- Text Size +

Anna runs to me, grabbing my little body. “Christ, I thought she was about to eat us. I hate being shrunken so much, I’m so stupid.”

I sigh. “No, yeah, no, I’m sorry, this was all my fault, I shouldn’t have let Emily and Elana enter my apartment. I never thought it through. Maybe we should…”

But before I could finish my sentence, Elana moves us from in front of my dresser and jumps onto my bed, crashing down on her belly. She brings her other hand up to grab our capsule, both of her thumbs and index fingers holding the pill, and starts to bend it. Anna shrieks as we hear the cracking of the capsule. Elana is snapping it in two. She soon breaks it in half, and Anna and I fall two inches onto the bed, bouncing down between her two massive hands and the destroyed container pieces we had just stood in.

Elana tosses to the floor the two halves of our safe house, and I quickly rise, pushing aside the small plastic shards and glass pieces to reach Anna.

“Fuck, are you okay?”

She rises slowly, but seems unharmed. Before she can even respond, the ring finger of Elans’s right hand pushes down on the bed cover, and Anna and I both tumble down and land on her long unpainted fingernail. She lifts her hand up, and her other hand swats off the bed the remaining broken pieces of my capsule onto the floor.

Elana’s hand returns to the surface of the bed. “Ha, I forgot I was in charge! Got sick of waiting for you two tiny people to make up your minds. So yeah, Anna, you’re going to fuck your itty bitty ex-boyfriend on my giant fingernail, and I’m going to watch. I mean, why else would he have wanted me to take him back here? Duh. Once you two are done, I’ll drop you back on the dresser and leave. Sounds good, right? Of course it does. Now fuck for me.”

Anna stands next to me on the massive smooth pinkish surface of Elana’s fingernail. She brings up both her arms and shoots the bird with both hands at out giantess captor. “Fuck you, you stupid bitch! I can’t believe you’d do this to a friend.”

Elana’s enormous eye leans in closer to us and blinks. “Tiny Anna, are you disobeying me? Wait, are you flicking me off? Hold on.”

The giantess’ other hand rises from the bed cover. Her pinky fingernail comes flying down onto Anna’s little body, pinning her against the massive nail. Anna’s hands beat against the long white growth of Elana’s pinky nail, and she screams in pain.

“Oh Anna, look at you! Look how tiny you are! My little pinky fingernail could slice you in two if I wanted. Look up at my pinky nail, it’s so much larger than your miniscule bug body. Even the growth on that nail is taller that you. Just do what I fucking say so I can go home, idiot. Behave for me. I know people at USSPS. Maybe I want to keep you this size. Maybe I need a little flea-sized girl to give me pedicures.”

I run over to Anna, placing my right hand on Elana’s pinky nail. With my left hand I attempt to grab Anna and pull her out. She’s tightly wedged in, the large smooth nail has her pinned down against her other nail. Luckily for us, Elana’s pinky nail flies away from us, and her hand lands back on the bed a ways from us. Anna stands, seemingly unhurt, but angrier than ever.

Elana leans in and smiles at us. “Joking, you guys! C’mon that was funny, wasn’t it? I wouldn’t hurt a fly, or even two tiny friends smaller than a fly! I thought this might be fun for y’all, or at least him.” Elana’s eye comes down to us. “Phew, Anna doesn’t seem happy. Okay, I gotta go. You two are no fun.”

Our giantess rises from the bed and takes two steps to the dresser and deposits us next to Anna’s still intact capsule. We slide down her long fingernail onto the wood surface. Anna quickly rises to her feet and runs inside it, and the pill closes as I stand alone, staring up at Elana. She leans down to me.

“Jesus, she’s pissed. Did she lock you out? Want me to break that capsule open too? Ha, no. Wait, I’ll be back.”

Elana walks out of my bedroom. I can see the light turn on in my bathroom, and soon Elana comes back into the room. She brings her hand up and turns it over, dropping an enormous nail clipping. It falls and rests over Anna’s tiny capsule.

Elana laughs. “Yeah, I found a nail clipper in your bathroom and clipped off some of my big toenail for you, little guy. No foot play tonight from me. I’ll take your key and come back tomorrow morning to check on you though. In the meantime, if you want something to play with, there you go!”
Elana off-white big toenail clipping is my height and about twenty feet long. It landed on the capsule, the end touching the dresser surface, arching over it, and the other end touching the surface on the other side. I look to see Anna through the translucent surface of her capsule staring up at the monument Elana has left.

The giantess rests her hands on the dresser in front of me, her fingernails clacking the wood. “Alright, then, you kids, be safe! I’m out. Take care now. I gotta go to giant people shit.”

Elana taps a right hand fingernail directly in front of me, and I fall backwards. Her hands rises above me and waves. She walks out the bedroom and leaves my apartment, and I hear her locking the front door behind her.

Shit. I walk over to Anna in her capsule and head up the couple steps to knock on the door. I see her inside sitting on the bed, head down, face in her hands. I tap on the container.

“Hey. Yeah, uh, sorry. This sucks. Please let me in. I’m very hungry and tired. Please don’t make me sleep out here tonight.”

Her head rises from her hands and looks at me. She mouths, “Go fuck yourself,” and she walks away from my view. I bang my fists against the door this time and yell, “Look, we’re both going to survive this! Just let me in. Please.”

Anna runs back to her side of the door and says, “Why don’t you go just fuck her toenail clipping?! Isn’t that what you want?”

I look up at the massive nail towering over us, making a mockery of our size. Yeah, there’s some dirt and crud, but, hell, what a power move by Elana. Don’t forgot how tiny you are, and how large I am.

I turn back to Anna. “Everything will be fine soon. Just let me in so we can talk about it.”

She scowls. “Fine.”

Anna opens the door for me, and I walk into the capsule. “You can hate me again after this. That’s fine. I just want to live through it.”

Anna stares at me angrily. “Cool. You’re a real great guy. Awesome, well, you know, that...wait, I feel weird. Hold on.”

Anna suddenly falls prostrate and starts vomiting. She stands up and runs out the capsule onto the wooden surface of my dresser. She gets halfway down the stairs and grows to twice her previous size.

Anna turns to me and says, “Wait, I’m think I’m unshrinking now, I thought...”

Before she can finish her sentence, Anna grows back to her full height. She falls off the dresser. Her left hand slams down next to me, her long pinky finger pushes me a few inches away. She staggers to her feet and runs to the bathroom, the door slamming behind her. I can hear her dry heaving.

Well, fuck. I’m 1/8th of an inch tall in my apartment with my insanely pissed ex-girlfriend. I guess those USSPS shrinking pills are as experimental as they said they were. Or they gave us the wrong ones. Who the fuck cares. I’m screwed right now. I could run into the capsule and hope for the best. I could stay where I am and also hope Anna isn’t as angry as she is. No way. I could try to hide somewhere on the dresser. She’d find me though. While she’s puking her mind out, maybe I could jump down to the floor and hide somewhere. I know I would survive the fall. I did last time I was shrunk. Jump down somewhere and hide in a crack in the floor, or in a surge protector, or fuck, somewhere. I should be unshrunk tomorrow night, maybe, hopefully. Now, I don’t know.

I hear my bathroom door open. Decision time.