- Text Size +

The school day was over, and for me that meant one thing: time to get high on inhalants under the bleachers with my friends.  It was the perfect crime, since banning glue would be unreasonable and there was no smoke to tip anyone off to what we were doing.  Nobody ever looked down here unless there was a game going on, so we would be free to huff away to our heart’s content as long as we kept the noise to a minimum.

 

Today the girls’ volleyball team practiced late.  I did not care about them one way or another since I would enjoy myself regardless, but it was something to watch while the world grew increasingly bright and blurry.  Their tight butts bouncing around under their tight shorts while they ran around gave me some imagery for later, too.  None of them would ever give me the time of day in person, not that I would be interested in talking to some dumb girl jocks anyway, but they had no control over what I did at home.

 

My friends were late, if they were even going to show up at all, and I decided to get started.  Shoes squeaked against the polished wood floor while I unscrewed the lid, and I peered at the court between wood slats.  One of them was bent over, hands on her knees, with her shorts pulled tight around her perfect, heart-shaped butt.  I focused on it while I pulled the cap off and held the applicator under my nose, letting the harsh fumes build up.  Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply, drawing the toxic chemicals into my nostrils until I began to feel light-headed.

 

When I opened my eyes again, the girl I had been looking at had moved.  I looked around for her and found no sign – odd, since she was easy to spot, towering over the rest of her teammates.  With a shrug I dipped the applicator back in the glue.  There were plenty of other girls to stare at out there.  Other than her height, there had been nothing particularly special about her, anyway.

 

“The fuck are you doing?” A husky voice barked at me.  I jumped, nearly dropping my glue, and spun to look at her.  My eyes scanned her up and down – particularly up, since she had at least a foot on me.  Black leather sneakers covered her almost comically huge feet, and black socks were pulled over her ankles.  Her long, powerful legs were a golden tan, giving plenty to look at until the skin-tight black shorts pulled down just far enough to cover her buttocks.  A loose, red T-shirt with our school’s name and her number stenciled in yellow came down almost as far as her shorts did, though I could tell she had vast tracts of land beneath it.  Cold blue eyes were narrowed down at me in a glare, and her long auburn hair was braided down her spine.  I could tell she was displeased with me, but I could not have cared less.  She was beautiful, rich, and high-achieving, practically a different species from me altogether.

 

“I’m getting high, what’s it look like?” I retorted, pumping the applicator in the pot to build up some glue so I could get a strong hit when she finally fucked off.

 

“It looks like you’re hiding underneath the bleachers and ogling girls,” she answered, taking a step forward.  I stood my ground, knowing that she couldn’t lay a finger on me without risking expulsion.  “Your shitty habit just a cover for you to perv on us.”

 

I chortled at her lame attempt to threaten me.  “What’re you gonna do, tell a teacher?” I asked.

 

“Nah, something useful,” she replied, reaching forward to grab me.  One of her strong hands seized me by the arm, her fingers completely wrapping around my bicep, while the other snatched the glue out of my fingers.  She pulled me off-balance so that I fell into her, causing me to cry out in surprise.  I reached for the glue she stole from me, but she held it overhead and far out of my reach.

 

It must have been a trick of the light or the changed perspective, but she seemed to grow even taller when I was near her.  I gasped, and she must have noticed my surprise since she smiled and tightened her grip, pressing hard enough her fingertips turned white.  She continued to get larger, and I watched with open-mouthed horror while I sank below her chest.  My feet lifted off the ground due to her unyielding hold on me, and I tried to scream for help.  Her hand swung inward and struck my temple with the heel of her palm before I could get a sound out, and I was knocked unconscious from her huge hand’s impact.

When I regained consciousness it was incredibly hot, as though I was consumed by fire, but there were no flames.  The skin on my arms burned like they had been dipped in lye, but the constant, burning pain did not diminish, meaning my nerves were perfectly intact.  I tried to move but found that I could not budge, and a thin, clear cocoon encased me from shoulder to ankle, keeping me immobile, prone, and stuck to the floor.

 

A pair of cracks rang out in quick succession, accompanied by powerful earthquakes, followed by more thundering sounds and aftershocks.  My head shot up, and I saw a black shoe, larger than my house, about a hundred feet away over the shiny, light brown ground.   A thick black pillar rose out of the shoe, giving way to an even broader gleaming sienna tower with what looked like a knee bulging out halfway up.  I had no idea how it remained standing since it grew wider from there, and my eyes traced it upward until it finally thinned a little under a dull black covering.  It hung far over the side of the tower supporting it, and I noticed a second, identical spire propping it up.  The realization hit me that these were the legs of an impossibly tall woman, an impression that only grew stronger while my eyes rushed up the red sheet above them, with huge yellow letters centered around a great, wide bulge.  Finally I reached a face, with intense blue eyes fixed somewhere in the distance and capped by tightly braided auburn hair, confirming my suspicions.

 

Somehow, that haughty bitch had shrunk me.  Worse, she had used my own glue to affix me to the court.

 

“Help, help!” I shouted, hoping that someone less psychotic than her would hear my cries.  Unfortunately, before I could say anything else a tremendous voice rang out, amplified by the speakers, and drowned out my pleas.  It sounded suspiciously like an announcer, so I looked up and found a gargantuan net stretching from one side of my vision to the other.  That was inconclusive, so I continued my survey as far as it could go without arching my immobile back.  On the other side of the net was another woman, just as colossal as the one who shrank me and similarly dressed, though her uniform was sky blue instead of black and red.  Wispy blond hair fell over her brown eyes while she leaned forward, and I realized I had never seen her before.  I had the misfortune of this happening on game day, meaning no help would come.

 

A dull thud came from behind the nearest titaness, snapping my attention back to her.  A white sphere flew up from behind her, and my eyes followed its arc.  It easily cleared the net, sailing just to the side of the blond on the other team.  Weak tremors ran through the floor while she jockeyed for position, then a pop when her hands connected with the ball.  It sailed up and away in a high trajectory, heading toward the far side of the court, and the floor rumbled while she got back into position.

 

A clear-faced blond on our team was ready to take it, and deflected it back into the air without even having to move.  The white orb sailed toward me, flying high but ultimately on course to land on me.  I had not made any progress breaking out of the glue and was completely unable to move, meaning my life was completely in the hands of the person responsible for my predicament and how much she wanted to win.

 

Powerful earthquakes washed over me, and I looked to see two titanic black shoes sprinting toward me.  Her shadow fell over me, and I watched her gargantuan body come to a full stop when she planted her feet.  A quick grunt made it down to me and she leapt into the air, trailing her colossal feet as she jumped.  She swung her arm forward and grunted loudly when her arm made contact, spiking it over the net with a powerful slap.  The giantess came back down and the floor exploded with cataclysmic energy when her feet landed, shaking me so violently I worried I would be liquefied just from that.  I gazed up at her in awe while she stood astride me, her thighs jiggling from the impact, then she began to backpedal away with a rhythmic pounding and series of quakes.

 

Everyone relaxed for a moment and the floor was saturated with light tremors while everyone walked around.  Apparently that had worked well enough for them to score a point, and I appreciated the reprieve from her intensity.  It was not to last, however, and with another heavy thud the ball was put back into motion, flying over the net.  The ball disappeared behind another titaness in blue, leaving me to rely on sound to know when it would be coming back.

 

A small bang and the ball came back into view, just clearing the head of the woman it had gone behind.  It came in a flat trajectory, moving quickly toward the home team.  “God it!” called the redhead, and she ran forward.  Wood trembled beneath her feet, making my teeth chatter in their sockets.  She swung her foot forward, and I flinched as it swept toward me.  Her heel slammed down with a crash, followed by the earth-shattering rumble of her sole slapping the floor next to me.  My ears rang from the noise, drowning out her grunt as she knocked the ball back.

 

The ball moved swiftly over the net, and the enormous blond raised a hand to ward off her teammates.  When it was in position she tensed her legs and launched herself up, curving her long body as she prepared to strike.  She struck hard with a fist, drilling it back toward the redhead.  It moved too quickly for my eyes to follow, flashing overhead in a blur, and my vision shook when she landed.  Even though she was much thinner than her equally large counterpart on my side, she still brought the ground to the verge of buckling with her impact.

 

Ear-piercing squeaks and rumbling crashes came from shoes scrambling to knock it back.  The redheaded giantess rushed into position, spreading her feet wide near where she expected it to come down.  She sharply arched her back and looked up to watch it approach, clasping her hands into a single mass to give her blow extra power and buy her team more time.

 

She threw her whole body into the strike, thrusting her pelvis upward while swinging.  Her hands crashed into the ball with a bang, but as they swung over her head she began to lose her balance.  The solid foundation of her power legs trembled while she struggled to remain upright, but they were fighting a losing battle.  A shadow fell over me while she began to topple backwards, and I looked up in horror while her body came down.

 

It seemed as though her tremendous body was falling in slow motion, with her going to great lengths to stay on her feet.  She rushed her torso forward, pushing out her butt to try and stabilize herself, but it was too late.  Her body grew larger as she collapsed, quickly coming to fill my view as it came closer.  I looked at the tumbling giantess in fear, noting that her perfect, heart-shaped ass was getting closer than everything else.  The truth was undeniable: her rear was on a direct collision course with me.

 

I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut while the round derriere descended, but it was too surreal to miss.  She was in freefall now, and her gigantic, protruding ass was drawing closer by the instant.  Soon I could see nothing other than it, the tiny black shorts perfectly outlining her buttocks.   Involuntarily I screamed, but it was nothing against the calamity of her butt crashing to the floor, rocking the world around me where it hit.  In the moment that her body hit me I felt a terrific warmth, from her all-encompassing ass, amplified by some sweat that had dripped down her back.

 

My tiny body was pressed thin beneath the weight of her colossal rear, and I tried to shout in pain as it rapidly grew heavier.  Pain overtook whatever thoughts remained as bones cracked and my body gave way to the force of her ass.  After a sudden flash of agony it was over, and whatever remained of my puny form was reduced to a small circle of mush pulverized by her posterior.  There was barely a crunch when my body was flattened by the same butt I had been staring at only a short time ago, leaving behind nothing that would not get mopped up or washed out later.

 

Fulda was beaming when she congratulated the blond, lean captain of the other team.  Not only had they squeaked out a win, but there was no doubt in her mind that, at some point, she had squashed the kid she shrank just before the game.  Several hundred people were in attendance, including a few college recruiters, and not a single one suspected his death, or was even aware of her presence.  It was by far her most public murder to date, and she had gotten away with it.  The only question was how she would outdo herself.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!