- Text Size +

The next evening we finally arrived in the giantess camp. I was riding in Kara’s bra when I saw other massive forms before me. They were Kara’s tribe. The gargantuan females, all a damn sight beautifuler than I have seen in any port, we as scantly clad as my bearer. They greeted her with a hearty “Hello” and took her wicker basket from her talking excitedly amongst themselves. They placed the basket in the middle of their camp and examined its contense with great eagerness and exuberance. I can only imagine how the poor lads in the basket must have felt. To be looked upon as chattel by such beautiful creatures is more than one should have to stand.   

“Such a number of fellows you have captured Kara,” said one woman who looked older than the others and seemed to be the leader.

“You have done quite well! Tonight we must have a feast.”

“Thank you Ma’am,” said Kara.

“And who do we have here?” she asked, spying me.

“A young man who mounted a rescue on those I have just set before you. He did not flee when he knew he would be captured. I saved him because I was taken with his courage and have kept him as a companion ever since.”

“I am sure he will taste delicious,” said the woman.

“I promised him he would not be eaten. He is my friend and has not tried to escape since I met him,” Kara pleaded.

“He will be eaten tonight, the sooner the better. No, Kara, I don’t care what you promised him. He dies tonight. You don’t have to do it. Put him in the basket with the others. Someone at random will get the little fellow. You yourself will eat at the other fire where a different batch have been collected by Tara.”

It was with great reluctance that Kara placed me into the basket.

“I’m sorry Edward Sharpp. I did what I could.”

“Thank you for letting me live for so long Kara,” I told her.

 

Night fell quickly. My fellow prisoners and I watched the giantesses come and go with great anxiety. Finally, they began a conflagration in a fire pit that might have fit the whole of a small town within it. And so it was with the loud crackle and snap of the sticks in the blaze that with eerie light threw the advancing woman into harsh reality. They were so beautiful in the red yellow flames that illuminated their scantly clad forms and their beautiful faces as they reached towards us. Instantly our penitentiary was filled with giant hands, the fingers of which were much larger and more powerful then our combined strength. Many men were lifted from that cage and the woman moved towards the fire to scrutinize their captures in better light. There was nothing left to do for those of us remaining but to watch.

What I saw will stay with me for the rest of my life. Surely we had been brought into some undescribed and unknown level of Dante’s Inferno. I shall transcribe the events of which we, the unhappy lot of cast-away men were forced to bare witness.          

 

One flaxen haired woman, whose age was somewhere between twenty and thirty, had lowered her chin to the ground and placed her tongue before her prisoner, commanding him to; “Get on!”

The man flatly declined the invitation, poor fool. None of us knew what was to happen next.

 

"Oh, so you refuse an order from a superior being do you? Really sir, you allow yourself great latitude!" she said coolly.

 

The woman caught him up in her massive hand and he was brought behind her to her fundament. The man was afforded a good view of her posterior before he was suddenly thrust into it!

 

The woman sat down for a moment or two and waited. Several people argued later as to the time she allowed the man to remain within her but it could have been no more than a moment or two. Then the woman excused herself from the group and retired to the forest and out of the glow of the firelight.

 

I then took notice of another giantess, this one with the darkest of hair imaginable and brown eyes. I put her age in the early twenties. She was toying with a young boy whose age I believed to be no more than fifteen.

 

“Come now, you’re not afraid are you?” was the question that she put to him.

 

The lad was visibly shaking and plainly very scared. I did not overhear his response because he faced away from me and the distance between us was far to great for his voice to carry in any effect.   

 

“Aww. Poor little boy,” cooed the lady holding him. “You’re not afraid of me? You have nothing to fear. I love little boys such as yourself.” She placed him on her stomach and grabbed another of her captives.

 

“You on the other hand,” she said to the man. She did not finish her sentence but instead opened her mouth. We in the cage caught the briefest of glimpses of the inside of her mouth as she brought the man up to it. Then he was shoved inside. She closed her mouth and tossed the man around within, looking down at the youth on her belly and smiling at him. Then suddenly she craned her neck and swallowed, the briefest of disturbances visible under the white skin of her neck.  

 

“Now wasn’t that fun?” she inquired of her young captive. “I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did. I bet you will be tastier too.”

 

As I said, there was no way of me hearing the youth talking to the giant woman but he undoubtedly said something in regards to her previous assertions that his fear of her was baseless.

 

“Oh, I’m not going to eat you tonight silly! I like little boys for breakfast.” She smiled a smile that might have meted the heart of a member of the Spanish Inquisition. It was however a terrible smile to the boy staring up at her, unable to pull his eyes away from the vision of gigantic white teeth rimmed with red trim.

 

My heart sank for the poor youth as he was carried to the woman’s breast and placed within her bra. His position was inescapable.

 

Just then the flaxen haired maiden returned, carrying the form of the man who had just journeyed up her keel. He appeared to have been washed thoroughly. His eyes were bloodshot when I saw them. He was wearing no clothing whatsoever.

 

The giantess placed him before us and then leaned down once more.

“Climb into my mouth, food!”

She placed her chin to the ground and extended her tongue to the man once again. This time he complied with her order, and scampered to a rather precarious sitting position on her wet red tongue. It was terrible to hear him whimper as the tongue was drawn back into the mouth. Her lips closed behind it and suddenly she swallowed.

 

“My food must obey my commands,” said the woman and she extracted another man from our prison and placed him before her.

“Get onto my tongue, food,” she whispered.

The man quickly obeyed and we watched as she swallowed this man too.

 

The woman who Kara had spoken to so respectfully was present as well. She was by far the fastest eater of them all. She placed her food all around her and made snyde comments to her victims as she ate.

“Ha! A dung pile will be your grave!” she said to one just before she swallowed him. “You will suffer painfully and I will delight in your every twitch,” she told another and swallowed him too.

 

Two other giantesses were present as well. They seemed content to simply swallow their food without further ado.

 

Once these and others had eaten their captures, they came back for more and the horror began again. This batch however, seemed to fill their cavernous bellies and my comrades and I were left to try to sleep. Nearby, I watched the woman dose, thinking of how many people was within their bodies now. There was not a way to save them. What could one do now but commit his soul to Almighty God?

 

“Hello there young fella,” said one man, coming up to me. “Pretty doings, what?” He gesticulated towards the woman.

“A tragedy,” I responded. I imagine I sounded as dejected as I felt.

“A tragedy yes, no doubt about that,” said the man. He didn’t look quite as shaken as the others in this prison with us. He seemed to realize that I was confused that he seemed cheerful in the shadow of death.

 “Poor gents,” he indicated the men still around us in the wicker cage. “Living in dread of the coming light. Ah well not any use in trying to console the poor rotters. May as well be dead already. I’ve been in the hands of a tribe of cannibals before but their nothing compared to this crowd.”

“Why aren’t you scared?” I asked the stranger.

“Because my lad, I’ve nursed a fantasy of being captured by a giant woman all my life and here I am. No use hiding it now. So tomorrow, come what may, I meet it without fear. I could put the same question to you. Why aren’t you all of a quiver?”

“I have watched enough men devoured by giant woman over the past few days that I have come to expect it as my end.” I said. “My brain must have gone numb to the idea.”

“Good enough my lad,” said the stranger. “What do you say to make an escape attempt from here? Give us something to do eh? If I escape with you, we get to live. The worst that can happen to us is that we’ll all end up in the belly of a giantess, where were going anyway. What do you say?”  

“Of course, but how are we to go about doing it?”

“Well we can start by making use of this boarding ax. I had it with me when my ship was taken and was able to conceal it from our hostess as she carried us here. I expect we can hack through some of these bars well enough. The name is Captain Jonny Price by the way. East India Trading Company.”

“Eddie Sharpp, of the New Bedford whaling ship Destiny.”

“Pleased to make your acquaintance,” he said and gestured me to follow him.

 

He led me to the side of the basket that was furthest from the giantesses and, producing the small tool, he began to hack away. When he tired, I took over for him. People came crowding around to cheer us on but my new friend waved them away.

“Don’t come around here. They may wake and want to see what it is you’re all interested in and come to investigate. Leave me and the lad to work and we’ll all escape when we’ve cleared a hole.”

 

I could feel the eyes upon me as I worked. After many hard strikes we had succeeded in breaking through one wicker ribbon and set to work on cutting it some four feet down the ribbon, right were there was a joining of the weaving.

 

Finally after much exhausting work, during which we enlisted the help of a few others, we succeeded in removing a panel of our jail. There was a fair streaming of people towards this new exit but John and I were the first out.

“Now my lad! Break for the ocean!” hissed Captain Price.

Soon we were all running through the giant landscape. I noticed that Price and I had a considerable lead on most of the others.

“That’s it, keep running and we’ll soon be clear of them!” said Captain Price between breaths.

 

And so we ran. We ran as far as I ever have. Some were able to keep pace with us. I heard them behind me as I struggled to catch up to the Captain. Suddenly there was a loud crash from behind and a giantess loomed over us.

“Stop and your lives will be ended quickly!” she shouted as she reached towards one man. She caught him and he went into her bra as she reached for another.

“Time to start running now lad,” shouted the Captain and put on quite a burst of speed.

 

I tried to hold his pace but couldn’t. Soon he was lost from sight as he wove through the giant blades of grass.

I didn’t make it much further before that black haired woman caught me. Then it was into her bra for the ride back to the camp. The only bright side I could see was that I knew she hadn’t caught John Price and that I was not in the possession of the flaxen haired woman.

 

“Girls, we must consume these ungrateful fools at once,” said the leader woman when we returned to camp. “They have escaped somehow. We will not suffer to loose them again. Please eat as many as you can.”

So there you have it. They began to eat us and didn’t stop. They had already patched up the cage and placed the ones awaiting death into it while they started on the others. It was only because of our vast numbers that I have had the time to transcribe all of this onto the few pages of paper available to me. The giantesses have all become full but they keep a constant watch on us so that we cannot escape again. It doesn’t matter anyway. We cannot find John Price’s ax anywhere.

 

 I wonder which giantess will eat me. I write as I watch a young man brought to the lips of the blonde giantess. I hope you, dear reader, can escape my sure fate. God speed.

 

Edward Sharpp.

    

It is with the utmost respect that I write of the passing of Mr. Edward Sharpp. Not long after he had finished putting down an account his adventures he was taken up by a dark haired giantess. She teased him and played with him quite a bit; pushing him into the flesh of her stomach and teasing him with her tongue. Then she raised him high with her and lowered him into her greedy mouth where he disappeared from view. The giantess then swallowed Mr. Sharpp and gave every indication of enjoyment as she did so. May Mr. Sharpp rest in peace.

 

This addition to Mr. Sharpp’s tale added by Mr. T.S. West.

>>>   

“Well there we are Pierre,” said Sam, putting down the diary and looking out through the wicker at the giantesses beyond. “I suppose Mr. Sharpp is in that one.” He pointed towards the dark haired, dark eyed giantess sleeping nearby. I wonder which one will get us. 

 

It wasn’t long to find out. Soon, three giantesses were converging on their prison. The blonde one reached in and snatched up Pierre, popping him into her mouth and gulping loudly. Sam knew that he would soon be sliding down one of those beautiful laidy’s throats himself and felt his heart rate rise. He tried to calm himself by breathing deeply as a huge hand reached out for him. Suddenly he was brought up to the face of the brunette woman. Her large lips parted slightly and he was propelled forward towards it. Barely did he have time to wonder if this was the same giantess who had eaten Eddie Sharpp when suddenly he was resting on the tip of her tongue.

“This is it,” thought Sam, but he was wrong.

 

Instead of swallowing, the girl moved towards a red-headed giantess and pressed her lips against hers. Sam was plunged into darkness as the two beauties locked lips. Sam felt himself pressed between two tongues. He was then transferred to the redhead’s tongue who flicked him against the top of her mouth. Suddenly he was on the tip of her tongue and being pressed between her soft lips again. Then the brunette’s lips closed around him, meeting the redhead’s lips in a new embrace and took poor Sam with them.

 

She tilted her head back, Sam sliding towards the back of the well lit throat. She laughed and he watched her uvula dance beneath him with each “ha.” Suddenly he was plunged into darkness as the mouth closed and the plane of the tongue leveled off to horizontal. Sam was now deep within the mouth, near the precipice of the throat. He knew he should begin to make way towards the entrance of the mouth behind him but did it really matter? He had no way of opening the mouth when he reached the entrance. Suddenly, the tongue shifted beneath him and he slid back to the tip of the tongue again. Her mouth was opening and he could see the red head’s mouth in front of it. He was lifted once again towards the out of the mouth and entered the red-heads mouth once again riding a foreign tongue. The redhead scooped him up excitedly and closed her mouth. Suddenly he was being pressed against the top of her mouth again.

 

Just let it end! thought Sam.

 

As if on queue, the redhead’s throat opened, Sam was pushed back into it while riding the crest of a wave of the tongue. He felt hot sticky flesh close around him and then suddenly he was falling, falling, falling. Something opened beneath him and then; splash! Into the stomach he went. There was no air in here and the vapor gasses in here were oppressive. The stomach acid began to burn. Sam thrashed about and flailed, trying to stay alive as long as he could. It did little to prolong his life.  

  

Epilog: What Became of John Price.

John Price ran as he never had before. It was a good twenty miles before he came to the sea. Luckily, he chanced to see a sail on the horizon and not daring to hope for rescue, began to swim. It was another two miles before he arrived to the three masted ship and was hauled aboard by the crew. He implored the master of the vessel to make sail with all speed away from the island as there were several pirate attacks there. This the master realizing his crew to be in danger, ordered the anchor raised and to put up all sail. Soon they were safe at sea.

 

The end.