- Text Size +

When I came to, light was filtering into the room through the blinds next to the bed.


What the fuck?


Visions of groundhogs day flashed in my mind. The difference was, the pain in my body from head to toe told me that this was no dream. I HAD actually been flattened by Madeline in a "fight" in the not so distant past and I WAS still trapped in her apartment with literally no way out, and zero options physically.


Just like before, I groaned and slid off the bed.



Great.


Just great.



She had shrunken me back to 50% while I was out. The way she was effortlessly making me her little bitch was infuriating and I needed a moment to calm myself before I walked out of the bedroom and back in to the living room. When I got there, I saw Madeline in the kitchen, just finishing with the dishes.



"I'm glad you're awake, you're just in time to help me make breakfast!" She exclaimed, smiling.


My outright fear of her must have shown on my face, because she frowned and walked over to me. Pathetically, just her approach was enough to disorient me and cause me to drop to a knee.


"Are you alright!?" She asked with "genuine concern" kneeling beside me, and placing a massive hand gently on my back.



"Listen, you don't need to be afraid. . . Yes you lost the fight fair and square, but as long as you hold up your end of the deal, things will be just fine. I'm not going to hurt you anymore. I. . . I've had a bad couple days. . . And I admit that you were kind of just an easy punching bag. I AM really sorry about it, but I think that we can work together this weekend, and both become stronger because of it." She said, optimistically.



There it was.


There was the fake, plastic "Maddie" that the internet had grown accustomed to. The ever caring, gentle YouTuber with a horde of brainless, sheep at her disposal and the reason she was a "certified life coach". I guess I should be thanking her for the free sessions I was getting in "life" but between the flattened ribcage and flaccid arms, I found it particularly hard to express my gratitude.


I want to get your approval on something quick first, then we'll get cooking!" She told me cheerfully, and she helped me to my feet. I followed her to the couch, where her laptop was waiting, with something qued up in the video player. I refused to sit directly next to her and just stood.


"Ok! I really think somebody in your line of content will be able to appreciate this. . . Here we go!" She bubbled, before pressing play.








As the video began, instantly my heart dropped. Nobody had ever had this firm of control over my emotions before, and it only worked to compound itself and make things worse.


On the screen, was Madeline's living room. In the center, I stood, facing Madeline. It may have been my imagination, but the camera seemed to make me look even more puny in comparison with her.


Madeline's eyes were glued to the screen, and I used the opening to look around the room to see if I could find any type of camera, but it was so cluttered with paintings and plants and other bullshit that it was almost impossible to tell, even if there was.


I focused back on the video. As I looked it over with a pit in my stomach, the first thing I noticed was that Madeline had edited the video to look like a stage from street fighter, complete with life bars above both of our heads and music overlayed. It was a video effect that had been done a million times in my world, but I guess I couldn't expect her to know that.


Knowing the outcome of the fight made the whole thing harder to watch and I tensed up as I watched her take one step closer, then another and finally I put my hands up to stop her. At that point, the video when to slow motion, and I lived out the following moment one million times if I lived it once.


From the side, I watched Madeline put all of her weight into the shove, and saw my feet easily lifted from the ground before I hurdled through the air like a ragdoll. A second later, the playback speed went back to normal and I smashed into the floor. She added the "hua!" Sound effect from every fighting game ever to this spot, and I watched my life bar drain by 1/4.

I had to admit. . . Adding the music and sound effects was clever. Why? Because it masked the real audio. The audio where I surrendered and still she continued to wreck me. The audio where my head hit the floor and my ribs popped out of place.


Clever.


Next, the frame jumped to where she had me between her legs. A new gauge appeared on her side of the screen, below the life bar. I was lost for a second, but I soon realized what it was.

Squeeze pressure.


As she scissored the shit out of my head and neck, accompanied by a "crunch" sound effect, the gauge began to rise. She timed it perfectly. Right when she released my arms, the gauge was full and an explosion effect, blotted me out of the screen.

I looked up momentarily to Madeline's face. She was still intensely focused on the screen and it was hard to read her expression. It was like she was highly critical of her work, while still enjoying the "comedic value" she thought her editing brought to the video. Like it somehow negated the fact that she had just candidly torn an innocent man to shreds without his consent.

After seeing my life bar drain another 2/3rds from her scissor, it came to the final part that I remembered. Oddly, I glanced down at the time left on the video and it worked out to be way longer than it should have been if she had just let me go after knocking me out the first time.

As I remembered, she scooped me up in her arms, and began crushing me. The pressure gauge returned and once again began to rise. There. . . The point where my face turned red. Noticing my own expression made me look at Madeline's on camera. I hadn't really spent any of the whole experience with my eyes open, so I didn't get to see it.

Concentration.

Pure concentration.

Like. . . I knew that Madeline was a perfectionist. It was just obvious by the way she carried herself. . . But to focus that hard on crushing a guy in a bearhug, making sure the pressure was just right at all times. . . It was a little fucked up to watch, although the whole thing was very uncomfortable for me.

Finally, we reached it. The point where I blacked out. I saw my head slump and for a moment, it looked like Madeline was going to let me go. She lowered me, but just as my feet were about to touch the floor, I lifted my head weakly again. Immediately, she hoisted me back up.


What a fucking bitch. . . .

I couldn't take my eyes away. It was like a chance to watch your own murder. . . . Every bit of this was brand new. I couldn't make out what she was saying to me now, but when she finished, I reacted with a renewed struggle. This prompted a turn of events, and to my shock, Madeline began grinding her pelvis against mine. Just then another gauge replaced the pressure gauge. It glowed blue and was slowly rising and getting brighter as she dry humped me into submission.

I didn't want to know what would happen when the meter got to the top, but just as it was about to max out, Madeline turned from the wall and set me on my feet. Shamefully, I genuinely wobbled back and forth like every fighting game cliche, and right on schedule. . . .

[FINISH HIM!]

I forgot myself for a moment and couldn't help but roll my eyes at it. That moment of cringe was short lived though. The video was almost over and I could feel Madeline was planning something big. With a single finger to my forehead, she easily pushed me to my back again. I could tell I was still consciou, but there was no way I was standing back up again.

I stared, jaw dropped as she sauntered over to me and stood above me, hands on hips. She held the pose for a second before she turned around, sticking out her ass. As much as I hated her before, and even more now, there was no denying she had the body of a goddess. Both my actually self and my on screen self were mesmerized. Lulled into a false sense of security. Then it happened.

Madeline gave the camera one of the sexiest twerks I had ever seen, before her ass dropped. In slow motion, her cheeks descended like pale, twin asteroids bound for my chest. I knew I should look away, but something kept me staring. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she touched down. I was in awe as I watched all of the stored up energy transfer from Madeline's plump butt, through my chest, and out through my arms, legs and head as they flailed briefly from the impact. The high definition camera even managed to catch the ripples of both her cheeks, and subsequently my body. All at once, the blue meter maxed out, my life bar was finished off, the announcer screamed "K.O.!" as it flashed over the screen And a glass shattering effect was added to the frame, likely to mask the actual carnage of seeing my ribcage literally pounded flat under Madeline's fat ass.


Madeline looked over at me, obviously proud of herself as the screen went to black, but a huge, sinister grin appeared on her face, as it came back on with the words [pleasure bonus stage] in the center of the frame.

It was the same view of me laying on my back, out cold on the floor, only this time Madeline was holding the camera and walking around. Instantly, red flags went off in my head as she spoke to the viewers.


"So umm. . . I didn't notice this at the time but uhh. . . . It looks like my big ass was just a little bit too much for little Micah here." She said as she walked over and stood above my body.


I THOUGHT. . . That she was just going to show my face to humiliate me. . . . I was wrong. Dead. Fucking. Wrong.

"It's seems he uhh. . ." She continued, trying her hardest not to laugh both on camera, and sitting next to me. " it looks like he. . . . Creamed his pants!" She exclaimed, as all of the pentup laughter came surging out as she moved the camera to reveal a baseball sized wet spot on the crotch of my shorts.


And just like that. . . My life was over.

I felt a darkness and a wave of despair wash over me, the likes of which I had never experienced in my brief, 18 years on earth. The emotions were too much and I just shut down and went blank. To my left, Madeline was beaming with pride as her on-screen self, laughed harder than I had ever heard anyone laugh. She. . . I. . .


It was as though. . . The title [pleasure bonus stage] was a double entendre. Half of it was alluding to the prominent cum stain on my shorts, and the other half was from the pure ecstasy that Madeline got from holding the key to utterly ending my existence both online and in the real world. I knew that no matter what the cost was. . . . I had to make her delete the video.

"Delete it." I said, firmly.

Madeline gave me an amused look, before closing her laptop and standing from the couch. I knew. . . . I knew she was just trying to intimidate me. . . So I. . .

"It's too late. I already uploaded it. I just thought it was fair to let you see it, so you at least have some time to think of some excuses before your subscribers start asking questions.


My face turned pale as I digested the information. The video was already uploaded to Madeline's channel? How long could I have been out for her to be able to do all that bullshit editing, AND upload the video already.

"You linked the video to my channel?!" I screamed at her, not bothering to contain my rage.

"Haha no! Like I would want anything like this on my channel!" She spat with disgust. "No. . . . I posted it on YOUR channel!" She declared, poking me in the chest with a thick finger.


I took a step back from her as I craned my neck to stare into her cold blue eyes. There was no remorse to be found in them, and there were no words to describe how I was feeling. The implications of what she was saying. . . . She was talking about my livelihood now. . .


"I bet you're wondering how I even got into your account huh?" She asked, turning away from me and going back into her kitchen.


In truth, yes I was, but right now. . . Right now I was dealing with problems bigger than I ever had before. No cheesy high school councillor or seminar in the gym could prepare us for a situation like this. NOTHING could prepare us for dealing with someone the likes of the woman standing before me. She. . . . She was evil, for evil's sake.


"It wasn't hard, considering every device you had was logged into it. The lock on your phone was a problem true, but the computer was easy enough. " She explained, like every super villain in every movie.

The difference was. . . I wasn't some hero who was carefully biding his time, waiting for the perfect moment to launch a counter strike. I was the gamer formerly known as MadMicah37 on YouTube, before. . . Before my cunt of a next door neighbor decided she was going to end my life on a fucking whim!

"You'll be happy to know, the video game style of it. . . It's well received. It's already up to 40k views!" That's not bad for a little toddler channel like yours." Madeline informed me, just digging the knife in a little bit deeper.

But she was right. That WASN'T bad for a video on my channel. Usually my faithful 22k subscribers got me right around that Mark. 22-25k per video. The problem was, it implied that people were sharing the video.

It was threatening to go viral.


"I know you're probably experiencing a wealth of emotions right now, but I have something to take your mind off of it." Madeline said softly, from behind the fridge door.


She took out some ingredients and placed them on the counter between the kitchen and the living room, before walking around it and kneeling in front of me like a mother talking to her son on the first day of first grade.

"Right now, I need you to go back to your apartment, shower, and change clothes. I'm going to grow you back, and I'm trusting you to get that done for me." She said, softly, yet still somehow firmly.

Was. . . Was she giving me an opening here? No. She had to have known I would run if she gave me any window whatsoever.

"I know you're thinking you're going to run, and truthfully, you are welcome to try, but know this. . . I'm setting the growth on 15 minutes. Enough time for you to go home, take a quick show, and change out of those. . . Soiled. . . Shorts." She said, with a slight smirk. "When the timer runs out, the app will automatically shrink you down to three inches and I'll come looking for you."

FUCK.

"I don't think I need to tell you what that means." She finished, ominously.

She was right, she didn't.

"Plus, I know you're a man of your word, and since we had a deal before our little wrestling match, I know that I have nothing to worry about, do I?" She asked me, putting her big hands on my shrunken shoulders and looking me dead in the eyes.

"No ma'am." I said quietly, looking down.

"Good!" She said, standing up to full height.

I watched her pick up her phone, tap the screen a few more times than before, then point it at me. I felt the same rush as earlier, and again I was my full height.

"The clocks ticking little one. 15 minutes." Was all she said to me, before walking down the hall and into her bedroom.