- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Inspired by my own middle of the night shopping trip I just took.

Author's Chapter Notes:

There's been kind of a drought of content i prefer so i thought i might as well try to add to it. Just don't go in with too many expectations.

It was supposed to be a quick little pickup. Joel would go in, grab the nearest red bull, pay, then go. All went according to plan until Joel reached the checkout aisle and saw her. Overseeing all of the self checkout aisle was the most beautiful woman he ever seen and her khakis held the most luscious ass and thighs of his life. He tries to get a glimpse of her nametag on her red polo but instead met her eyes. She sneers at his lecherous gaze and walks away. A flash of shame washes over Joel before lets the matter go and approaches the checkout aisle.

 

Finally at his last stop, Joel swipes his red bull and readies his card.

 

"Unexpected item in bagging area."

 

"What?"

 

"Please remove item before continuing."

 

Joel turns to the empty bagging and ponders what could be setting it off. Rather than starting a headache, he instead opts to press the only available button to him on the touchscreen and requested an employee. But as soon as his finger makes contact with the screen Joel's entire world turned white like he had been instantly transported into an endless all white room. Joel freaks out and pulls his hand back and finds himself back inside the Target. However a stark difference made itself all too clear.

 

Joel stood in the midst of a vast metal desert pocked with mountains and valleys, hills and trenches. Not at all like the smooth plate he had expected. In the horizon a glass plain met a monolithic framed glass wall, it's red sun forcing away his gaze. And atop this framed sun sat the touchscreen. Joel raised his hand to it, awed that something mere moments ago so easily within reach now as far away as the moon itself.

 

Anxiety gripped his stomach. His mind unable to comprehend any train of cause and effect to come to this conclusion. As his hands clench in fear he remembers the monster he had almost purchased. He thought drinking it would calm his nerves but chugging the can in a matter of seconds only served to make him worse. Joel dreams in existential dread a nightmare of wandering this familiar yet alien world until he dies.

 

Joel woke from his stupor as he heard a distant behind him. He turns to see the metal desert stretching far into the horizon before disappearing into the rest of the store. And beyond the employee he had eyed earlier. Just now a distant star but growing as she neared until she was upon him. Joel fell back fearing her sudden approach. Beyond the end of his world, the wide hips he had so admired now supports an ebony goddess that in height and scale far surpass the touchscreen he had accepted as his moon.

 

Her petite breasts allowed him a glimpse of her divine form made ethereal and blurred by the distance straining his eyes. He saw her nametag. "Taylor," he mouthed. And then he saw her eyes. For the briefest moment he felt more emotions than he knew possible but more than any of them he felt hope. Goddess Taylor had come to save him.

 

To his left he saw her raising her arm with something in her hand. A white card, her employee card. She had come to deal with his request for an employee.

 

"It's almost like she's answering my prayer," he thought hoping she would find him.

 

Her right arm flew over Joel to the glass wall opposite the desert to scan her card. In the process she casts him and shadow and batters him with hurricane force winds. Joel looks to above him at the arm that is now sky. He could hardly see anything beside her forearm. He couldn't even see her. He turned around to see how much more of her there could be and followed her arm until he came upon her hands. They had completely covered touchscreen. He couldn't fathom that. He had already accepted it as his moon and now it is eclipsed by something so massive it turned all light into white bars along the horizon to his left and right. Her arm had eclipsed every eclipse he himself had seen.

 

Taylor's hand moves up and reveals the touchscreen once more. A box had appeared on it and she began to tap in her employee code. Joel watched her finger collides with the screen . Her finger pulled back and prepared to collide again but Joel couldn't follow as a shockwave delayed by the distance hit him. He was dumbfounded. Taylor tapped at the screen some more and each time a delay before he could hear the singular low thud and the rumble of an earthquake. Enough energy transferred between goddess and world to span to continents and reach him.

 

Then light. She had pulled back her arm. Joel's request answered but his prayer unheard. Her mighty winds buffet him once more and he sunk into despair. Taylor turned her back to him, nothing left for her to do. And then she leaned back.

 

The ass Joel had so admired was all he could see, it's glory too large to be ignored. But he panicked as it somehow grew larger. "No," he thought, it grew closer. A primal instinct took over. Joel saw her magnificent ass collide with his world and swallow it. All the mountains he couldn't count were invisible to Taylor and her ass. It easily dwarfed all at once and ate away at his horizon. Joel got up for the first time since she came and ran as hard as his primal fury would let him but before he could get in even a step disaster struck. The most terrifying earthquake of his life brought him low. It felt like the most terrible in all of human history. Joel tried to get up but the quaking wouldn't relent so all he could do was look back. The Goddess Taylor casually ate the infinite plain between them. A flood of assflesh no Noah could survive.

 

In no time at all her ass looms directly over him and Joel could only whimper in return. She made contact and he suffered greatly for it. His bones gave no resistance whatsoever. His internals escaping from every orifice before his skin ruptured like a burst balloon. His lifeless body clung to Taylor's ass while she ate more of his world. She finally came to a stop as she sat upon the entirety of the checkout machine. Her cheeks spilled over the sides, overfilling a land Joel thought endless.

 

Taylor just sat down until her shift ended and when it did she brought Joel's body from her tiny seat. He would leave a stain so small that Taylor's khakis were practically clean. For what mortal could stain a goddess.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm trying to do some other stories so constructive criticism is absolutely welcome.