shrunken student, Ms. Wilson slowly strolled back to her desk with her butt wobbling in every step of her way. A couple of chuckles erupted in the class as Garrett angrily ran along the counter after Ms. Wilson spewing insults at her. Ms. Wilson turned back to see Garrett chase and lust after her. A smile oozed on her face, loving this new relationship of sheer desire over each other she and her student established in such a short amount of time.

“Hamlet. Act four.” Ms. Wilson commanded her class with her tone swiftly changing back to seriousness as she went back to teaching.

Her class quickly pulled out their library books and began to read out loud in a rotation cycle from student to student. Ms. Wilson tried to pay attention, but with her panties hot and wet, she kept staring at Garrett who kept trying to pull his paperback book opened in hopes of not dealing with Ms. Wilson again. The rotation made way to Garrett while the students thought to pass over him on his turn to read with his new disability.

“Stop. Everybody must read.” Ms. Wilson instructed as she interrupted a boy beginning to read after he purposely skipped Garrett.

A short pause ensued with some people looking toward Garrett, unable to get his giant book open. Utterly humiliated from his teacher, Garrett kept trying to prove his strength by lifting the paperback cover open. The student waited a second before clearing his throat and resuming to read.

“I said!” Ms. Wilson scowled the oblivious kid who instantly shut up not wanting to shrink like Garrett.

Ms. Wilson stared at Garrett’s desk. No matter how hard he tried, his book kept closed with him too small to lift the cover along the spine. The teacher threw her arms in the air to act frustrated as she jumped out of her chair and made way to Garrett.

“Pathetic. The tough man cannot even manage to open his library book.” Ms. Wilson announced while she stood alongside her shrunken student’s desk and watched the show.

After rolling her eyes, she helped finally pull the book open with a simple touch of two of her fingers. Garrett watched in embarrassment as his teacher flipped through page after page until stopping. With her right hand holding the book flat opened, Ms. Wilson dragged her tiny student onto the page in her two fingers.

“Read.” The woman boomed at the boy while her left index finger pointed at the very enlarged text.

Garrett stammered the first couple words but after a few seconds started reading the text swiftly and audibly. The boy thought his teacher along with the class might feel impressed by his skills, yet Ms. Wilson stood very disappointedly.

“Louder.” Ms. Wilson complained with no one able to understand the pipsqueak.

Garrett restarted his first sentence. This time the boy yelled the phrase at the top of his lungs. After finishing the last word, Ms. Wilson remained unimpressed.

“Louder.” The woman repeated angerly.

From the top, Garrett screamed every word, but this time peering up at the skyscraper giantess as he yelled at them. As he proceeded in deep humiliation, he noticed her shaking her head in disproval with everyone quietly mumbling and giggling in the class.

“Louder.” Ms. Wilson commanded again for the last time.

That was the last straw for Garrett. After using every ounce of energy in his small body, the boy’s soundwaves failed to make way into the giantess’s ear, and Garrett blamed Ms. Wilson. She shrunk him and now continued to play with him like a little toy. She controlled him, but not anymore. He began walking off the massive book, no longer wishing to obey any of Ms. Wilson’s instructions.

“If you want it read so bad, you do it!” Garrett exclaimed while strolled on the words on the page before resorting back to his insults of her weight. “You, lazy ass!”

With him no longer relying on Ms. Wilson for his size, Garrett planned on his escaping of the classroom. He needed to get his phone. From there, he anticipated to text or call his mother to free him from this crazy giantess.

Ms. Wilson noticed the tiny student scurrying to the bottom edge of the book. The woman, already disappointed from the guy’s lack of effort, stood annoyed that he quit.

“No laziness will be tolerated in my class.” The woman boomed as she moved her left hand, her non-dominant hand, over the lazy student.

Garrett ducked while Ms. Wilson’s index finger arched beside him. The woman prepared to give him a soft flick off the book to express some playful teasing and poking to her new favorite student.

“No, wait!” Garrett begged before Ms. Wilson index finger launch him off the page like a bug.

She smiled and lightheartedly waved after watching Garrett body fly and tumble for a couple inches on the wood of his desk. Ms. Wilson hardly put any power into her flick not wishing to hurt the little guy, but Garrett remained unbeknownst about her intention.

After gliding a few inches, Garrett’s face peaked red from Ms. Wilson’s bullying. He screamed at the giantess while she lifted his Hamlet library book, completely ignoring his cries as she made herself at home on his desk.

“I really hope he can pleasure at his shrunken size. My pussy aches for good fucking today.” Ms. Wilson thought to herself as she peered down at Garrett.

Ms. Wilson’s eyes focused on the text on the page. The woman spun swiftly, doing a complete 180-degree turn, where Garrett saw Ms. Wilson relax her ass on his desk. Garrett’s floor and items shook as the butt wobbled closer to him on the side as Ms. Wilson attempted to get comfortable for her read.

A pencil rolled down the slight incline of his desk into Garrett after Ms. Wilson accidentally broke it free. The student tried his best to stop it, but with the momentum that the pencil held, Garrett tripped over it while every student watched and snickered. After the small earthquake ended and the desk stopped squeaking and moving, Garrett scooped out the teacher’s backside of her pink skirt and black blouse with resentment in his eyes of her invading his space and humiliating him even more.

“You... bitch!” Garrett yelled in the heat of anger. “I told you before to get off my desk!”

“I guess I have to show everyone how a professional reads Shakespeare,” Ms. Wilson murmured to her class with a bit of arrogance as her eyes glued to the words on the page.

“Get off my desk!” Garrett chirped again.

With no one able to hear Garrett freaking out at the giantess, Ms. Wilson cleared her throat before starting the read the act. Unlike the previous shrunken reader, she announced her words clearly and kept a constant flow with her sentences. Everyone heard and understood her. She continued to read the rest of the scene, hoping to impress the class with her reading skills while secretly giving a glimpse of her massive butt to her new favorite student.

“Cunt!” Garrett replied to Ms. Wilson’s nice act.

A surge of negativity overcame the shrunken athlete as he charged at his teacher with the motive of hurting her. At his standard height, the boy pushed the teacher with one arm in relative ease, yet with his drastic reduction, a fraction of Ms. Wilson’s shit weighted more than the muscular boy.

“That’s it!” Garrett yelled furiously as he sprinted toward the giantess.

Garrett failed to care nor think about all of Ms. Wilson’s power over him after she challenged his ego, again. He ran faster than ever in his life for a minute before arriving at the back end of Ms. Wilson’s ginormous skirt. Garrett jumped and thrust the side of his body into the center part of Ms. Wilson’s right butt cheek. Garrett felt her flesh wedge before jolting him back on the counter.

Garrett felt weaker than a newborn baby at his shrunken size. He needed to resort to child tactics. Opening his mouth wide, he bit on the pink crepe fabric of her right butt cheek like a small toddler. He wanted to watched Ms. Wilson jerk off his desk in shock, but to his surprise, he got a mouthful of the strands from the pink skirt. The teenager failed to pierce her juicy ass.

Then, it hit Garrett; he held no experience as a fighter or small child tactics. He remained the top star athlete at the school for a reason.

“Sweep her ass. Squeeze it. Show her who’s boss.” Garrett’s coach echoed throughout his head as he pushed for Garrett to give her the right technique.

Garrett started to attempt a full football tackle on the center of the teacher’s right butt cheek as he felt her warm thick flesh between his hands. He knew Ms. Wilson held a lot of power, but with his coach telling him the right technique, he might humiliate her in his small size. The second battle commenced between the two of them with Garrett wanting to push her off his desk as he performed at his normal height.

With mostly everyone bored after Ms. Wilson took control of the reading, the class watched Garrett dash and spring himself directly into the back of pink pencil skirt. With his arms wide-open, everyone stood under the impression that Garrett ran to hug their teacher’s butt cheek. They all assumed Garrett’s nasty intentions with the rear after seeing the shrunken man thrust his lower body into it.

A couple of students even began videotaping the two’s little exchange with their cellphones as Ms. Wilson sat oblivious with many students holding back their laughter. With Garrett’s head wobbling against the crepe material as he pushed, it looked like Garrett making out with the butt cheek while the woman kept blissfully reading.

Ms. Wilson stood mountains taller than Garrett. With Garrett’s utter arrogance, he challenged his puny strength against a true goddess. His muscles quaked as the tiny student pushed his whole body into the middle of her right butt cheek. He grunted nearly calling quits before he felt the butt tumble and slowly push off the desk. Finally, people might respect Garrett as the warm cheek slowly slid on the desk.

“What a fat ass,” Garrett grunted as he continued to fully immerse his body into Ms. Wilson’s rear, and it moved a little. “She’ll pay for everything.”

Garrett’s body amazed him. Garrett thought he stood stronger than someone many times the size as him. In reality, Ms. Wilson utterly outmatched him in every aspect of his so-called strength. With Ms. Wilson distracted by reading her book, she remained oblivious to Garrett jerking his body into her butt. She kicked her feet back and forth off the desk causing her skirt to gradually slide from the edge closer to the floor.

After a tiring minute passed of him pushing Ms. Wilson to the ground, Garrett laughed as he saw the butt hanging off the edge of the counter by a slight thread. He desperately wanted to watch Ms. Wilson stagger into a student again like an idiot. He desired to take back his reputation in the school of fighting someone many times his size. He needed to prove himself.

“I’ll kick her ass and show her who’s the true bug.” Garrett squeaked while he exerted his body into her butt cheek with all his force.

Garrett groaned loud as he imprinted his whole body against the butt. Nothing happened. His muscles grew sore as he kept trying to push the woman completely off the desk. He figured Ms. Wilson must have noticed her moving and decided to fight back. Too deep in her ass to quit, Garrett prayed to God that the ass would fly from the desk.

To his surprise, a goddess granted his prayer. Ms. Wilson pulled her skirt free from the desk when she arose from the edge. As the butt jerked away from him instantaneously, Garrett slammed his entire weight into nothing. He stammered nearly off the counter as he screamed before tripping himself into the wood near the high ledge.

“Oh man.” Garrett groaned after he hurt himself in the hard fall on the counter.

Ms. Wilson remained reading the act of Hamlet with a couple more pages before the scene of the book finished for the class discussion. The crepe material of her skirt blocked her from feeling Garrett’s tiny thrusts or puny pushing.

In a sore and tired state, Garrett watched the pink skirt retreat a foot away from him in the air. His teacher never stumbled or even acknowledged his forceful shoving, yet at least he still won the battle with her. Ms. Wilson got sent the message to stay off his desk.

“Yeah, you- you better run!” Garrett squeaked at Ms. Wilson’s ass after collecting himself back together.

The students sat in silence after witnessing what happened. Garrett groped Ms. Wilson’s rear without her even feeling him or his pecker. The boy picked himself to his feet as he saw his classmates staring with cameras. He thought he made history, standing up to a giantess as he threw his arms up in celebration and flexed.

“That’ll teach her to ever mess with me!” Garrett chanted to the class as he felt the desk shake with a shadow over him while he turned to Ms. Wilson with his eyes bulging.

Ms. Wilson stood for a few seconds, but with her pink pumps on the ground failing to give her any comfort, she desired to sit on Garrett’s desk again. She moved her butt back along the ledge by Garrett as it crashed and shook the desk. Garrett watched Ms. Wilson reach her hand back as she lifted herself over him and prepared to sit directly on top of him.

“What?” Garrett yelled in confusion as he never anticipated anything like this to happen. “Help!”

With Garrett so close to the side of the desk after his battle, he saw the massive right butt cheek head over him. He tried crawling on the ground, but with him so close to the edge, escape was now futile. Garrett frantically squeaked like a mouse about to get eaten by a snake, yet Ms. Wilson read over his begging. The teacher only gave him another second to react before her butt started descending to him.

In that short time, Garrett flipped his back to the ground. The skirt created an extremely dark shadow over him with it growing darker as it closed on him every millisecond. Garrett stuck his arms up in an attempt to bench Ms. Wilson’s massive weight.

“Ms. Wilson!” Garrett yelped in fear as he saw the dark pink fabric encompass him completely.

The ass completely collapsed on him like an avalanche, and the boy disappeared faster than a magic act. Garrett tried to lift his teacher, yet underestimated her weight by a long shot. His arms flatten as they snapped like twigs into the skirt with his entire body as Ms. Wilson’s rear pinned him against the wood. His body melted into the fabric between the cold desk and warm flesh. His whole body imploded.

Garrett heard his entire body crush with his aspiration of playing college football now dead. Ms. Wilson listened to his body squelch like a bug getting stomped by a foot. She felt his body splatter on her back as it initially startled her.

“What on Earth?” The clueless teacher exclaimed as she broke her skirt away from the boy’s desk.

With the extreme ductility the resizer gave people the smaller they shrank, Garrett managed to remain alive from the woman’s weight. However, his body he trained years building transformed into a rubbery pancake mashed inside the crepe material of a pink pencil skirt. He lost his sense of sight, forever pressed into seeing pink from the skirt.

He felt Ms. Wilson rise from the desk as his body plastered into her. He tried screaming for help but talking remained a challenge for him with his face pushed into the treads of the skirt.

“Help! Help!” The stain cried after exclaiming a piercing cry of pain.

He wished for Ms. Wilson to pluck him off her butt like a kind goddess, but his cries went unheard to everyone directly going to Ms. Wilson’s right butt cheek. The room felt with silence only to be broke by Ms. Wilson’s laughter as she felt Garrett’s body twitching when he tried moving or speaking to her.

“He hated every part of me, and now he’s part of my butt!” Ms. Wilson exclaimed as a joke.

The bug squealed like a pig to his teacher. Everyone except Ms. Wilson assumed Garrett died when she sat on him. Ms. Wilson could feel Garrett’s screams echo on her naked ass cheek. She loved the feeling of it.

“Let this be a lesson to anyone stupid enough of trying to challenge me.” Ms. Wilson hounded as she showed her stain of the decimated bully to the class. “He wished to become a star athlete with his full ride scholarship but instead earned a full ride on my butt!”

"Get me off of here!" Garrett yelped out trying to get the attention of his classmates.

Instead, Ms. Wilson's hand smacked her right butt cheek so hard it jiggled. She wanted to feel more of Garrett’s cries against her ass. Ms. Wilson turned back to her class with the bug glued to her butt like a bug splattered to a windshield.

“Any questions class?” Ms. Wilson asked with a devilish grin on her face.

No one dared to say anything with them fearing the madness of their English teacher. They thought she proceeded to play with Garrett’s dead corpse, yet Garrett remained very much alive as he kept calling out for his classmates to help him.

“Anyone? Help me, I’ll do anything!” Garrett muffled into her naked ass cheek. “Ms. Wilson, when my mother hears about this, you’re absolutely screwed!”

Ms. Wilson playful slapped her right cheek again to prevent Garrett from talking for a second. She slowly strolled over to her full-length body mirror beside her door. With every step she took, the stain felt more nauseous as if he was stuck on a roller coaster of a wobbling butt. Instead of checking how fat she looked like before, Ms. Wilson pulled her right butt cheek in view of the mirror.

"Pathetic." Ms. Wilson uttered only loud enough for the stain to hear.

With his body pulverized and destroyed by her ass, Ms. Wilson felt no remorse as she continued poking the stain with her right index finger. Entirely incapable of moving, the boy began to weep as his teacher jabbed his body.

Ms. Wilson tailed back to her desk after playing with Garrett’s squishy body. She desired to mess with him some more, but she would have to wait until after class.

“Start reading again.” Ms. Wilson commanded her students as they went back into the last two pages of the scene.

Ms. Wilson pounded her butt back into her chair and felt Garrett squirming for any available air. The boy started having convulsions from the lack of oxygen as he struggled to stay alive.

She smeared her ass against the helpless guy. As she proceeded to twist and jeer her rear in her seat, Garrett turned into a permanent stain on her pink skirt, no longer able to get plucked off it. Unable to even move any of his limbs or body slightly, Garrett turned utterly defenseless.

After hearing Ms. Wilson assign some homework to her class as she continued to sit on him, Garrett listened to the bell ring. The classmates exited the classroom as Garrett begged for any of them to stay. One of the boys in the room tried hiding their raging erections with their binders as Ms. Wilson rolled her eyes.

“If I see that again, I will shrink you, too.” Ms. Wilson threatened as the boy’s cheeks turned red from deep embarrassment. “Then, I’ll have you explain to your mother why you are the size of one of her pizza topping.”

The boy ran out of the room in fear. With the classroom finally empty, Ms. Wilson sat alone on her tiny student. A sudden outbreak of a held-in fart blasted out of Ms. Wilson’s anus as she typed some grades into the computer. She laughed after remembering Garrett under her ass as he screamed when smelling her digested eggs of her breakfast.

“I know you’re still alive, Garrett. I can feel you scream against my butt.” Ms. Wilson announced out loud.

“Why are men so impatient? If you just waited a few minutes, you’d be kissing my ass right now rather than being stuck to it. Oh well, I’m still satisfied with this outcome.” Ms. Wilson rambled before becoming interrupted.

Principle Dave walked into Ms. Wilson’s classroom commanding her to come down to his office to talk about the incident with Garrett. Word traveled fast as the school called Garrett’s mother to discuss what happened to her son. The principle and teacher walked into his office where Garrett’s angry mother waited in a chair.

“I am awfully sorry to what happened to your son.” Ms. Wilson stated with her poor acting of sympathy.

The principle took a seat behind his desk as Ms. Wilson sat in another chair in front of it. The mother watched Ms. Wilson collapse her butt in place with spite.

“Get up!” Garrett’s mom commanded Ms. Wilson as the teacher sat on him like nothing. “Get up or take off your skirt! I am not letting you sit on my son!”

“Ma’am, relax. Your son is already gone. We are deeply sorry.” Principle Dave said after Ms. Wilson lied to the principle about not feeling him scream for mercy.

“It’s okay.” Ms. Wilson replied to the principle as she arose from her seat.

Ms. Wilson knew no one could hear Garrett’s faint cries. She also wanted to put Garrett on a public display to every one of her power. She twisted her waist as she allowed the mother to see her plastered son. A cry of despair exclaimed for the mom’s mouth.

“Garrett, honey.” The mother sobbed with her son looking as flat as an art painting.

“Mom! Please help me! I can’t move!” Garrett screamed with only Ms. Wilson feeling him.

Garrett’s mom tried touching her son with her finger, but Ms. Wilson pulled her butt away from the woman. The woman looked at her in disgust. Ms. Wilson still felt no remorse, sitting on the helpless student once again.

“You, monster!” The mother wept while nothing fazed Ms. Wilson. “Why was he shrunk? Why was my son shrunk?”

“He wanted to be a pest, so I turned him into a bug.” Ms. Wilson stated as she shrugged. “That’s why the shrinking policy was created, right?”

“When the board first instated this shrinking policy, we expected accidents like this to happen which is why we had everyone sign the waver.” Principle Dave tried to explain as he thought about the repercussions his career might face.

“No, Garrett was a good kid. He had a full ride to college. He respected people, unlike this tramp who sits on her students.” The mom replied as she watched Ms. Wilson’s unchanging face. “This was no accident, and I will be pressing charges when I speak to a lawyer.”

“You’re right. This was no accident. Ma’am, we have reports from other students of your son saying he wished to make out with Ms. Wilson’s… caboose.” The principle stated.

“That still gives her no right to sit on my son.” The woman replied in anger. “Boys will be boys. It’s just all talk.”

“We also have a video of him sexually assaulting Ms. Wilson. He groped her rear as she read to her class. He got too handsy as he chased after her in lust only to be transformed to a stain a few seconds later.” Principle Dave explained as he showed the mother the video. “Here, you can see him clearly dry humping her with Ms. Wilson oblivious to his tiny thrusts.”

“Well, that is something.” The mom replied as she watched the video with deep embarrassment.

“My staff member, Ms. Wilson, remained unaware of your son’s little act while she read.” The principle said. “You realize that Ms. Wilson could potentially sue your family for your son’s misconduct on her? He sexually assaulted her in front of other students.”

“I am prepared to countersue if you should try to sue me.” Ms. Wilson stated as she smirked. “Face it. You don’t have a leg to stand on. You’d wound up under my butt with your son after the verdict.”

“Send that video to my lawyer. I wish to proceed this.” Garrett’s mother demanded with a grudging look at Ms. Wilson.

“Ma’am, we wish to settle this professionally. A lawsuit on the school would cripple our reputation, but a lawsuit on your son would cripple your family’s reputation.” Principle Dave explained with him trying to alleviate the tension.

“You wouldn’t want the eulogy of your son as a shrunken ass rapist now.” Ms. Wilson commented.

“Ms. Wilson, please.” The principle said as he proceeded. “Now, I want you to apologize to this grieving woman for sitting on her son.”

“No, she can kiss my ass. Her son belittled me, and then the boy attempted to rape me.” Ms. Wilson broke and pointed at the woman.

“Ms. Wilson!” Principle Dave yelled in an authoritative voice. “Do it, now!”

“I am deeply sorry for squishing your son into a skirt stain. I’ll check for shrunken prevents where I sit from now.” Ms. Wilson apologized half-heartedly as she sat smugly on her stain who kept trying to yell for his mom.

The woman got out of her seat without even saying another word and prepared to leave. She walked towards the door after she motioned her goodbye to the principle.

“You owe me forty dollars for a new skirt.” Ms. Wilson said as the woman’s face turned to a scowl at Ms. Wilson.

“You haven’t heard the last of me.” The mother scolded before slamming the office door shut.

“Fine. I’ll just have it dry cleaned.” Ms. Wilson commented as she tried to keep a straight face from her laughing.

Garrett screamed as his mother, his last chance of being collected from his crazy teacher, left the room. Shortly after Garrett’s mom left, Ms. Wilson exited the principle’s office with her new play toy. The two went to her place for their hours of fun tonight and the rest of their lives.