- Text Size +

I leave my job around 8pm and drive over to Elana’s apartment. It’s a couple miles away. She lets me in. It’s a smaller place, similar to mine, a one bedroom/one bath, just about the right size for a 28 year old graduate student. She closes the door behind me and invites me into her living room. We both sit on her couch.

“Okay, thanks for coming! This is so cool. I talked to my friend Zoe over at USSPS, and she gave me the one pill. 1/8th of an inch tall for 24 hours. She also let me have an appropriately sized laptop in a capsule for when you’d like to communicate with me. So, before we start, tell me what you want to accomplish while your shrunk?”

I slowly inhale. “Well, isn’t this your story? Why do you have me here right now? I was wondering what you had in mind. I’m the tiny one. You’re the one in control.”

Elana nods. “Okay, true. Well, I was thinking about the current social dynamics in America right now, the toxic masculinity pervasive in our culture, how a cis white man like yourself would deal with a minority Asian woman many thousands of times his size. Would I be more prone to treat you with empathy with you being a helpless and tiny white male in the palm of my hand, or would my hatred of your centuries’ old white male privilege in our country make me want to crush your between my fingers?”

Holy shit. I thought I was coming here for some fun play with this beautiful woman. This is not what I expected. I look down and see a tape recorder on the coffee table between us. This is some serious business for her.

“Wait, I’m sorry, I thought you had me over to see what it would be like to spend some time with a tiny person. I didn’t think it was going to be some big social experiment or whatever.”

Elana leans over and clicks off the tape recorder. “It’s not, I just need an interesting angle to this story. I’m not going to crush you or anything, don’t be silly. It’ll just get more views online if I make it about social justice. I promise.” She smiles and clicks the tape recorder back on.

I nervously smile back. “I don’t have a racist or prejudice bone in my body, and I hope you can remember that about me.”

Elana smiles and mouths “thank you” to me. “Here’s the shrinking pill. Stand over there. I’ll put the tiny capsule with the laptop right in front of you. Take the pill and shrink down. Then head over to the computer and message me your first thoughts.”

I nod at her nervously and take a few steps away off her living room rug onto the hardwood floor. She rises from the couch as well and stands in front of me, placing the tiny capsule and laptop on the ground. Elana is wearing nothing but a small black dress. I look down at her bare feet. Her long toes wiggle, her insanely large white nail beds seemingly waiting for me. 24 hours. My phone buzzes in my pocket. It’s Anna probably. I don’t care. I swallow the shrinking pill. I’m dizzy and feel faint.

I open my eyes and find myself lying on my back on a hard wooden surface. I focus my eyes to see the formerly tiny pill resting to my left, bigger than a school bus. To my right is Elana’s massive right big toe. Its ridged flesh rises many feet above me, ending with a long wide white toenail extending from the toe’s base. Holy shit, I’m shrunk again, I can’t believe I agreed to this again. I want to run to her toe but remember that she had asked me to grab the laptop and message her. I rise and stumble into the open capsule to find a tiny computer sitting on the bed, the exact same setup in here as the one where Anna and I had been in several months ago. As I’m sitting on the bed with the laptop, I stare up through the clear case of the container and see Elana’s massive toes surrounding me. Craning my head further up, I view Elana’s indescribably massive form standing above me, her phone in her hand, awaiting my messages.

I sign into Facebook. “Well, yep, I’m a tiny speck again. And you’re a giantess to me. Everything is big, and I’m scared and don’t know why I did this again.” I do know, because Elana is gorgeous, and I’m a dumb horny idiot.

Her reply comes a few seconds later. “I think it’s because you like being small. You like a dominant woman in charge of your life and existence. Come out of that capsule with the laptop.”

Okay. Jesus, what did I sign up for? She seemed so demure whenever we were talking about this earlier today. I mean, this is amazing. I’m not denying that fact. I am however very nervous about what her plans for me are.

I exit the little pill and walk out back again onto her hardwood floor. Elana’s perfect toes rest like giant monuments in front of me. There’s only a slight smell of sneaker feet, like she was wearing tennis shoes all day. It’s pleasant. I like it.

She leans down and puts her right hand palm upward, her long unpainted middle fingernail on the floor in front of me. “Hop on my nail,” Elana commands me. “We’re going on a trip.” What did I sign up for? Shit. I walk over and place my tiny hands on the underside of the fingernail and boost myself up onto the smooth white surface of the growth of the nail. She tilts it back, and I slide down it to the soft flesh of the finger’s pad. I appear big enough to not fall under her nail to be crushed, but it’s still a dangerous position to be in.

Elana stands upright and walks from her living room through a short hallway to a back room, mostly likely her bedroom. She flips on the lights and, standing over her bed, she turns her hand downward and watches me slide to the white cover on her bed. I fall only a few inches or so and luckily land on my hands and knees unharmed. I turn up to see her looking down at me, her hands on her hips, seemingly judging me. I wonder what the hell she has planned, and I think she’s still trying to figure that out as well.

Elana jumps up onto the bed on her stomach, and her face ends up resting a few inches above my little body. I bounce around a bit, still holding onto the laptop, as she settles herself, her cell phone to the left of me, and her beautiful face smiling down at me.

“Holy shit, look at this tiny little white man here. Ever seen an Asian woman dominate you like this?”

Is this really going to be a race thing? I’m not a racist at all. And I hope no white people have ever treated her badly in the past, and she wants to take all that out on me. I sit motionless, awaiting her next move.

“Well, answer me!”

I grab the laptop. “No, I never have, I don’t have anything against Asian or anyone, I hope you don’t think that I do.”

Elana grabs her phone with her right hand and reads my message. Her enormous left hand thumbnail sits on the bed cover right behind me. She has me surrounded, not that I had anywhere to escape.

“Oh, a tiny little speck like you, you’d say that, you don’t want me to crush you, or, maybe, eat you.”

She brings her giantess face closer to me and chomps her massive white teeth together. The loud clacking sound terrifies me, Jesus Christ, she could just lick me right up and quickly end my life. Why the fuck am I doing this again?

I scurry back a bit on the bed, a crab walk you might say, and Elana looks down at me and laughs. Her left hand moves from behind me and flies away to under her, looking like between to legs. She’s getting off on this, isn’t she?

“Oh yeah, you’re afraid of me, afraid of this goddess before you.” Her eyes close. She’s starting to rub herself. Her warm breath descends and encases me. Elana’s right hand tightens on her phone. Her eyes open and come down to me, the gigantic chestnut brown iris of her left eye taking over my view. “Tell me you’re scared. Tell me!”

I frantically type on the laptop, “Yes, ma’am, yes, you are my goddess, my master!”

Her phone buzzes, and she reads the new message and sighs. Her back side rises into the air and crashes back down to the bed, and I flop around a bit, landing not too far away. Elana brings her mouth right above me and gently exhales, her warm, damp breath covering my small form again.

“You’re just some tiny, insignificant speck.” Her large bright red lips fly open and closed an inch above me. “I could lick you up right now, and no one would ever know.” Her body tremors again. “Do you like my mouth, do you like my perfect white teeth, do you, tell me. Tell me!”

Jesus! I grab the laptop again. “Yes, oh God, of course, you’re perfect in every way. I am nothing compared to you. I am belly button lint, I am a crumb of bread, I am dirt under your toenails!”

Elana lifts her head away from me to check her phone. She reads my reply and softly moans. Her left arm tenses up as she works herself harder. Her right hand tosses her phone aside and rises up to grab a handful of the bed cover behind me. I fly up briefly then fall back to where I had been. Her hand is squeezing a mountain of fabric next to me. She’s reaching ecstasy.

“I’m a goddess, and you are nothing, say it! Nothing and no one can stop me, you little shit.”

Elana’s hand tightens more of the bed spread and falls back. I am tossed into the air and land on her right hand thumbnail. She opens her eyes to see me sprawled out on the plane of the long pinkish surface. This pushes her over the edge. Her body convulses and stops. The hand I rest on relaxes and settles back to the bed. Elana’s face comes down onto the cover as she exhales slowly. Her cheeks are flush, and I can see her smiling.

Her face rises up to me. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, that was fast, that felt amazing. Phew! Look at you, just standing there on my thumbnail. I hope you’re okay. Yeah, you look fine.’ Elana stops and takes a few more breaths. “Fuck, you’re so small, that must have been terrifying for you. You’re safe, don’t worry. I never would have thought that the sight of a tiny man like you would get me going so much. You know what? Tell me what you want, tell me what you like, let’s get you off.”

Elana’s red face smiles down at me standing on her thumbnail. To be honest, I’ve been turned on this whole time, but since I’ve been kinda fearing for my life, I didn’t have time to act on it.

I can’t believe I’m still holding onto the laptop, but I am. Is this real life? A thousand scenarios pass through my mind.

“Put me back in the capsule, and take me back to my place. Let’s go say hi to Anna.”

Elana receives the message on her phone, smiles, and looks down at me.

“Good idea.”