- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we are back again! Thank you for coming back and apologies for the long holiday break. Please re-read the story if you're a bit hazy on what's happened so far!

Cheers and as always, please do comment/review.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy's eyes shot open and his paralyzed body retched and heaved. Out of his mouth came a jet of water and his memories began to return as his body automatically coughed and recovered. He had been sitting in his mother's drink bottle at the gym near the treadmills, casting his eyes upwards in fear as the cap clicked open. A tap had blasted water down into the chamber with the force of a waterfall, striking him and sending him spinning and churning throughout the bottle.

Cold water. Rising higher and higher until his face went under. The bottle was now full, with no empty space inside. Spinning, floating and...music? A loud but dulled beat could be heard through the water. Tremors and shocks created pulses in the water around Jeremy as he floated past a clear window in the bottle to see the outside world. 

Two shapely, smooth looking thighs attached to long, tan, legs. Two enourmous female hands, bent at the elbows, alternating backwards and forwards in time with the tremors. Above those... white, rounded, breasts struggling to be restrained by a tight fabric. Crashing down against eachother in waves, swaying side to side like a pendulum and shooting forward one at a time with the arms...Jeremy was mesmerized and losing oxygen rapidly. Beads of sweat glistened on the skin and dribbled down into the curved gap between them.

The right hand of the giantess opened and moved forward to seize the drink bottle, squeezing it tight and lifting it in an arc up to her face. A giant thumb flicked open the cap and tilted the bottle down to a panting, open mouth to maximise the amount of water it would receive. 

Jeremy's life was fading fast, but through squinting eyes he could detect a circular light ahead, which seemed to be getting closer. Closer and closer...

THUD! His shoulders collided with hard plastic. Huff, puff, *GASP*! He could breathe! His tiny head was poking out of a nozzle while water surged past him on all sides. Jeremy looked down and saw his mother's giant face approaching, with pretty eyes focused away from him and a wide open mouth, receiving the torrent of water below.

The liquid poured down over the curved, pink tongue and was funneled down towards the back of the mouth where it splashed against Felicity's tonsils, throat and uvula. *GULP* *GULP* *GlUCK*

Her tongue rhythmically pressed against the hard palate on the roof of her mouth and portions of water were gulped down while her mouth remained open, endlessly thirsty. *GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG*

Still, the bottle moved ever closer towards the mouth, while jeremy lost control and released his bladder in fear. Felicity's plump lips began to form an 'O' and sucked the drink nozzle into them, plunging Jeremy's head into his mother's thirsty mouth. 

There was suddenly a great amount of suction, and Jeremy's head felt strange. His ears popped he felt his shoulders begin to slip against the sides of the nozzle. *GULP* *GULP* *GULP* Rapidly swallowing the water, Felicity was also breathing steaming hot breath onto Jeremy.

In his state of paralysis from the Shrink Cycle Jeremy could do nothing to stop his shoulders slipping forward out of the nozzle. His body soon burst from the nozzle with a great deal of water and soared over a row of sharp, white teeth, going 'splat' face down atop Felicity's wide tongue. Without losing momentum Jeremy continued to slide towards the back of the tongue, fully experiencing Felicity's silky taste buds gliding over his smothered face and genitals.

The taste buds grew in size towards the back of the mouth and jostled Jeremy's head upwards before Felicity's heavy, lubricated, hanging uvula slammed into his face. It quivered but was not enough to stop Jeremy's movement.

His mother prepared to swallow once more...

...but she was not prepared for that sudden release of the bottle blockage. Her tongue tensed, rose up between Jeremy's legs and pressed him against the firm, slippery roof of her mouth.

*GLUCK!!!*

He was suddenly pressed back and embraced between Felicity's pair of squishy, tissuey tonsils before he fell down into Felicity's throat with great speed and found himself stuck against a mucous-covered elastic flap.

Water gathered around him in the dark, trapped in the dark, shaking confines of the fleshy throat.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Felicity was breathing hard but in a steady rhythm so as to build her endurance on the treadmill. In one smooth motion she opened her bottle and lifted it over her head as she knew she would likely drain the entire thing after her short, intense cardio. She briefly poured water into her mouth but changed her mind and began to drink normally so as to not create any spills on the equipment. 

With her lips sealed tightly around the bottle she had almost finished it when a large amount of water suddenly hit the back of her throat and triggered her gag reflex.  She lowered her head and the bottle and began to cough up the water before looking around in case anyone saw her, obviously embarassed.

Felicity stepped down off the treadmill and with bottle in hand, headed for the free-weights section of the gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jeremy's head was reeling and his ears were ringing from an explosive noise. There were remnants of mucous on his face and he realised that he had been coughed back down into his former bottle prison. If he hadn't luckily irritated his mother's epiglottis he would most certainly be deep inside Felicity's toned abdomen right now, a tiny protein-rich boy for her body to consume.

There was much less water in the bottle now. As he sat slumped against the wall the water came up to his chest.

All of a sudden he spotted his mother's gym shoe slam down with a mighty boom just beyond his window to the outside world. Felicity's fingers curled around the bottle and blocked off his view as he was raised up and carried back to the change rooms. From her bag Felicity opened a bag of protein powder and used a scoop to pour a serving down into her bottle. She clicked the lid shut over the nozzle.

Suddenly Felicity rapidly shook the bottle, pumping her fist up and down to mix the powder while she walked out of the gym towards her car. Jeremy painfully collided with every wall.

When the movement stopped and the liquid settled round him all Jeremy could taste and smell was a rich, creamy, salted caramel flavour. He thought he could see a giant steering wheel in front of him through the clear window on the other side of the bottle. Felicity's sweaty, ample inner thighs were visibly squashed against the bottle on all sides except for directly in front of Jeremy, where he could see the bottom of a steering wheel.

The bottle cap above him abruptly flicked open once more and Jeremy heard his mother begin to hum a cute, soothing tune to herself.

Jeremy spotted a long but thin, clear, hollow cylinder slowly lowering down into the liquid in front of him. His eyes followed it down as the tip entered the protein shake. Hypnotically, the object began to move in circles around the walls of the bottle, gently stirring the drink further and pushing about the small layer of creamy froth and foam floating on top. He began to get sleepy from his oblivious mother's humming as she prepared her drink.

Jeremy was now calming down and knew it wouldn't be long before his mother found and rescued him. He was safe now, and Felicity would soon slurp up the protein shake with her straw so he couldn't nearly drown again.

The straw circled closer to Jeremy and ominously... it stopped above him.

He wasn't too worried, it looked much too small for his body to fit inside.

There was no way he could predict what was about to happen.

Chapter End Notes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave a comment or review! They are great motivation for writing.