- Text Size +

Lily lowers her hand that I’m standing in and deposits me back onto the glass surface of the coffee table. The three women sit cross-legged on the rug below us and lean in to stare down at my tiny form.

“I was just joking about having a six inch tall man. This little guy is, what, an 1/8th of an inch tall? Jesus, nothing but a little speck of dust. Was he spying on us?”

Lily brings her long French manicured index finger down in front me. Having just tumbled down her palm, I sit and stare up at the perfect fingernail. She loudly taps it on the glass.

“Answer me, little dude! Are you a tiny fucking pervert spying on us?”

Emily responds. “You couldn’t hear him even if he was screaming in your ear, Lily. Look how small he is, he’s like a flea.”

“Well, I’m getting answers. Don’t move, you little fucker.”

Lily stands. I’m level with her bare knees. My eyes rise up to her gym shorts, up past her white t-shirt, her small, perky nipples poking out the thin fabric. Her hands rest on her hips, a gigantic mountain of a perfect woman. I’m terrified off her menacing stare; I should have run and hid when I had the chance. She soon stomps away to a back room. Emily and Hannah continue to gaze down at me. The redhead brings her index finger down in front of me this time, her massive dark red nail (matching her toes) gently flicks at me, and I fall back an inch, resting on my face.

“Be careful with him, he’s pretty fragile!” Emily tells her roommate.

“Sorry, yeah, I know, I’m just amazed. That’s a fucking person I just flicked with my finger. Look how tiny he is, oh my God. Jesus, I’m kinda turned on right now. I’m like a goddess to this guy.”

Hannah inhales deeply, as Emily turns to her. “Get a hold of yourself, lady! It looks like you’re falling in love.”

“Ha, phew, yeah, I think I am. Never seen a tiny man in person before. This is neat as hell. Hey, little buddy! Sorry, I won’t flick you again, I’ll be your friend, don’t worry!”
“Don’t be his friend, he’s a pervert, he came into our house to perv on us, to watch us shower and shit.” Lily returns to the living room and sits back down on the rug. She places next to me a plain sheet of white paper with a giant glob of black something or other on it.

Lily’s massive pale face comes directly over me. “Okay, he’s the deal. Hannah, go get three more beers. You, little guy, put your tiny fucking hand into that black paint right there and then write on the paper why you’re here. If you don’t, or if we don’t like what you write, I will personally crush you under my thumb.”

She brings her enormous thumb over me, the digit covering me in shadow. “It wouldn’t be hard. And no one would ever know. So do it. Hannah, beers.”

“Okay, jeez, calm down.”

Hannah rises from the floor, and I rush onto the paper to the black paint. I push my hand into the paint and begin writing, “Anna tried to crush me and…”

“That’s too small, idiot, we can’t read that!” Lily yells at me. “You have to make it bigger.”

Oh yeah. I guess I’ll have to make the letters larger, maybe almost twice my size, so the giantesses can read it. Hannah returns to the room with three more beers for the ladies.

I dip my hand in more paint and try again. “ELANA AND I SHRUNK. ANNA TRY TO CRUSH US. HOP ON EMILY FOOT. END UP HERE.”

Emily laughs down at me. “Ha, what, you jumped on my foot, I didn’t know? That’s crazy. How? How did you not fall off?”

I run back over to the paint glob and write, “TOE RING.”

The three giant women look down at Emily’s feet. Lily laughs. “Do her feet stink? I bet they do. Especially when you’re a bug.”

Emily and Hannah chuckle. “Fuck you, my feet don’t stink, how dare you? Wait, where’s Elana then?”

Shit. Should I tell them? I still don’t know how safe I am with these three. Should I let Elana hide in the car, or subject her to whatever fate I have here. I stand staring up at the massive women around me, helpless. But after a couple seconds of indecisiveness, Lily makes a fist, and her hand slams down on the coffee table near me. I bounce up and fall back down on my backside.

“She asked you a question. Where’s Elana?”

Emily looks at Lily angrily. “Chill out, girl.”

“I’m chill! Where’s Elana, though. We don’t want to accidentally step on her or anything.”

Fuck. I sloppily write on the paper with the paint still left on my hand, “FELL OFF FOOT WHILE DRIVING.”

Emily looks at Lily. “Elana is on the floorboard in my car by the pedals? Really? Shit, lemme go look.”

As Emily rises, Lily does as well. “I’m coming too. Hannah, watch the little guy.”

Both women leave the apartment, and I attempt to wipe off the paint on my right hand onto the white paper I stand upon. As I do so, Hannah moves slightly over to me and wraps her arms around the paper on the coffee table. Her massive freckled face leans closer to me, a warm comforting breath (with a hint of beer) covers me, and I stop cleaning myself to gaze up at her.

Hannah smiles, her beautiful red lips surrounding enormously perfect glistening white teeth, pristine green eyes staring down at me. “Don’t worry about Lily, she’s a little crazy, a hot head you might say. I’ll protect you. Whatever you want or need, let me know.”

The giantess sits in closer to me, and her incredible giant breasts fall and rest on the coffee table. She’s wearing a soft cotton tank top with no bra, and her nipples stick far out from the fabric. She likes me, or maybe she just likes tiny me, but who cares. I run back to the giant paint and dab my hand in it again, and I quickly write, “TAKE ME HIDE ME IM YOURS.”

Hannah places an upturned index fingernail next to me. As I run onto in, the front door of the apartment opens. Hannah’s finger flies away from me, and she looks over at her roommates.

“Look who we found!”

I turn from Hannah and see Lily proudly walk to the coffee table, her left hand extended, palm up.

“Elana didn’t come willingly, but oh well! And here she is!”

Lily places her hand next to me and tilts it. Tiny Elana falls down her palm and tumbles onto the white paper not far from me. I run over a lift her to her feet.

“Why did you tell them where I was? What the fuck, asshole?”

“Lily threatened me. Also, did you want to spend the next three days shrunk on the floor of a car? No water or food?”

Elana grabs me shirt and shakes me. “A few years ago, Lily broke up with a guy, and I dated him right after. She fucking hates me, and now I’m an 1/8th of an inch tall on her coffee table! She’s fucking crazy, that’s why that guy broke up with her, idiot.”

Oh. I see. That’s a bad thing indeed.

Lily comes backs from the kitchen and slams three beers and a bottle of Jameson whiskey on the coffee table. “So now we have two tiny people. Shit’s getting better every minute. Wait, what did he write on the paper while we were gone? “TAKE ME HIDE ME IM YOURS”? Oh no, how sad, he was begging Hannah to save him. Sorry, little guy. You’re not that lucky today. So we were playing Truth or Dare. Who’s next?”