- Text Size +

I step closer to Emily relaxing on the bed, as the little capsule slightly opens, and I can hardly see my 1/8th of an inch tall ex-girlfriend step out onto the massive palm of her best friend. Her giant long fingers rise up like skyscrapers around the diminutive woman. Emily’s other hand swiftly grabs the pill and tosses it on the bed cover.

“Whoa, Emily, what the fuck, what are you doing?” I protest.

“Shut up. We’re having fun.” Emily picks her phone back up and makes a call. “Hey, Elana, come in.”

Suddenly I hear my front door opening. Did I leave it unlocked, or did Emily unlock it when I wasn’t looking? The door slams shut as hurried footsteps fall through my apartment to us, and Anna and Emily’s friend Elana enters the bedroom.

“Is it true, no way, this isn’t real!”

Elana was one of Anna’s friends, a beautiful woman of Korean descent. I had secretly found her insanely attractive, not just for her facial beauty and amazing body, but because she always carefully maintained these very long natural unpainted fingernails with massive nail beds, the same going for her toenails.

“See for yourself,” Emily says, as she flips off her belly to sit upright on the bed. She brings Anna and her hand up to Elana’s face.

“Well hoo-leey shit. Hello, Anna! Oh my God, I can’t believe this is real. I just want to give her a big kiss. Are you cowering? Oh no, we’re not going to hurt you, no way, this is too cool. We might mess with you a bit.” Elana softly laughs. “But not hurt you.”

This has gotten way out of control, and it’s all my fault. Anna’s going to kill me when she unshrinks. Hopefully, if she unshrinks, not knowing what these two crazy ladies have planned for her.

“Alright, you two, this has gone far enough. You need to put Anna back,” I say as I take a step toward Emily’s hand.

The hand flies away from me. “Whoa, whoa, dude. Be careful. I’d hate to accidently slam my hand closed and crush this tiny girl. This is my best friend here. What are you, just her ex-boyfriend? I think we can take it from here.”

The fuck? No. “Look, haha, game’s over, please let Anna go back into her capsule. I’m pretty sure she hates this. She’s going to kill all three of us when she’s unshrunk. You know her, I’m sure she’s told you about the shit that went down last time we were both shrunk. It wasn’t cool, not at all.”

Emily laughs. “Yeah, she told us that. She also drunkenly told us something else.”

Emily stands upright with the tiny black dot of Anna still in her palm. She bends down and tilts her palm above her toes, and I can barely make out the black dot tumble onto the big toenail of her right foot. I jump to the floor to see the miniscule girl prostrate on the enormous unpainted nail bed of her supposed best friend.

“She also went off on you one night after a few drinks about how you got off on being shrunken on giant female feet. She really talked a lot of shit about you that night. Is that true?”

Shit. Yes, it’s true. And this is so insanely hot right now. But I’m supposed to be taking care of Anna. “That’s not the point, you shouldn’t be…”

Emily interrupts me again. “Take a picture of tiny Anna on my toenail so I can show her later. It’ll be funny.”

From the floor, I stare up at the two giantess, Emily and Elana smiling away. If I do what they say, they may let Anna alone, and we can end this nonsense. But also, holy fuck, I’m a few inches away from this woman’s beautiful long toes. And there’s her tiny friend, just a speck, sitting directly in the center of her big toenail.

I slowly pull my phone from my pocket and open the camera app. I focus it on her big toe and take as many pictures as I can. I look back up at Emily.

“Elana, your turn.”

Elana slides her left foot from her black flat and sets it down in front of Emily’s foot. Her nail beds are insanely massive and thick, and to a tiny person, I couldn’t even imagine. My thoughts of saving Anna have evaporated as I lay down with these beautiful feet inches from my face. Elana places her four smaller toes on top of Emily’s four other toes, and sets her enormous big toenail next to the one Anna is on.

Emily leans down a bit. “Anna, get on Elana’s big toenail. Just do it, okay. Then we’ll let you go.”

I can see Anna slowly move across Emily’s toenail toward Elana’s. She clearly didn’t think she’d be in this situation and didn’t bring the laptop to communicate with us. Poor Anna slides down the side of the nail to the skin of the toe and leaps across the the skin of Elana’s toe. She jumps up on the new nail bed of her friend and crawls for a while before she reaches the flatter surface of the incredibly large toenail.

Elana bends down and smiles. “Holy shit, I can barely see her. And I definitely can’t feel her. She’s like a flea! Thanks for telling me about this, Emily, this is nuts.”

Emily grins as wide as possible. “It’s crazy, huh? Hey you, ex-boyfriend! More pictures, please.”

I center my phone back to Elana’s long toenails. Jesus, they’re amazing. And there’s a small black speck on the center of her big toenail. Their friend. Their very pissed off friend. I take shot after shot after shot. “Okay, I got it.”

“Oh, you love it. Take a few of us looking down at you.”

I snap a few pics of Emily and Elana smiling down at me. They love this so much, and, Jesus Christ, I do too, but I’m going to pay for it later.

Emily leans back to the bed and picks up Anna’s capsule and sets it down on Elana’s big toe. “Here, Anna, you can go back in. That was fun! I gotta go, so I’ll see you guys later! Please email me those pics you took later. My Instagram friends are gonna love ‘em!”

Emily rises and laughs and leaves the bedroom and apartment. I stay on the ground to make sure Anna makes it back into the little pill. She runs across the massive nail and enters it.

“Is she in?” Elana asks me.

“Yep.”

Anna’s giantess friend leans down and picks her up with her long index finger and thumb. She brings the capsule up to her face.

“Sorry, Anna, I hope we didn’t fuck with you too much. This was Emily’s idea. I just wanted to see a tiny human in person, I never have before. I hope you’re safe now. Where should I put you?”

Elana looks at me. “I guess over on the dresser right there is okay.”

She walks the few steps and leaves Anna on the wooden surface. Looking back at me, she says, “Can you walk me out?”

I think Anna is as secure as she can be at the moment (and will soon destroy my phone with hateful messages), so I follow Elana to the front door to escort her out.

She turns to me before she leaves. “I think that went too far just now. I didn’t want that to happen. Anna’s going to be pissed at us.”

I nod. “Oh yeah, she is not going to be happy with any of us.” My phone vibrates in my pocket. I know who that is.

Elana looks away and nods and looks back at me. “But when you were shrunk, did you like it? Like Emily said?”

I tense up. “Well, no, not really. I thought I was going to be crushed and die a few times. But, yeah, sometimes, I guess, it was neat.”

“Like when you were on her little sister’s feet?”

Stop it. “No, that’s not what I meant. Sometimes, being that small, it gave me a new perspective on life. It’s terrifying being that tiny, quite a unique experience. I should really go check on Anna.”

Elana sheepishly smiles at me. “Emily told me that you have another pill to be shrunk that you were going to take whenever Anna was of normal height again. Is that true as well? You wanted to be shrunk again?”

I’m so nervous right now. “Ha, yeah, I guess. I don’t know if I’ll do that now. Anna I’m sure is furious at me for what just happened. Probably not a smart idea.” My phone vibrates again. Oh boy, I’m about to get it.

Elana chuckles. “Well, do you want to come back to my place right now and take it with me?”

Stop, no, shut up. Yes, a thousand times. But Jesus Christ, I can’t leave Anna shrunk down for two more days while I go shrink myself down somewhere else. With her beautiful friend. Anna will unshink in my apartment, then come find me and crush the shit out of me. Elana looks at me, doe-eyed.

“I can’t leave Anna alone for that long. Why do you want me to be shrunk with you anyway?” Please say you want me to worship you. Please say you want to give me a Tiny Man Pedicure Kit (trademark, my dumb horny brain), and spend forever cleaning and polishing your enormous nail beds.

“Oh, I’m back in school getting my masters in journalism, and having a story taking care of a bug-sized man would be a great read. It would actually be helping me out a lot. And since you seem to like it, being that small, which probably most, I don’t know, alpha male bros wouldn’t like, I think it would work out for the both of us. I mean, I’ll pay you if I have to.”

She does not have to pay me. Fuck. But, I can’t leave tiny Anna for three days.

“Wait, you got the pills from USSPS? My friend Zoe works there. Have you met her? She could maybe give us a different pill with a shorter time span. How about 1/8th of an inch tall, but for only 24 hours? I could get that today, I think.”

There’s another vibration in my pocket. Fuck. “Okay, I’m game. Message me later. I’d better go check on Anna.”

Elana brightly smiles. “Great! I’ll head to USSPS soon, see what I can do. Talk to you in a bit.”

Elana kisses me on the check and heads to her car. I close and lock the front door to my apartment. I step over and sit on my couch and pull out my phone. Of course, there’s numerous messages from the tiny Anna sitting in the other room.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!.... How could you do that to me? Complete bullshit…. Bring me back to USSPS right now to unshrink me… Whenever you shrink down, I’m just going to crush the shit out of you, you piece of shit…”

Sigh. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t do that to you, your best friend did, I didn’t know she was going to fuck with you so much. I wanted to stop it, but I didn’t want her to hurt you. You’re safe now, Emily and Elana are both gone. It won’t happen again.”

I look at the time on my phone. I have to be to work in 30 minutes. Another message from Anna pops up. “I couldn’t care less whose fault it was. I don’t want to be a bug on my best friend’s toenails! How could you allow that? Fucking idiot.”

I know. That sucks for her. Oh well. “I’m going to work. You still have two more days in that capsule. Take care of yourself. Later.”

I stand from my couch and head out the door to work. I still got to live my life. Anna can chill out in her little pill.

After a few hours, my phone vibrates in my pocket. Is Anna giving me more shit? Luckily no, it’s Elana.

“Hey, I visited my friend Zoe at USSPS. She gave me one pill. 1/8th of an inch tall. 24 hours. What are you doing tonight?”

Loving life.