- Text Size +

Elana carries me in the palm of her hand back to her living room. She kneels down and tilts her hand over, and I slide down and tumble onto the hardwood floors near her toes.

“Oof, sorry about the rough landing, little guy. Guess I’m still so worked up. There’s your capsule, let’s get this show on the road.”

I stand up and gaze at the massive toes and woman behind me. Jesus, what a sight. I deeply inhale to take in the lovely aroma of her feet. I stand dazed, but suddenly, her right foot rises and slides over my tiny form. Her enormous toes rest an inch above me, blocking out the light. I cower down, timidly staring up at the massive digits, the toe prints slightly blackened with specks of dust and various household crud attached to them. The light from above illuminates her long toenails. If didn’t think we were friends, I’d be screaming in terror.

Elana leans down closer to me. “Get in the capsule. You can worship my feet later. Let’s go see Anna.”

I run from the toes up into the capsule and press the button to seal it shut. The artificial gravity kicks in, and I sit on the bed with my laptop.

I send her a message. “I’m in, ready to go.”

“Ready to go who?”

Uh. “Ready to go, Elana.”

“Try again.”

“Ready to go, my goddess.”

“That’s better. Don’t forget who’s in charge here.”

Fuck me. Elana grabs the tiny pill between her fingers, her fingerprints pressing against the translucent skin of the capsule. She stands and heads to her front door, and I look down to see her sliding her feet into a pair of brown leather sandals. She heads outside and sits in her car, still holding me between her long fingers.

“Shit, where do I put you for the drive? I guess the cup holder is okay.”

Elana places me down into the bottom on her cup holder next to her right leg. She looks down at me and smiles. “Here we go, kiddo!”

The engine roars, and we head out. At every red light, I look up to see Elana glancing down at me. “Almost there, ant man. Actually, you’re probably smaller than most ants, huh? God, that must suck.”

She laughs as the light turns green, and her car engine loudly roars. I should have asked her to place me on the floor so I could watch her massive feet rev the pedals on her car. Jesus, so hot.

I check my laptop to see my messages from Anna. “Where are you, asshole? I’ve been sitting here shrunk in this tiny thing all day. Shouldn’t you be home from work by now? I am WAY over this. Bring me back to USSPS, fuck you, I’m done.”

I text back, “I’ll be home in a minute. See you soon.” Ha. Man, she’s gonna hate me more now. What. why am I doing this?

We arrive at my place, and Elana pulls up the parking brake next to me. Something very sexy about that, I must say. She stops the car and grabs my tiny capsule from the cup holder, exiting her vehicle with me. She walks to my front door and raises me up to her face. Her incredible lips dominate my view.

“Wait, how am I supposed to get in?”

I quickly type on my laptop, “There’s a fake rock with a key in it near your right foot.”

She pulls out her phone and sees my message. “Gotcha.”

Her breath fogs up my capsule walls as she leans down and finds my hidden key. She plucks it out and opens the door to my house, walking in and locking it behind her. Elana carries me to my bedroom where she last saw Anna and deposits me next to her. I can see Anna sitting on the steps on her pill. I open my pill and walk down towards her. She sees me and runs to me, slapping me across the face.

“Why the fuck are you tiny? What’s happening here?”

Anna looks up and sees her friend Elana, hands on hips, looking down at us.

Anna shrieks and pushes me. “What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck.”

The loud boom of a laugh from Elana shakes us both. The long thumbnail of her right hand falls on the desk next to us. Anna screams in frustration and runs over the nail.

She pounds her fists and kicks Elana’s nail. “Just leave me alone, you giant bitch! Leave me alone! I hate this, I hate this!”

Elana massive thumbnail moves slightly towards tiny Anna, and she is tossed over and lands on her ass. I instinctually run over to her and lift her back on her feet.

“Look, we’re both tiny again, but at least Elana knows we’re here.”

Anna looks at me angrily. “But why are you tiny with her?”

“Well, she was writing a paper for school, so I…”

“Bullshit, you wanted to be shrunk for her, you fucking pervert. You wanted her to hold you in her hand, you wanted to run across her feet. You asshole. You tiny little perv. I was going to give you that, if you would have wanted.”

Shit, yeah. She got me. That’s true.

Suddenly, Elana leans down above us, blocking out the light, and says, “I don’t know what you little specks are saying, whatever, I don’t care. That tiny guy got me off, so I’m going to get him off. So, what’s it going to be, flea boy?”

Anna looks at me angrily. “You “got her off”? Really? Jesus, you are a pervert. What did you do, rub your tiny hands on her clit or something? I can’t believe I offered to do any of this.”

With that, Anna sees that her capsule is blocked by Elana’s enormous thumb, so she swiftly runs into mine. As it’s closing, I head up the stairs and jump in as it closes shut. Anna stands, arms folded, her back turned to me.

Suddenly, Elana’s fingers again press against the little capsule, and she lifts us up to her eye. “I can see you two. Why are you hiding from me, you know you can’t escape!”

Anna turns to me. “Great, we’re trapped and tiny. Good job.”

“Sorry, Anna. I didn’t think any of this through. You shouldn’t have told anyone that you had shrunk! Of course they’d want to come see you.”

“I told them just in case you tried to hurt me or get rid or me or do anything horrible that a giant could do to a bug-sized person. Don’t you know how vulnerable we are at this size? It sucked before when no one know our predicament, but, Jesus, now it almost seems worse that others know that we’ve been shrunk.”

“Okay, let’s just figure out how to get through this. I actually took a different pill that only lasts for 24 hours. Elana knows USSPS people somehow. So I’ll be back to normal tomorrow night.”

Anna looks up at the Elana’s giant eye staring right at us through the translucent case we’re stuck in. “Shit, fine. Send her a message to calm her down.”

I grab my little laptop and type, “Hey, we’re just figuring out what to do, we’ll get back to you in a second.”

I hear Elana’s phone buzz in her pocket, and her massive eye retreats from us. She holds her phone up to her face and then brings her lips close to us. “It’s getting late, gang. Figure it out now.” Her incredible voice shakes us. She smiles, and her massive white teeth glisten above us. Elana closes her mouth and puckers up. She kisses the capsule, leaving a bright red lipstick stain across the entire pill.

I’d better figure something out soon. Before Anna kills me. Or Elana kills us both.