- Text Size +

Elana and I struggle to hold onto the toe ring as Emily heads out my front door. She walks over to her car, opens the door, and gets in. She sets her right foot at a 45 degree angle on the gas pedal. I jump upon to the top part of her toe ring closer to her toenail and look over at Elana as she attempts the same. She grabs the edge but loses her hold. Elana tumbles down Emily’s second toe and falls down a bit to the top of her massive foot. Fuck. The engine of the car turns over, and the giant foot pushes gently down onto the gas pedal, Emily’s long toes pressing down on her flip flop. The power of her compressed toes revving the engine, her enormous unpainted big toenail next to me turning white, pushing down on the pedal, Jesus. I’m worried about Elana, but I’m also madly aroused.

I look down at poor Elana on her friend’s foot. She’s safe, at the moment. What should she do though? Try to climb back up? Or jump off the foot and hide under the car seat? She doesn’t get to choose as Emily’s foot turns from the gas pedal to the brake. Elana has nothing to hold onto and falls off the top of Emily’s foot to the carpeted floor. I can only watch helplessly as Emily’s right foot returns to the gas pedal, and my view of Elana disappears. All shrunken people for themselves. I’m sorry, nothing I can do.

Eventually, Emily reaches her place, and she turns off the engine. She opens her door and steps out. I attempt to look back for Elana but can see nothing. Emily’s feet land on the concrete ground next to her car, and I continue to struggle to hold on to her toe ring. She slams shut the door above me and heads into her apartment. As we head in, I notice it’s bigger and nicer than either Elana’s or my place. She closes the front door behind herself.

“Hey, Emily, where’d you sneak out to so early?”

“Oh, just went to check up on a friend. You good?”

Another woman speaks. “Yeah, just got a ton of writing to do today, probably gonna be on the couch all day typing.”

Emily walks over to her couch and sits, kicking off her flip flops and placing the soles of her feet on her coffee table’s edge. As she settles down, I look back and see a beautiful red headed woman, no more than 30 years old. She’s sitting on the couch with her computer on her lap, her giant feet with dark red toenails propped up against the edge of the coffee table next to Emily’s.

Oh yeah. Emily has a roommate. Actually, I think she might have….

“Hey, Emily, what’s happening?”

...Two roommates. I glance across the room the see the other woman, around the same age, a kinda gothish girl, tall with long black hair.

An apartment with three beautiful women in their late 20’s. All I have to do is make it through the day, and I should be unshrunk later tonight. At least, I hope so. Stupid experimental pills.


I may survive this day yet. Even though I’m only 1/8th of an inch tall on this woman’s toe ring, at least I’m away from my monstrous ex-girlfriend ready to stomp the life out of me. I do not mind that they are completely unaware of me.

Emily’s foot slides down the edge of the coffee table as she chats with her two roommates. Her toes touch the surface, and I decide it’s time to make a move. I jump off her toe ring onto the skin of her second toe. I run across it and reach the large expanse of the toenail. It’s so perfectly smooth and clean. I only have to walk a few paces to hit the edge, the short white growth of her thick nail just as long as I am tall. I look down at the coffee table below me and jump off. I land just fine on the glass and turn to gaze up at the massive digits of Emily’s long toes. The soft ridged toes undulate over my small form, the lovely scent of her feet intoxicate me. I want nothing more than to run over to her big toe and kiss it, it’s size making a mockery of my miniscule size. But I need to survive. Also, I need to make it through today to go find Elana after I’ve unshrunk and make sure she’s survived.

As much as I love the perfect toes above me and the long digits of the red headed roommate next to them, I need to find a hiding place. I reluctantly turn away from the women and look around for a place to remain out of sight, yet again. Well, they’re some magazines stacked up not far away. No. Over yonder are some bobby pins, a staple of any female household. Shit. I see a small unlit candle furthest from the women. Best to hide behind there until I can figure out a better solution.

I make it there easily within a minute. Emily is busy tapping away on her phone, and the redhead is clicking away on her laptop. I look around the candle to see the third roommate walk around the couch and settle next to her roomies with a bowl in her hand. Lunch time, I suppose.

“We all have the day off, let’s do something,” the black haired woman says.

Emily absentmindedly stares at her phone. “Sure, yeah, like what?”

“I don’t know, play a game, or invite some people over and watch a bad rom com. Something. I got no plans today.”

The redhead looks up from her laptop and stares at her roommate. “I got some shit to do. My usual dumb intern nonsense. Maybe tomorrow.”

Her pale friend rolls her eyes. “Jesus, you two are so boring. I’m bored. Who wants a beer?”

Emily and the redhead look at each other and laugh. “It’s noon. Are you seriously getting a beer?”

The black haired friend stands up. “Fuck yeah, we’re young, I’m bored, let’s have a good time.”

Emily chuckles again. “Yeah, sure, get me a beer. Hannah, you in?”

Hannah the redhead sighs. “Yeah, whatever, as long as I can finish this today.”

Their friend smiles and jumps up from the couch and gets three cans of Miller Lite from the fridge. She returns and hands two of the beers to her roommates. She doesn’t sit on the couch again, but instead sits on the ground in front of the coffee table, her arms resting on the glass surface. I stand behind the candle near the corner of the table furthest from the three giantess. I should probably jump off and hide somewhere else in their living room.

“Okay, Emily, truth or dare?”

Emily looks at her roommate. “What, really, truth or dare, how old are you, Lily?”

The black haired Lily takes a long chug from her beer. “Who cares? Entertain me.”

Emily laughs. “Ain’t doing dare. Truth.”

Lily smiles. “Would you rather be six inches tall with Ryan Gosling, or have a six inch tall Ryan Gosling to play with?”

Dammit. My plan to run away and hide escapes my mind. I’m much too curious to hear what she says.
Emily and Hannah burst out in laugher. Lily smiles at them. “Didn’t you just see your friend Anna tiny as hell? I mean, you gotta wonder what a little man could do working on your clit!”

“Jesus, Lily,” Emily says. “I don’t know. I’ve never thought about it.”

Lily laughs and smiles. “Well, if you’re tiny, you could run all over his hunky bod and, if you’re lucky, check out his giant cock.” Emily and Hannah sheepishly laugh. “But, if he’s tiny, you could smoosh his little body all over your pussy. Let that little guy drown in your juices.”

Oh my God, the laughter from these three women deafens me. Emily puts down her phone on the couch next to her, and Hannah closes her laptop and takes a big sip of her beer. They’re getting into it.

“Have you been drinking already today, Lily?”

Lily smiles.

“Oh, man, I would totally cram Ryan Gosling right up in me! Duh! Make me cum, you little fucker. If he dies, who cares?”

Hannah snorts and takes a long chug from her beer. “Yeah, I’d rub him all over my body. But I want him to live though. Tiny man pedicures, please and thank you.” Hannah’s long red toes press against her soles and extend back up. She is definitely into this.

Emily asks Lily, “So, what about you?”

The goth girl Lily leans over and grabs the candle I’m peering around. Her long French manicured nails fall on all sides of the glass. She lifts it up, exposing me to the women.

“I’d grab this candle, lay his tiny body down on this coffee table, and WHAM! Immediately crush the life out of him. Fuck men, especially shrunken guys. His tiny dick couldn’t please me.”

Hannah looks stunned. “Jesus, you psycho! That’s pretty messed up.”

Lily puts down the candle in front of her and smiles. “Just pretend he’s an ex that wronged you. Sounds pretty satisfying to me.”

The three giantesses laugh as they drink more of their beers. Lily stands from the floor and asks if they’d like another round. Emily and Hannah say yes. Time for me to move.

I run to the edge of the coffee table, across the glass to the wood edge. As I reach it and prepare to jump off, Lily returns to the room with beers. She stands upright, a giantess towering over me.

“Is that a bug? Didn’t the landlord just spray last week? Dammit.”

I’m spotted. Shit.

Emily leans in. “Wait, doesn’t look like a bug. Lily, check it out.”

Lily walks around the coffee table to me. Fuck this. I jump off toward the floor. As I almost reach the rug below me, a large pale hand flies out under me. I fall onto Lily’s soft palm. She brings me up to her right eye. It blinks as she stares down at me.

“Oh, hey, this is a little person.”

Emily and Hannah swiftly stand from the couch and come over next to Lily. I sit in the massive palm and look up at the three giant women staring down at me.

“You know what, I think that’s Anna’s ex-boyfriend! How on earth did he end up here?”

So much for hiding.