- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for waiting guys...It has been a while so my suggestion would be to re-read the story from the beginning to catch up and understand it properly.

Here we have an extra long chapter.
Please leave a comment/review (even if you have already left one) and your requests.
I appreciate all the support i've received in the review section in my absence, thanks guys!

 

____________________________________________________________________

Eleanor had searched the kitchen high and low after her mom left for the gym, before eventually coming to the conclusion that Jeremy must have gotten trapped inside their mother's bottle. She had been so close to having Jeremy within her grasp, to play with him and examine his teeny tiny body up close with curious, exploring fingers.

Eleanor simply had to find him before their mother did, or she would be in big trouble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felicity entered the house and gently shut the door behind her. She placed her gym bag down on a kitchen chair and put her bottle on the counter next to the sink. She then walked into the bathroom and hooked her thumbs into the wasteband of her tight yoga pants, gliding them down over her thighs and knees down to the floor. Her soft, muscular glutes settled down on the toilet seat and she let her bladder go, releasing all the water she had drunk at the gym.

With a small moan of relief she kicked off her gym shoes and peeled off her sticky, wet socks with her dexterous toes, which she then spread and scrunched repetitively. She pressed her tired soles down into the luxurious, plush bathroom mat and rubbed them back and forth, relieving some of the tension.

When she was finished on the toilet Felicity made her way over to the lounge-room where she propped up a pillow at one end of the couch and lay down on her back. Luxuriously stretching her hands above her head and madly wiggling her toes, Felicity opened her mouth wide to loudly yawn and enjoy a little rest and relaxation.

Blindly reaching behind her head to the side-table, Felicity snatched up an old MP3 player and turned it on. She pushed the earbuds into her ears and began a playlist of her favourite songs, pointing and flexing her long, dextrous, toes to the beat. 
Just down the hall, unbeknownst to anyone, a sneaky little girl was making her way from her bedroom to the kitchen. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With her eyes on the prize, Eleanor made it to the kitchen and silently unscrewed the lid of the water bottle. She loomed over the bottle and lowered her face directly over it, scanning the inside for her sick brother.


She almost didn't see him, but there he was. Stuck to a side wall like a starfish, naked, and absolutely splattered with frothy cream and some sort of milky slime. Eleanor tried to judge how big he was now. He looked to be the size of a jelly-baby candy.


Unconsciously, she ran her soft tongue over her top lip and extended a delicate thumb and forefinger into the bottle. He was too small and slippery to hold properly so she decided to pinch his head between her fingers.

Eleanor's large fingers unknowingly squished and smushed Jeremy's face tightly into her fleshy fingerpads before coming together like a vice and squeezing very tightly on his head. She pulled her fingers back and with some force Jeremy's body began to peel off the wall with a sticky squelch. His arms, legs and penis detached from the sticky wall with many a squelch and pop. 


Having successfully extracted her brother, Eleanor gently raised her small, paralysed sibling up to her face and saw that his eyes were closed. Quietly, Eleanor pursed her lips together and blew a gale of hot, steamy breath into Jeremy's face. The powerful torrent of smelly saliva, milk and cereal scented morning breath awakened Jeremy from his state of unconsciousness and his eyes opened in fear.

He was greeted by the sight of his teen sister's cute blue eyes, unfathomably large and staring directly at him from above. It was unnerving how they had locked onto him. As Eleanor moved him closer to her curious, sparkling eyes he could see the young girl's iris and pupils adjusting in size to better view and focus on his miniscule form.

He lowered his gaze down to her nose, where two dark portals leading into slimy tunnels flared and twitched. Eleanor's nostrils hovered above him as she looked down the length of her nose to focus on her brother. Below the cute, girly, nose, and directly in front of him was the largest mouth he had ever seen, slightly opened to suck air in and out. 

He realised he had been placed in the middle of his sister's soft palm, where he was nestled into a large palm crease, sinking into the bouncy, smooth skin. Jeremy still felt sticky, so he knew it hadn't been long since he was inside his mother's drink bottle. Now, he had to contend with another giantess.


This scary giantess was his own younger sister, a typical girl who liked to dance and sing but had a bad habit of eating too much candy. The little girl's size was now beyond comprehension.


Eleanor scrunched and wriggled her toes in excitement before bearing her teeth and terrifying braces to her brother. He was then completely unprepared for when she quickly opened her mouth wide and snapped her teeth shut just in front of his face multiple times.

*CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP*

She seemed to be acting playful, not realising how terrifying her goddess-like size was.

Jeremy almost wet himself in fear! He could see bits of cereal stuck in between Eleanor's teeth and lodged in her braces. Looking passed a dozen thick, oozing and dripping strings of saliva connecting various parts of her mouth, Jeremy could see that there was a lot of cereal pressed into her back molars which had been mashed flat onto the tooth. He didn't want to think about the fact that he was now small enough to end up with the same fate inside Eleanor's mouth. 


Suddenly the world caved in around him as Eleanor curled her fingers tightly around him to hold his body. Her petite, fleshy thumb dwarfed Jeremy as its pad pressed firmly into his face, moulding around his features and cutting off his oxygen. Her smell was everywhere as he was squeezed impossibly hard into her cushiony palm and constricted by her coiling, nimble fingers.

Held upside down, Jeremy could see his little sister's cute, elegant, truck sized feet and toes lifting and slamming down onto the floor below as they covered great distances in huge arcs, powerfully compressing against and peeling off the kitchen floor.

He was completely helpless, with as much independence as a doll in the hands of the young giantess.


Eleanor hopped and skipped out of the kitchen, unaware of the brutal squeezing and torture she was inflicting on Jeremy with her tiny hands. She navigated through the hallway and emerged in the living room area, where there were several bookshelves, a TV on a stand, and a comfortable, lengthy couch.

Her pretty mom was laying down on the couch, her large bare soles and scrunching toes on full display in front of Eleanor. She looked to be enjoying some music and was smacking the sides of her feet together at the end of the couch to a steady beat.


"Oh. Hey sweety!" said Felicity, noticing Eleanor out of the corner of her eye. "Would you mind bringing me a snack from the cupboard? I'm always starving after i go to the gym."


Eleanor groaned inwardly but kept her composure. "Yea...No worries mom". She walked back into the kitchen, dragging her feet the whole way.She eventually opened the cupboard, pushing aside a bag of her lollies to get to her mom's snacks. Grabbing a packet of cashew nuts, she suddenly froze as a wicked idea entered her mind.

Biting her lip and pulling her eyebrows down together she quickly worked to put her plan into action. Her mouth went dry as she worked and prepared the snack bowl, in a daze of excitement and nervousness.


Before she knew it she had re-entered the lounge room with the bowl of nuts, on edge, due to what she was about to attempt. She couldn't look down at the bowl, she knew if she did she might not go through with it. 


Felicity watched her daughter walk up to the couch and present the bowl. "Thank you so much El...That's very kind of you", she said gently while removing her earphones. She began to lift her head in order to sit up.
"It's OK, stay there!, said Eleanor quickly. "No need to get up".


Eleanor delicately placed the small bowl onto Felicity's chest.

"Wow! That's the life!, exclaimed Felicity, gazing down the length of her nose at the bowl.

"Cashew nuts and some of your favourite jelly-baby candy! What would i do without you...It's really sweet of you to share those...You probably eat too many of them anyway, hahaha", Felicity chuckled.

Felicity plunged her fingers into the bowl and before Eleanor could see what her mother had grabbed the small piece of food was already inserted into her mouth.Eleanor's heart raced and she froze, barely realising that Felicity had extended her arms up towards Eleanor and pulled her head in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

Right up close to Eleanor's ear, Felicity's jaw slammed shut and began to chew and grind up her snack with a series of small pops and crunches. While they embraced, Eleanor couldn't see but she could feel her mother's cheek against her own, aggressively chomping up and down.

The crunching and grinding scared her however... Did her mother just eat a cashew nut or was it her little...?


Felicity embraced her daughter more tightly and Eleanor momentarily forgot her plan as she enjoyed the motherly affection. 

Eleanor was startled by a loud sob in her ear, and realised her mother was crying. She tried to move her head to the side to get a closer look at the bowl of food on her mother's chest but it was just out of her view. Eleanor lowered one hand to her mother's shoulder and gave it an affectionate squeeze while still in the awkward, tight, embrace.


Felicity responded by drawing her daughter in closer and hugging her even more tightly, nuzzling eleanor's face closer to her body.


In a muffled voice Eleanor tried to console her mother. "Whats the matter mom? Just a moment ago you were so happy". Her ear was now squashed against her mother's neck, just off centre.


What happened next caused her to freeze and experience immediate regret. She felt her mother's neck muscles shift and tighten against her ear as they seized upwards preparing to do something.


There came a powerful *GLUCK* from deep within Felicity's throat and before she knew it, the neck muscles had swallowed and were relaxed again. Eleanor was shaken. She needed to take back the food bowl from her mom before she caused something even more terrible to happen.


"I've been worried about your brother, and his condition", admitted Felicity.Eleanor tried to break the hug, "Mom, I..".Felicity wouldn't let go, keeping one arm wrapped around her daughter from the couch. "Please! I just need a long hug".


Eleanor was forced to relax and just accept it, nervously darting her eyes around and counting the seconds. She heard a small suction sound in between sobs, as if Felicity had popped one of the jelly-baby candies into her mouth.


"He's going to be alright, mom", said Eleanor. "Before you know it he'll be back to normal. You'll be really good at taking care of him and you know it".


Felicity's jaw moved methodically up and down close to Eleanor's face, urgently sucking on the object in her mouth with tight cheeks for some sort of relief and to help cheer her up. It wasn't long before her teeth and throat went to work on the morsel, grinding it up then sending it down through her tubes into her grumbly belly. Eleanor tried to relax her mom and was forced to listen to several more nuts and candies get devoured by her weeping mother.


"I better go check on my brave boy", said a more composed Felicity.


Eleanor finally escaped the hug and looked over at the bowl balancing on her mother's sweaty chest, praying it wasn't too late. 


That was indeed the case. The proof was on Eleanor's horrified face, reflected back up at her from the empty bowl.

Chapter End Notes:

It's been a while, please leave a comment if you haven't yet or another if you are returning to the story!